HP Envy 5660 Printer Setup
The HP Envy 5660 Printer can print sharp photos and clear documents. With the compact size and everlasting features, it is ideal for small office use. The following webpage 123.hp.com/envy5660 includes all the printing features.
Envy5660 Printer Setup
Want to set up the printer for the first time? Then here we go with the simple instructions. This simple and easy to accomplish. Follow our printer setup instructions from 123.hp.com/setup 5660.
Envy5660 Driver Install
Installing the driver for Envy 5660 Printer is very essential. Eventually, install the perfect driver and get the maximum output in return. If confused in selecting the driver, then speak with our experts.
The Envy 5660 printer works perfectly well. But sometimes it might pop with the issues. But don’t worry, the simple troubleshooting steps will fix it instantly.
HP Envy 5660 First Time Printer Setup
Step 1: Remove the Envy 5660 Printer from the Box
- Initially, take a knife to peel off the tape from the printer box.
- Secondly, place the printer on top of the smooth surface.
- Eventually, discard the tapes and stickers from the Envy 5660 Printer surface.
Step 2: Connect the Envy 5660 into the Power Cord
- Now, consider connecting the power cable from printer to power socket.
- Then, wait for some time and turn on the HP Envy 5660 Printer.
- Next, set the printer preferences such as language, time, etc.
Step 3: Install the Envy 5660 Ink Cartridges
- The printer box comes with two genuine ink cartridges.
- Eventually, pull out the ink cartridges from the pack for insertion.
- Next, insert the ink cartridges and press firmly. Finally, print the alignment page.
Step 4: Install the Envy 5660 Printer Software
- After that, you need to install the Envy 5660 Printer Software.
- Obtain the perfect driver from a reliable source for installation.
- Proceed with instructions from 123.hp.com/envy5660 for easy installation.
Envy5660 First Time Setup
HP Envy 5660 printer setup is easy and simple to accomplish. The hardware configuration must be carried out first, and then software configuration. If in case you cannot make the connection properly, then contact us.
Envy5660 Driver Download
The hidden features of the HP Envy 5660 printer can be experienced with the right driver. So always consider downloading and installing the best driver. Driver download and setup is easy with 123.hp.com/setup 5660.
Envy5660 USB Setup
The USB setup is simple and easy to achieve. Before you begin the USB printer setup, obtain the basic items. This includes USB cable of sufficient length for connecting the devices. For doubts and clarification, contact our expert team.
Envy5660 Wireless Setup
Use a wireless network for establishing a connection between the devices. By connecting the device with the network, you can even assign a task from smartphones. Activate the wireless setup and enhance the printer functions.
Envy5660 HP Mobile Print
The Printer is built with technology for supporting the HP Mobile print application. After establishing the connection setup, you can print with the Mobile print application. Spontaneously assign the task and get the work done easily.
Envy5660 Features Setup
Get the amazing features of the HP Envy 5660 Printer by setting the printer properly. The printer is enriched with features, which make the printing process simple. For more guidance visit 123.hp.com/envy5660.
HP Envy 5660 Driver Installation
Envy 5660 Driver installation can be easily accomplished using a CD/DVD. However, the driver installation process is very simple. And you can avoid the hassle during driver installation with our technical assistance.
HP Envy 5660 Driver Install For Windows
- Initially turn on the HP Envy 5660 printer and Windows computer.
- Now, supply network connection for both your devices.
- Next, get directed to the driver download page on your Windows browser.
- Eventually, type the model number and click on Continue.
- Consequently, move to drive page and choose the appropriate driver.
- Then download the HP Envy 5660 driver and accomplish the download process.
- After that follow 123.hp.com/setup 5660 for installing the driver.
HP Envy 5660 Driver Install For MAC
- Firstly, make sure that the HP Envy 5660 printer and Mac device are ready.
- Secondly, connect the Mac device with Network.
- Now, go to the manufacturer official site.
- In this section, find the appropriate HP Envy 5660 driver for download.
- After finding the driver, follow the download procedure from 123.hp.com/envy5660.
- Then, explore the driver setup file, and start installing it on a Mac device.
- Finally, add the HP Envy 5660 printer to the Mac printer & device list.
HP Envy 5660 Connectivity Setup
HP Envy 5660 printer supports a wide range of connectivity methods. Few of the connectivity method is mentioned below for your reference. Enjoy the printing service by connecting your HP Envy 5660 printer with the computer.
- Firstly, enable the WPS push button on the HP Envy 5660 printer.
- For this, select the wireless icon on the printer control panel.
- Next, select the Wi-Fi protected Setup and then the WPS push button option.
- Now, press the WPS push button on HP Envy 5660 printer.
- After that, press the WPS push button on the wireless router.
- Initially, tap on the wireless icon on the control panel of the HP Envy 5660 printer.
- Next, select the Wi-Fi protected Setup from the displayed option.
- Then, choose the WPS Pin option. Here, the screen will display the 8-Digit Pin code.
- Now, open the configuration utility of the wireless router.
- Eventually, enter the 8-Digit WPS code on the required field.
- The wireless Setup Wizard is only available for printers with the display.
- First of all, know your network credentials. Then connect the device with the network.
- Now, go to the printer control panel. Here select the network menu and then choose the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- After that, the screen will display the network list.
- At this point, choose the wireless network and configure the setup.
HP Envy 5660 Wireless Setup
Wireless setup enriches the user’s convenience to print from anywhere. By connecting the device wirelessly, you can enjoy the benefits of your HP Envy 5660 printer. The 123.hp.com/envy5660 will provide complete assistance for setting the printer.
- In the first place, gather the network credentials. This includes a Network name and password.
- Next, make sure that the Windows computer is connected with Network.
- Then, click on the Network menu. Eventually, select the wireless network.
- Here, enter the wireless network name and password.
- After that, go with the screen instructions for configuring the network connection.
- Initially, choose the stable network for connecting the devices.
- Now, connect the Mac device with the network.
- After that, move to the network section of the HP Envy 5660 printer.
- In this section, select the wireless option and choose the desired network.
- Finally, add the HP Envy 5660 printer to the Mac device list.
123-hp-com.net is an independent third-party providing assistance on printer basic setup, driver installation and connectivity issues. The logo, trademarks, brand names, product and services are only for the reference purpose. We disclaim any ownership to any of these and we are not responsible for any warranty or free service as mentioned from the manufacturer. Users are advised to go through our terms and policies before availing any service.