HP Envy 5020 Printer Setup
HP Envy 5020 Printer offers the variety of printer functions in a quick way to grasp the user with its elegant approach for binding the printer functions to enhance in superior work to dominate the quality over the home works as it concentrates on the smoothing of the features to deprive with printing functions on 123.hp.com/envy5020 Printers.
Envy5020 Printer Setup
Printer Setup is the major part as it includes the accomplishment of simple steps from unpacking to the final touch of printing with involvement to mount the settings on HP Envy 5020 Printer device to enjoy with print, scan and copy.
Envy5020 Driver Install
Driver Download is the essential part, where it involves the ease of steps for finding the best part of the printer driver and get it installed it completely on windows and Mac by installing the full feature of the printer driver.
To solve any of the printer related issues, you will have to refer the manual to fade out the troubles and to make the printer to be more user-friendly, reach us to seek the ideas from experts to vanish the printer related issues.
HP Envy 5020 First Time Printer Setup
Step 1: Remove the Envy5020 Printer from the Box
- For unboxing the printer, remove the external tapes and then place it firmly on fine surface.
- Examine the accessories and handle it carefully for the attachment purpose.
Step 2: Connect the Envy5020 into the Power Cord
- Hold the sides of HP Envy 5020 Printer device and then fix the plug to the back side of the cable.
- Handle the other end and get it fixed to the electric wall.
Step 3: Install the Envy5020 Ink Cartridges
- Examine the cartridge slots before fixing the cartridges to free out the debris from the slots of HP Envy 5020 Printer device.
- Handle the cartridges carefully and get it fixed on the respective slots.
Step 4: Install the Envy5020 Printer Software
- Choose the latest firm of the printer software and install it gently on windows and Mac for 123.hp.com/setup 5020 Printer device.
- Follow the steps carefully to complete the whole HP Envy 5020 Printer device setup.
Envy5020 First Time Setup
For the first time printer setup, you will have to unpack the box and take the printer carefully, then fix it on the suitable place for fixing the HP Envy 5020 Printer device on a smooth flat surface to work from printer.
Envy5020 Driver Download
Download the full feature of the Printer Driver and choose the firm part of the printer driver and get it installed completely for the full installation process to enjoy with trending features to keep the printer device up to date.
Envy5020 USB Setup
USB Setup is the most admirable features, which involves the connection of the cable to the HP Envy 5020 Printer device to enjoy with latest updating features for formulating the whole printer functions in print, scan and copy.
Envy5020 Wireless Setup
To print the files remotely from HP Envy 5020 Printer device, you will have to furnish the required wireless settings for printing the files continuously from HP Envy 5020 Printer device by saving the energy and efficiency.
Envy5020 HP Mobile Print
HP Strives hard to make the entire printing work to be more productive through the help of distant printing of the files from HP Envy 5020 Printer device to the destination of printer by mailing the documents.
Envy5020 Features Setup
Features Setup makes the HP Envy 5020 Printer device to be deprived with more and more latest and enjoyable features for the complete setup of the HP Printer Device, by listing the functions to be acquired with more features.
HP Envy 5020 Driver Installation
To enjoy with more updated features, you will have install the whole pack of the printer driver to accomplish the printer functions continuously from HP Envy 5020 Printer device. This in turn will reduce the complexity of the tasks and makes it simple to compile the printer functions on a HP Envy 5020 Printer device.
HP Envy 5020 Driver Install For Windows
To achieve the full feature of the windows, you just have to follow the below set of steps for HP Envy 5020 Printer device:
- Before starting with driver installation process, you will have to check the requirements in terms of connection, by gathering the name and password.
- Visit 123.hp.com/envy5020 and then enter the printer model along with the series to get notified with the latest updated driver to extend the features.
- By agreeing to the terms and conditions, you will be allowed to download the whole pack of the driver on windows to assist the features.
- Make use of USB cable to the back side of the printer device and get it connected to the rear side of the printer device, to install the driver through USB.
- Once downloaded, you will have run it on Operating system on Computer and Mac to support HP Envy 5020 Printer device.
- Follow the onscreen instructions for configuring the whole process of driver installation on windows for HP Envy 5020 Printer device.
HP Envy 5020 Driver Install For MAC
To install the driver on Mac, follow the below steps to carry out the process in a very simple way for HP Envy 5020 Printer device:
- To carry out the process of driver installation, you will have to examine the active status of the computer along with HP Envy 5020 Printer device.
- Once it is in active state, make use of USB cable and then surf the best driver applicable for Mac OS X on 123.hp.com/setup 5020.
- Next you have to confirm the presence of Apple software update on Mac computer to accomplish the driver installation process.
- Be wise enough to select the system preferences option from the several options and have a gentle click on it.
- Then it will ask you the preferred connection type; choose the required one for the driver installation process on HP Envy 5020 Printer device.
- Be patient for few minutes, until the whole package of the driver has been successfully installed on Mac to operate with HP Envy 5020 Printer device.
