Deskjet 2636 Printer Setup
DJ2636 is the best home purpose printer model which has various features. Now get the latest HP DeskJet 2636 drivers, software and firmware from our experts. Also get the complete HP DeskJet 2636 manual setup and guide from 123.hp.com/setup 2636 for the deskjet 2636 printer setup.
HP DeskJet 2636 Printer Setup
First time setup of your printer is very important after printer purchase. Now, get the complete set of drivers for your DeskJet 2636 from direct HP. Also, the complete setup guide is available at 123.hp.com/setup 2636
DeskJet 2636 Driver Download
Drivers are responsible for the effective functioning of your DeskJet 2636 printer. Now get the latest for the HP DeskJet 2636 driver from 123.hp.com/dj2636. Also, update your hp 2636 driver, software and firmware regularly for better performance
DeskJet 2636 Troubleshooting
Generally, every electronic product will face the a dip in the performance. Similarly, your HP DeskJet 2636 may also undergo wear and tear. These issues are easy to fix with the HP Utility tools which are available at 123 hp com Dj2636
Deskjet 2636 Printer Setup
Step 1: Unbox the printer
- To begin with, unpack your HP DeskJet 2636 printer and the accessories from the box.
- Then remove all the protective layers and the plastic tapes from the printer body.
- Now, proceed to connecting your printer to the direct power supply.
Step 2: Power up your DJ2636 printer
- Now, plug in the power cord from your printer to the power supply.
- Then turn on your HP 2636 printer.
- NOTE: Always use the original HP power cord.
- Also, connect it to the direct power supply to avoid fluctuations.
Step 3: Install the original HP DJ2636 Ink Cartridges
- Next, proceed to the most important step – ink cartridge installation.
- To begin with, open the ink cartridge access door when the printer is still on.
- Then, unpack the original HP DeskJet 2636 ink cartridge. Peel off the orange protective tape off the copper contact head.
- Finally, insert the cartridges into the right slots accordingly.
- NOTE: DO NOT Touch the copper contact head as it will cause ink clot and ink leakage.
Step 4: HP DeskJet 2636 Printer Driver Download:
- After completing the hardware setup process, proceed to the software setup.
- To begin with, you can use either the CD/DVD in the pack or ask our experts for the latest HP DeskJet 2636 drivers from 123.hp.com/dj2636.
- Now, insert the CD/DVD into the CD-ROM and run the AutoRun File.
- Next, follow the set of hp deskjet 2636 instructions in the screen and complete the driver downlaod.
- Tip: Connect your printer to the device with a USB cable only when the wizard prompts.
- For the complete set of HP Deskjet drivers and software, call us at 1-844-554-2340
Do’s & Dont’s for HP DeskJet 2636 Setup:
- Always Download the full set of drivers from the direct HP link.
- Use only the original HP accessories.
- Update the drivers, software and firmware regularly.
- Do not touch the copper contact head during the printer setup.
- Be careful not to connect the USB cable during the Wireless Setup process.
- Do not use wrinkled or torn paper for printing.
DeskJet 2636 Services
Deskjet 2636 First Time Setup
Now setup your printer like a pro with the setup guide from 123.hp.com/setup 2636. Also enable the complete set of features in a click with the latest software and drivers.
Now install the latest drivers,software and firmware for your HP DeskJet 2636 printer from 123.hp.com/dj2636. Also, enhance your printer performance with the latest drivers.
Deskjet 2636 USB Setup
Now, stick on to the classic mode of connectivity – USB. Here, get the right set of drivers for USB setup from 123.hp.com/dj2636. Also enable the USB setup in a jiffy like a pro with the right setup manual
Deskjet 2636 Wireless Setup
What’s more? connect your HP DeskJet 2636 wireless setup to both the router and the devices (Windows/MAC) with the latest HP Smart App from 123.hp.com dj2636.
Deskjet 2636 HP Mobile Print
Now, enable the complete mobility features of HP DJ 2636 to print from any iOS and Android devices. Also get the latest plugins for enabling these.
Deskjet 2636 Features Setup
It is now easy to enable the complete printing features of DJ 2636 with the complete set of drivers from 123.hp.com dj2636. Explore more about DJ2636.
Usually, the HP DeskJet 2636 drivers play an important role in printer performance. Now enable the add-on features of your HP DeskJet 2636 with the complete set of drivers. Here, you can get the complete tech assistance. Looking for the complete set of HP Deskjet 2636 printer drivers? Call our experts now @ 1-844-554-2340 for the full and the latest set of drivers for HP Deskjet 2636.
Deskjet 2636 Connectivity Setup
Now use either the classic USB mode of connectivity or upgrade it to the wireless connection with the easy HP utility apps. Also get the HP app for switching between the USB and the Wireless mode of connectivity in a snap from with expert assistance.
