HP Envy 5088 Printer Setup
To satisfy both your home and office printing work, HP Envy 5088 printer comes with a variety of features. It is an all-in-one printer that delivers clear and crisp printouts. With clear and sequential steps, you have to complete the hp envy 5088 printer setup.
HP Envy 5088 Printer Setup
After buying the hp Envy 5088 printer, you should complete the hp envy 5088 setup carefully. Start to setup the printer for connecting with any computer. Once you connect the device, you can take printouts of your favorite moments and documents.
Envy 5088 Driver Download
Getting a suitable Envy 5088 driver is easy if you follow our expert tips. Before hp envy 5088 driver download, make sure the completion of the printer network connection. Download and install hp Envy 5088 software with our technical help.
Envy 5088 Troubleshooting
Determine the issue that you face with the envy 5088 printer. Then, follow the troubleshooting steps that we have discussed in simple ways. If you can’t figure out the issue with your printer, call us we will solve it for you.
HP Envy 5088 First Time Printer Setup
Step 1: Remove the Printer from the Box
- Position the device in a smooth place after clearing outer tapes.
- Next, verify each and every accessory to proceed with the hp envy 5088 printer setup.
- Now, cross-verify the received accessories with a checklist.
Step 2: Connect the Plug into the Power Cord
- Choose the wall outlet that supplies fluctuation-free current.
- Grab out the printer cord from the parcel and connect it to the wall outlet.
- Later, connect the other end to your printer’s power cord port.
Step 3: Install the Ink Cartridges and papers
- Initially, separate the ink cartridge from the package.
- Then, open the ink carriage and clean the ink slots.
- Later, choose the ink cartridge and position them according to the color marking.
- Next, make sure the ink cartridges are snapped well inside the ink slot.
- Simultaneously, choose papers of the same size and type and then insert in input tray.
- Try to take the sample print to verify the printer setup.
123.hp.com Envy5088 Services
Envy5088 First Time Setup
A set of instructions that you need to follow for the first-time setup is available here. The printer setup needs accuracy for successful completion. Any queries regarding the first time setup? Without any hesitation you can contact us.
Envy5088 Driver Download
Looking for the right printer driver and software? Follow our steps to find and download the driver that you want. We make your driver download and install procedure a breeze with our instructions. Follow the procedures without skipping the on-screen guidelines too.
Envy5088 USB Setup
Stick to our guidelines to connect the printer computer using the USB printer setup. The USB method offers a secure and reliable connection between the devices. Facing difficulties with USB printer setup? Call our technician who can assist the overall setup.
Envy5088 Wireless Setup
Do you know the easiest method for the printer network connection? Get a reliable network connection for your printer via the hp envy 5088 wireless setup. You have to note that the computer and printer should use the same network.
Envy5088 HP Mobile Print
The recent application for distant printing is hp mobile print. Via the mobile print, you can take excellent printouts from the device. At ease, you can select various files to print from anywhere. Note: The user should download only the recent version of the app.
Envy5088 Features Setup
Sometimes, you have to manually activate the features. On the other hand, the downloaded driver will activate the necessary features. Need more steps or help on feature setup? Contact us at any time and the team is ready to help you.
HP Envy 5088 Driver Installation
To make your device an extraordinary printer with helpful features, driver download is important. Figure out hp envy 5088 printer drivers and review its accompanying features and download it.
HP Envy 5088 Driver Install For Windows
- To demonstrate, you have to turn on the Windows device.
- Now, select the Devices and Printers option from the available options.
- Next, choose the Add a printer option. Then, check out for your printer name in the list.
- If it is on the list, then move further by clicking on the Next option.
- If you don’t find your printer in the list, then you can follow below steps.
- Start with the selection of an existing port option. Later, click on the Next option.
- Choose the Windows update option and complete the updates.
- To add up the printer to the list choose the HP folder.
- Lastly, hit the next option and follow up with the on-screen instructions.
HP Envy 5088 Driver Install For MAC
- Initially, switch on the Mac device and wait for it to load completely.
- Now, find out the System Preferences option and choose it to begin.
- Then, find Print & Fax, Printers & Scanners or Print & Scan based on the OS.
- Proceed to remove the device from the list if it is in the device list.
- Click on the minus symbol to delete the printer from the list.
- Next, re-add the envy 5088 printer to start the driver install.
- You can always select the Use or Print Using menu to add on the device.
- Later, check if the device is added to the list using the Device and Printers.
- Once done, close the System Preferences that displays on the screen.
HP Envy 5088 Connectivity Setup
Create an interface between your printer and computer using connectivity setup procedures. Begin by selecting the wired or wireless network for printer network connection. Select the basic procedures that we have described here.
- You can proceed with the hp envy auto wireless connect method once you turn on the device.
- If your device is turned on for two hours, then you have to reset the mode.
- For resetting, select Restore Network Settings on the control panel.
- Now, touch the Wireless icon and then Settings to choose this method.
- Note: You will get the Auto Wireless Connect only when installing the software.
WPS PIN method
- Note: Using the network configuration page, find the WPS PIN for the network.
- At first, select the Wireless icon on the printer.
- From the Wireless option, choose the Wi-Fi Protected Setup option.
- Lastly, choose the network and give out the WPS PIN.
WPS Pushbutton mode
- Without a doubt, WPS Pushbutton is the simplest method to get connected with the network.
- Now, gently hit the WPS button on your printer device.
- Then, you can find LED light glows which indicates the working condition.
- Next, choose the WPS button on the router which is necessary.
- Thereafter, you can use the printer for wireless printing.
- Any printing work needs a wireless connection between the printer and the computer.
- Look for the Wireless or Setup icon on the control panel.
- Next, choose the Settings option to get the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Then, find the network that you wish to connect and enter the password of it.
HP Envy 5088 Wireless Setup
To setup your printer device to the wireless setup method, you can connect with us. We will provide you with the best steps that you can follow to connect your printer device to the wireless setup. On connecting you can make done your printing jobs at much ease and perfect.
- Wireless network with a password
- A computer connected to that network
- Tips: Disconnect the cable just to connect the devices wirelessly.
Wireless connectivity printer setup:
- Surprisingly, the hp envy 5088 wireless setup is the easiest method.
- Firstly, choose the Wireless icon on the printer and wait a moment.
- Next, select the Wireless Settings at once.
- Later, touch the Wireless Setup Wizard option to display the networks.
- At last, enter the password for the selected network.
Envy 5088 wireless setup requirements:
- As usual, use the router manual to find the network name and password.
- You must remember to connect the computer to the wireless network.
- Next, any USB cables connected to the printer needs to be removed.
Envy 5088 wireless setup:
- To begin with, turn on the Envy 5088 printer and select the Wireless icon of the printer panel.
- Note: For envy 5088 wireless setup, choose the network that you have connected with the computer.
- Now, pick the Wireless Settings option that displays on your printer screen.
- Then, search for Wireless Setup Wizard for selecting the network.
- Lastly, type the necessary password that is needed for the connection.
123-hp-com.net is an independent third-party providing assistance on printer basic setup, driver installation and connectivity issues. The logo, trademarks, brand names, product and services are only for the reference purpose. We disclaim any ownership to any of these and we are not responsible for any warranty or free service as mentioned from the manufacturer. Users are advised to go through our terms and policies before availing any service.