HP Envy 4513 Printer Setup
The HP Envy 4513 printer is designed in such a way that it is simple and sleek its appearance. 123.hp.com/envy4513 printer device allows the basic office works and easy to carry over. It supports wireless connection like Wi-Fi or Wi-Fi Direct. This also allows mobile printing and making it closer to the user.
Get Technical Assistance For Envy 4513
If you need any assistance we are waiting here to extend our virtual hands Call Us @ 1-844-554-2340
Envy4513 Printer Setup
Setting up your HP Envy 4513 printer makes it convenient for you to use it. The HP Envy 4513 printer works well when the setup is done perfectly flawless and the connections are correct. Make sure that you choose a suitable place to fix your printer.
Envy4513 Driver Install
To experience the complete featured support of the HP Envy 4513 printer, you’ll have to install the driver software for your printer. The driver software for your printer is available in different features package on 123.hp.com/setup 4513
The HP Envy 4513 printer, like any other printer models faces a few problems or issues. These problems are easily recoverable and can be rectified. The problems that occur does not hinders the whole working. Instead of blocks the job assigned to the printer.
HP Envy 4513 First Time Printer Setup
Step 1: Remove the Envy4513 Printer from the Box
- The HP Envy 4513 printer is safely packed and prevents the printer and its accessories from damage.
- Use any sharp object to tear away the tapes and wrappers around the package and place it in a safe table.
Step 2: Connect the Envy4513 into the Power Cord
- After that, take the power cord from the accessories pack.
- Connect the one end of the power cord to the rear side of the printer and the other end to the power supply.
Step 3: Install the Envy4513 Ink Cartridges
- Now, remove the ink cartridge from the box and remove the wrappers around the cartridge gently.
- Open the ink cartridge access door on the printer and insert the ink cartridges by matching the ink color and the color dot on the slots.
Step 4: Install the Envy4513 Printer Software
- Now, install the printer driver software for your printer from 123.hp.com/envy4513 and care to download the right software package.
- Also, select the connection type when prompted, as you wish.
Envy4513 First Time Setup
The first time setup of the HP Envy 4513 printer is pretty easy. The process involves linking the power cords to your printer, installing the ink cartridges, installing the printer driver software and loading the input tray with precise papers.
Envy4513 Driver Download
The driver software package contrasts from model to model and includes different features in each package. Installing the driver software for your printer on your computer helps your printer to hikes up its performance and quality of a print.
Envy4513 USB Setup
You can structure your HP printer to the USB cable by choosing the connection type as USB cable at the time installing the driver software and decide on the right software package that gives a full featured performance when using the USB cable connection.
Envy4513 Wireless Setup
The HP Envy 4513 printers can be set to a wireless connection that permits the printer to use different features on your printer. The setting up of a wireless connection to your printer encompasses the Printer Control Panel and a wireless router.
Envy4513 HP Mobile Print
The HP Mobile print feature lets you to use and print documents on your HP printer device from a mobile device using a wireless internet connection. The HP mobile print increases the usability and accessibility of your HP Envy 4513 printer.
Envy4513 Features Setup
On setting up HP Envy 4513 printer with the initial connections and settings perfectly, your printer can complete the assigned jobs on print, fax, scan or copy with perfection. It also expands the performance of the printer.
HP Envy 4513 Driver Installation
This process plays a vital role in HP Envy 4513 Printer. You can easily install this Driver from 123.hp.com/setup 4513. To avail the entire feature set of your HP Envy 4513 Printer you have to install the Driver software. Follow the guidance to install this Driver to your HP Envy 4513 Printer
HP Envy 4513 Driver Install For Windows
To install the driver software on the Windows computer for your printer, follow the steps below:
- After the initial printer setups are done right, go to 123.hp.com/envy4513
- Select the printer model as HP Envy 4513 when it prompts and the list of available software packages will be displayed.
- From the list, select a software package that would support all the additional features that would enhance the printer’s performance and download.
- After the driver software file is downloaded, install the printer software on your Windows computer.
- Care to disconnect the USB cable, if it is connected between the printer and computer before starting the installation process.
- Follow the instructions as directed on the screen and when it prompts you to choose the connection type, select USB connection.
- Then, connect the USB cable to your HP Envy 4513 printer and the computer.
- Now, turn on your printer and check if it prints. If the printer works fine, your HP Envy 4513 printer setup is done right.
HP Envy 4513 Driver Install For MAC
To install the driver software for your HP Envy 4513 printer on a MAC computer, follow the steps below:
- Before installing the driver software for your HP Envy 4513 printer, disconnect the USB on your printer, if you have already connected it.
- Then, turn on your printer and open 123 hp envy4513 printer on your browser.
- Select the printer model as HP Envy 4513 on the browser to get the available list of software packages.
- Choose a software package that would support different features for your printer.
- Download a suitable software package and install it on your MAC computer after it completes its download.
- Follow as directed on screen and choose the connection type when it requested.
- If you select USB connection, connect the HP printer device and the computer through a USB cable and complete the installation process.
