HP Printer Setup & Services
Every device needs technical assistance for both initial setup and long time run. Here, you can get the complete 123 hp setup guide for your printers. In case you are stuck with any particular step, feel free to call our experts for immediate technical assistance. We are here to assist you with Printer install and initial setup, Driver download and installation , Mobility features setup and many more.
Instant Solutions For Your Printers
Setup & Install
123 HP Printer Setup
Setup your Printer like a pro for the first time.
- Step 1: To begin with, unbox the printer and peel off all the packing materials.
- Step 2: Choose a spot carefully with accessibility to direct power supply and internet connection.
- Step 3: Plug in the power cord from your printer to the direct wall outlet.
- Step 4: Next, proceed to ink cartridge installation process.
- Step 5: On successful installation, proceed to paper loading.
- Step 6: Load enough paper into the input tray and align it according to the guidelines given. For more info visit www hp com 123 or 123 hp com.
Printer Driver Download
On completing the hardware setup, now proceed to the software setup with the below steps:
- Step 1: For a complete set of driver and software, visit 123.hp.com
- Step 2: For basic set of drivers, use the CD/DVD that comes in the pack.
- Step 3: Plug in the USB cable to the printer directly for the installation process.
- Step 4: Follow the set of instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
- NOTE: DO NOT change any settings during the installation process.
- Step 5: Restart your computer and printer on successful completion.
- Tip: Always select the complete set of drivers for enabling the entire features of your Printers, visit 123 hp com or www hp com.
Compatible Windows OS Versions
- Windows XP (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Vista (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows Vista Professional (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Professional, Enterprise (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit & 64-bit)
Compatible MAC OS Versions
- MAC OS X Version 10.8:”Mountain Lion”
- MAC OS X Version 10.9:”Mavericks”
- MAC OS X Version 10.10:”Yosemite”
- MAC OS X Version 10.11:”El Captain”
- MAC OS X Version 10.12:”Sierra”
- MAC OS X Version 10.13:”High Sierra”
- MAC OS X Version 10.14:”Mojave”
- MAC OS X Version 10.15:”Catalina”
Wireless Connectivity Setup
Wireless Connectivity Setup for Windows
Now connect your printer wireless to the Windows device with the below easy steps:
- Step 1: To begin with, connect your printer and the Windows device to the same wireless network.
- Step 2: Next, go to the Control Panel on your Windows device.
- Step 3: Here, select Devices and Printers. You can see the list of devices that are already connected to your Windows. Also, you can see the list of available devices ready for connection.
- Step 4: Select your printer name from the list and connect it to your printer.
- Step 5: If you are unable to spot your printer name there, add it manually by selecting “Add new device”
Wireless Connectivity Setup for MAC
Follow the below easy steps to connect your MAC to the network wireless:
- Step 1: To begin with, connect your MAC device and printer to the same wireless network.
- Step 2: Next click on the Apple icon and go to the option System & Preferences.
- Step 3: Now, go to the Devices option. Here you can see the list of devices that are already in connection to your MAC. Also you can see the list of devices that are available for connection.
- Step 4: Spot your printer name here and add it to your MAC.
- Step 5: If you are unable to find your printer name here, add it manually by pressing the ‘+’ icon.
Usually HP releases a new version of Deskjet 2636 series Drivers and software for fixing the bugs with the earlier versions. Now you can also update the HP printer Drivers along with the OS updates. With the recent Windows 10 OS update, there was a problem with HP Printer drivers. Now HP has rectified it with the latest version of drivers and software. You can download these drivers and fix the below issues with Windows 10 Device.
- Windows 10 compatibility issues
- Unable to print with Deskjet 2636 printer after Windows 10 update.
- Unable to connect the Device to the printer
- HP assistant not working
Get the latest HP Deskjet 2636 series drivers and fix these issues in a jiffy!
NOTE: These fixes are common for all Windows 10 compatible Deskjet series printers. Check our Windows 10 Upgrade Fixes for more models.
In case you encounter Printer Offline or Printer Not Responding in the MAC device, you can follow these easy steps for troubleshooting.
– This issue might be due to some connectivity issues. To rectify this, check the connection to the network and the device.
– If you are using the USB cable for connection, check the cable for any physical damage. Try replacing the USB cable.
– In case you are using the wireless connectivity setup, reset the printing system.
– If the issue persists, it may be a problem with the drivers and software. Please reach us through the chat or call to get it fixed.
– Visit the link to Download the latest updated 123 hp com Drivers for your MAC Device.
123-hp-com.net is an independent third-party providing assistance on printer basic setup, driver installation and connectivity issues. The logo, trademarks, brand names, product and services are only for the reference purpose. We disclaim any ownership to any of these and we are not responsible for any warranty or free service as mentioned from the manufacturer. Users are advised to go through our terms and policies before availing any service.