Deskjet 2636 Initial Setup
DJ2636 is the best home purpose printer model which has various features. Now get the latest HP DeskJet 2636 drivers, software and firmware from our experts. Also get the complete HP DeskJet 2636 setup manual and guide from 123.hp.com/setup 2636 for the deskjet 2636 printer setup.
DeskJet 2636 Printer Setup
First time setup of your printer is very important after printer purchase. Now, get the complete set of drivers for your DeskJet 2636 from direct HP. Also, the complete setup guide is available at 123.hp.com/setup 2636
DeskJet 2636 Driver Download
Drivers are responsible for the effective functioning of your DeskJet 2636 printer. Now get the latest driver for the HP DeskJet 2636 from 123.hp.com/dj2636. Also, update your drivers, software and firmware regularly for better performance
DeskJet 2636 Troubleshooting
Generally, every electronic product will face the a dip in the performance. Similarly, your HP DeskJet 2636 may also undergo wear and tear. These issues are easy to fix with the HP Utility tools which are available at 123 hp com Dj2636
Deskjet 2636 Printer Setup
Step 1: Unbox the printer
- To begin with, unpack your HP DeskJet 2636 printer and the accessories from the box.
- Then remove all the protective layers and the plastic tapes from the printer body.
- Now, proceed to connecting your printer to the direct power supply.
Step 2: Power up your DJ2636 printer
- Now, plug in the power cord from your printer to the power supply.
- Then turn on your HP 2636 printer.
- NOTE: Always use the original HP power cord.
- Also, connect it to the direct power supply to avoid fluctuations.
Step 3: Install the original HP DJ2636 Ink Cartridges
- Next, proceed to the most important step – ink cartridge installation.
- To begin with, open the ink cartridge access door when the printer is still on.
- Then, unpack the original HP DeskJet 2636 ink cartridge. Peel off the orange protective tape off the copper contact head.
- Finally, insert the cartridges into the right slots accordingly.
- NOTE: DO NOT Touch the copper contact head as it will cause ink clot and ink leakage.
- Tip: Always insert the color cartridge into the right slot and the black one to the left slot.
Step 4: HP DeskJet 2636 Driver Download:
- After completing the hardware setup process, proceed to the software setup.
- To begin with, you can use either the CD/DVD in the pack or ask our experts for the latest HP DeskJet 2636 drivers from 123.hp.com/dj2636.
- Now, insert the CD/DVD into the CD-ROM and run the AutoRun File.
- Next, follow the set of instructions in the screen and complete the driver downlaod.
- Tip: Connect your printer to the device with a USB cable only when the wizard prompts.
- For the complete set of HP Deskjet drivers and software, call us at 1-844-554-2340
Do’s & Dont’s for HP DeskJet 2636 Setup:
- Always Download the full set of drivers from the direct HP link.
- Use only the original HP accessories.
- Update the drivers, software and firmware regularly.
- Do not touch the copper contact head during the printer setup.
- Be careful not to connect the USB cable during the Wireless Setup process.
- Do not use wrinkled or torn paper for printing.
DeskJet 2636 Services
Deskjet 2636 First Time Setup
Now setup your printer like a pro with the setup guide from 123.hp.com/setup 2636. Also enable the complete set of features in a click with the latest software and drivers.
Deskjet 2636 Driver Download
Now install the latest drivers,software and firmware for your HP DeskJet 2636 printer from 123.hp.com/dj2636. Also, enhance your printer performance with the latest drivers.
Deskjet 2636 USB Setup
Now, stick on to the classic mode of connectivity – USB. Here, get the right set of drivers for USB setup from 123.hp.com/dj2636. Also enable the USB setup in a jiffy like a pro with the right setup manual
Deskjet 2636 Wireless Setup
What’s more? connect your DeskJet 2636 printer wireless to both the router and the devices (Windows/MAC) with the latest HP Smart App from 123.hp.com dj2636.
Deskjet 2636 HP Mobile Print
Now, enable the complete mobility features of HP DJ 2636 to print from any iOS and Android devices. Also get the latest plugins for enabling these.
