HP Printer Setup and Installation
HP printer setup is an essential process after purchasing a new printer. Now, the initial setup of an HP printer aims at enabling the features for the printer performance. Here, the hp printer setup aims at providing the complete setup guide for any model HP printer. What’s more? Now get the latest and immediate solution for any issue or error that you may face during the printer setup. Also, get the latest HP tools and apps for fixing these errors on a click.
Step 1: Unbox your brand new printer
- To begin with, unpack your HP printer from the box and remove the plastic tapes around.
- Then, unpack the accessories and keep them aside for later connections.
- Finally, proceed to the Hardware setup process
Step 2: Connect your HP printer to the power supply
- Now, after unpacking the printer and the accessories, connect the power cord to the printer.
- Always use the original HP Power cord for connecting the printer to the direct power supply.
Step 3: Ink Cartridge Installation
- Now, open the ink cartridge access door when the printer is still on.
- Next, unwrap the ink cartridges and peel off the protective tape from the copper contact heads.
- DO NOT touch the copper contact heads as it will cause ink leakage or clot.
- Then, insert the ink cartridges into the slot and fix them into the place.
Step 4: Download the latest drivers
- Now, get the drivers and software from either the default CD or the direct HP site.
- However, we strongly recommend you to get the latest drivers from 123.hp.com
- Facing issues during installation? Connect with us now @1-844-554-2340
HP Printer Services
Why 123-hp-com.net for HP Printer Basic Setup:
- Expertise: Our experts have adequate knowledge in HP printers and the Setup process.
- Assistance: We provide top-notch service for HP printers and related issues.
- Guidance: Know more about your printer and explore the features with expert guidance.
- Solutions: Quick and expert solutions for HP printer related issues.
- Advice: Get professional advice for enhancing your printer performance.
HP Printer Driver Installation
HP Printer Driver Installation Steps:
Install the latest printer drivers for your HP printer:
- Step 01: Complete the Hardware setup:
- To begin with, driver installation, complete the hardware setup for your HP printer.
- Next, proceed to the software installation process.
- Step 02: Install the Drivers:
- Now, you can use the default CD/DVD for the basic set of drivers. Alternatively, the HP direct link 123.hp.com for the complete set of drivers.
- However, the CD/DVD will have only the basic set of drivers while the website has the complete set of drivers.
- Also, visit the website and install the complete set of drivers to your connected device – MAC or Windows.
- Step 03: Follow the Instructions:
- Then, run the AutoRun file and follow the set of instructions to complete the setup process.
- Step 04: Enable complete HP Features:
- Here, choose the complete set of drivers and software to enable the complete HP features.
- Step 05: Call us:
- Finally, connect with our experts for a complete driver installation assistance and to fix any issue that may rise during the process.
Quick and immediate solution for all printer needs:
- Looking for the latest set of HP Printer drivers?
- Need a complete manual guide to setup the HP Printer?
- Facing any error message during the installation process?
- Need expert assistance for the setup process?
You are at the right place! We are your one-stop-solution for all printer needs. Contact our experts @ 1-844-554-2340.
HP Printer Driver Installing from CD/DVD
Driver installation from the default CD/DVD is the classic mode of driver installation. Now get the basic set of drivers required for your HP printer from the CD/DVD that comes in the pack. Also, get the professional technical assistance for the complete driver installation process on a call.
Install the basic set of drivers for your HP Printer:
- Step 01: Complete the Hardware Setup:
- To begin with, complete the hardware setup of your HP printer.
- Connect it to your device of any OS (Windows/MAC) with a USB cable.
- Step 02: Insert the CD/DVD into the CD Reader slot:
- Now, insert the CD/DVD into the reader on your device.
- Step 03: Run the AutoRun.exe file:
- Run the AutoRun file on your device.
- Step 04: Follow the instructions:
- Follow the set of instructions on the wizard screen.
- DO NOT change any of the default settings as it may modify the recommended settings.
- Step 05: Connect with our experts:
- If you face any error messages during the process, call us immediately for timely assistance.
- Also, to get the complete set of drivers for enabling the HP features, ask our experts.
123-hp-com.net is an independent third-party providing assistance on printer basic setup, driver installation and connectivity issues. The logo, trademarks, brand names, product and services are only for the reference purpose. We disclaim any ownership to any of these and we are not responsible for any warranty or free service as mentioned from the manufacturer. Users are advised to go through our terms and policies before availing any service.