HP Envy 5055 Setup
Get assistance for:
- HP Envy 5055 First time printer setup
- HP Envy 5055 Driver download (Windows and MAC)
- HP Envy 5055 Printer USB Setup
- HP Envy 5055 Wireless Setup
- Envy 5055 WPS
We are experts in:
- Windows 10 (Updated)
- MS Windows 7, 8
- Windows 8.1, 10
- Mac Catalina OSX 10.15
- Mac OSX 10.13, 10.14
HP Envy 5055 First Time Printer Setup
HP Envy 5055 New Printer Setup
Follow the hp envy 5055 setup instructions for Easy setup:
Step 1: Unpack the Envy 5055 Printer from the Box
- To begin with 123 hp com setup 5055, unpack the Envy 5055 printer from the box and place it in the right spot.
- Now, peel-off all the tapes and packing materials from the printer body.
Step 2: Plug Envy 5055 into the Power Supply
- Now, connect the power cord into the direct power supply.
- However, we recommend you to connect the printer to the direct power supply to avoid any fluctuations.
Step 3: Install the Envy 5055 Ink Cartridges
- Next, open the cartridge access door and let the carrier parks to the left of your printer.
- Then unwrap the new HP Envy 5055 cartridges and peel off the plastic tape.
- NOTE: DO NOT touch the copper contact heads as it will cause leakage.
- Now insert the cartridges in the slots accordingly and push gently to fit them in.
- Finally, load paper into the input tray and print the alignment page on your 123 hp com 5055.
Step 4: Download Envy 5055 Printer Driver
- You can get the complete set of Envy 5055 driver from our experts.
- Then, run the setup wizard and follow the instructions for driver installation.
- Here, the wizard will display 2 options – Basic set of driver or the full feature set of driver.
- Finally, print a test page to check if the driver installation is successful.
- Note : To download hp envy 5055 driver and hp envy 5055 scanning software, visit 123.hp.com/setup 5055.
HP Envy 5055 Driver Download
Looking for the latest Envy5055 drivers? The right set of hp envy 5055 setup driver and software will help you in setting up the printer with all the features enabled at the first place. Now, check out 123.hp.com/envy5055 for these complete set of driver and software. Also get the latest 123hp com scanning software.
Note : To download hp envy 5055 all in one printer software Kindly visit 123.hp.com/envy 5055
HP Envy 5055 Connectivity Setup
While movement cannot be restricted, why restrict your printer accessibility with a wire? Now enable wireless connection on your HP Envy 5055 printing device easy. Also, switch between the wired and the wireless connectivity in a snap using 123 hp com setup 5055.
HP Envy 5055 Wireless Setup Wizard
How do i connect my hp printer to wireless network? The below steps will help you out:
Step 1: Envy5055 Wireless Setup Wizard
- You can now setup Wireless on your Envy5055 easy with the setup wizard.
- Now, go to the control panel on your printing device and select the Connections option.
- This will initiate the setup wizard. Now, follow the set of instructions on the screen and proceed with the setup process.
- Midway the process, the wizard will list the wireless networks available nearby.
- Select your network name and proceed further by entering your network password.
Step 2: Envy 5055 Wireless Software driver install
- You need certain set of hp envy 5055 driver for a successful wireless connection. Now, you can get these driver from either the CD/DVD or the direct link.
- Download the latest HP Envy 5055 printer drivers and software here for both Windows and MAC OS versions.
- Install the driver by following the set of instructions.
HP Envy 5055 USB Setup Wizard
Follow the HP easy connections envy 5055 for USB Setup:
Step 1: Envy5055 Compatibility Check
- Basic things for a successful USB setup are your HP Envy5055 printer, Envy5055 driver, a USB cable and a router (with a USB port).
- Update the OS of your devices (Windows or MAC) for a hassle-free setup process.
- Finally, ensure the USB cable has no physical damage.
Step 2: USB Driver for HP Envy5055 Printer
- To begin with, connect your Envy5055 printer to the device with a USB cable.
- You can see a prompt popping for USB driver.
- Now get the latest USB setup driver for your HP Envy 5055 printer here.
- After downloading the driver, run the setup wizard.
Step 3: Envy5055 USB setup
- Connect the USB cable from your router to the printing device .
- This will establish a secured network connection.
123.hp.com/envy5055 How to Setup Printer and Driver Download
- How to connect hp envy 5055 to laptop?
- How to connect pc to hp printer wireless?
- How to hook up hp photosmart printer to computer?
- How to scan on hp envy 5055?
- How to setup hp envy wireless printer?
- How to use hp envy 5055?
HP Envy 5055 Troubleshooting
Printer Offline for MAC computer
Printer Offline is a common error with any printing device. We have listed the basic steps for troubleshooting this issue for you.
- To begin with the process, check the connection type and stability.
- Now turn off your printing device and turn it on to refresh the connection.
- Next check the physical wire if it is a wired connection.
- If you notice any damage on the wire, replace it with a new one.
- Finally try refreshing the wireless network by reconnecting it.
- In case the issue still persists, try downloading the hp envy 5055 mac driver and software.
HP Envy 5055 not printing after Windows 10 update
After Windows 10 update, HP Printers are facing some bugs with the day-to-day performance. This can be rectified with the below steps:
- You may face printer not connecting or compatibility issue with the Envy 5055 printer.
- To fix this, you may need to uninstall the complete HP Envy 5055 printer driver and software from the computer and try reinstalling it.
- Here you may face few issues with uninstalling the old HP Printer drivers and software.
- Next, ask the experts for the latest versions or download it here to you computer.
- Finally, reinstall the drivers and software to the device and try printing a file.