HP Envy 5020 Ink Cartridge Installation
To install the ink cartridges on the respective slots of HP Envy 5020 Printer device, you must have to execute the below steps:
- On HP Envy 5020 Printer device, you have to open the cartridge access order and check the slots are free from tapes or stickers.
- Once it has been confirmed, you will have to check the ink cartridges and then remove the protective tape from cartridges to get it fixed without the disturbances.
- Hold the sides of HP Envy 5020 Printer device and then grip the cartridges gently on the corresponding slots of HP Printer device.
- Once fixed the ink cartridges, you will hear some sound in return to assure you the fixation of cartridges on the slots of HP Printer device.
- Close the access door after fixing the cartridges on the desired slots and then move to the loading paper on the input tray of printer device.
- After completing all the steps required for HP Envy 5020 Printer device, try to make a test print from Printer device.
HP Envy 5020 Wireless Mobile Printing
Wireless Mobile Printing is the vital plugin service, which assist the user in terms of ease of access over selection of files along with dispatching of the document to the respective printer mail address of destined printer, by adjusting the printer and router connected to the same active wireless network for printing files.
HP Envy 5020 Airprint Setup
To enjoy with wide Airprint services, you just have to follow and manage the below steps for coupling HP Envy 5020 Printer device:
- At first, you will have to check the active status of HP Envy 5020 Printer device, if it is in sleep state, you have to wake up the printer device and get it back to active state.
- Once printer device is in active state, you must have to choose the document, from which you wish to collect the printouts from 123.hp.com/envy5020 Printer device.
- Firmly choose the action option, once the document has been opened and then you have to select the print option.
- Be careful when choosing the print option, as it differs in some cases depending upon the printer type of various models.
- Select the file and then choose the printer option, the printer properties will be opened where you will have to modify the printer settings as you wish.
- Once confirmed the changes, finally print option to get the files printer from HP Envy 5020 Printer device.
HP Envy 5020 ePrint Setup
Envy5020 ePrint Setup for Windows
- Check whether HP Envy 5020 Printer device and then computer assures the compatibility of the windows in terms of ePrint services.
- Connect HP Envy 5020 Printer device to the active wireless network for relating the printer functions through mobile printing services.
- If prompted, install 123.hp.com/envy5020 printer software and then follow the onscreen instructions for enhancing the configuration.
- Finally, attempt the printing of files from HP Envy 5020 Printer device.
Envy5020 ePrint Setup for MAC
- For the ePrint setup on Mac, set the preferences to match with the printing of the files from HP Envy 5020 Printer device.
- On the menu, choose the print option and then move to the print menu option for selecting the ePrint services.
- If it prompts to register the printer device to the appropriate website for enjoying with online services, thus printing the files easily.
- Try to attempt the test printing of files from HP Envy 5020 Printer device.
HP Envy 5020 Cloud Print Setup
Envy5020 Cloud Print Setup for Windows
- Turn on HP Envy 5020 Printer device and check with the installation of chrome browser for initiating the cloud print services.
- Select the settings option and then click on manage to activate the settings under Google cloud Print option.
- If it prompts to register to the Google cloud account, follow the wise instructions for registering the printer device.
- Adjust the cloud settings and then attempt the printing from HP Envy 5020 Printer device for continuous flow of print outs.
Envy5020 Cloud Print Setup for MAC
- First you have to register HP Envy 5020 Printer device to the cloud account for enjoying the accessible services from the cloud print setup.
- Make sure HP Envy 5020 Printer device is in ON state and then modify the settings to get into advanced settings option.
- Forward to the Google cloud Print option for managing the device by selecting the manage option for printing the files from HP Envy 5020 Printer device.
HP Envy 5020 Connectivity Setup
Connectivity Setup is the important setup; it is the backbone for establishing the all kinds of setup either in wired or wireless connection. For enjoy with all printer services, you will have to connect HP Envy 5020 Printer device to the active wireless network for configuring the continuous printing of files.
Step 1: Envy5020 Compatibility
- Compatibility is taken in terms of choosing the suitable version of windows and Mac for the process of printer software.
- Wireless adapter should be in the control of printer device for connection of devices to the active network.
Step 2: Software installation for HP Envy5020 Printer
- Once confirmed with the compatibility, you just have to firmly select the latest version of the printer software.
- When prompted to choose the desired connection, choose and confirm the wireless connection for connection of printer device.
- Follow the steps for enhancing the printer software installation process.
Step 3: Envy5020 Wireless Printer setup
- Once done with above steps, you have to get ready HP Envy 5020 Printer device for the wireless setup by locating the home screen.
- On that, you must have to tap the wireless option for connecting HP Envy 5020 Printer device to the active wireless network.
- Then alter the printer properties and finally click on print option for printing the files.
Step 1: Envy5020 Printer software installation
- For maintaining HP Envy 5020 Printer device through WPS, you first have to choose the latest printer software for installation purpose.
- Then alter the printer settings for enhancing the printing of files from HP Envy 5020 Printer device with help of wireless router.
