HP Deskjet Plus 4100 Wireless Setup
- HP Deskjet 4100 Wireless Printer Setup.
- Connect your HP Deskjet 4100 Wireless in Windows
- Connect your HP Deskjet 4100 Wireless in Mac
- Connect your Wireless router with HP DJ4100 printer.
- HP Deskjet 4100 Wireless Setup Wizard
- HP Deskjet 4100 Wireless Software
How to initiate HP Deskjet Plus 4100 Wireless Setup?
Activate the wireless printing in the HP Deskjet 4100 printer. Connect your computer, router, and the HP Deskjet 4100 printer. Follow the below mentioned steps to add your HP Deskjet 4100 printer in a wireless network.
HP Deskjet 4100 Wireless Setup on Windows
Follow the steps to enhance the wireless setup for windows on your HP Deskjet 4100 Printer:
- Open the control panel on the HP Deskjet 4100 Printer device.
- Press the Setup option using the right arrow key.
- Connect your HP Deskjet 4100 printer to the wireless router.
- Select your preferred Wireless Network connection.
- Choose the Wi-Fi Protected Setup option to start the HP Wireless Setup.
- Follow the instruction on a Printer screen to complete the wireless setup process.
- Download the HP Deskjet 4100 printer driver and install it.
- Connect your HP Deskjet 4100 printer and the computer using wireless setup wizard.
- Now, the HP DJ4100 Printer Device is ready.
- Print a document using the computer via Wireless Network.
HP Deskjet 4100 Wireless Setup on MAC
Follow the steps to Connect the wireless to the HP Deskjet 4100 in a Mac:
- Confirm the HP Deskjet 4100 Printer on your Mac control panel.
- To begin the wireless setup process, connect your HP Deskjet 4100 printer with the same network.
- Follow the onscreen steps to add a Printer and your computer by using HP Deskjet 4100 software.
- Download and Install the HP Deskjet 4100 Driver before adding your Printer.
- After installing the driver, your HP Deskjet 4100 Printer device will get connected to the MAC OS X.
- Check if the printer restored to the default settings.
- Now, try to print a sample document from your Mac computer.