HP Deskjet 3755 Setup
DJ3755 is an economic version of home printers. Now HP offers complete printing and mobility features int his model which makes it even more popular. HP DeskJet 3755 printer allows you to print, copy, and scan. Also, now you can connect this printer to the network with both wireless and HP USB cable. Here are the detailed instructions for HP DeskJet 3755 setup from 123.hp.com/setup 3755.
DeskJet 3755 Printer Setup
Now, setup your HP DeskJet 3755 printer like a pro. Also, get the latest driver, software and firmware from 123.hp.com/dj3755. What’s more? Setup your DJ3755 printer with all the features from 123.hp.com/setup 3755
DeskJet 3755 Driver Install
Now, update the complete set of driver to the latest and enhance your printer performance. Also, get the latest software for all the features of HP DeskJet 3755. Get the complete driver from 123.hp.com/dj3755
Troubleshooting for DeskJet 3755
Fix any issue with DeskJet 3755 in a snap. Now, get the complete steps for troubleshooting issues with DJ3755. Also, HP offers self-diagnostic tools to resolve the errors in a snap. For more information, 123.hp.com/setup 3755
HP Deskjet 3755 First Time Printer Setup
HP Deskjet 3755 Printer Setup
Step 1: Unbox the new HP Deskjet 3755 printer.
- To begin with, unpack the HP DeskJet 3755 printer along with the accessories.
- Then, remove the complete packing materials off the printer surface.
- Next, connect the printer to the direct power supply.
- Then proceed to ink cartridge installation.
Step 2: DJ 3755 Ink cartridge Install:
- Now, open the ink cartridge access door when the printer is still on.
- Then, get you HP original ink cartridge ready and unwrap it from the packing.
- Next, carefully, peel off the plastic tape over the copper contact head.
- Now, insert the HP ink cartridges into the slot and fit them in the place.
- Finally, load papers into the input tray for printing the alignment page.
Step 3: HP Deskjet 3755 Driver Download
- To begin with, download the core file for the complete set of HP DeskJet 3755 driver.
- Then run the AutoRun file and initiate the setup process.
- Now, follow the set of instructions by the wizard and complete the driver download.
- In case you need any further assistance with downloading the driver file from 123.hp.com/dj3755, call us @ 1-844-554-2340
123.hp.com Deskjet 3755 Tech-Services
HP Deskjet 3755 First Time Setup
Setup your HP DeskJet 3755 series printer with the latest set of driver and software. Now complete the initial setup process by enabling all the features of DeskJet 3755. Also visit 123.hp.com/setup 3755 for more steps and information.
HP Deskjet 3755 Driver Download
Download the latest set of driver, software and the firmware for your HP DeskJet 3755 printer in a snap. Be it an initial setup or driver update, visit 123.hp.com/dj3755. Also for more information on setup, visit 123.hp.com/setup 3755
HP Deskjet 3755 USB Setup
The classic mode of connection for your HP DeskJet 3755 is the USB mode. Now enable USB setup with the latest set of driver from 123.hp.com/dj3755. Also, use the original HP USB cable for the basic USB Setup.
HP Deskjet 3755 Wireless Setup
Now upgrade to the Wireless set up in a jiffy with the latest set of driver from 123.hp.com/dj3755. Also check 123.hp.com/setup 3755 for wireless connectivity and WPS mode of connection. What’s more? connect your devices also wireless
HP Deskjet 3755 HP Mobile Print
Now print from anywhere on a click with the latest HP DeskJet 3755 printer. The mobility features enable you to connect any OS to the DeskJet 3755 printer. Also get the latest driver for every mobility feature from 123.hp.com/dj3755
HP Deskjet 3755 Features Setup
Waiting for a DeskJet printer with complete printing solution? Deskjet 3755 is your option with complete set of printing features. Now enable these features in a snap with expert assistance and latest driver from 123.hp.com/setup 3755
HP Deskjet 3755 Driver Installation
Driver are the important component for any printing device. The latest driver enable the complete features on your DeskJet 3755 printer. Thus, your printer performance will be better. Now get these latest driver from the direct link 123.hp.com/dj3755
HP Deskjet 3755 Driver Install From CD
Usually, HP offers a CD/DVD that comes in the pack with the default set of HP DeskJet 3755 Driver and software. You can use this CD/DVD for downloading the basic set of driver and software.
- To begin with, insert the CD/DVD into the CD/DVD ROM.
- Next, run the AutoRun file and follow the instructions to complete the set up process.
- For further assistance, give us a call at 1-844-554-2340 and our experts will assist you.
HP Deskjet 3755 Driver Install without CD
In case you do not have the CD/DVD in the pack or already installed the basic set of drivers, you can try the HP link. You can use this step if you are looking for the latest Deksjet 3755 driver download or for Deskjet 3755 driver update.
