HP Envy 4520 Wireless Setup
- HP Envy 4520 Wireless Printer Setup.
- Connect your HP Envy 4520 Wireless in Windows
- Connect your HP Envy 4520 Wireless in Mac
- Connect your Wireless router with HP Envy 4520 printer.
- HP Envy 4520 Wireless Setup Wizard
- HP Envy 4520 Wireless Software
How to initiate HP Envy 4520 Wireless Setup?
Activate the wireless printing in the HP Envy 4520 printer. Connect your computer, router, and the HP Envy 4520 printer. Follow the below mentioned steps to add your HP Envy 4520 printer in a wireless network.
HP Envy 4520 Wireless Setup on Windows
Follow the steps to enhance the wireless setup for windows on your HP Envy 4520 Printer:
- Open the control panel on the HP Envy 4520 Printer device.
- Press the Setup option using the right arrow key.
- Connect your HP Envy 4520 printer to the wireless router.
- Select your preferred Wireless Network connection.
- Choose the Wi-Fi Protected Setup option to start the HP Wireless Setup.
- Follow the instruction on a Printer screen to complete the wireless setup process.
- Download the HP Envy 4520 printer driver and install it.
- Connect your HP Envy 4520 printer and the computer using wireless setup wizard.
- Now, the HP Envy 4520 Printer Device is ready.
- Print a document using the computer via Wireless Network.
HP Envy 4520 Wireless Setup on MAC
Follow the steps to Connect the wireless to the HP Envy 4520 in a Mac:
- Confirm the HP Envy 4520 Printer on your Mac control panel.
- To begin the wireless setup process, connect your HP Envy 4520 printer with the same network.
- Follow the onscreen steps to add a Printer and your computer by using HP Envy 4520 software.
- Download and Install the HP Envy 4520 Driver before adding your Printer.
- After installing the driver, your HP Envy 4520 Printer device will get connected to the MAC OS X.
- Check if the printer restored to the default settings.
- Now, try to print a sample document from your Mac computer.