HP Envy 5546 Printer Setup
123 HP Envy 5546 Printer device is a printer device will let the user print lab-quality photos or laser-quality documents through simple steps. 123.hp.com/envy5546 printer device is capable of printing a number of documents through a quick setup.
HP Printer setup is the important step for all printer devices. Get rid of all tapes and stickers from the box to lift the printer device out of the box. Follow the instructions to complete the whole HP Printer Setup.
To enlarge the existing printer features and functions, review the version of OS and then download the latest printer driver. Follow the steps to get it installed on the compatible OS for 123.hp.com/setup 5546 Printer device.
Instead of barking up the wrong tree, touch our base to seek the best guidance for solving the issues on the printer device. This troubleshooting involves the steps to sort out that issue with an instant solution on 123 HP Envy 5546 Printer device.
HP Envy 5546 First Time Printer Setup
Step 1: Remove the Printer from the Box
- First of all, tear away all the external tapes and stickers from the carton box and then remove the device.
- Scrutinize the printer accessories and then proceed to the below steps on 123 HP Envy 5546 Printer device.
Step 2: Connect the Plug into the Power Cord
- For a safe and secure power cord connection, remove the protective cover and then plug the cable into the rear part.
- Connect the other end of the power cable and then Power ON the device the power cord connection.
Step 3: Install the Ink Cartridges
- Inspect the cartridge slots and then take away the tapes and stickers from the cartridge slots.
- Hold the ink cartridges properly and then get those inserted into the cartridge slots of 123 HP Envy 5546 Printer device.
Step 4: Install the Printer Software
- Turn on the printer and the computer. Hunt the site for selecting the desired HP Printer Software.
- Follow the steps for downloading the complete HP Printer software for 123 HP setup 5546 Printer device.
123.hp.com Envy5546 Services
Envy5546 First Time Setup
To break your duck, cut off all tapes and stickers from the printer box and then lift the device out of the box. Fix 123 HP Envy 5546 Printer device on a flat surface to proceed through the installation and another setup.
Envy5546 Driver Download
Maintain the active network connection and then download the driver to note the new updates. Select the HP Printer driver from the list of drivers and then follow the steps to get it installed on the compatible OS to trigger with new updates.
Envy5546 USB Setup
This USB Setup, in turn, lets the user stay convenient with features. Wait until the device detects your USB cable and edit the preferences further to confirm the USB Setup for 123 HP Envy 5546 Printer device.
Envy5546 Wireless Setup
Before starting to work on the wireless setup, Press the standby button and then get the devices connected to the wireless network. Adjust the network settings further to bind the successful wireless network connection for 123.hp.com/envy5546 printer.
HP Envy5546 Mobile Print
To enable the mobile printing application, turn on the device to enjoy essential web services through smart App. Through this mobile printing, the user can print more files from smartphones or from other iOS devices.
Envy5546 Features Setup
To note the features then and there, it is must for the user to install the latest HP Printer software to correlate the printer functions on 123 HP Envy 5546 Printer device. Downloading the driver becomes simpler to note the latest updates.
HP Envy 5546 Driver Installation
Monitor the network connection regularly to initiate the driver installation on the running OS. Look for the best HP Printer driver and then go behind the steps to end the successful driver installation on the computer.
HP Envy 5546 Driver Install For Windows
The process of driver installation on windows is simple; if you follow the below steps for 123 HP Envy 5546 Printer device:
- Turn on 123 HP Envy 5546 Printer device and then turn on the computer. Before getting into the driver installation, verify the windows version and then follow the steps.
- Locate the official site of HP and then hunt for the latest printer driver from the list of drivers. Select the wise method for installing the printer driver.
- Next, it will instruct the user to choose the network connectivity from the list of options. Select the preferred option for initiating the driver installation.
- Insert a USB cable into the specified port of the printer and the computer and then start the steps to continue to install the printer driver.
- Maintain the steady network connection for achieving the full-featured printer driver. Remove the cable, once completed the driver installation on windows.
- Finally, make the necessary changes in the printer properties and then try to take printouts from 123 HP Envy 5546 Printer device.
HP Envy 5546 Driver Install For MAC
To install the driver on Mac computer, go through the below steps for the complete installation on 123 HP Envy 5546 Printer device:
- For the printer driver installation on Mac, turn on the Mac computer and 123 HP Envy 5546 Printer device to stimulate the steps for the printer device.
- After inspecting the OS compatibility, find the Apple menu and then click on it to reach the system preferences option from the list.
- In addition to that, correct settings required for the driver installation and then start connecting the USB cable into the rear port of the printer and the computer.
