HP Deskjet 3733 Printer Setup
HP Deskjet 3733 Printer device suits you by fitting the comforted features which is available in a affordable price and attractive colored design. Affix the accessories as mentioned in guide to explore with printing features to make huge number of copies. This is categorized under 123.hp.com/dj3733 printer to reduce your strain and to get delighted with printing, scanning and copying.
Dj3733 Printer Setup
Remove the stickers and tapes on your printer box to Setting HP Deskjet 3733 Printer device along with its prerequisites. Examine the accessories to know its function with the help of our guide and then establish the connection for this setup.
Dj3733 Driver Install
With the help of CD or by visiting 123.hp.com choose the suitable driver for your printer and follow the onscreen instructions for installing on your computer to enjoy the latest features for your HP Deskjet 3733 Printer device.
When you feel that your printer lags while printing because of network or some problems, stay relaxed!! Seek our help or refer the manual to find the better solution to solve the problem and to free your printer from disturbances.
HP Deskjet 3733 First Time Printer Setup
Follow the steps below for the very first setup of your HP Deskjet 3733 Printer device:
Step 1: Remove the Dj3733 Printer from the Box
- Unbox your HP Deskjet 3733 Printer device by removing the tapes, and find a compact place to fix your printer.
- Setup the connection by connecting the one end of the cable to the printer and other end to the wall outlet.
Step 2: Connect the Dj3733 into the Power Cord
- Connect your cable to the computer and other end to the printer of your HP Deskjet 3733 Printer device.
- Also ensure that connection is free from disturbances and switch on to check whether your printer is active state.
Step 3: Install the Dj3733 Ink Cartridges
- Examine the cartridge slot whether they are still any tapes sticking to it, if sticking, remove it gently.
- Then begin with installation of cartridges into the desired slots to get it fixed on your 123 hp setup dj3733 Printer device.
Step 4: Install the Dj3733 Printer Software
- Find the printer software by visiting the official site of HP on your HP Deskjet 3733 Printer device.
- Follow with the instructions specified onscreen to install the software on your Desktop.
Dj3733 First Time Setup
As a very first step, setting up your HP Deskjet 3733 Printer device by cutting tapes and establish connection by connecting the power cables, load enough paper and then extend paper tray for the printer setup for the first time.
Dj3733 Driver Download
References will be there in CD which helps you to find the best driver download for your printer to get assisted with better enjoyable features. Also, watch videos to download and run your driver on your computer by visiting the 123.hp.com/setup 3733
Dj3733 USB Setup
You can also use a USB setup for installing the driver, software on your HP Deskjet 3733 Printer device. Make sure, that you have connected the USB to the right port on your printer. It highly supports the most extended features and confirms your setup.
Dj3733 Wireless Setup
If you wish to print your documents from smart phones, tablets, etc you can use wireless setup to support this printing works. Initial setup alone needs to be taken care, but once you accomplished, you will enjoy this setup.
Dj3733 HP Mobile Print
HP Mobile Printing helps in assisting you by printing the documents anywhere and at anytime. For this, you have to establish the mobile print by connecting your mobile over a wireless network. It simplifies your printing job by saving time and reduces complexity
Dj3733 Features Setup
Features Setup will results you out the digital look on your HP Deskjet 3733 Printer device by enhancing the resolution qualifies in the form of printing, scanning and copying. This also helps you to experience the elegant look for your printing.
HP Deskjet 3733 Driver Installation
For Driver Installation, you can browse to the 123.hp.com/setup 3733 to ensure the best usage of the product by keeping your device up-to-date on a regular basis. Kindly proceed with the instructions displayed on the screen to complete the process of driver installation. Also, faster internet access will fetch you the updates quickly to get notified for your MAC and Windows.
HP Deskjet 3733 Driver Install For Windows
Just follow the brief steps here to install the driver on your windows for the HP Deskjet 3733 Printer device:
- For the installation of the driver on your windows, navigate to the official site of HP or follow the CD to get initiated.
- Now it displays the list of websites to suit your requirements and wisely choose the appropriate driver for your windows.
- The screen will elaborate the instructions for the installation of driver on your Desktop for your HP Deskjet 3733 Printer device.