Deskjet 2636 Features Setup
It is now easy to enable the complete printing features of DJ 2636 with the complete set of drivers from 123.hp.com dj2636. Explore more about DJ2636
Deskjet 2636 Driver Download
Usually, the HP DeskJet 2636 drivers play an important role in printer performance. Now enable the add-on features of your HP DeskJet 2636 with the complete set of drivers. Here, you can get the complete tech assistance. Looking for the complete set of HP Deskjet 2636 printer drivers? Call our experts now @ 1-844-554-2340 for the full and the latest set of drivers for HP Deskjet 2636.
Deskjet 2636 Driver For Windows
Below are the easy steps to install the driver & software to the Windows computer:
- NOTE: DO NOT connect your DeskJet 2636 printer to the Windows device with a USB cable until the wizard prompts.
- You can download the DJ2636 printer drivers from either the CD/DVD or from the direct site.
- However, the CD/DVD will have only the basic set of drivers. Hence, we strongly recommend you to go for the HP link for complete set driver download. You can also call us at 1-844-554-2340 for latest drivers.
- Now, run the setup wizard and follow the set of instructions to complete the installation.
- Now, you can get drivers for various Windows OS – Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8. Windows 8.1, and Windows 10.
Deskjet 2636 Driver For MAC
Now install the latest software to your MAC in a snap with these easy steps:
- To begin with, upgrade your MAC OS as the installation requires latest iOS version.
- Next, call our experts to get the latest set of drivers for HP DeskJet 2636 printer.
- Run the AutoRun file and follow the set of instructions on the screen.
- Then, complete the driver download for your HP DeskJet 2636 printer.
- NOTE: DO NOT change any settings during the setup process as it will modify the prescribed settings.
- Tip: Connect the USB cable to the printer when the wizard prompts.
- Also, connect your printer to the router with a USB cable for a secured connection.
- Now, get the latest set of drivers for OS X v10.10 Yosemite, OS X v10.11 El Capitan, and OS X v10.12 Sierra
Deskjet 2636 Ink Cartridge Installation
Install the ink cartridges professionally:
- To begin with, open the cartridge access door when the printer is still on.
- Now, unpack the original HP DeskJet 2636 ink cartridge. Then, peel off the plastic tape over the copper contact head.
- NOTE: DO NOT touch the copper contact heads as it will cause ink leakage or ink clot.
- Next insert the cartridges into the slots accordingly and lock them in gently.
- Then, close the ink cartridge access door and load enough papers into the input tray.
- Tip: Insert the color cartridge to the right slot and the black one to the left slot.
- Always use the original HP ink cartridge to avoid complications.
Deskjet 2636 Connectivity Setup
Now use either the classic USB mode of connectivity or upgrade it to the wireless connection with the easy HP utility apps. Also get the HP app for switching between the USB and the Wireless mode of connectivity in a snap from with expert assistance.
Step 1: Dj 2636 Compatibility Check
Check the compatibility by following the below steps:
- Upgrade the OS version of your Windows or MAC device.
- Next, ensure whether your printer and the devices are compatible for USB connection.
Step 2: Software installation for DeskJet 2636 Printer
- To begin with, call us at 1-844-554-2340 for the complete set of USB drivers for your DeskJet 2636 printer.
- Next, run the setup wizard and install the driver and software by following the set of instructions.
- Finally, restart your devices on successful installation.
- Tip: Unplug and re-plug the USB cable from the printer to the router when the wizard prompts.
Step 3: Dj 2636 USB Printer setup:
- On successful driver installation, connect your printer and the router with the USB cable.
- Then try printing the test file on successful connection.
Step 1: Initiate the Wireless Setup Wizard on DJ 2636
- NOTE: Disconnect any USB cable from your router to the DJ 2636 printer.
- Now download and install the HP Easy Start app from the direct link.
- Now, push the Wireless icon on your DeskJet printer to enable WiFi on your printer.
- Run the HP Easy Start app on your connected device and follow the set of instructions.
- Now, midway the process, the wizard will list the available wireless networks nearby.
- Select your network name and enter the password for your network.
- On successful connection, print a test file.
Step 2: HP Easy Start software installation for DJ2636:
- To begin with, install HP Easy Start with expert assistance.
- Next, run the setup wizard and follow the set of instructions on the screen.
- NOTE: When the wizard prompts for the type of connection, choose the Wireless connection.
- For more info, check 123.hp.com/setup 2636.
Deskjet 2636 Wireless Setup
What’s more with the wireless connection setup? Now connect your devices – whether the Windows or the MAC, to the printer wireless. It is now easy to connect both the devices and the router wireless to your HP DeskJet 2636 printer. Also get the required software and driver from our experts.
