HP Envy 5548 Printer Setup
123 HP Envy 5548 printers are specialized with diverse uses and supports. It supports printing, faxing, scanning and copying on a single stand-alone device that supports multiple functions. 123.hp.com/envy5548 printers are enabled with wireless capability along with the mobile printing functions.
123 HP Envy 5548 printers are packed in an enclosed carton box. The printer has to be taken out and the vital opening connections are to be done. These printers accomplish the tasks only if the driver software for the printer is installed which registers the printer to the computer.
123 HP Envy 5548 printer is enabled to print, to send a fax, to scan and to copy on setting it up in a prompt way. This printer is registered on the computer by linking it through proper printer driver software which is available readily on 123.hp.com/setup 5548 site.
Wrong or network connectivity problem made on the 123 HP Envy 5548 printers may not allow the printer to work as expected. Those issues can effortlessly be taken away making the printer fit to perform the requested print jobs.
HP Envy 5548 First Time Printer Setup
The setup of the 123 HP Envy 5548 printers for the first time has to be done within a particular order and the steps are explained below:
Step 1: Remove the Printer from the Box
- To remove the 123 HP Deskjet 254P printer from the box, take off all the tapes stuck on the package using a piercing object.
- Take the 123 HP Envy 5548 printer out from the box pack and find a suitable place for it.
Step 2: Connect the Plug into the Power Cord
- After you set your 123 HP Envy 5548 printer in a preferred location, affix the power cord of printer to the perfect port on the printer.
- Make it certain that you connect the power cord plug to an unflawed power supply socket.
Step 3: Install the Ink Cartridges
- On the ink cartridge, remove the covering cap on the cartridge by twisting it in the counterclockwise direction.
- Insert the ink cartridge with the right colored ink cartridge into the respective slots on the carriage.
Step 4: Install the Printer Software
- To install the printer driver software, visit the official HP site on the browser.
- Install the downloaded software on your computer and register the 123 HP Envy 5548 printer with the computer and connect through preferred connection type.
First Time Setup
The process of setting up 123.hp.com/envy5548 printers is not as tiresome as anticipated in common. This is trouble-free and can be done with apposite terms and requisites. The process is explained in detail here which helps you to set the printer rightly.
Driver software for the 123 HP printers is mostly incorporated with the printer to make definite the linkage between the computer and the printer is suitable. The software spotlights on systematizing the works done on the printer and helps in avoiding the job jams in the print queue.
The connection between the 123 HP printer and the computer can be traditional using the USB cable which is more familiar and effortless to be done. The USB cable connections abridge the link and facilitate in easy printing, though it is simple and basic.
The network connection for the 123 HP printers can be wireless and paves the way for many other supplementary services that can be integrated on the printer. The process of establishing the wireless network for the 123 HP printers is easy and unproblematic with a fine router.
HP Mobile Print
There are so many mobile printing solutions open on the 123 HP printer which is feasible only through a wireless network. All the mobile printing solutions accessible for the 123 HP printers are developed with the main target to shorten the efforts of the users.
The enabling and setting up of the several features on the 123 HP printers is obligatory to use those features and services on the printer. These features have few criteria to be satisfied by the mobile devices and the computer to use them on the 123 HP printers.
HP Envy 5548 Driver Installation
The driver software existing for the 123 HP Envy 5548 printer is an inclusive package and pick such type of software for your printer. In addition, download the recent and the efficient version of the software which helps you to use and draw out the best functioning of the printer.
HP Envy 5548 Driver Install For Windows
To install the driver software on the Windows computer, follow the steps below:
- Open your browser and select the printer model as 123 HP Envy 5548 printer on the official site of HP to get the list of available software.
- Choose the software to be installed from the list of software displayed and install on your computer after the download is done.
- Pursue the directions to get the best outcomes and fix on the connection as required and contented.
- Be sure that you connect the USB cable at the exact port and utilize a proper USB cable if the chosen connection type is the USB cable connection for your printer.
- When your 123 HP Envy 5548 printer has been enlisted on the computer’s devices and printers list, the installation process is over.
HP Envy 5548 Driver Install For MAC
To install the driver software on a MAC computer, follow the steps below:
- Firstly, make sure that you have not connected your 123 HP Envy 5548 printer with the computer through any means.
- If a USB cable is used to connect both the devices, then split the connections and attach it only when prompted.
- Open the browser on your Mac computer and go to 123 HP Customer Support and then to Software and drivers downloads options to download a suitable software.
- Pick the model as 123 HP Envy 5548 printer on 123.hp.com.
- Make sure you download a software package that would be agreeable for your printer and your requirements that are to be done through the printer.
- Install the downloaded software file and when the process tracks you down to make a choice of the connection type, select the USB cable and connect it at the accurate time.
- Include your 123.hp.com/setup 5548 printer to the MAC computer and confirm if your printer name is displayed on the list.
HP Envy 5548 Ink Cartridge Installation
To install the ink cartridge on the 123 HP Envy 5548 printer, follow the steps given below:
- Take all ink cartridges from the secondary package and take off the coverings around the ink cartridge.
- Snap off the tab casing the ink nozzle of the cartridge and make sure that you don’t lay a hand on any copper contacts on the nozzle.
- Later, twist out the orange cap in the counterclockwise direction to get rid of the wrappers put around the ink cartridge.
- Gently push away the tab outwards that is on the sides of the ink cartridge to a particular extent and make sure that you don’t separate the tab from the cartridge.
- Match the color dots on each slot on the carriage with the color of ink of cartridge and place in the right ink cartridge of suitable colors.
- After you have inserted all the left ink cartridges on the particular slots, test the cartridges with a sample print out.
