Envy 5055 Printer Setup
We are experts in:
- Windows XP, Vista
- MS Windows 7, 8
- Windows 8.1, 10
- MAC OS 10.9, 10.10
- OSX 10.11, 10.12
- MAC OSX 10.13, 10.14
Envy 5055 First Time Printer Setup
Step 1: Unpack the Envy 5055 Printer from the Box
- To begin with setup, unpack the Envy 5055 printer from the box and place it in the right spot.
- Now, peel-off all the tapes and packing materials from the printer body.
Step 2: Plug Envy 5055 into the Power Supply
- Now, connect the power cord into the direct power supply.
- However, we recommend you to connect the printer to the direct power supply to avoid any fluctuations.
Step 3: Install the Envy 5055 Ink Cartridges
- Next, open the cartridge access door and let the carrier parks to the left of your printer.
- Then unwrap the new HP Envy 5055 cartridges and peel off the plastic tape.
- NOTE: DO NOT touch the copper contact heads as it will cause leakage.
- Now insert the cartridges in the slots accordingly and push gently to fit them in.
- Finally, load paper into the input tray and print the alignment page
Step 4: Download Envy 5055 Printer Driver
- You can get the complete set of Envy 5055 driver from our experts.
- Then, run the setup wizard and follow the instructions for driver installation.
- Here, the wizard will display 2 options – Basic set of driver or the full feature set of driver.
- Finally, print a test page to check if the driver installation is successful.
Envy 5055 Driver Download
Looking for the latest Envy5055 drivers? The right set of driver and software will help you in setting up the printer with all the features enabled at the first place. Now, check out 123.hp.com/envy5055 for these complete set of driver and software.
Envy 5055 wireless Setup
While movement cannot be restricted, why restrict your printer accessibility with a wire? Now enable wireless connection on your HP Envy 5055 printing device easy. Also, switch between the wired and the wireless connectivity in a snap
How do i connect my hp printer to wireless network? The below steps will help you out:
Step 1: Envy5055 Wireless Setup Wizard
- You can now setup Wireless on your Envy5055 easy with the setup wizard.
- Now, go to the control panel on your printing device and select the Connections option.
- This will initiate the setup wizard. Now, follow the set of instructions on the screen and proceed with the setup process.
- Midway the process, the wizard will list the wireless networks available nearby.
- Select your network name and proceed further by entering your network password.
Step 2: Envy 5055 Wireless Software driver install
- You need certain set of driver for a successful wireless connection. Now, you can get these driver from either the CD/DVD or the direct link.
- Download the latest HP Envy 5055 printer drivers and software here for both Windows and MAC OS versions.
- Install the driver by following the set of instructions.
Step 1: Envy5055 Compatibility Check
- Basic things for a successful USB setup are your HP Envy5055 printer, Envy5055 driver, a USB cable and a router (with a USB port).
- Update the OS of your devices (Windows or MAC) for a hassle-free setup process.
- Finally, ensure the USB cable has no physical damage.
Step 2: USB Driver for HP Envy5055 Printer
- To begin with, connect your Envy5055 printer to the device with a USB cable.
- You can see a prompt popping for USB driver.
- Now get the latest USB setup driver for your HP Envy 5055 printer here.
- After downloading the driver, run the setup wizard.
Step 3: Envy5055 USB setup
- Connect the USB cable from your router to the printing device .
- This will establish a secured network connection.