HP Deskjet 5000 Printer Setup
HP Deskjet 5000 printer device has office driven highlights yet it is more appropriate for a home office or a little office. 123.hp.com/dj5000 printer device has both Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct feature. Being an office driven printer device, it has an Automatic Document Feeder. It likewise supports Air and Cloud printing features.
The Deskjet 5000 printer is an appropriate device for both home and small office. With both Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct feature, it can print and scan accordingly. Complete the setup process successfully to enjoy maximum printing features.
To take your printing experience to the next level, you need to install better Deskjet 5000 printer software. Need help with installing the driver? Get in touch with our expert team.
Having issues with your Deskjet 5000 printer? Just, go through our troubleshooting steps and fix them in no time. Before any troubleshooting step, check for the error message and pop-up on the screen.
HP Deskjet 5000 First Time Printer Setup
Step 1: Remove the printer from the box
- Initially, remove the packaging materials that are attached to unpack the printer.
- Then, clear the packaging material on the inside and outside of the printer.
- With that, you have completed the hp Deskjet 5000 printer setup.
Step 2: Connect the plug into the power cord
- Now, the package will have a dedicated power cord for connection.
- Choose it to connect between the printer and the power source.
- After completing the HP Deskjet 5000 printer setup, switch on the printer.
Step 3: Install the ink cartridge and papers
- Firstly, you need to unlock the ink access door.
- And now, unpack the ink cartridge from your printer parcel.
- Once removed from the package, insert them inside the right slots.
- Choose a bunch of supported papers and place them in the paper tray.
Step 4: Install the Printer Software
- Choose perfect software from 123.hp.com/setup 5000
- Then you have to download and install the full feature software.
- Once installed, you will have more benefits.
First Time Setup
For high performance, you need to download and install the compatible printer software. After downloading and installing the driver, you can get the best features for the printer. The driver will help you to complete the print tasks in a convenient way.
Download and install the compatible driver software for your printer device to perform well. Once downloaded and installed, you can experience best printing features that can complete your print tasks at less time and also you can be more convenient.
The secured and easiest way to connect the printer and computer is USB cable. With a proper USB setup, you can take clear and crisp printouts. Any queries while connecting using the USB cable? Then, contact us.
When you connect the device wirelessly, you can send documents to any device to print, scan, and copy. The wirelessly connected printers will reduce complexity while sending printing tasks.
HP Mobile Print
For printing from any mobile device, you can download the HP mobile print application. Straightaway, you can print the documents that are on your mobile phones. Just, pair the mobile device with the printer using wireless or Wi-Fi direct.
Set up awesome features for your printer device with which you can print. Once you have set all the features that are needed for you, then you can easily access and operate any of the print, scan, copy and fax process very easily.
HP Deskjet 5000 Driver Installation
The driver installation is an important step to experience more advanced features for your device. Your part does not end with installing the driver. You need to frequently update the drivers.
HP Deskjet 5000 Driver Install For Windows
- Initially, turn on your Windows computer and open the Start option.
- Then, go to the Devices and Printer option from the list of menus.
- Next, add the printer to your list to start working.
- Now, choose the manual settings to add the printer to the device list.
- Go to the driver page to download the drivers for your printer.
- According to the model, conclude hp Deskjet 5000 driver download.
- At last, go to the hp Deskjet 5000 install.
HP Deskjet 5000 Driver Install For MAC
- Firstly, check the power connection and turn on the printer and computer.
- Next, open any browser from your Windows computer which is in the running state.
- Now, using the provided link, go to the HP Deskjet 5000 driver download page.
- Then, enter the printer model no and name in the pop-up to find Deskjet 5000 drivers.
- Note: To proceed further, just confirm the HP Deskjet 5000 printer setup.
- Once confirmed, click on the Submit and wait until the driver screen pops up.
- Pick the driver that suits your printer function and hit the Download button.
- Wait until the full package downloads on the computer and follow on-screen prompts.
- Lastly, you will get the prompt to install the driver as needed.
HP Deskjet 5000 Connectivity Setup
The Deskjet 5000 printer can connect to any device with proper connectivity setup steps. Based on the proper connectivity step, the printer connects to computers, laptop or mobile phones.
- The Auto wireless connect is the method to connect with selected devices wirelessly.
- Firstly, check the computer’s compatibility to choose the HP Auto Wireless Connect.
- Always, use the network with a stable frequency of 2.4 GHz.
- Then, complete Deskjet 5000 Printer driver download by following the instructions.
- When you install Deskjet 5000 driver, choose the Auto Wireless Connect.
WPS PIN method
- Before you start hp Deskjet 5000 WPS PIN setup, get a unique PIN.
- Then, hit the start option on your computer.
- Next, click on the Settings option just to include the printer.
- You need to pick the Add a printer or scanner option.
- Later, search for the Wi-Fi Direct printers and click on it.
- When you try to add the printer, the screen pops up with the WPS PIN window.
- At last, type in the WPS PIN to begin the connection.
WPS Pushbutton mode
- To begin with, look for the WPS button on the printer control panel.
- Once you have pressed the WPS push button, the LED starts to blink.
- If it is not blinking, click and hold the WPS pushbutton for 3 seconds.
- Next, check the WPS push button on the router and press and hold it.
- Lastly, Deskjet 5000 WPS Pushbutton will connect the devices wirelessly.
- Initially, turn on the printer and computer to commence Wireless Setup Wizard.
- While trying to connect to the network, know your network name and password.
- Now, go to the printer control panel and find the Wireless option on it.
- Then, click on the Wireless Settings option to pick the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Next, you need to type the password after selecting the network.
- Complete the authentication process and finish the Deskjet 5000 wireless setup.
HP Deskjet 5000 Wireless Setup
The Deskjet 5000 wireless setup involves the wireless connection between devices. When you try to connect with the wireless network, identify network name and password.
- When you start the Deskjet 5000 Wireless setup, activate the printer and computer.
- At first, find the available network name and password.
- Then, disconnect the cables that you have connected with the printer.
Wireless connectivity printer setup:
- In the first place, go to the printer panel and figure out the Wireless option.
- Next, you will get the Wireless Settings option.
- Now, choose the Wireless Setup wizard from the displayed option.
- Once selected, you need to choose the network to connect with.
- Then, click on the network and enter the WPA key phrase.
Deskjet 5000 wireless setup requirements:
- At first, ensure that the devices are active with the proper initial setup.
- Then, obtain the name of your network and password.
- Next, make sure that the network is already connected to the same network.
- If you connect the printer and computer to a different network, it results in failure.
Steps for network connection
- While connecting to the network, choose the Wireless icon on the panel.
- Now, select the Wireless Settings option when you get the next screen.
- After that, you need to select the Wireless Setup Wizard option.
- When you get the connection screen, you can select the network.
- Lastly, enter the password to connect to the selected wireless network.
123-hp-com.net is an independent third-party providing assistance on printer basic setup, driver installation and connectivity issues. The logo, trademarks, brand names, product and services are only for the reference purpose. We disclaim any ownership to any of these and we are not responsible for any warranty or free service as mentioned from the manufacturer. Users are advised to go through our terms and policies before availing any service.