- On your MAC computer, check if your HP Envy 4513 printer is enabled and add it as a Default printer devices if you wish.
HP Envy 4513 Ink Cartridge Installation
To install the ink cartridge on the HP Envy 4513 printer, follow the steps given below:
- Before you install the ink cartridge to your HP Envy 4513 printer, make sure that your printer is turned on and is in a ready state.
- Now, take the ink cartridge out from the package and break away the pull up tab.
- Then, twist the orange cap in counter clockwise direction and take it away.
- Remove the wrapper around the ink cartridge and don’t touch the copper contact because that might cause the ink to leak or clog.
- Then, open the ink cartridge access door on the printer and remove any tapes are stuck on it.
- Now, match the color dot on the ink cartridge slots with the color of ink cartridge.
- Gently, insert the ink cartridge on the respective slots and close the ink cartridge access door.
- Now, print some test pages and check if the ink is proper and the print quality is good.
HP Envy 4513 Wireless Mobile Printing
The HP mobile print consents you to use your HP Envy 4513 printer from a remote place from where your printer is inaccessible through internet. The mobile printing prints any document directed from the mobile device using the wireless internet connection.
HP Envy 4513 Airprint Setup
To setup your HP Envy 4513 printer which is connected to the MAC computer with the Airprint feature, follow the steps given below:
- Before you initiate the process of enabling the Airprint feature, make sure that you use an Apple device with iOS version 4.2 and above.
- Also setup your HP Envy 4513 printer with the initial settings and connections.
- Make sure that your printer is not connected to the wired network connection. The Airprint feature does not work on a wired connection.
- Go to the Wireless option on the Printer Control Panel of your HP Envy 4513 printer.
- The Wireless Setup Wizard displays a list wireless networks available around.
- Select your network name and connect your 123.hp.com/envy4513 printer device to that wireless connection.
- If your Network cannot be identified, then select the Enter New Network Name and type your network name.
- Type the Network password, if prompted for authentication.
- Also connect your Apple device to the same wireless network to ensure proper working of the Airprint.
HP Envy 4513 ePrint Setup
Envy4513 ePrint Setup for Windows
To setup your HP Envy 4513 printer to ePrint using the windows computer, follow the steps given below:
- On the Printer Control Panel of your HP Envy 4513 printer, go to Wireless setup.
- When the prompt to turn on the web services appears on the screen, click on the enable option or turn on option.
- After the web services are turned on, the printer setup information page is printed with the printer’s email address.
- Using the email address, send an email of the print job to your HP Envy 4513 printer directly from your mobile device.
Envy4513 ePrint Setup for MAC
To setup your HP Envy 4513 printer to ePrint using the MAC computer, follow the steps below:
- Touch the Wireless setup option on the Printer Control Panel of your 123.hp.com/envy4513 printer.
- When the prompt pops up to turn on the web services, touch the Turn on or enable.
- Later the Printer Setup information page will be printed in which the email address of your printer will be present.
- Now, from the mobile device, you can send an email of your print job to the printer’s email address.
HP Envy 4513 Cloud Print Setup
Envy4513 Cloud Print Setup for Windows
To setup your HP Envy 4513 printer with the Cloud Print using the Windows computer, follow the steps given below:
- Open Google Chrome browser on your Windows computer and sign in to your Google account.
- Open the devices registered on the Google chrome browser and if your HP Envy 4513 printer is listed under the New devices list, click Register.
- Then, download the cloud print application on your mobile device and open the settings menu.
- Under the Printing option, click next to the Cloud Print to enable it.
Envy4513 Cloud Print Setup for MAC
To setup your HP Envy 4513 printer with the Cloud Print using the MAC computer, follow the steps given below:
- On your MAC computer and open the Google chrome and sign in to your personal Google account.
- Open the Devices list on the Chrome browser. If your 123 hp setup envy4513 printer is listed under the New devices list, then click Register.
- After registering your HP printer device on the Google devices list, download the Cloud print application on your mobile device and open the settings.
- Under it, click next to the Cloud Print option under the tab Printing.
HP Envy 4513 Connectivity Setup
Connectivity of the HP Envy 4513 printer is the most important and vital requirement to make your printer device perform and enable many other different advanced features available. On connecting your HP printer device to the network connection, your printer hits a rise in its level of performance.
Step 1: Envy4513 Compatibility
- Before you try to connect your HP Envy 4513 printer to a wireless connection, remember to turn on your wireless router and the computer.
- Make certain that you have connected the wireless router to the network and know the wireless network name and the password.
Step 2: Software installation for HP Envy4513 Printer
- Detach the USB or Ethernet cable before you install the printer driver software for your HP Envy 4513 printer.
- Visit hp.com/setup 4513 and download the operative printer driver software package and mount it on your computer.
Step 3: Envy4513 Wireless Printer setup
- Open to the Wireless setup on the Printer Control Panel of your HP Envy 4513 printer.
- On the Wireless Setup Wizard, select your wireless network name from the list of network names shown.
- If your network name is inaccessible on the list, select Enter New Network Name and type your network name manually.
