HP Envy 5010 Printer Setup
Envy5010 is now available with complete features for your home printing needs. You can now print, scan and copy with this model. What’s more? Now, you can get the mobility features along with the Printing features. Also, get the latest HP Envy 5010 driver & software and firmware from 123.hp.com/envy5010.
Get Technical Support For Your HP Printers
If you need any assistance we are waiting here to extend our virtual hands Call Us @ 1-844-554-2340
Envy 5010 Printer Setup
Setup HP Envy 5010 printer right the first time. Now, do it like a pro from unboxing to printing with the latest HP Envy 5010 printer drivers. Also get more information on the setup process from 123.hp.com/setup 5010.
Envy 5010 Driver Install
Now, enable the complete features of your Envy 5010 with the right set of the driver. Also, get the full set of HP Envy 5010 drivers from our experts through chat or call us. What’s more? Now also get the latest and the Full feature HP envy 5010 printer drivers, software and firmware.
Troubleshooting for Envy 5010
Facing an issue with your HP Envy 5010 printer? Here, you can get the complete guide to fix the issues in a jiffy. Also, HP offers self-diagnostic tools to fix the errors in a snap. Now check 123.hp.com/setup 5010 for more information.
Envy 5010 First Time Printer Setup
Follow the below easy steps for the HP Printer setup :
Step 1: Remove the Envy5010 Printer from the Box
- To begin with envy 5010 setup, unpack your HP Envy 5010 printer from the box and place it on the right spot.
- Now, remove all the packing materials and peel off the tapes on the printer.
Step 2: Connect the Envy5010 into the Power Cord
- To begin with, the initial setup process, plug in the power cord to a direct power supply.
- Then, connect the USB cable to your device – either Windows or MAC.
- Finally, connect the LAN cable to your router directly for internet connection.
Step 3: Install the Envy5010 Ink Cartridges
- Next, you should install the ink cartridges for printing.
- Now keep your new HP ink cartridges ready and open the ink cartridge access door.
- While unwrapping the cartridges, be careful not to touch the copper contact heads. This will cause ink leakage.
- Next, insert the cartridges into the slots and close the cartridge access door.
- Finally load paper into the input tray as you may need to print the alignment page.
- Use the recommended paper for your new HP Envy 5010
Step 4: Download Envy 5010 Printer Driver
- Usually, every device needs an updated set of drivers for better functioning.
- Now get the latest set of drivers from the link 123 hp com/envy5010 that our experts share with you.
- In case you are into first time setup process, you can install the basic set of drivers and software from the link initially.
- After getting the drivers, run the AutoRun file and install it to your device by following the steps on the screen.
- These steps are applicable for the complete Envy5010 series.
Envy 5010 Services
Envy5010 First Time Setup
Setup your HP Envy 5010 series printer like a pro. Now complete the initial setup process from unpacking till enabling all add-on features. Also check the hp printer link 123.hp.com/setup 5010 for more steps and information on how to install hp printer.
Envy5010 Driver Download
Drivers are the essential component for a printer. Now get the HP Envy 5010 essential drivers and software from the link 123.hp.com/envy5010. In case you need further help, we are here. Here, we guide you with HP printer driver download and Software.
Envy5010 USB Setup
A classic mode of the setup process is the USB mode. USB mode always secures the connection. Now, perform any print job uninterrupted with a stable USB cable. Also, now connect your hp envy printer with a USB to both a printer and a router.
Envy5010 Wireless Setup
Upgrading your connectivity option to wireless? Here we guide you through wireless connectivity. Now connect your printer wireless to the devices in a snap. Also, now use the WPS Pin for Wireless Setup.
Envy5010 HP Mobile Print
Now explore the mobility features available on your HP envy 5010 printer. Also, you can print from anywhere with any device. Here discover the hidden features and reveal them with proper guidance.