- Finally, confirm the steps for configuring the process of printer software installation on HP Printers.
Step 2: Envy5020 Wireless Setup
- To engrave the wireless setup on HP Envy 5020 Printer device, you will have to select the wireless button.
- Meanwhile, touch the option on the router so that it will be synchronized to carry out the entire setup easily without any signal drop.
- Mount the enough papers on the tray to adjust the printer settings for printing the files regularly.
Step 3: Envy5020 Pushbutton mode
- To enable the push button, have a look on the physical device of printer and router to manipulate the operation.
- Tap the wireless option on printer and then to select the same 123.hp.com/setup 5020 wireless button on the router within 2 minutes.
Step 1: Envy5020 Wireless Setup
- Visit the home screen of HP Envy 5020 Printer device to choose the required option for wireless option.
- Dashboard will consist of list of options; kindly open it and then have a gentle click on the wireless option for connecting 123.hp.com/envy5020 Printer device.
- Move to the setup, which comprise of wireless settings for selecting the wizard option to carry out the proper connection.
- Once completed with necessary steps, you will have to connect HP Envy 5020 Printer device to the active wireless network.
Step 2: Envy5020 Printer Software install
- To enjoy with the regular updates, you definitely have to install the printer software for manipulation of printing functions.
- Examine the better printer software applicable for printer device and then complete the installation process.
- At last, try to make test prints by modification of the printer settings and proceed to print option for getting the files printed.
HP Envy 5020 Wireless Setup
For printing the files continuously from HP Envy 5020 Printer device through wireless setup, you must have to enhance the wireless settings by following the printer device and android mobile connected to the same active network for printing the files and documents frequently from HP Envy 5020 Printer device.
To enjoy with distant printing of the files from HP Envy 5020 Printer device, simply execute the below set of steps:
- Before starting with establishment of wireless setup on windows, you just have to check the adapter of wireless router for further connection of printer.
- Then you must have to connect HP Envy 5020 Printer device to the wireless network, which in turn you just have to select the setup wizard option.
- Once clicked on the setup wizard option, you will be displayed with list of options, which will make use of auto connect option for connection of printer device.
- Simultaneously check the router and the tap 123.hp.com/setup 5020 WPS button on router for automatic connection HP Envy 5020 Printer device and wireless router.
- Set the network location and then close the process for completion of wireless setup on windows and proceed with printing of files from HP Envy 5020 Printer device.
For enjoying the printing of files through wireless setting son Mac computer, just follow the below set of steps:
- Through CD/DVD, refer the steps for establishment of wireless setup on HP Envy 5020 Printer device by selecting the wireless option in the control panel.
- Double click on the setup option available for starting the settings to settings option under the list of options to carry the operations to drive with wireless mechanism.
- If prompted, you will have to download the best driver for enhancing the settings to cooperate with the wireless router as well as wireless settings.
- When screen prompts you to choose the connection type, in form of wireless connection for connecting HP Envy 5020 Printer device as well as router for completion of connection.
- Follow the onscreen instructions for finalizing the wireless setup on Mac computer for taking the continuous prints from HP Printer device.
HP Envy 5020 Troubleshooting
If HP Envy 5020 Printer device is in offline state, just follow the simple steps for HP Envy 5020 Printer device:
- Turn off HP Envy 5020 Printer device by pressing the power button on printer device, and leave it for a while and continue with the active state of the printer device.
- Then you will have to get the cursor close to the start button for choosing the several option from the list to lock with Devices and Printers option.
- In that, you have to reserve the symbol for HP Envy 5020 Printer device, so that it will be easy for you to choose the exact printer device for the very next time.
- If you found any grey or colored printer symbol displayed with a green check mark, proceed to the below steps to remove it further.
- By right clicking on 123.hp.com/setup 5020 Printer device symbol, you will be notified with the current printing works from HP Printer device.
- Select the printer option to check whether and check marks appears to the pause printing or printer use offline option, remove it and take the printouts.
When printing job gets stuck in between, you will have to recover the issue from HP Envy 5020 Printer device by following the steps:
- Turn off HP Envy 5020 Printer device and then you will have to begin the disconnection of cables from the printer and computer and then allow it to be free for some time.
- Then from windows, save all of the recent printing works, as you may require in future and then proceed to the below steps.
- After saving of the files, just have a click on the windows menu for choosing the preferred option in form of services option from the various options.
- From the services option, you will be allowed to choose the print spooler option for stopping the current printing works.
- To stop the current printing activity, you will have to click on print spooler option and then click on the stop button to freeze the printing works.
- Turn off the computer and after some time turn on 123.hp.com/envy5020 device and computer and then begin with choosing of files from folder to execute the printing work.
123-hp-com.net is an independent third-party providing assistance on printer basic setup, driver installation and connectivity issues. The logo, trademarks, brand names, product and services are only for the reference purpose. We disclaim any ownership to any of these and we are not responsible for any warranty or free service as mentioned from the manufacturer. Users are advised to go through our terms and policies before availing any service.