- Choose the existing port option and click next to get continued with download for your HP Deskjet 3733 Printer device.
- If the windows prompts you to choose update, choose the update option to keep it updated on your windows.
- You can also install the driver for your 123 hp dj3733 Printer device with the help of USB cable.
- Choose next until you find the installation was over and successful on your windows for HP Deskjet 3733 Printer device.
- Once completed, disconnect the USB to end the driver installation for windows.
HP Deskjet 3733 Driver Install For MAC
For installation of driver on your MAC, proceed with the below steps:
- Choose the Apple menu for starting with the driver installation on MAC for your HP Deskjet 3733 Printer device.
- Now check whether your HP Deskjet 3733 Printer device name is added to the list, by checking system preferences on the apple menu.
- If you find your printer is listed in the list, click on to that else follow the manual to add the printer to the list.
- Now choose your 123 hp dj3733 Printer device with the help of use or print using option, for adding your printer to the list.
- Choose the add option, when the window prompts you to add a printer to the list.
- Once you are done with the above steps, download and install the driver and then close your system preferences window.
- Modify your printer properties and then choose the number of copies to take printouts.
- Finally, press print to attempt printing works with MAC computer.
HP Deskjet 3733 Ink Cartridge Installation
For installing the ink cartridges, follow the steps wisely for installing the ink cartridges successfully:
- Before installing the cartridges into your HP Deskjet 3733 Printer device, check whether the slots are free from tapes or stickers.
- By touching only the black plastic portion of the ink cartridge and hold it gently as it is strictly not recommended to touch other portion on the HP DJ3733 cartridge.
- Hold the cartridges and bring it towards the 123 hp dj3733 printer, near the slots and fix it gently until you hear snap sound.
- Allot the colored slots into tri-color cartridge and colorless cartridge in the specified slots.
- HP Deskjet 3733 Printer device will save your 70% of your ink while printing with the hp deskjet3733 Printer device.
- Once you fixed the cartridge into the desired slots, now you can take magnified printouts.
- Again re-do with the steps for installing another cartridges into the desired slots.
HP Deskjet 3733 Wireless Mobile Printing
HP Wireless Direct, a special feature that is available on your HP Deskjet 3733 Printer device, for establish a secure connection from your mobile to 123.hp.com/dj3733 Printer device to enhance this product for printing. Such a simple and secure printing carried from mobile phone over a active network. This reduces complexity of your printing work by saving your time.
HP Deskjet 3733 Airprint Setup
Perform the simple steps below for establishing the AirPrint setup in a simplified way with the elegant steps:
- Check whether your HP Deskjet 3733 Printer device is active state, if you notice your printer is in sleep mode, power on your printer to get back to the ready state.
- Choose the file or document which you want to print and proceed further.
- Once you opened the document, it will ask you to choose the action option to choose the required print types.
- For printing, you will have to select the desired printer from the list of printers that gets displayed on your screen.
- Change the settings of your 123.hp.com/setup 3733 printer as per your choice for printing and then click on the printer’s device for enhancing the printer settings.
- Choose the desired number of copies and then begin with print option to get fascinated with printing, scanning and copying.
- Also, make sure that you use the latest version of the iOS for helping to print your files virtually.
HP Deskjet 3733 ePrint Setup
For establishing the ePrint setup on windows, follow with the steps below for the successful setup:
- Step 1: Enter the HP Deskjet 3733 Printer device email’s address in the TO: field of the email box as a very first step.
- Step 2: Ensure that you have filled the subject line, note that mail without subject line will simply get neglected by the ePrint services.
- Step 3: The total size of the email with attachments should be about 10MB or less, should not exceed the MB size.
To start off with the ePrint setup on MAC, proceed with the below steps:
- Step 1: Open the file which you want to print from the file menu.
- Step 2: While attaching the photos for your printing, you will have to choose horizontal or vertical resolution that should be about 100 pixels or higher.
- Step 3: The photo which holds the extension of .bmp, .jpg, .tiff, .gif, .png, etc will be supported by the ePrint services.
- Step 4: Then select with the ePrint or direct tab to discover the printer connected to the active network.