- NOTE: Connect your Printer and the Windows device to the same wireless network.
- Next, go to the Control panel on your Windows device.
- Here, select Devices & Printers to see the list of available devices nearby for wireless connection.
- Now, select your printer name to add it to the Windows. Click on the “Add a Device” option to add it manually.
- Finally, try printing a test page.
- NOTE: Ensure that you connect the MAC device and the DeskJet 2636 printer to the same wireless network.
- Next, click the Apple icon on your MAC. Now select Devices under Systems & Preferences.
- Here, you can see the list of devices available for connection.
- Select your printer name from the list to add it to your MAC. Click on the ‘+’ icon to add it manually.
- Finally, print a test file to check the connection.
Deskjet 2636 Wireless Mobile Printing
Now print from anywhere within the network using the mobility printing features. All you have to do is to simply connect the devices and the printer to the same wireless network. Also get the supporting drivers and software from 123.hp.com/dj2636
DeskJet 2636 Airprint Setup
AirPrint setup for DJ2636:
Follow the easy steps to enable AirPrint on your DJ 2636 printer:
- AirPrint is an exclusive feature for iOS devices.
- It is a default printing feature for any iOS device with OS version 4.2 and more.
- Therefore, there is no additional setup process required for the enabling it on your iOS device.
- Now, enable it on your DeskJet 2636 printer under Settings.
- Here, select the option Web Services to enable the AirPrint feature.
- Select the file that you would like to print from the iOS device. Then select the Share option and then Print.
- Now, you can see the list of AirPrint enabled printers nearby. Select your printer name from the list and print the file.
- NOTE: Connect your DeskJet 2636 printer and the iOS device to the same wireless network.
Deskjet 2636 Mopria Print Setup
Mopria Print Setup for DeskJet 2636:
- HP provides exclusive feature for printing from the iOS device. Similarly, HP offers Mopria Print feature for printing exclusively from the Android device.
- To enable Mopria Print on your HP DeskJet 2636 printer, go to Settings.
- Here, select the option Web Services to enable Mopria Print Setup on your printer.
- Now, download the latest Mopria Service Plugin to your Android device from the Google Play Store.
- Run the installed app and follow the set of instruction by the wizard to enable it on your Android device.
- Now, open the file that you want to print and select the print option.
- Here, you can see the list of printer with Mopria enabled nearby.
- Select your DeskJet 2636 printer name. Also, you can set the desired settings for printing the page.
- NOTE: Connect your Android device and the printer to the same wireless network.
Deskjet 2636 Troubleshooting
- Mostly the “Printer Offline” errors can be easily resolved by restarting your printer and the devices.
- Next, check the USB cable for any physical damage.
- Then, try replacing the USB cable with a new one.
- If the error still persists, get the latest software and driver for your DeskJet 2636.
- For more info, check the link 123.hp.com/setup 2636.
- To begin with, check the print job status from the Print Job on the right corner of the Taskbar.
- Here, check the files on the print queue. Right click on them and restart the pending jobs. If the issue still persist, try deleting the print jobs and print again.
- Now, you should be able to print the file. If not, update the printer firmware.
- Finally, try restarting your DeskJet 2636 printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I connect my HP printer to the Internet?
Now use either the classic USB mode of connectivity or upgrade it to the wireless connection with the easy HP utility apps. Also, get the latest USB drivers and DeskJet 2636 Wireless drivers from our experts. A complete Deskjet 2636 Connectivity Setup guide. Click here to proceed further.
How do I install my HP DeskJet 2636 printer?
The HP DeskJet 2636 Installation process is now less time consuming with technical assistance. Proceed with the Hardware setup followed by the software setup with the latest drivers & software. Also, never miss a step from HP setup guide 123.hp.com/setup 2636. Click here to complete HP DeskJet 2636 Setup.
How do I change the wifi on my HP DeskJet 2636?
To change the Wifi on your HP DeskJet 2636 printer, reset the Wireless settings on your printer by holding the Wireless icon for 5-10 seconds. Then, proceed with the usual wireless network setup option. Click here to reset the Wireless settings and add a new wireless network.
How to update drivers for my HP DeskJet 2636 printer?
Regular update of HP drivers and software for your DeskJet 2636 printer will enhance the printer performance. Now update the drivers and software regularly with technical assistance.