- If 123.hp.com/setup 5546 Printer device is not listed, go behind the steps for adding the printer device to the existing printer’s list.
- If the user cannot find printer device, make use of Print Using option for finding the corresponding printer device.
- Finally, the user can note the successful message on the control panel. Try to take print or scan a document from 123 HP Envy 5546 Printer device.
HP Envy 5546 Ink Cartridge Installation
Follow the effortless steps to complete the process of ink cartridge installation on 123 HP Envy 5546 Printer device:
- As a first step, the user has to examine the access door and then extend your hands for removing out all tapes and stickers from it.
- Make sure that the ink cartridges are free from tapes and stickers and then get the ink cartridges installed into the carriage slots of the HP Printer device.
- Scrutinize the slots well and then gently hold and push the cartridges into the carriage slots of the printer device, it will produce snap sound in return.
- Make sure that the ink cartridges have been placed exactly into their corresponding slots and then shut the access door of 123 HP Envy 5546 Printer device.
- Finally, choose a file and then edit the properties and then tap print option for taking printouts from123 HP Envy 5546 Printer device
HP Envy 5546 Wireless Mobile Printing
For remote printing works and to access other services, install the latest HP Smart App on the current OS Platform. Follow the steps for connecting all the devices to the active wireless network to enjoy the flow of printing works.
HP Envy 5546 Airprint Setup
To experience the printing of the files on the 123 HP Envy 5546 Printer device through the AirPrint services, have a look at the below steps:
- To make use of this AirPrint services, turn on 123 HP Envy 5546 Printer device and then validate the OS state. If not in active state, turn on it.
- If the printer device is in sleep or in hibernate state; wake up the device to get it to the active state and then edit the Mobile print services.
- For enjoying this service, get connected the smartphones to the printer device and then edit the wireless network settings for the printer device.
- The user has to attain the stable network connection and then turn on the services required for AirPrint Services on 123.hp.com/envy5546 Printer device.
- Finally, select a file and then modify the printer properties. Click on the print or scan option to test the printing works.
HP Envy 5546 ePrint Setup
ePrint Setup for Windows
- At first, the user must verify the OS Version and then edit the network settings on the printer device.
- Enable the ePrint App and then manage the entire settings to get the device registered on the active wireless network.
- Follow the steps to end the printer device with successful registration on the active wireless network.
ePrint Setup for MAC
- Power ON the printer device and Mac computer and make sure they both accompany the active state on the devices.
- Install the ePrint Application and then modify the wireless network settings for 123 HP Envy 5546 Printer device.
- To check the status of an application, try to take printouts from 123 HP Envy 5546 Printer device.
HP Envy 5546 Cloud Print Setup
Cloud Print Setup for Windows
- If you want to access the documents on cloud storage, the user has to review and modify the network settings.
- Adjust the network settings in such a way to cope with an active wireless network for the printer device.
- After confirming the registration of the printer device, try to print files from 123 HP Envy 5546 Printer device.
Cloud Print Setup for MAC
- Check the current state of the OS and then alter the network settings required for enabling cloud print option.
- Only a successful registration of the printer device allows the user to access the documents from web storage.
- After confirming the printer settings, choose a file and then edit the settings to continue with printing on 123 HP Envy 5546 Printer device.
HP Envy 5546 Connectivity Setup
To manage all the below setups with strong network connectivity, the user has to monitor the network connection periodically to regulate the settings. Meanwhile, confirm the changes and then furnish the method to compete with the wireless network.
Step 1: Compatibility
- Turn on 123.hp.com/setup 5546 Printer device and then be patient until it attains the active state.
- Verify the OS version and then begin installing the latest HP Printer software on the computer.
Step 2: Software installation for HP Printer
- To choose the best HP Printer software, browse to the site of HP and then choose the best software from that lists.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to end with the successful installation of the printer software by maintaining a stable network connection.
Step 3: Wireless Printer setup
- For building the wireless printer setup, the user has to get all the devices in a closed and compact surface to confirm the wireless setup.
- Based on the device, adjust the network settings for 123.hp.com/envy5546 Printer device.
- At last, edit the network settings and then try to take printouts from 123 HP Envy 5546 Printer device.
Step 1: Printer software installation
- Wi-Fi Direct Setup on the printer device is quite easy if the user follows the below set of steps on the 123 HP Envy 5546 Printer device
- Review the printer’s as well as the router’s manual and then start arranging your wireless router, printer device and the computer in a closed range.
- It also prompts the user to install the desired printer software on the compatible OS
Step 2: Wireless Printer setup
- Wireless printer setup can be quite done if you follow the steps on 123 HP Envy 5546 Printer device.
