HP Printer Drivers and Software Download
Driver is the important component of any electronic device that allows proper communication between the devices. Similarly, HP also have a list of HP Printer drivers, software and firmware for proper functioning of your HP printer. Now, install the complete set of HP drivers and software in a jiffy. Also update the existing software and HP Printer driver with expert assistance. Now download HP printer drivers for Windows 10 and Maverick 10.14 depending on your HP Printer model.
HP Printer Driver Download & Install
HP Printer Driver Download is now easy with the CD/DVD that comes with the HP Printer in the packing. However, this has only the basic set of HP Printer drivers and software needed for the basic functioning of your HP printer. This page is your complete guide for the HP Printer driver download with CD and without CD.
The two ways of downloading the drivers and software for your HP printers are:
- CD/DVD – Basic set of drivers and software
- Online (ask our experts for the link) – Complete and latest set of drivers and software for better performance.
Now you can download latest HP Printer drivers for both Windows and MAC OS*. These drivers and software will help you to enhance your HP printer performance. Also, it is important that you do hp printer driver update on a regular basis.
If you face any difficulty to install HP printer driver, connect with our experts to install the driver and software with tech-assistance. You can now reach us through the live chat or by calling 1-844-554-2340.
*The Supported OS versions of Windows and MAC are limited. Please check the system requirements before proceeding further.
HP Printer Driver Download with CD
Now you can install the basic HP drivers compatible for your device OS in a snap from the default CD/DVD. Here are the basic steps to install the drivers from the CD/DVD:
- Step1: To begin with, insert the default CD/DVD that comes in the pack into the CD-ROM.
- Step2: Next, allow the AutoRun file to run and initiate the setup process. Here, follow the instructions on the wizard screen to complete the driver installation.
- Step3: Now, proceed further by clicking the Next option. Here, be careful not to change or modify any default settings on the wizard. Modifying it may modify the recommended settings which will affect the printer performance.
- Step4: Finally, contact our technical experts in case of further assistance or technical advice to better your printer performance.
In case you need the complete set of drivers, software and firmware, call us. We are here to assist you with installing the complete and full set of Hp Printer drivers, firmware and software. Our experts will hand hold you through the HP Printer Driver Download. Also, update the existing drivers, software and firmware to enhance the printer performance with expert assistance. What’s more? Now you can also get technical suggestions for better printer functioning.
HP Printer Driver Download without CD
Download the complete set of drivers and software by calling us @ 1-844-554-2340 for better performance of your HP printers. You can now download the complete set either at the beginning of Printer setup or during HP Printer driver update.
- Step1: To begin with, connect with our experts either the chat or by calling 1-844-554-2340.
- Step2: Now, we will help you to download the complete HP printer driver and software file to your device.
- Step3:Now, run the We strongly recommend you to get the complete set of drivers and software. Then run the AutoRun file.
- Step4: Now, follow the set of instructions on the screen and complete the installation process. Also, do not change any settings on the screen as it will modify the recommended settings for printer functioning.
- Step4: Midway the installation process, the wizard will prompt for installing either the basic set or the complete set of drivers and software. Here, always choose the complete set of drivers and software as it will enhance the printer performance as per our guidance.
In case of any technical error code or issue during the installation process, connect with our technical experts for immediate assistance.
HP Printer Driver for Windows OS
HP Offers the latest drivers, software and firmware for every HP printer model and Windows OS versions. You can now install the latest drivers and software for different OS versions. However, some HP Printers models do not support Windows XP. The commonly supported Windows OS versions are Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10. Also, now you can get the drivers and software for both Windows 32-bit and Windows 64-bit.
Download HP Printer Driver for Windows
Almost every HP Printer models are compatible with Windows Versions. However, there are some models which are not compatible with Windows XP. You can get the basic drivers from the CD?DVD that comes in the pack. However, it is always better to get the latest set (ask our experts for the link). Here are the supported Windows OS versions and the detailed instructions for installing Drivers for Windows devices.
To install the HP drivers for Windows, follow the below easy steps:
- Step1: To begin with, connect your printer and the Windows PC or laptop with a USB cable. Then, visit the link for download (ask our experts for the link).
- Step2: Now the website will auto-detect the OS versions and list the available drivers, software and firmware versions.
- Step3: Next, download the root .exe file in the .zip format. Then, extract the contents and run the AutoRun.exe file.
- Step4: Now, the setup wizard will pop. Here, agree to the Terms & Conditions and proceed further by following the instructions on the screen.
