HP Deskjet 3655 Printer Setup
The Deskjet 3655 is the most suitable printer for your kid’s project and home printing. What’s more? It is a small yet powerful printer when you complete the printer setup, driver setup, and driver download. The printer can be set in a wired or wireless network.
HP Deskjet 3655 Printer Setup
Have you bought the HP Deskjet 3655 printer? Now, you can setup the printer straightaway once unveil it. Look for a flat place to initiate the hp Deskjet 3655 printer setup. Proceed with our technical instructions for the printer setup.
Deskjet 3655 Driver Download
Drivers are responsible for embedding add-on features on your new printer. Once you setup it, go to the manufacturer site for downloading the drivers. Not only downloading the driver but also install the driver as per the instructions.
Deskjet 3655 Troubleshooting
Troubleshooting the printer is as simple as that when you know the root cause of the issue. Once you figure out the printer issue, try to isolate it with common troubleshooting steps. It may give you a temporary solution. Or, you can get help from our technical team.
HP Deskjet 3655 First Time Printer Setup
Step 1: Remove the Printer from the Box
- Initially, you need to remove the extra wrapping on the printer box to unpack it.
- After removing the printer out of the box, settle it on smooth and dry space.
- Then, find the accessories inside the box which should be attached during the printer setup.
Step 2: Connect the Plug into the Power Cord
- At first, look for the wall outlet that is compatible with the power cord’s plug.
- Once you have selected the outlet, continue to fix the plug to the socket.
- Now, switch on the printer and assign time, language, and date.
Step 3: Install the Ink Cartridges and papers
- The ink access door should be kept open at first.
- Next, unpack your ink cartridge by getting rid of the protective cover.
- Now, select the ink slots to position the ink cartridges using the color code.
- At last, stretch the paper tray to the maximum and nourish suitable papers.
- Close the tray after aligning the papers in the paper tray.
Dj3655 First Time Setup
The first-time setup of the device is a cakewalk for any printer user. Just, make use of the instructions that we offer on our site. If you need more clarification on setup, contact our technician.
Dj3655 Driver Download
The most preferred hp Deskjet 3655 printer driver is a full feature and a basic set of drivers. You can select any one of the printer drivers in a snap and download it using the installer. Give us a call for more details on the printer setup.
Dj3655 USB Setup
The USB setup is applicable for connecting both the Mac and Windows device. You just need the USB cable with sufficient length. The properly working USB will let you connect the printer with the computer.
Dj3655 Wireless Setup
The instant and the easy connection are possible with the Deskjet 3655 wireless setup. On selecting the wireless network, verify the speed of the internet. Then, configure the device in order to get the awesome features.
Dj3655 HP Mobile Print
Simplify your printing work by connecting the printer to any mobile device. The HP Mobile Print makes your printing world better which allows accessing various documents. No drivers needed for printing from the mobile device.
Dj3655 Features Setup
For everyday printing, you need to check the driver updates frequently. Upgrading the driver simply adds features that are essential. To print right from your mobile, you have to choose the drivers with valid features.
HP Deskjet 3655 Driver Installation
Finish the HP Deskjet 3655 printer setup and get the network connection for the computer. And now, align your printer to the same wireless network as that of the computer. Next, configure the devices through wired or wireless network setup.
HP Deskjet 3655 Driver Install For Windows
- For downloading the hp Deskjet 3655 driver, make use of the computer’s browser.
- From the browser, you have to reach the printer driver page.
- Now, enter the printer model in the search box and let the page extracts the driver.
- Then, choose the driver for your printer and download it promptly.
- Next, carry out the driver installation by the installer of the computer.
- After the installation, add the printer to the driver list simultaneously.
- Check the printer name in the device list and try to add the printer if it is not in the list.
HP Deskjet 3655 Driver Install For MAC
- At this instant, power up the Mac and Deskjet 3655 printer.
- Now, enter the driver link in the browser and allow it to reach the driver page.
- Then, verify the version of the driver to select it from the list.
- Next, click on the Download option to proceed with the downloading of the driver.
- Later, proceed to install the set of drivers and include your printer.
- As usual, you will get a prompt to install the driver after the download.
- Once you get the prompt, commence the hp Deskjet 3655 driver installation.
HP Deskjet 3655 Connectivity Setup
To send and receive print tasks via your printer, the device should have a network connection. Below are the steps for connecting the device to the network. Choose the connectivity procedure and follow the steps explained.
- Choose the Restore Network Defaults option from the control panel to use this mode.
- Now, proceed to the driver download and wait for it to install.
- To use this method, your computer has to be disconnected from the wireless network.
- When shown on the screen, connect to the Auto Wireless Connect.
WPS PIN method
- Start the WPS PIN method if you have access to 8 digit WPS code from your router.
- Now, choose the Wireless icon to select it.
- Next, select the Wireless Protected Setup option that asks for a password to proceed.
- Later, wait until the printer connects to the network that you have selected.
WPS Pushbutton mode
- Just in minutes get connected to the network via the WPS Pushbutton method.
- At first, find the small black button on the printer control panel to click it.
- Once the LED on the printer glows, head to the wireless router.
- There, you need to activate the WPS button by gently pressing it within 120 seconds of enabling it on your printer.
- For installing the driver or to share the files, your printer needs a wireless connection.
- In the first place, push the Wireless Button on the printer’s control panel.
- Then, seek the Connections option which comes under Settings.
- Now, find the Wireless Connection after choosing the Connections option.
- In a moment, the Wireless Setup Wizard will start to run.
- When you see the network screen, choose your network SSID and type the password.
HP Deskjet 3655 Wireless Setup
HP Deskjet 3655 printer device can also be connected to the wireless network. On connecting to a wireless network, you need not sit closer to 123 hp dj3655 printer device to take your printouts, you can directly take printouts from wherever you are easily with smartphones. Try this option to enjoy printing.
- The default needs for wireless setup are SSID and passcode.
- Turn on the printer and computer via the power button.
- Free the device from any USB cable connection. Simultaneously, connect the computer wirelessly to the network.
Wireless connectivity printer setup:
- In the first place, choose the Wireless icon on the control panel.
- Next, select the Wireless Settings using the arrow key.
- Then, choose the Wireless Setup Wizard and seek for your preferred network.
- Give out the password to connect with the network.
Deskjet 3655 wireless setup requirements:
- At first, you will have to know the SSID and password.
- Then, detach the cables from the printer device.
- Next, connect your computer to the wireless connection.
Deskjet 3655 wireless setup:
- Initially, activate the printer and search for the Wireless icon on the panel.
- For Deskjet 3655 wireless setup, you have to press the Wireless icon.
- Then, choose the Wireless Settings option to move ahead.
- Later, you need to choose the Wireless Setup Wizard that displays the network details.
- At last, select the network along with the password and connect to the network.
123-hp-com.net is an independent third-party providing assistance on printer basic setup, driver installation and connectivity issues. The logo, trademarks, brand names, product and services are only for the reference purpose. We disclaim any ownership to any of these and we are not responsible for any warranty or free service as mentioned from the manufacturer. Users are advised to go through our terms and policies before availing any service.