- Turn on the printer and the router. Next, it is for the user to edit the wireless network settings to manage the group of active networks.
- Collect the information regarding name and password and then enter it manually to configure the authentication over the network.
Step 3: Pushbutton mode
- For activating the Push-button mode, position the router and the printer device to set the state into the HP Wireless Printer mode.
- To achieve the constant wireless network on 123 HP Envy 5546 Printer device, push the Push button on the router within 2 minutes.
Step 1: Wireless Printer Setup
- For the setup wizard option, the user has to choose the setup option and then click on the wireless networking area.
- It is must for you to choose 123 HP Envy 5546 Printer device from the printer’s list. The settings will be done manually according to your need.
- It is important to install the latest printer software that will maximize the new printer features and functions.
Step 2: Printer Software install
- For installing the HP Printer software, turn on 123 HP Envy 5546 Printer device and then get it connected to the active state.
- From the list of active networks, it is for the user to choose the wireless setup wizard option to choose the specified network from that.
- After completing the above steps, 123 HP Envy 5546 Printer device gets connected automatically to the wireless network.
HP Envy 5546 Wireless Setup
Wireless Setup is the latest and advanced technology that will allow the user to connect the printer, computer and the router to the same wireless network. Based on the setup, the user must modify the settings to print files through the wireless network.
For the Wireless Setup on Windows on 123 HP Envy 5546 Printer device, simply follow the below steps:
- For the very first step, just verify the control panel settings of the printer device to confirm the existence of wireless option on it.
- Arrange the printer, computer and the router in a closed circle. Edit the network settings for confirming the wireless network connection.
- Select a suitable method and then edit the settings to match the preferences for that particular method to fix the network compatibility.
- After assembling the devices in a closer path, turn on all the devices to stay with a lively wireless network for 123.hp.com/setup envy5546 Printer device.
- At last, select a document and then edit the properties to continue with the printing of files from 123 HP Envy 5546 Printer device through an active network.
To print files by means of wireless setup on Mac computer, trail the below steps on 123 HP Envy 5546 Printer device:
- Before establishing the wireless network, turn on 123 HP Envy 5546 Printer device and then review the device to establish the wireless network connection.
- At next, reach the setup wizard option to select an active network. Go through the below wireless network list to pick out one network from that.
- Turn on the printer device and the wireless router. Verify the wireless settings manually and then disable and enable the required wireless network settings.
- Get the devices to the active state and then adjust the preferences for connecting 123 HP Envy 5546 Printer device to the active wireless network.
- After the complete wireless network connection, select a file on the Mac device and then proceed to take printouts from 123 HP Envy 5546 Printer device.
HP Envy 5546 Troubleshooting
123 HP Envy 5546 Printer device is in an offline state, follow the below steps to get rid of this issue on printer device:
- The best way to diagnose this issue quickly is, the user has to turn off 123 HP Envy 5546 Printer device and the computer. Remove the cable from both the ends of the devices.
- Go to the Devices and Printers option and then search for the preferred printer device from the list of options to remove the checkmarks on the printer device.
- The user has to reserve the symbol for the desired printer device. It will make the whole process to be easier when you find the printer for the upcoming process.
- Follow the steps for clearing out the checkmarks on the printer device. Also, check the color of the printer option and then proceed further.
- Select the desired printer devices from the list of printers and then check the existence of the check marks. If so, remove it completely.
- To check the state of the issue, select a file on the windows and then continue to take printouts from 123.hp.com/setup 5546 Printer device.
If you’re not satisfied with the continuous flow of printing works on 123 HP Envy 5546 Printer device, follow the below steps:
- First of all, turn off 123 HP Envy 5546 Printer device and then unplug all the cables from the printer’s port as well as from the port of the computer.
- It is important to store all of the printing jobs in memory card slots to maintain the existence of data in the form of back up for 123 HP Envy 5546 Printer device.
- The user has to freeze all the printing works on memory by clicking on the services option from the file menu of the computer.
- To impede the current printing works, right-click on the print spooler option and then choose the stop button to stop the current printing works on memory.
- The user also wants to delete all the previous files; because there is no storage for saving a new file in the memory card slots of 123 HP Envy 5546 Printer device.
- To check whether this issue exists or not, attempt to take printouts by selecting a file on the windows and then select the print option to print from 123.hp.com/envy5546 Printer device
123-hp-com.net is an independent third-party providing assistance on printer basic setup, driver installation and connectivity issues. The logo, trademarks, brand names, product and services are only for the reference purpose. We disclaim any ownership to any of these and we are not responsible for any warranty or free service as mentioned from the manufacturer. Users are advised to go through our terms and policies before availing any service.