HP Printer Setup
HP Printer Setup & Services
Every device needs technical assistance for both initial setup and long time run. Here, you can get the complete 123 hp setup guide for your printers. In case you are stuck with any particular step, feel free to call our experts for immediate technical assistance. We are here to assist you with Printer install and initial setup, Driver download and installation , Mobility features setup and many more.
Setup your printer right on the first go with the complete setup guide. Now, avail tech expert guidance for the printer first time setup process.
Right set of latest drivers enhance your printer life span. Now get the latest printer drivers & software for your printer from 123.hp.com
Now connect printer to the network and device wireless. Also, you can use the setup wizard or the WPS Pin. We are here to help you to find the WPS PIN on your printer.
Facing any error or issue with your Printer? We are here to assist you with the troubleshooting for Printer. Be the printer install or performance, we are here!
Instant Solutions For Your Printers
Setup & Install
123 HP Printer Setup
Setup your Printer like a pro for the first time.
- Step 1: To begin with, unbox the printer and peel off all the packing materials.
- Step 2: Choose a spot carefully with accessibility to direct power supply and internet connection.
- Step 3: Plug in the power cord from your printer to the direct wall outlet.
- Step 4: Next, proceed to ink cartridge installation process.
- Step 5: On successful installation, proceed to paper loading.
- Step 6: Load enough paper into the input tray and align it according to the guidelines given. For more info visit www hp com 123 or 123 hp com.
Printer Driver Download
On completing the hardware setup, now proceed to the software setup with the below steps:
- Step 1: For a complete set of driver and software, visit 123.hp.com
- Step 2: For basic set of drivers, use the CD/DVD that comes in the pack.
- Step 3: Plug in the USB cable to the printer directly for the installation process.
- Step 4: Follow the set of instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
- NOTE: DO NOT change any settings during the installation process.
- Step 5: Restart your computer and printer on successful completion.
- Tip: Always select the complete set of drivers for enabling the entire features of your Printers, visit 123 hp com or www hp com.
Using Windows device? Do not worry when we are here. Our team has handful experience with Windows platform and Printers.
Are you a MAC lover who owns a Printer? Now, connect with our tech-docs to explore the features available for your printer and MAC
Why restrict with Windows and MAC when allows you to connect with your smartphones. Now Get the Mopria plugin straight from the Play Store.
Be it an Android or an MAC. Now connect your printer to your Tablets in a snap with a exclusive tools and software – Mopria and AirPrint.
Compatible Windows OS Versions
- Windows XP (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Vista (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows Vista Professional (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Professional, Enterprise (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit & 64-bit)
Compatible MAC OS Versions
- MAC OS X Version 10.7: “Lion “
- MAC OS X Version 10.8:”Mountain Lion”
- MAC OS X Version 10.9:”Mavericks”
- MAC OS X Version 10.10:”Yosemite”
- MAC OS X Version 10.11:”El Captain”
- MAC OS X Version 10.12:”Sierra”
- MAC OS X Version 10.13:”High Sierra”
- MAC OS X Version 10.14:”Mojave”
Wireless Connectivity Setup
Wireless Connectivity Setup for Windows
Now connect your printer wireless to the Windows device with the below easy steps:
- Step 1: To begin with, connect your printer and the Windows device to the same wireless network.
- Step 2: Next, go to the Control Panel on your Windows device.
- Step 3: Here, select Devices and Printers. You can see the list of devices that are already connected to your Windows. Also, you can see the list of available devices ready for connection.
- Step 4: Select your printer name from the list and connect it to your printer.
- Step 5: If you are unable to spot your printer name there, add it manually by selecting “Add new device”
Wireless Connectivity Setup for MAC
Follow the below easy steps to connect your MAC to the network wireless:
- Step 1: To begin with, connect your MAC device and printer to the same wireless network.
- Step 2: Next click on the Apple icon and go to the option System & Preferences.
- Step 3: Now, go to the Devices option. Here you can see the list of devices that are already in connection to your MAC. Also you can see the list of devices that are available for connection.
- Step 4: Spot your printer name here and add it to your MAC.
- Step 5: If you are unable to find your printer name here, add it manually by pressing the ‘+’ icon.
Mobility Printing Features
- Step 1: Firstly check whether your printer supports the ePrint features.
- Step 2: Then you will have to turn on the web services option.
- Step 3: Now you will have know the email address of your printer device.
- Step 4: Open an email, enter the printer’s email in the To: field.
- Step 5: Attach the document to be printed and then choose the 123 eprint setup
- Step 1: Check whether the printer is on.
- Step 2: Choose the document, web page or the photo to be printed.
- Step 3: Then choose print and the type of print you want.
- Step 4: Now choose your printer device.
- Step 5: Then choose options to make changes with the AirPrint settings.
- Step 6: Now choose the number of copies and then choose 123 airprint setup
The first step to fix the wireless printer issues is to restart the computer, printer, and router. Follow the below steps to restart the mentioned devices.
- Step 1: Turn off the router either by pressing the power button or by disconnecting the power cord.
- Step 2: Now turn off the printer device and then disconnect any USB or Ethernet cable connected with your device.
- Step 3: And, then shut down your computer.
- Step 4: Now reconnect the power cord to the router and then wait until the Internet activity light is blinking normally.
- Step 5: Once you have done with all the above process, you will have to turn on your device.
- Step 6: Then continue with turning on your computer device.
- Step 7: By doing this the issues with your product will be fixed.
- To know more about hp com 123 123 or Call us @ 18445542340
123-hp-com.net is an independent third-party providing assistance on printer basic setup, driver installation and connectivity issues. The logo, trademarks, brand names, product and services are only for the reference purpose. We disclaim any ownership to any of these and we are not responsible for any warranty or free service as mentioned from the manufacturer. Users are advised to go through our terms and policies before availing any service.