Step 1: Dj 2636 Compatibility Check
Check the compatibility by following the below steps:
- Upgrade the OS version of your Windows or MAC device.
- Next, ensure whether your printer and the devices are compatible for USB connection.
Step 2: Software installation for DeskJet 2636 Printer
- To begin with, call us at 1-844-554-2340 for the complete set of USB drivers for your DeskJet 2636 printer.
- Next, run the hp 2636 setup wizard and install the driver and software by following the set of instructions.
- Finally, restart your devices on successful installation.
- Tip: Unplug and re-plug the USB cable from the printer to the router when the wizard prompts.
Step 3: Dj 2636 USB Printer setup:
- On successful driver installation, connect your printer and the router with the USB cable.
- Then try printing the test file on successful connection.
Step 1: Initiate the Wireless Setup Wizard on DJ 2636
- NOTE: Disconnect any USB cable from your router to the DJ 2636 printer.
- Now download and install the HP Easy Start app from the direct link.
- Now, push the Wireless icon on your DeskJet printer to enable WiFi on your printer.
- Run the HP Easy Start app on your connected device and follow the set of instructions.
- Now, midway the process, the wizard will list the available wireless networks nearby.
- Select your network name and enter the password for your network.
- On successful connection, print a test file.
Step 2: HP Easy Start software installation for DJ2636:
- To begin with, install HP Easy Start with expert assistance.
- Next, run the setup wizard and follow the set of instructions on the screen.
- NOTE: When the wizard prompts for the type of connection, choose the Wireless connection.
- For more info, check 123.hp.com/setup 2636.
Deskjet 2636 Wireless Setup
What’s more with the wireless connection setup? Now connect your devices – whether the Windows or the MAC, to the printer wireless. It is now easy to connect both the devices and the router wireless to your HP DeskJet 2636 printer. Also get the required software and driver from our experts.
- NOTE: Connect your Printer and the Windows device to the same wireless network.
- Next, go to the Control panel on your Windows device.
- Here, select Devices & Printers to see the list of available devices nearby for wireless connection.
- Now, select your printer name to add it to the Windows. Click on the “Add a Device” option to add it manually.
- Finally, try printing a test page.
- NOTE: Ensure that you connect the MAC device and the DeskJet 2636 printer to the same wireless network.
- Next, click the Apple icon on your MAC. Now select Devices under Systems & Preferences.
- Here, you can see the list of devices available for connection.
- Select your printer name from the list to add it to your MAC. Click on the ‘+’ icon to add it manually.
- Finally, print a test file to check the connection.
Deskjet 2636 Troubleshooting
“Sometimes your HP Deskjet 2636 printer can cause some issues and trouble on long run performance. This might be due to some issue with the software or hardware. Here are some issues that may occur with the software which can be fixed easy by upgrading the Deskjet 2636 printer drivers and software from 123.hp.com/deskjet2636.
Common recurring drivers and software issues:
- Printer is offline Windows and MAC
- Printer is not connecting wireless
- Printer is not compatible with Windows 10
Usually HP releases a new version of Deskjet 2636 series Drivers and software for fixing the bugs with the earlier versions. Now you can also update the HP printer Drivers along with the OS updates. With the recent Windows 10 OS update, there was a problem with HP Printer drivers. Now HP has rectified it with the latest version of drivers and software. You can download these drivers and fix the below issues with Windows 10 Device.
- Windows 10 compatibility issues
- Unable to print with Deskjet 2636 printer after Windows 10 update.
- Unable to connect the Device to the printer
- HP assistant not working
Get the latest HP Deskjet 2636 series drivers and fix these issues in a jiffy!
NOTE: These fixes are common for all Windows 10 compatible Deskjet series printers. Check our Windows 10 Upgrade Fixes for more models.
In case you encounter Printer Offline or Printer Not Responding in the MAC device, you can follow these easy steps for troubleshooting.
– This issue might be due to some connectivity issues. To rectify this, check the connection to the network and the device.
– If you are using the USB cable for connection, check the cable for any physical damage. Try replacing the USB cable.
– In case you are using the wireless connectivity setup, reset the printing system.
– If the issue persists, it may be a problem with the drivers and software. Please reach us through the chat or call to get it fixed.
– Visit the link to Download the latest updated Drivers for your MAC Device.
How do I connect my HP printer to the Internet?
Now use either the classic USB mode of connectivity or upgrade it to the wireless connection with the easy HP utility apps. Also, get the latest USB drivers and DeskJet 2636 Wireless drivers from our experts. A complete Deskjet 2636 Connectivity Setup guide. Click here to proceed further.
How do I install my HP DeskJet 2636 printer?
The HP DeskJet 2636 Installation process is now less time consuming with technical assistance. Proceed with the Hardware setup followed by the software setup with the latest drivers & software. Also, never miss a step from HP setup guide 123.hp.com/setup 2636. Click here to complete HP DeskJet 2636 Setup.