Envy5010 Features Setup
Now enable the hidden features of your HP Envy 5010 printer ease with these expert steps. Also unleash these features on a click with HP’s latest drivers and easy utility tools for Envy5010
Envy 5010 Driver Download and Installation
Driver download and installation is the most important part in a printer setup. Now download the complete set of HP Envy 5010 printer Driver, Software and Firmware in a snap with our assistance. Also, install them with an expert supervision for a hassle-free process. The process is the same for the Envy5010 series printers including Envy 5055 and Envy 5052. Also, download the latest HP envy 5010 series drivers, software and firmware for better performance.
HP Envy 5010 Driver For Windows Download
Follow the below steps for a hassle-free process:
- To begin with, connect your Envy 5010 printer with a USB cable to your Windows device.
- Now, either visit the direct link or insert the HP Envy5010 CD/DVD into the slot.
- Get the link for complete Full feature HP Envy 5010 driver and software from our experts and run the AutoRun file.
- The setup wizard will pop automatically and you can proceed further.
- All you have to do is to simply follow the set of instructions on the screen.
- Here, you can see two different options – Basic set of drivers, complete set of hp drivers.
- Always go for the complete full feature set of hp printer drivers.
- NOTE: CD/DVD will have only the basic set of drivers for HP officejet printer.
Envy 5010 Driver For MAC Download
To install the driver on your Mac, follow these easy steps:
- To begin with, initiate the process by updating your MAC OS software first.
- Next, connect your printer to your router and MAC with hard wire.
- Then, get the complete set of software from the link that our expert will provide.
- Next, download the set of drivers and software from the link and run the AutoRun file.
- Now the setup wizard will pop on running the downloaded drivers.
- Follow the given set of instructions to complete the driver download process.
- NOTE: When the wizard prompts, always go for the complete set of drivers.
- The full feature set of drivers makes it easy for you to enable other features.
- Now you can get HP Envy 5010 drivers for MAC OS versions Lion, Mountain Lion, Sierra, High Sierra, El Captain, and Mojave.
Envy 5010 Ink Cartridge Installation
Install HP ink cartridge like a pro with these easy steps:
- In the first place, open the ink cartridge access door and wait for the carrier to settle.
- Next, unwrap your ink cartridge and carefully peel off the tape over the copper contact head.
- NOTE: Make sure that you do not touch the copper contact head. This will cause ink leakage or ink clot.
- Then, insert the cartridges into the slot accordingly and push them in gently.
- Tip: Insert the black cartridge to the right and the color one to the left.
- Finally, close the ink cartridge access door and load papers into the input tray.
- Print the cartridge alignment page to check if the installation is successful.
- Follow the same steps for all the Envy 5000 series printers including ENVY 5055, 5052 and more.
Now you can setup your Envy 5052 printer like a pro with the complete setup guide from 123.hp.com/setup 5052. Also, get the latest set of drivers and software from the direct HP link 123.hp.com/envy5052. To know more on the detailed instructions for setup and driver install, click here.
Envy 5010 Wireless Mobile Printing
Now enable the HP mobility features easily on your HP Envy 5010 printer. Here, you can get the HP 5010 driver for every mobility feature. Printing from anywhere is now made easy and fun. We assist you with these features setup and also on troubleshooting. The wireless setup process is the same for the Envy 5010 series all-in-one printers.
Envy 5010 AirPrint Setup
Enable HP AirPrint on Envy 5010 easy with these steps:
- AirPrint feature is available as a default option in every iOS device with OS version 4.2 and more.
- Hence, there is no special setup needed on your iOS device. However, you should enable it on your hp printer.
- On your printer control panel, go to Settings and then click on Web Services.
- This will activate all the mobility features available on your Envy 5010 printer.
- Next, on your iOS device, open the file that you want to print and click on the Share button.
- Here, select the option Print to see the list of available AirPrint printers nearby.
- Select your printer name and print the required file in a snap.
- NOTE: Always connect HP your printer and the iOS device to the same wireless network.
