Deskjet 3639 Initial Setup
- Hp Deskjet 3639 printer has the capacity to serve all your printing needs ranging from basic prints to wireless function.
- This printer model gives a high-quality output each time. Install the compatible driver and software for enabling the exciting features.
- Also, you can comfortably connect the printer using both wireless and the USB cable.
- HP Officejet 5260 Printer Setup
- Officejet 5260 Printer Driver download (Windows and MAC)
- HP Officejet 5260 Printers USB Setup
- Officejet 5260 Printers Wireless Setup
- WPS Pin for HP Officejet Printers
- Windows XP
- MS Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- MS Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- MS Windows 10
- MAC OS X Version 10.10:”Yosemite”
- MAC OS X Version 10.11:”El Captain”
- MAC OS X Version 10.12:”Sierra”
- MAC OS X Version 10.13:”High Sierra”
- MAC OS X Version 10.14:”Mojave”
- MAC OS X Version 10.15:”Catalina”
Why HP Deskjet 3639?
Are you looking for a top-quality printer at an affordable price? Then, HP Deskjet 3639 all-in-one printer is a perfect match. The latest features of the printer help in accomplishing the printing work easily. This printer model allows you to print from anywhere using the HP smart app, mobility printing features, and more.
- To begin with, unpack the printer from the box and remove all the packing materials.
- Now, place it on the flat surface.
- Next, remove the packaging materials from the inner part of the printer.
- Then, take out all the accessories from the package.
- Before establishing the connection, look for the components.
- Here, ensure that all the printer accessories are available.
- Now, take the power cable out of the box to establish the connection.
- Then, connect the power cable between the printer’s port and the electric outlet.
- Now, ensure that the connection is stable.
- Using the CD/ DVD is the most basic method for downloading the driver.
- The CD/ DVD must be available in the printer package.
- Now, place the CD in the driver and wait till it loads.
- Now, follow the instructions that are shown by the setup wizard.
- Finally, print a test file to verify the connection.
- Another method to download the driver is through online.
- Now, download the driver file to your device that you have connected with the printer.
- Then, run the AutoRun file.
- Now, follow the instructions shown on the prompt box and complete the process.
Deskjet 3639 Connectivity Setup
Now use either the classic USB mode of connectivity or upgrade it to the wireless connection with the easy HP utility apps. Also get the HP app for switching between the USB and the Wireless mode of connectivity in a snap from with expert assistance.
- To begin the USB setup, verify the cable that comes in the pack.
- Now, look for the USB ports available on the device.
- Do not connect the cable before the setup wizard prompts.
- Now, go to the Devices and Printers under the Control panel.
- Next, install the USB Drivers and Software before proceeding further.
- Now, run the Driver installation wizard and this will prompt for connecting the USB cable from the printer to the device.
- Here, establish a secure connection and verify it by printing a test file.
- To connect wirelessly, go to the printer panel.
- Then navigate to the wireless setup wizard option.
- Now, go to the settings options and here, look for wireless setup wizard option.
- Here, follow the instructions on the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Now, you can see the wizard listing the available wireless networks nearby.
- Next, select your network name (SSID) and enter the password for a secure connection.
- In case you are unable to see your wireless network name here, add it manually.
- The first step to solve the problem is to reset the printer.
- In most of the cases, the resetting will solve the issues.
- Periodically, keep checking the ink level in your cartridges.
- Run the diagnostic tests periodically to solve the errors and bugs.
- Try to cancel the printing request and start again.
- Check whether you are using the latest driver and software.
- Set your printer as a default printer for any printing task.
- Finally, ensure that the network connection is stable.
“Sometimes your HP Deskjet 3639 printer can cause some issues and trouble on long run performance. This might be due to some issue with the software or hardware. Here are some issues that may occur with the software which can be fixed easy by upgrading the Deskjet 3639 printer drivers and software from 123.hp.com/deskjet3639.
Common recurring drivers and software issues:
- Printer is offline Windows and MAC
- Printer is not connecting wireless
- Printer is not compatible with Windows 10
Usually HP releases a new version of Deskjet 3639 series Drivers and software for fixing the bugs with the earlier versions. Now you can also update the HP printer Drivers along with the OS updates. With the recent Windows 10 OS update, there was a problem with HP Printer drivers. Now HP has rectified it with the latest version of drivers and software. You can download these drivers and fix the below issues with Windows 10 Device.
- Windows 10 compatibility issues
- Unable to print with Deskjet 3639 printer after Windows 10 update.
- Unable to connect the Device to the printer
- HP assistant not working
Get the latest HP Deskjet 3639 series drivers and fix these issues in a jiffy!
NOTE: These fixes are common for all Windows 10 compatible Deskjet series printers. Check our Windows 10 Upgrade Fixes for more models.
In case you encounter Printer Offline or Printer Not Responding in the MAC device, you can follow these easy steps for troubleshooting.
– This issue might be due to some connectivity issues. To rectify this, check the connection to the network and the device.
– If you are using the USB cable for connection, check the cable for any physical damage. Try replacing the USB cable.
– In case you are using the wireless connectivity setup, reset the printing system.
– If the issue persists, it may be a problem with the drivers and software. Please reach us through the chat or call to get it fixed.
– Visit the link to Download the latest updated Drivers for your MAC Device.
123-hp-com.net is an independent third-party providing assistance on printer basic setup, driver installation and connectivity issues. The logo, trademarks, brand names, product and services are only for the reference purpose. We disclaim any ownership to any of these and we are not responsible for any warranty or free service as mentioned from the manufacturer. Users are advised to go through our terms and policies before availing any service.