HP Envy 5548 Wireless Mobile Printing
The 123 HP Envy 5548 printer is enabled with wireless connectivity and the printer is connected to the wireless network automatically or manually through the control panel. This enhances your printer to make the most of the mobile printing features which are enabled on a wireless connection and is very advantageous in printing any document when not accessible to the printer.
HP Envy 5548 Airprint Setup
To set up your 123 HP Envy 5548 printer with the AirPrint feature, follow the steps given below:
- Before you make an effort to set up your 123 HP Envy 5548 printer with the AirPrint feature, use an Apple device with the iOS that is well-suited.
- Also get done with the appropriate initial setup of the printer and the driver software installations.
- To use the AirPrint feature, connect your 123 HP Envy 5548 printer to the wireless network from an authorized router.
- Connect your 123 HP Envy 5548 printer to a wireless network using the wireless option on the Printer Control Panel which displays a list of wireless networks open in printer’s location.
- From the Wireless Setup Wizard, select your network name and connect your 123.hp.com/envy5548 printer with that network connection.
- Connect your Apple device to the same wireless network connection and use the AirPrint feature on the mobile device to access the printer for your needs.
HP Envy 5548 ePrint Setup
ePrint Setup for Windows
To set up your 123 HP Envy 5548 printer to ePrint using the windows computer, follow the steps given below:
- Before anything, make sure that the USB cable is not linking both the printer and the computer together.
- On the Control Panel of your printer, click the ePrint button to turn on the embedded web services or the ePrint.
- After the Web services are turned on and the ePrint is enabled, wait for your 123 HP Envy 5548 printer to print the Printer Setup Instructions page.
- The 123 HP Envy 5548 printer can be used to print any document or photo which is sent from the mobile device through the email.
ePrint Setup for MAC
To set your 123 HP Envy 5548 printer to ePrint feature on your MAC computer, follow the steps given below:
- Click on the ePrint option on the Control Panel of your 123 HP Envy 5548 printer.
- Select and turn on the web services on the ePrint option as well as the embedded web services.
- Once the printer is turned on with the web services and ePrint option, the printer will print the Printer Setup Instructions with the email address of the printer.
- The email address of the Printer available on the Printer Setup Instructions can be used to print using the ePrint feature on the 123 HP Envy 5548 printer.
HP Envy 5548 Cloud Print Setup
Cloud Print Setup for Windows
To set up your printer with the Google cloud print feature on a Windows computer, follow the steps given below:
- Open the Google Chrome on your Windows computer or the Chrome book and sign in to your personal Google account to obtain the list of devices registered on the Google.
- If your 123 HP Envy 5548 printer is under the new devices list, register it to the Google devices.
- After you have confirmed, the confirmation page is printed that signify that your printer is prepared for Google Cloud Print.
- Under printing option on the Cloud Print application, tap next to the Cloud print to facilitate the cloud printing feature for your 123 HP Envy 5548 printer.
Cloud Print Setup for MAC
To set up your 123 HP Envy 5548 printer to the Cloud Print feature using a MAC computer, follow the steps given below:
- Open the Google Chrome browser on your MAC computer to sign in to your private Google account.
- The list of printers registered on Google will be listed on My devices list representing that those printers are previously registered.
- The proof page will be printed if your printer is registered before. If not, add your 123 HP Envy 5548 printer from the New devices list.
- On your Android device, download and install the Cloud Print application and tap next to Cloud print on the Cloud print option to use the 123 HP Envy 5548 printer from the mobile.
HP Envy 5548 Connectivity Setup
For the best performance of the 123 HP Envy 5548 printer, you can link up your printer with any network. The printer can be just associated with a wireless network by turning on the Wi-Fi on your router.
Step 1: Compatibility
- Before the process of connecting your 123.hp.com/setup 5548 printer with the wireless connection is commenced, turn on the router and the computer.
- Also, make sure that the router is connected to the internet capable of providing stable connectivity.
Step 2: Software installation for HP Printer
- If your 123 HP Envy 5548 printer is allied to the network using a USB or Ethernet cable, detach it at once which is unnecessary for a wireless network.
- Download the printer driver software for your 123 HP Envy 5548 printer from the official HP site and install it on your computer immediately.
Step 3: Wireless Printer setup
- On the Control Panel of your 123.hp.com/envy5548 printer, touch the wireless option and open the setup window.
- Under the wireless network on the Wireless Setup Wizard, choose your network name from the list of networks displayed and connect the printer to it.
Step 1: Printer software installation
- Open the official HP site on the browser and single out the printer model as 123 HP Envy 5548 printer. Choose and download the apt software for your printer.
- Install the downloaded software on your computer and follow the on-screen directions for further directions.
Step 2: Wireless Printer setup
- After the driver software has been installed, turn on the router and check if the Wi-Fi is turned on and turn it on, if off.
- On the Printer Control Panel, connect your 123 HP Envy 5548 printer to your wireless network from the router through the wireless setup option.
Step 3: Pushbutton mode
- To connect your 123 HP Envy 5548 printer to the wireless network by using the Push button method, pick the Push button option on the setup wizard.
- On your router, press and hold the WPS button for a few seconds to turn it on.
- After a while, the wireless status indicator will be lit indicating the 123 HP Envy 5548 printer has been set up with a wireless network.
Step 1: Wireless Printer Setup
- After effecting the beginning printer setups, check if the 123 HP Envy 5548 printer and your wireless router are turned on.
- The Wireless Setup Wizard opens on the control panel with a list of networks and selects your network name from the list that is around the printer location.
Step 2: Printer Software install
- After the early setups for the 123 HP Envy 5548 printer are done, go to the official 123 HP site on your computer through