- Step 5: Finally click on the send option to print your files from HP Deskjet 3733 Printer device.
HP Deskjet 3733 Cloud Print Setup
To make use of the Google cloud print services, you need not require any downloads, only thing you have to establish the connection by following the steps below:
Dj3733 Cloud Print Setup for Windows
- To enjoy the services with the Google cloud, first register your printer to the cloud by using chrome browser or Embedded Web Server.
- Find the settings option and then move on to the advanced settings option on your Desktop for managing the 123.hp.com/dj3733 Google cloud print.
- Double click on your printer twice to register and make it confirmed, finally press OK on the control panel.
Dj3733 Cloud Print Setup for MAC
- For this setup for MAC, you should have chrome book and your Google account and your printer should be ready for Google cloud printer.
- After getting the access to your account, check whether your printer device is listed under printer devices names, if not add a printer to printer queue and then select it for further printing.
- Now you can print email, photo, document, etc from a mobile device to your hp dj3733 printer.
HP Deskjet 3733 Connectivity Setup
To enjoy the impressive printing, you establish the connectivity by assuring that your router and your HP Deskjet 3733 Printer device gets connected to the same network. Once you switched on your hp dj3733 printer make sure your printer is placed near the computer and router within a short range for the setup process in a different ways to establish the setups.
To support auto wireless connect, follow the steps mentioned here to done on your HP Deskjet 3733 Printer device.
Step 1: Dj3733 Compatibility
- To avail this setup, you must connect your HP Deskjet 3733 Printer device to the wireless network using the router.
- Now you have to connect your computer to the same router where your printer is connected to ensure compatibility.
Step 2: Software Installation of HP Deskjet 3733 Printer:
- For software installation, you will have to install the printer driver software, if you have already installed, proceed with the steps below
- If you are using wired connection, follow the steps to change your connection to wireless and proceed with the steps further.
- Confirm to the process to configure 123.hp.com/dj3733 wireless settings and click next to continue with the given process.
- Now the printer will get connected to the network automatically with the help of auto connect option.
Step 3: Dj3733 Wireless Printer setup
- After enhancing the compatibility, now your product is ready for printer setup to enjoy printing.
- Insert the sufficient papers into the paper tray and then modify the printer properties as per your need.
- Finally choose print option to take get impressed with printing.
Do follow the steps below for the Wi-Fi Protected Setup in step by step process:
Step 1: Dj3733 Printer software installation
- Choose the printer software from the 123.hp.com/setup 3733 or with the CD in your HP Deskjet 3733 Printer device.
- Download and install on your computer and follow the consecutive steps to make it quick.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to initiate the step of the WPS Setup on your HP Deskjet 3733 Printer device.
Step 2: Dj3733 Wireless Setup
- Once you have done with software installation, adjust your printer settings for the printer setup for your HP Deskjet 3733 Printer device.
- Then make the necessary modification on your printer and then begin with sample printing.
- Make sure that you have connected to the printer to the same active network.
Step 3: Dj3733 Pushbutton mode
- Check whether your 123 hp dj3733 Printer device and your router support the WPS button.
- Your network security will be in the form of WPA or WPA2 security and your printer will make use of manufacturer default settings.
- Switch on the WPS button on both your router and printer.
Here, we have discussed a simple way for you to get prevailed with the wireless setup wizard.
Step 1: Dj3733 Wireless Setup
- Step 1: To get initiated with this setup, connect your HP Deskjet 3733 Printer device to the active wireless network.
- Step 2: Browse the internet for finding the printer software from the official site of HP and check with your requirement.
- Step 3: Now choose the wireless type to get connected and to complete the process.
Step 2: Dj3733 Printer Software install
- Step 1: Once you have completed the printer software installation, move to the home screen to choose the wireless icon.
- Step 2: Now you have to choose the wireless setup wizard option from the settings menu for your printer.
- Step 3: Follow whatever the windows suggests you to get continued with that process.
- Step 4: Now you have to choose any router from the list of displayed routers to enhance the setup wizard.
- Step 5: Now it asks you to enter with valid name and password for getting connected to your dj3733 printer.