Envy 5010 Mopria Setup
- HP offers an exclusive print solution for iOS devices. Similarly, an exclusive print solution for Android devices is the Mopria print.
- Enable Mopria print feature on your Android device in a snap:
- To begin with, install the Mopria Service plugin to your Android device.
- Then, run the installed application to enable it on your device.
- Next, on your HP Printer panel, go to the option Web Services. Here, select the option Mopria print.
- Now, on your Android device, open any file and go to the Print option.
- Here you can see the list of printers available with active Mopria option nearby.
- Select your printer name to print the file through your Android phone.
- You can enable Mopria option on your printer through the Web Services option under the control panel.
- Now, you can also change the settings for Mopria print.
Envy 5010 ePrint Setup
HP ePrint is an option which enables you to print from anywhere by just sending a mail. Every HP printer will have a default mail ID for ePrint option.
Here are simple steps to enable HP ePrint on your printer:
- To begin with, on your HP Envy 5010 printer, go to the Web Services option.
- If you see the Web Services Setup screen, proceed by selecting the setup wizard.
- Then, follow the set of instructions. Next, enter a custom mail ID for your printer when the wizard prompts.
- Occasionally, you may see the Web Services Summary screen. Here, you can see the predefined mail ID for your printer.
- In this case, log in to the HP Connected to change the mail ID.
- Remember to follow the default ePrint mail ID format while resetting the mail ID.
HP Envy 5010 Cloud Print Setup
After enabling HP ePrint on your Envy 5010, you can easily enable Google Cloud print with the below easy steps:
- Activate Google Cloud Print with HP ePrint email address:
- To begin with, get your HP ePrint email address from the Web Services option.
- Then, get Google Chrome browser to your device (Windows or MAC).
- Now, go to the Extensions on your Google Chrome browser and search for the HP Cloud print extension. Download it and run it.
- This will initiate the setup wizard and it will guide you through the steps.
- Midway the process, the wizard will prompt for linking your HP ePrint email address and the Google Cloud account email address.
- Upon linking the both, you will be able to print straight from the Google Cloud account.
HP Envy 5010 Connectivity Setup
Now stick to the classic USB mode of connection or upgrade to the wireless connectivity. Also, switch between both in a snap with HP app. Go ahead with the given set of instructions which is applicable for the Envy 5010 series all in one printers. Also, now you can connect your HP Envy 5010 printer to both the router and the devices with the WPS PIN. Confused where to locate the WPS PIN on HP Printer? Call us @ 1-844-554-2340 and we will assist you on the same.
Step 1: Envy5010 Check Compatibility:
- The basic things for a successful USB setup are your HP 5010 printer, Envy 5010 driver, a USB cable and a router.
- Update the drivers and OS of your Windows or MAC device.
- Then, check the USB cable for any physical damage.
Step 2: HP Envy 5010 USB Driver download
- Now get the latest HP Envy5010 series printer Driver and software. Our experts will assist you on getting the latest USB driver for HP Envy 5010 USB Setup.
- After getting the drivers, install it to your device with the easy instructions.
Step 3: Envy 5010 USB Setup:
- Now, plug in a USB cable to your printer from the router.
- Now this will establish a secured network.
- Then, try printing a test file.
Step 1: Enable WPS on your Envy 5010 printer:
- Now enable WPS mode on your HP printer easy with the below steps:
- On your printer control panel, select the option Connection.
- Here you can see the WiFi Protected Setup option.
- Pressing on it will enable WPS mode on your printer.
Step 2: Enable WPS mode on your Router:
- Push the WPS button on your router right after enabling it on your printer.
- This will establish a secure connection between the printer and the router.
- Now you can see the WiFi light stable on the successful connection.
Step 3: Envy 5010 Pushbutton Mode
- Now you have to press and hold the hard pushbutton on your router. After a moment check with your HP Envy 5010 Printer
- If the light stop blinking then the 123 hp envy 5010 Printer is connected to the wireless network, if not feel free to get connect with us.
