Envy 5055 Printer Setup
Envy5055 is now available with complete printing solutions. What’s more? Now you can enjoy the complete pack of connectivity and mobility features. Now all you need to do is to setup your HP Envy 5055 printer with the right set of drivers from 123 hp com. Also get the complete drivers from 123.hp.com/envy5055 in a snap.
Envy 5055 Printer Setup
Envy 5055 printer setup is an important process after buying a new one. Now setup Envy 5055 printer the right way with expert guidance. Also, now enable the complete HP features as in 123.hp.com/setup 5055.
Envy 5055 Driver Download
Drivers are the essential component for a printer. Now get the complete set of latest drivers for Envy5055 from 123.hp.com/envy5055. Now download the 123 hp printer drivers to your device with easy-to-follow steps.
Troubleshooting for Envy 5055
Any wear and tear will cause a few tech-errors on your Envy 5055 printers. Here, you can get the basic troubleshooting steps for resolving some of such issues. Also you can avail the HP remote assistance support and the latest HP Utility tools.
Do you wish to know How to enable touch screen on HP Envy you can reach us through either live chat or by calling 1-844-554-2340.
Envy 5055 First Time Printer Setup
Step 1: Unpack the Envy 5055 Printer from the Box
- To begin with, unpack the Envy5055 printer from the box and place it in the right spot.
- Now, peel-off all the tapes and packing materials from the printer body.
Step 2: Plug Envy 5055 into the Power Supply
- Now, connect the power cord into the direct power supply.
- However, we recommend you to connect the printer to the direct power supply to avoid any fluctuations.
Step 3: Install the Envy 5055 Ink Cartridges
- Next, open the ink cartridge access door and let the carrier parks to the left of your printer.
- Then unwrap the new HP Envy 5055 ink cartridges and peel off the plastic tape.
- NOTE: DO NOT touch the copper contact heads as it will cause ink leakage.
- Now insert the cartridges in the slots accordingly and push gently to fit them in.
- Tip: The color cartridge goes to the left, while the black fits in the right slot.
- Finally, load paper into the input tray and print the alignment page
Step 4: Download Envy 5055 Printer Driver
- You can get the complete set of Envy 5055 driver from 123.hp.com/envy5055
- Then, run the setup wizard and follow the set of instructions on the screen.
- Here, the wizard will display 2 options – Basic set or the full feature set of drivers.
- NOTE: Always select the full feature set of drivers from the options.
- Finally, print a test page to check if the installation is successful.
Envy Printer Tech-Services
HP Envy 5055 Printer Setup
Initial setup is the important step after purchasing a printer. However, Envy5055 printer initial setup is now made easy with tech guidance. Know more about the basic printer setup on 123.hp.com/setup 5055
Envy 5055 Driver Download
Driver installation is the important process in printer setup. Now get the latest drivers for your Envy5055 from 123.hp.com/envy5055. Simply follow the steps on the screen to complete the driver download
USB Setup for Envy5055
Follow the classic way of connecting your printer to the device with a USB cable. Now enjoy uninterrupted printing with a USB connection. What’s more? Now connect your Envy5055 to the router with a USB
Envy 5055 Wireless Setup
Upgrading to wireless connection from USB? Now it is easy to switch between wireless and USB connection with Envy5055 printer. Also, connect your printer wireless to both the network and the devices.
HP 5055 Mobile Print
HP offers the best mobile print options for printing feature to print on a click. Now get the HP printer Envy 5055 add-on drivers for enabling these mobility features. Know more on 123.hp.com/setup 5055
Envy 5055 Features Setup
Envy5055 is an all-in-one series that will help you with printing, scanning, faxing and copying. Now complete the HP Envy 5055 fax setup. Also, get the latest Envy 5055 scanner software.
Envy 5055 Driver Installation
Looking for the latest Envy5055 drivers? The right set of drivers and software will help you in setting up the printer with all the features enabled at the first place. Now, check out 123.hp.com/envy5055 for these complete set of drivers and software.
Envy 5055 Driver Install For Windows
To install the driver software on the Windows computer, follow the steps below:
- To begin with, connect your 5055 printer and Windows device with the HP Envy 5055 USB cord.
- Now visit the HP link or insert the CD/DVD that comes in the pack.
- Next, download HP envy 5055 printer driver and software and run the AutoRun File.
- Now proceed by following the instructions on the setup wizard.
- Next, the wizard will list 2 options for driver download – Basic set or the full set of drivers.
- We always recommend you to go for the complete set of drivers for full features.