- Step 6: It will check your authentication and then allows you to configure the whole setup process.
HP Deskjet 3733 Wireless Setup
Wireless setup is such an amazing setup which helps to do your work effortlessly. It allows the printing of your documents or files from anywhere to the wireless setup supported on your Printer device. Also, once you have established the process with the 123.hp.com/dj3733 wireless setup wizard, it will take you with the unlimited prints enhanced on your device.
We have listed here simple instructions for you to get clear idea for your wireless setup on windows:
- Point your finger in the control panel of your HP Deskjet 3733 Printer device, to get initiated.
- There you will find a dashboard, to know the list of icons with its descriptions and you will have to choose the wireless icon.
- On the wireless menus, you will have to click on with the setup icon, to establish the wireless setup windows.
- Move to the wireless settings and then click on it to choose the wireless setup wizard option for your deskjet 3733 Printer device.
- Now you will get displayed with the list of available networks, to make you select the network for your HP Deskjet 3733 Printer device.
- In case, you are not getting network, make sure that you have to enter it manually on the computer to add your HP Deskjet 3733 Printer device.
- Now confirm the whole setup process for the 123.hp.com/setup 3733 Printer device.
Follow the simple steps for enhancing the wireless setup for MAC on your HP Deskjet 3733 Printer device.
- Step 1: Locate to the control panel, which will be presented on your HP Deskjet 3733 Printer device.
- Step 2: Gently press the wireless icon for few seconds to upgrade with the wieless setup for your MAC.
- Step 3: When you notice the wireless icon blinking, remove your finger from the wireless button on your HP Deskjet 3733 Printer device.
- Step 4: Press the WPS button on the router to function simultaneously with your HP Deskjet 3733 Printer device.
- Step 5: Just wait for 2 minutes to establish the connection to your deskjet 3733 printer to get connected automatically.
- Step 6: Once you notice the light glowing steadily, it means that your wireless router is connected successfully to your printer.
- Step 7: Follow the onscreen instructions to continue with the wireless setup for MAC on your computer to get connected with your HP Deskjet 3733 Printer device.
HP Deskjet 3733 Troubleshooting
When you find your printer is not working or disconnected, we listed here some steps to sort your problem out:
- First turn off your HP Deskjet 3733 Printer device and your computer and leave it to be free for some time. Ensure that your devices are properly switched off.
- Turn on your 123 HP Deskjet 3733 Printer device and do check it whether the device is on ready or active state.
- select the windows option on your computer to resolve this issue on your HP Deskjet 3733 Printer device.
- Choose the devices and printers option from the list that gets displaye whenyou navigate to windows menu.
- Now you will have to choose the reserved icon for your 123.hp.com/setup dj3733 Printer device and proceed further to get rid of the issue.
- If a grey or colored icon appears next to the printer, then right click on the icon to check what your printer is doing currently.
- Choose the printer option, if still you find any checkmark appearing next to the printer, remove the checkmarks and then take printouts.
- Choose the file and then fix it with the number of copies you wish to take the printouts.
If you find your printing job gets jammed in between, wisely follow the steps to spot and fix the issue:
- Turn off all your 123.hp.com/dj3733 Printer device and Desktop and detach all the cables connected to your printer and the computer.
- Remove all the cables and save your current printing works in memory.
- Go on with the services option from the windows menu, to fix and solve the issue on your HP Deskjet 3733 Printer device.
- There you will find the print spooler option on choosing the services option, and right click on the stop button.
- If you don’t have enough space to save your new files, then delete all of your old files present in the folder to save the space.
- Switch off your computer to halt for some time.
- Turn on your device and your computer and then begin with connecting the cables to the printer and the computer.
- Load the papers into the tray and align with the print properties to meet your need.
- Now your HP Deskjet 3733 Printer device is readsy for printing the new files.
123-hp-com.net is an independent third-party providing assistance on printer basic setup, driver installation and connectivity issues. The logo, trademarks, brand names, product and services are only for the reference purpose. We disclaim any ownership to any of these and we are not responsible for any warranty or free service as mentioned from the manufacturer. Users are advised to go through our terms and policies before availing any service.