HP Envy 5012 All-in-one Printer
HP Envy 5012 all-in-one printer is the best fit for all your small printing needs as it allows you to perform various printing functions. Now, you can connect the HP envy5012 printer to the network and the devices both wired and wireless. Upgrade to the better version of printing with the compact version of printing with the new all-in-one Envy 5012 printer. This document will help you with HP Envy 5012 printer setup and Driver download.
Envy 5012 Printer Setup
The Envy 5012 printer setup rolls through the process of unboxing the printer, installing the ink cartridge, loading the paper, connectivity setup and drivers and software download process. The most important and crucial part of these is the drivers and software download and installation process.
Step 1: Hardware Setup:
- To begin with, the hardware setup process, unbox the HP envy5012 printer from the packing along with the accessories.
- Next, connect the power cord from the printer to the direct power supply.
- Now, install the ink cartridge into the respective slots and load papers into the input tray.
- Finally, print the alignment page to verify the hardware setup process.
- NOTE: Always connect the HP 5012 printer to the network with the USB or LAN cable for the first-time Setup. This will enable a stable and secure network throughout the process.
- Always make sure your hp envy 5012 driver is updated.
Step 2: Connectivity Setup:
- Connecting the HP envy5012 to the network or a computer is now easy with the USB cable or Wireless.
- The wired connection is secure and stable than the wireless connection.
- However, the wireless connection enables the mobility features, where you can print from any device like phone, iPad and more.
- To connect the HP envy5012 printer to a computer or a laptop, use the original USB cable that comes in the pack.
- Next, connect the cable between the printer and the computer (Windows or MAC).
- Now, you can see the envy5012 device prompting for downloading the required HP Printer drivers and software for completing the first time setup.
HP Envy 5012 Driver Download
You can download the Envy 5012 drivers and software either from the CD/DVD or the link here. Now download the latest drivers for different OS versions of both Windows and MAC devices in a snap. Here, you can download and install the HP Envy 5012 Basic drivers and software. In case you need the Full feature drivers and software, ask our experts and we will assist you on the same.
- To begin with, the HP Envy 5012 printer Drivers and software download process, insert the CD/DVD into the ROM. In case you are using the link here, click on it to let the installer identify your device OS.
- Next, download the core file to your device, Windows or MAC.
- Then, run the AutoRun file and follow the instructions to complete the HP Envy 5012 Drivers and software installation process.
- If you face any difficulty during the driver download, call our experts at 1-844-554-2340 and we will fix it for you.
Compatible OS versions:
Now avail technical assistance for HP Envy 5012 Drivers and software download for Windows and MAC OS versions below:
Windows OS Versions:
- Windows XP (Service Packs – both 32 bit and 64 bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (Enterprise and Professional packs with 32 bit or 64 bit)
- Windows Vista (Enterprise and Professional packs with 32 bit or 64 bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32 bit or 64 bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32 bit or 64 bit)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (32 bit and 64 bit)
NOTE: The process and instructions for Envy 5012 Drivers and software download for both Windows and MAC are similar to the Driver download process.
MAC OS Versions:
- Lion – MAC OSX 10.7
- Mountain Lion – MAC OSX 10.8
- Mavericks – MAC OSX 10.9
- Yosemite – MAC OSX 10.10
- El Capitan – MAC OSX 10.11
- Sierra – MAC OSX 10.12
- High Sierra – MAC OSX 10.13
- Mojave – MAC OSX 10.14
HP Envy 5012 Wireless Setup:
You can connect the HP Envy 5012 printer to the Wireless Network either with the Wireless Setup Wizard or the WPS Option. To proceed with either of the setup options, you may need a specific HP Envy 5012 Wireless Drivers and software. You can now get this here with expert assistance.
- To begin with the HP Envy 5012 Wireless Setup Wizard connectivity option, and initiate the Wireless setup option.
- This will take you through a set of instructions for detecting the available wireless networks nearby.
- Now, you can see the list of all available wireless networks and here, select your wireless network name (SSID) and enter the network password.
- You can now connect HP envy5012 printer wireless to the computer.
Apart from the Wireless Setup Wizard, you can also use the WPS button to enable the wireless connection between the printer and the network.
- To enable the WPS Push button mode, go the Wireless Protected Setup option under Settings on your printer panel.
- Now this will activate the WPS mode on your printer.
- Next, on the reverse of your router, push the WPS button simultaneously to establish a secure connection.
Note: In case the printer requires or prompts for specific software, feel free to ask our experts for the latest HP envy5012 Wireless Drivers and Software.
For HP Envy 5012 driver download click here.
How to connect HP Envy 5012 printer wireless to Windows:
- Now connecting the HP 5012 printer wireless to the Windows device is easy. All you need to do is to connect the Envy 5012 printer and the Windows device to the same wireless network.
- Next, go to the Control Panel on your Windows device and then select Devices.
- Here, you should be able to see your printer name under the Available Devices. Now, select your HP Envy 5012 printer name and connect it to your Windows.
- In case you are unable to spot your HP printer name under the available devices, add it manually by selecting the Add New Device option.
How to connect HP Envy 5012 printer wireless to MAC:
- Similar to Windows connection, you should connect the HP Envy 5012 printer and the MAC device to the same Wireless network.
- Next, click on the Apple icon and go to Systems & Preferences.
- Now, select the option Devices and you can see the available nearby devices for connecting to your MAC.
- Here, select your HP 5012 printer and add it to your MAC device wireless.
- You can also add the Printer manually to the MAC by selecting the ‘+’ icon.
123-hp-com.net is an independent third-party providing assistance on printer basic setup, driver installation and connectivity issues. The logo, trademarks, brand names, product and services are only for the reference purpose. We disclaim any ownership to any of these and we are not responsible for any warranty or free service as mentioned from the manufacturer. Users are advised to go through our terms and policies before availing any service.