- Get the drivers for Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows 8, 8.1 and Windows 10 from the HP link.
Envy 5055 Driver Install For MAC
To install the HP Envy 5055 Driver for MAC, follow the steps below:
- To begin with, connect your printer and MAC with a USB cable. Also connect your printer directly to the router with a LAN cable.
- Then visit the HP direct link 123.hp.com/envy5055 or insert the CD/DVD for driver download.
- Now, download the driver for your Envy5055 printer and run the Envy 5055 setup wizard.
- NOTE: The CD/DVD will have only the basic set of drivers. Visit the site for the complete set of latest drivers
- Midway the process, the wizard will prompt for choosing from either the basic set of drivers or the complete set.
- Tip: Always choose the complete set of drivers.
Envy 5055 Connectivity Setup
While movement cannot be restricted, why restrict your printer accessibility with a wire? Now enable wireless connection on your HP Envy 5055 printer easy. Also, switch between the wired and the wireless connectivity in a snap
Step 1: Envy 5055 Compatibility Check
- Basic things for a successful USB setup are your HP Envy5055 printer, Envy 5055 driver, a USB cable and a router (with a USB port).
- Update the OS of your devices (Windows or MAC) for a hassle-free setup process.
- Finally, ensure the USB cable has no physical damage.
Step 2: USB Driver for HP Envy 5055 Printer
- To begin with, connect your Envy 5055 printer to the device with a USB cable.
- You can see a prompt popping for USB drivers.
- Now get the latest USB setup drivers for your HP Envy 5055 printer from the direct link 123.hp.com/envy5055.
- Tip: You can also use CD/DVD that comes in the pack for the basic set of drivers.
- After downloading the drivers, run the setup wizard.
- Then install it to your device by following the easy instructions.
Step 3: Envy5055 USB setup
- Connect the USB cable from your router to the printer.
- This will establish a secured network connection.
Step 1: Envy 5055 Compatibility Check:
- All you need for a secure WPS connection are HP Envy 5055 printer, router with WPS feature, and latest Envy 5055 WPS driver.
- Update your device OS and drivers for a hassle-free connection.
Step 2: Enable WPS on Envy 5055 printer
- To begin with, go to Connections on your Printer Touch panel.
- Then select the option Wireless Protected Setup for enabling WPS.
- This will enable the WPS option on your Printer.
Step 3: Enable WPS on your Router after Envy 5055
- Next, enable WPS on your router.
- You can see a small black WPS button on the back of your router.
- Push this button within 2 minutes from activating it on your printer.
- This will establish a secured wireless connection between your printer and the router.
- Tip: You can see the WiFi light blinking on a successful connection.
- Finally, print a test page wireless to check the connectivity.
How do i connect my hp printer to wireless network? The below steps will help you out:
Step 1: Envy 5055 Wireless Setup Wizard
- You can now setup Wireless on your Envy 5055 easy with the setup wizard.
- NOTE: Connect your Envy 5055 printer to a computer with a USB cable. Also connect your printer to your router with a LAN cable.
- Now, go to the control panel on your printer and select the Connections option.
- This will initiate the setup wizard. Now, follow the set of instructions on the screen and proceed with the setup process.
- Midway the process, the wizard will list the wireless networks available nearby.
- Select your network name and proceed further by entering your network password.
Step 2: Envy 5055 Wireless Software installation
- You need certain set of drivers for a successful wireless connection. Now, you can get these from either the CD/DVD or the direct link.
- Tip: Always go for the direct link 123.hp.com/envy5055 for latest set of drivers.
- Install the drivers by following the set of instructions.
Envy 5055 Wireless Setup
Now connect your HP Envy 5055 printer to your Windows or MAC device in a snap. Follow these easy steps for connecting your printer and devices wireless. For more info check 123 hp com setup 5055
Connect your Envy 5055 printer to Windows wireless:
- To begin with, connect your Windows and the Printer to the same wireless network.
- Then on your Windows control panel, go to Devices and Printers.
- Here you can see the devices that are already in connection with your Windows device.
- Also, you can see the devices that are available for connection.
- Select your printer name and connect it wireless to your printer.
- Try printing a test page.
Connect your Envy 5055 printer wireless to MAC:
- On your MAC device, click on the Apple icon.
- Now, select the option System Preferences.
- Here you can see the list of printers available for connections.
- Select your printer name and connect it to your MAC.
- Tip: If you are unable to spot your printer name click on the ‘+’ sign to add it manually.
- NOTE: Always connect your printer and MAC to the same wireless network.