- To begin with, visit the HP link and download the core file.
- Then, runt the AutoRun and proceed by accepting to the Terms & Conditions.
- Next, choose the complete set of driver and software for HP DeskJet 3755 setup and install it to your printer and device.
- Here, all you have to do is to follow the given set of instructions.
- In case you need any assistance in downloading the HP DeskJet 3755 printer driver from the link 123.hp.com/dj3755, call our experts. We will assist you on installing the HP DeskJet 3755 driver and software for both your printer and device.
- Call us at 1-844-554-2340 and we will guide you.
HP Deskjet 3755 Connectivity Setup
Now switch between the USB and the Wireless connection in a snap with the HP utility tools and HP apps. Also, enable wireless connectivity on your HP printer in a snap with the latest rivers from 123.hp.com/dj3755
HP Deskjet 3755 USB Setup
How to connect to hp deskjet 3755? Follow the below steps:
Step 1: Check Compatibility:
- The basic things for a successful USB setup are your HP 3755 printer, DJ 3755 driver, a USB cable and a router.
- Always update the drivers, software and the firmware of your HP DJ 3755 printer and the device – Windows or MAC.
- Finally, verify the HP USB cable for any damage.
Step 2: Driver download for HP DJ 3755 Printer
- Now, you can get the latest driver and software for the DJ 3755 printer from 123.hp.com/dj3755
- Follow the set of instructions on the screen to install it to your device.
- NOTE: Update the driver regularly for effective functioning.
Step 3: USB Setup:
- Next, plugin the HP USB cable from your printing device to the router and the device.
- On successful connection, try printing a test file.
- If you face any issue during the DJ 3755 USB setup process, call us @ 1-844-554-2340
HP Deskjet 3755 Wireless Setup Wizard
Step 1: DJ 3755 Software install
- To begin with, download the wireless setup software for DJ 3755 either from the CD/DVD or 123.hp.com/dj3755.
- NOTE: DO NOT change any settings on the wizard as this will modify the basic settings
- Now complete the installation process by following the set of instructions on the wizard.
Step 2: Wireless connection setup
- After installing the software for wireless connectivity, enable it on your printing device.
- Now, go to Settings and then select the Wireless connection option.
- Here you can see the setup wizard running. Follow the set of instructions by the wizard and complete the installation process.
- Next, the wizard will list the set of available wireless networks nearby. Select your network name from the list and enter your network password.
- This will establish a secures wireless connection.
Step 3: Push button Mode
- You can also enable the WPS pin on your router for even more secured connection.
- Call us for retrieving your WPS Pin if the wizard prompts
HP Deskjet 3755 WPS Setup
WPS is the secure mode of wireless connectivity which you can enable with the below steps:
- To begin with, go to the Settings on your HP DJ3755 printer and then go to connections.
- Then select the WiFi Protected Setup option to enable WPS on your printer.
Step 2: Enable WPS mode on your Router:
- After enabling the WPS mode on your printer, enable it on your router for a successful connection.
- Now, push the WPS button on your router within 2 minutes of enabling it on your printer.
- You can see the WiFi light stable on the successful connection.
- Then, follow the below steps for enabling WPS on your DJ 3755 printing device.
HP Deskjet 3755 Wireless Setup Windows & MAC
Now connect your HP DJ 3755 printing device to Windows or MAC wireless with easy steps. You can get the specific set of driver for enabling wireless set up from 123.hp.com/dj3755. Also keep the devices and the printer connected with the HP Wireless AutoConnect software.
Wireless Setup For Windows
- To begin with wireless connection between your printing device and the Windows, connect them both to the same wireless network.
- Now, go to the Control Panel on your Windows device.
- Then select Devices & Printer. Here you can see the list of devices that are already in connection with the Windows and also the devices which are available for connection.
- Check for your hp deskjet 3755 printing device name under the available devices. Select it to add it to your Windows device.
- If you are unable to see your printer name, click on the “Add Device” option to add it manually.
Wireless Setup For MAC
- In the first place, connect your HP DJ 3755 printing device and the MAC to the same wireless network.
- Now, on your MAC, click on the Apple icon and then go to Systems & Preferences.
- Next, select the Devices option. Here you can see the list of devices that are connected to the MAC and the devices that are available for connection.
- Select your hp deskjet 3755 printing device name under the available devices and add it to your MAC device.
- In case you are unable to see your printer name there, add it manually by pressing the ‘+’ icon.
123-hp-com.net is an independent third-party providing assistance on printer basic setup, driver installation and connectivity issues. The logo, trademarks, brand names, product and services are only for the reference purpose. We disclaim any ownership to any of these and we are not responsible for any warranty or free service as mentioned from the manufacturer. Users are advised to go through our terms and policies before availing any service.