HP Deskjet Plus 4155 Setup
DJ4155 is the best home purpose printer model which has various features. Now get the latest HP DeskJet 4155 drivers, software and firmware from our experts. Also get the complete HP DeskJet 4155 manual setup and guide from 123.hp.com/setup 4155 for the deskjet 4155 printer setup.
DeskJet 4155 Printer Setup
First time setup of your printer is very important after printer purchase. Now, get the complete set of drivers for your DeskJet 4155 from direct HP. Also, the complete setup guide is available at 123.hp.com/setup 4155
DeskJet 4155 Driver Download
Drivers are responsible for the effective functioning of your DeskJet 4155 printer. Now get the latest for the HP DeskJet 4155 driver from 123.hp.com/dj4155. Also, update your hp 4155 driver, software and firmware regularly for better performance
DeskJet 4155 Troubleshooting
Generally, every electronic product will face the a dip in the performance. Similarly, your HP DeskJet 4155 may also undergo wear and tear. These issues are easy to fix with the HP Utility tools which are available at 123 hp com Dj4155
HP Deskjet Plus 4155 First Time Printer Setup
HP Deskjet 4155 Printer Setup
Step 1: Unbox the printer
- To begin with, unpack your HP DeskJet 4155 printer and the accessories from the box.
- Then remove all the protective layers and the plastic tapes from the printer body.
- Now, proceed to connecting your printer to the direct power supply.
Step 2: Power up your DJ4155 printer
- Now, plug in the power cord from your printer to the power supply.
- Then turn on your HP 4155 printer.
- NOTE: Always use the original HP power cord.
- Also, connect it to the direct power supply to avoid fluctuations.
Step 3: Install the original HP DJ4155 Ink Cartridges
- Next, proceed to the most important step – ink cartridge installation.
- To begin with, open the ink cartridge access door when the printer is still on.
- Then, unpack the original HP DeskJet 4155 ink cartridge. Peel off the orange protective tape off the copper contact head.
- Finally, insert the cartridges into the right slots accordingly.
- NOTE: DO NOT Touch the copper contact head as it will cause ink clot and ink leakage.
Step 4: HP DeskJet 4155 Printer Driver Download:
- After completing the hardware setup process, proceed to the software setup.
- To begin with, you can use either the CD/DVD in the pack or ask our experts for the latest HP DeskJet 4155 drivers from 123.hp.com/dj4155.
- Now, insert the CD/DVD into the CD-ROM and run the AutoRun File.
- Next, follow the set of hp deskjet 4155 instructions in the screen and complete the driver downlaod.
- Tip: Connect your printer to the device with a USB cable only when the wizard prompts.
- For the complete set of HP Deskjet drivers and software, call us at 1-844-554-2340
123.hp.com dj4155 Services
Deskjet 4155 First Time Setup
Now setup your printer like a pro with the setup guide from 123.hp.com/setup 4155. Also enable the complete set of features in a click with the latest software and drivers.
Deskjet 4155 USB Setup
Now, stick on to the classic mode of connectivity – USB. Here, get the right set of drivers for USB setup from 123.hp.com/dj4155. Also enable the USB setup in a jiffy like a pro with the right setup manual
HP Deskjet Plus 4155 Driver Download
Driver installation always allows you to enjoy the maximum features by supporting it on your printer device. Meanwhile, it holds the upgraded version of the software drivers and downloads for the user reference. So, it becomes simpler to know about the package stretched on driver installation by visiting the HP easy start for downloads and 123.hp.com/dj4155 drivers.
HP Deskjet 4155 Driver Install For Windows
For installing the Printer driver software in Windows OS, follow these steps:
- To initiate the driver install for windows, browse to the official site of HP.
- On that website, choose the driver software needs to be installed.
- If screen displays with a list of instructions, read it to download and install it.
- We recommend you to download the driver from the direct link.
- Then choose the Download option to install and run it on device.
- Now, choose the Use an existing port option and then click the next option to continue.
- Choose the Windows update option to update your Printer driver and keep it updated.
- Also, choose the updated version of driver software to extend its functionality to support all features.
- Click next and follow the onscreen instructions to complete the installation process.
- Now disconnect and reconnect the USB cable with the Deskjet 4155 Printer device and Computer to initiate the printing process.
HP Deskjet 4155 Driver Install For MAC
Kindly follow the steps below to install the printer driver software in MAC:
- Wisely choose the apple menu.
- Choose the System Preferences option from the Apple menu.
- Just check whether your HP DeskJet 4155 Printer device is listed.
- If your printer name is listed, click on that else do the following if your printer is not listed.
- With the help of Use or Print using option, choose your printer’s device name.
- In order to get your HP DeskJet 4155 Printer device added to that list, choose the Add option.
- If it prompts you to download and install the printer driver software, kindly install it.
- Once you have done with installation, close the system preferences window.
- It’s time for you to enjoy with printing, copying, scanning with your 123 hp setup 4155 Printer device.