Step 1: Initiate Envy 5010 WPS Setup:
- To begin with, go to the control panel on your HP Envy 5010 printer and select Settings.
- Then select the Wireless Protected Setup and initiate the WPS Setup process.
- Here, select the WPS PIN modeto complete the setup process with WPS PIN.
Step 2: Envy 5010 WPS PIN
- Now you can get the WPS pin from the Network configuration page for the setup process.
- You can also locate the same under Network settings of your HP Printer.
- In case you are setting up the WPS PIN mode for the first time, try the key 12345678.
- If the device connects, the connection is successful. If not, call our experts and we will assist you on getting the WPS PIN for your HP Printer.
- WPS Pin is an 8-digit code and it differs every time you try to connect your printer.
Step 1: Envy 5010 Wireless Driver and Software Download
- To begin with hp wireless printer setup, download the wireless setup driver to your device.
- Then, run the setup wizard and proceed by following the steps.
- NOTE: DO NOT change any settings to custom as this will modify the settings
- Now complete the installation process.
Step 2: Envy 5010 Wireless connection setup
- After getting the HP Envy 5010 Wireless driver and software for HP Envy 5010 Wireless setup, go to your printer control panel.
- Here select the option Connections. Under this, select Wireless setup.
- Now, you can see the setup wizard running. Follow the simple instructions on the wizard screen and proceed further.
- Midway the process, you can see the wizard listing all the available wireless networks nearby.
- On selecting your network name (SSID), the wizard will prompt for your network password.
- Enter the password to establish a secure connection.
Envy 5010 Wireless Setup - Windows and MAC
Now you can also connect your HP printer wireless to your Windows or MAC device. It is easy when you connect both your printer and the device to the same wireless network. Here, we have listed some expert tips for a hassle-free wireless connection. Now follow the same steps for the complete Envy 5010 series.
- To begin with, connect your printer and the Windows device to the same wireless network.
- Next, on your Windows device, go to the Control panel.
- Here, go to the Devices & Printers option.
- Now, you can see the list of devices available for connection with your Windows device.
- Here select your printer name from the list to add it to your Windows device.
- In case you are unable to see your printer name, click on the “Add Device” option to add it manually.
- Initially, connect your printer and the MAC to the same wireless network.
- Next, on your MAC, click on the Apple icon.
- Here you can see the “Systems & Preferences” option.
- Now, on selecting it, go to the Devices menu.
- Here you can see the list of device ready for connection.
- Then, click on your printer name to add it to the MAC.
- If you are unable to spot your printer name, click on the “+” icon to add it manually.
- Now, you can see your HP Envy 5010 printer under “Connected device.”
Envy 5010 Troubleshooting
Step 1: Restart your devices
- The foremost thing to do when you see “Printer Offline” error is to restart your devices.
- Turn off your printer and wait for 10s before turning it on again.
- Now check if the printer is on and you can connect to it.
Step 2: Check the default Printer settings
- On the Control Panel of your device, check the default printer name.
- If your printer is not selected as the default printer, right click on its name.
- Then select the option “Set as Default Printer”.
- This will set your HP Envy5010 printer as your default option.
Step 1: Check the existing files in the queue:
- On the Task bar, you can see the printer icon to the right corner.
- Next right click on it and check the status of the print job.
- Now, it will open the print queue. From here, you can check the pending print jobs.
Step 2: Delete the existing files
- Now, right click on the pending job and then select “Restart”.
- If your printer prints the file, then the issue is fixed.
- If not, delete the pending print jobs and restart your printer.
- In case the issue still persists, get the latest driver and firmware for your HP Envy 5010 printer.
123-hp-com.net is an independent third-party providing assistance on printer basic setup, driver installation and connectivity issues. The logo, trademarks, brand names, product and services are only for the reference purpose. We disclaim any ownership to any of these and we are not responsible for any warranty or free service as mentioned from the manufacturer. Users are advised to go through our terms and policies before availing any service.