- Tip: Unplug and replug the USB cable when the wizard prompts.
- Step5: After installing the drivers and software, try printing a test file. if you face any issue or error message, call our experts at 1-844-554-2340 for immediate assistance.
List of HP Printer Drivers & Software
- HP Printer Full Feature Software and Driver – Full_WebPack_44.4.2678.exe
- Basic Driver – Basicx64_44.4.2678.exe
- Firmware Update – R1925A.exe
- HP Easy Start Printer Setup Software – HPEasyStart_10_0_4029_14.exe
- The HP Printer Wireless Drivers
- HP Printer USB drivers
- The HP Printer Mobility features Driver and software – ePrint software and Driver, Apple AirPrint Software, Mopria Service Plugin, Google Cloud Print Software and Driver
- HP Printer Windows Update
- The HP Printer Apple Software Update
HP Printer Driver Download for MAC OS
HP provides latest and complete set of Hp Printer drivers, software and firmware versions for MAC devices. Now you can install the complete set of HP drivers at the initial set up or update the existing HP MAC drivers. The compatible MAC OS versions are Mac OS X 7, Mac OS X 8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12 and Mac OS X 10.13, MAC OS X 10.14
Download HP Printer Driver for MAC
Most of the HP printer models are compatible with the MAC OS X versions from 10.7: “Lion” to 10.14: “Mojave”. However, some of the models are restricted to a particular series of OS. The process of installing the drivers and software compatible for HP Printers to your MAC is almost the same. Here are the common steps for installing drivers, software and firmware for your MAC device.
Step1: To begin with, ask our experts for the link to get a complete set of drivers and software for your MAC. You can also use the CD/DVD that comes in the pack for installing the basic drivers.
Step2: Here, the website will detect your MAC OS version automatically and pull the latest version of compatible drivers and software.
Step3: Now, download the complete root file in the .dmg format and run the AutoRun file.
Step4: Next, initiate the MAC HP Driver installation by following the set of instructions on the screen.
Step5: Then choose the complete set of drivers and software when the wizard prompts and do not change any default settings. Changing so may cause issue in the installation process.
Connect with our experts if you face any issue during the installation process, so that we can fix it for you.
HP Printer Driver Download with USB
Now connect your HP printer to the router or the device with the USB cable and download the latest HP Printer Drivers and software in a click. Here, you can use the CD or connect with our experts for downloading the latest and the complete HP printer drivers.
Download HP Printer Driver with USB
Now you can download the HP Printer Driver from the CD or the link from our experts with USB connection. For this, you may need the original HP USB cable that comes in the pack.
- To begin with, connect the HP USB cable from your HP printer to the router.
- Here, ensure that your router supports USB connectivity.
- Now on connecting the HP printer to the device with USB, the wizard will prompt for downloading the drivers for connection.
- You can now use the CD/DVD for downloading the HP printer drivers & software.
- Then, run the AutoRun file and follow the set of instructions on the screen to install the drivers to your printer and the devices.
- Here, the wizard will prompt your to unplug and replug the USB cable whenever needed.
Tip: Be aware that you should not connect your HP Printer to the network wireless during the USB Setup process.
Also, you can use the LAN cable if USB port is not available in your Router.
HP Printer Driver Download without USB / Wireless
In case you do not have the USB cable, you can setup your HP printer wireless. Now you can download HP printer drivers without USB cable. Usually, you need to complete the HP Printer Wireless Setup to download HP printer driver wireless. You can get the detailed instructions for Wireless Setup from here.
Download HP Printer Driver Wireless
Now you can download the HP Printer Driver from the CD or the link from our experts. For this, you need to complete the basic Wireless Setup for your HP printer to connect it to the wireless network. Then, connect your device (Windows or MAC) to the same wireless network. This will enable you to connect the HP printer to the device.
- To begin with, connect the HP printer and the devices to the same wireless device and to each other.
- Now, insert the CD into the CD ROM.
- In case you are using the link from our experts, download the HP Printer drivers root file.
- Next, run the AutoRun file and follow the set of instructions on the screen to complete the driver download.
- You can either download basic HP printer drivers or the complete HP printer driver.
Tip: Do not connect the HP printer to the network or the device with a USB cable during this process.
123-hp-com.net is an independent third-party providing assistance on printer basic setup, driver installation and connectivity issues. The logo, trademarks, brand names, product and services are only for the reference purpose. We disclaim any ownership to any of these and we are not responsible for any warranty or free service as mentioned from the manufacturer. Users are advised to go through our terms and policies before availing any service.