HP Deskjet Plus 4155 Connectivity Setup
Now use either the classic USB mode of connectivity or upgrade it to the wireless connection with the easy HP utility apps. Also get the HP app for switching between the USB and the Wireless mode of connectivity in a snap from with expert assistance.
DeskJet 4155 USB Setup
Step 1: Dj 4155 Compatibility Check
Check the compatibility by following the below steps:
- Upgrade the OS version of your Windows or MAC device.
- Next, ensure whether your printer and the devices are compatible for USB connection.
Step 2: Software installation for DeskJet 4155 Printer
- To begin with, call us at 1-844-554-2340 for the complete set of USB drivers for your DeskJet 4155 printer.
- Next, run the hp 4155 setup wizard and install the driver and software by following the set of instructions.
- Finally, restart your devices on successful installation.
- Tip: Unplug and re-plug the USB cable from the printer to the router when the wizard prompts.
Step 3: Dj 4155 USB Printer setup:
- On successful driver installation, connect your printer and the router with the USB cable.
- Then try printing the test file on successful connection.
HP Deskjet 4155 Wireless Setup Wizard
Step 1: Initiate the Wireless Setup Wizard on DJ 4155
- NOTE: Disconnect any USB cable from your router to the DJ 4155 printer.
- Now download and install the HP Easy Start app from the direct link.
- Now, push the Wireless icon on your DeskJet printer to enable WiFi on your printer.
- Run the HP Easy Start app on your connected device and follow the set of instructions.
- Now, midway the process, the wizard will list the available wireless networks nearby.
- Select your network name and enter the password for your network.
- On successful connection, print a test file.
Step 2: HP Easy Start software installation for DJ4155:
- To begin with, install HP Easy Start with expert assistance.
- Next, run the setup wizard and follow the set of instructions on the screen.
- NOTE: When the wizard prompts for the type of connection, choose the Wireless connection.
- For more info, check 123.hp.com/setup 4155.
HP Deskjet Plus 4155 Troubleshooting
“Sometimes your HP Deskjet 4155 printer can cause some issues and trouble on long run performance. This might be due to some issue with the software or hardware. Here are some issues that may occur with the software which can be fixed easy by upgrading the Deskjet 4155 printer drivers and software from 123.hp.com/deskjet4155.
Common recurring drivers and software issues:
- Printer is offline Windows and MAC
- Printer is not connecting wireless
- Printer is not compatible with Windows 10
HP Deskjet 4155 Printer is Offline for Windows
Usually HP releases a new version of Deskjet 4155 series Drivers and software for fixing the bugs with the earlier versions. Now you can also update the HP printer Drivers along with the OS updates. With the recent Windows 10 OS update, there was a problem with HP Printer drivers. Now HP has rectified it with the latest version of drivers and software. You can download these drivers and fix the below issues with Windows 10 Device.
- Windows 10 compatibility issues
- Unable to print with Deskjet 4155 printer after Windows 10 update.
- Unable to connect the Device to the printer
- HP assistant not working
Get the latest HP Deskjet 4155 series drivers and fix these issues in a jiffy!
NOTE: These fixes are common for all Windows 10 compatible Deskjet series printers. Check our Windows 10 Upgrade Fixes for more models.
HP Deskjet 4155 Printer is Offline for MAC
In case you encounter Printer Offline or Printer Not Responding in the MAC device, you can follow these easy steps for troubleshooting.
– This issue might be due to some connectivity issues. To rectify this, check the connection to the network and the device.
– If you are using the USB cable for connection, check the cable for any physical damage. Try replacing the USB cable.
– In case you are using the wireless connectivity setup, reset the printing system.
– If the issue persists, it may be a problem with the drivers and software. Please reach us through the chat or call to get it fixed.
– Visit the link to Download the latest updated Drivers for your MAC Device.
How do I connect my HP printer to the Internet?
Now use either the classic USB mode of connectivity or upgrade it to the wireless connection with the easy HP utility apps. Also, get the latest USB drivers and DeskJet 4155 Wireless drivers from our experts. A complete Deskjet 4155 Connectivity Setup guide. Click here to proceed further.
How do I install my HP DeskJet 4155 printer?
The HP DeskJet 4155 Installation process is now less time consuming with technical assistance. Proceed with the Hardware setup followed by the software setup with the latest drivers & software. Also, never miss a step from HP setup guide 123.hp.com/setup 4155. Click here to complete HP DeskJet 4155 Setup.
How do I change the wifi on my HP DeskJet 4155?
To change the Wifi on your HP DeskJet 4155 printer, reset the Wireless settings on your printer by holding the Wireless icon for 5-10 seconds. Then, proceed with the usual wireless network setup option. Click here to reset the Wireless settings and add a new wireless network.
How to update drivers for my HP DeskJet 4155 printer?
Regular update of HP drivers and software for your DeskJet 4155 printer will enhance the printer performance. Now update the drivers and software regularly with technical assistance.