Envy 5055 Wireless Mobile Printing
Envy5055 printer offers a wide range of mobile printing features for almost every device. Now, enable these mobility features when you connect the printer wireless to a network. The only simple rule here is, connect the device and the printer to the same wireless network. Get the apt drivers from 123.hp.com/envy5055. To get assistance for hp mobile printer download call us @ 18445542340
HP Envy 5055 Airprint Setup
Enable the AirPrint feature on your HP Envy5055 with the following steps given below:
- All the iOS device with OS version 4.2 and more has this feature as a default option.
- Thus there is no setup process for enabling it on your iOS device.
- Now, go to the Printer Touch Panel. Select the options Settings.
- Next, select the option Web Services. This will enable the AirPrint on your Envy 5055 Printer.
- Then, open the file you want to print from your iOS device.
- Click on the Share icon and then on the Print option.
- Here select the AirPrint Printers option to display the available AirPrint printers.
- Then select your printer to print with the desired settings.
- NOTE: Connect your Envy5055 printer and the iOS device to the same network for enabling AirPrint.
HP Envy 5055 Mopria Setup
Here are easy steps to enable Mopria print on Envy 5055 printer:
- Mopria is an exclusive app for printing from android device.
- To enable Mopria on your Envy 5055 printer, go to the Touch Panel.
- Select Settings and then Web Services. This will enable the Mopria Print setup on your HP printer.
- Next you should enable the Mopria Service Plugin on your Android phone.
- Also, get the latest HP Mopria Plugin from Google Play Store.
- NOTE: Connect your Envy 5055 printer and the Android device to the same wireless network.
- After installing the app, open the file that your want to print on your Android device.
- Now click on the print option to see the available nearby devices then Select your printer from the list.
- Then print the selected file with the desired settings.
HP Envy 5055 ePrint Setup
ePrint Setup for HP Envy5055
ePrint now enables you to print from anywhere in a jiffy by emailing the file to your printer direct. You can enable this feature straight on your HP printer irrespective of the device OS with the below steps:
- Now on your printer panel click on the Web Services icon to activate the ePrint option.
- Here you can see either Web Services Setup option or the Web Services Summary.
- Also, you can get the pre-defined HP ePrint mail ID of your printer under Web Services summary.
- Now under Web Services Setup, you can initiate the setup process by running the wizard.
- Midway the process, you can see the wizard prompting for a new ePrint mail ID. Enter your custom ePrint mail ID in the format email@example.com.
- In case you have a pre-defined HP ePrint mail ID and wishes to change it, login to the HP Connected site.
- Finally, print a test file by emailing it to your printer.
Google Cloud Print setup for HP Envy 5055
Cloud Print Setup for Envy5055:
Cloud Print is an option to print straight from your Google Cloud account. Now print any file from the Google Chrome or Chromebook in a snap. Be it a Windows or MAC OS, get Google Chrome browser for enabling HP Cloud Print feature:
- To begin with retrieve your printer’s HP ePrint mail ID.
- Then download and install the Google Chrome browser to your device.
- Now enable the HP Cloud Print feature on your printer under Web Services option
- Next install the HP Cloud print extension for your Chrome browser. This will initiate the setup wizard.
- Now enter the HP ePrint mail ID and link it with your Google account when the wizard prompts.
- Finally try printing a test file straight from the Cloud.
- NOTE:Ensure that you connect your printer and computer to the same wireless network.
Envy 5055 Troubleshooting
Printer Offline is a common error with any printer. We have listed the basic steps for troubleshooting this issue for you.
- To begin with the process, check the connection type and stability.
- Now turn off your printer and turn it on to refresh the connection.
- Next check the physical wire if it is a wired connection.
- If you notice any damage on the wire, replace it with a new one.
- Finally try refreshing the wireless network by reconnecting it.
- In case the issue still persists, try downloading the latest driver and software.
One of the most annoying errors with a printer is the “Print Job Queue” error. Fix it with expert guidance.
- Generally a simple restart of your printer should fix it. Or try restarting the print job.
- To begin with the analysis, ensure the HP Envy5055 is set as the Default printer on your computer.
- Then try restarting your printer and computer to check if it prints.
- Finally check the input tray for any sort of paper jams.
- Next Connect with our professionals if the issue still persists.
123-hp-com.net is an independent third-party providing assistance on printer basic setup, driver installation and connectivity issues. The logo, trademarks, brand names, product and services are only for the reference purpose. We disclaim any ownership to any of these and we are not responsible for any warranty or free service as mentioned from the manufacturer. Users are advised to go through our terms and policies before availing any service.