Step 1: Envy4513 Printer software installation
- Open the browser and go to 123 hp envy 4513 and select the printer model as HP Envy 4513 printer.
- The webpage displays a list of handy software package which holds all necessary features desired for your HP printer.
- Download a software that would suit your HP Envy 4513 printer and install it.
Step 2: Envy4513 Wireless Setup
- To connect your 123.hp.com/setup envy4513 printer to the wireless network, remember to turn on your router and its wireless button.
- On the Printer Control Panel of your printer, connect your HP printer to the desired wireless network.
Step 3: Envy4513 Pushbutton mode
- The printer can be coupled to the wireless network using the Push button method also.
- On the Control Panel, when the prompt to select to the approaches pops up, select Push button method.
- Press and hold the WPS button for about 3 seconds, existing on the Wireless router till the status indicator is lit on the printer.
Step 1: Envy4513 Wireless Setup
- After you are done with the initial setups and connections of your HP Envy 4513 printer, turn on your printer and the wireless router.
- Open the Wireless setup on the Printer Control Panel display of your printer.
- The list of accessible wireless networks will be displayed on the panel.
- Select your network name and connect to it. When it prompts you for authentication, sort out it.
Step 2: Envy4513 Printer Software install
- When the initial connection and the setups for your HP Envy 4513 printer is over, visit 123.hp.com/setup 4513
- Select HP Envy 4513 printer as your printer model when it prompts for.
- The web page will list the available suitable software package. Select a driver software package that would support and enhance different features for your HP Envy 4513 printer and download it.
- When the download is thorough, install it on your computer.
HP Envy 4513 Wireless Setup
The most trending feature in the recent times is the wireless connection of the HP printers. The wireless network connections enhance and hikes up your printer to a different level. This wireless connectivity feature helps the user to use many diverse sorts that require a wireless network connection to be used.
To connect your HP Envy 4513 printer to the wireless connection with a windows computer, follow the steps given below:
- Make certain that you’ve made the connections perfect for your HP Envy 4513 printer.
- Confirm that you have not connected your printer using an USB or an Ethernet cable. If so, then disconnect the USB cable.
- Then, switch on your HP printer, wireless router and computer and also turn on the wireless feature on your router.
- On the Control Panel of your HP printer, select 123.hp.com/setup 4513 Wireless Setup.
- The list of available wireless networks accessible for your HP printer will be displayed from which you can choose your network name.
- If the panel prompts you to authenticate, do it manually to ensure security.
- If your network name is not listed, then type your network manually under the option Enter New Network Name.
To connect your HP Envy 4513 printer to the wireless network through a MAC computer, follow the steps below:
- After you have made the initial setups and connection fighting fit for your HP Envy 4513 printer, turn on your printer.
- Then, turn on the wireless router. Also switch on the MAC computer and check if your HP printer device is enabled on your MAC computer.
- Now, open the Wireless Setup Wizard on the Printer Control Panel of your HP Envy 4513 printer.
- The Wireless Setup Wizard displays the names of available networks around your printer to connect with.
- Select your wireless network name and connect your HP printer device to the wireless network.
- Type the set password for your network manually, if it prompts for authentication.
- When 123.hp.com/setup 4513 printer is connected to the wireless network successfully, the wireless status indicator on the printer will be lit.
HP Envy 4513 Troubleshooting
When your Windows computer states that your printer is in offline state, follow the steps below to resolve it:
- Primarily, check if your HP printer is turned on and is in ready state.
- If the printer is not in ready state, start over your printer again.
- On Devices and Printers windows of your computer, check if your printer is set as the default printer. If not, right click on the printer name and choose Set as Default printer.
- If the problem still persists, check your router’s connection with the internet and check the wireless connections of your printer.
- If the HP Envy 4513 printer is on the wired network connection, check if the Ethernet cable is connected on the right port.
- Also, check if the Ethernet cable is without any damage or hindrance.
- If it prompts you to update your HP printer driver software package, update it through the browser.
- Try to attempt to print any document and if it is possible to find your printer, the issue is been resolved.
When your print job on the print job queue gets jammed halfway and chunks other jobs, follow the steps below to resolve it:
- Do the very plain method of restarting your HP Envy 4513 printer. Then check if all the connections and the power cords are connected on the right port.
- Go to start and search for Services on your Windows. The list of services performed by the windows will be displayed.
- Find the Spooler service from the list of services displayed.
- Now, right click on the Spooler service and then click Stop to end the service.
- Open the Printers folder on your C drive after the Spooler is been stopped and delete all the files inside the Printers folder.
- Then, restart your computer and the printer and verify that the power cord was plugged out for at least a minute.
- Turn on 123.hp.com/envy4513 printer and computer and then try to print.
- If the print jobs are done without any chunks or interruption, then the issue is been resolved.
123-hp-com.net is an independent third-party providing assistance on printer basic setup, driver installation and connectivity issues. The logo, trademarks, brand names, product and services are only for the reference purpose. We disclaim any ownership to any of these and we are not responsible for any warranty or free service as mentioned from the manufacturer. Users are advised to go through our terms and policies before availing any service.