Envy5661 Printer Setup
Envy5661 all-in-one printer has almost every printing feature which helps with your print jobs. Now enjoy both printing and the mobility features of HP Envy 5661 with the latest drivers & software. Also, download and install the latest and complete HP Envy 5661 drivers and software from the direct link 123.hp.com/envy5661. What’s more? Now get the complete HP Envy 5661 Setup guide as in 123.hp.com/setup 5661
Envy 5661 Printer Setup
HP Envy 5661 Setup is now easy and better with the complete setup guide from 123.hp.com/setup 5661. Also now explore the complete features of your HP Envy 5661 printer with the latest drivers and software.
Envy 5661 Driver Install
Now enable the complete HP features of your HP Envy 5661 printer with the latest HP Envy 5661 drivers and software. Also, visit the direct HP link 123.hp.com/envy5661 for the latest drivers and software.
Troubleshooting for Envy 5661
In case you are facing any issue with your HP Envy 5661 printer setup or performance, connect with our experts. We will fix the issue with the right troubleshooting steps. Call us @ 1-844-554-2340
Envy 5661 First Time Printer Setup
Step 1: Unpack the Envy 5661 Printer
Now unpack your HP envy 5661 along with the accessories for the initial setup process.
- To begin with, unpack the HP Envy 5661 from the box along with the accessories.
- Next, remove the packing material and the tapes off the printer surface.
- Then get the printer ready for powering it up.
Step 2: Power-up your Envy 5661
- Now, connect the original HP power cord from the printer to the power supply.
- Usually, HP offers an original power cable for hassle free functioning in the box.
- Always connect this power cable to the direct power supply to avoid any complications.
- Then power on your printer and proceed to the next step of ink cartridge installation.
Step 3: Install the original Envy 5661 Ink cartridges
- Once you turn on your HP printer, open the ink cartridge access door.
- Then unwrap the HP ink cartridges from the packing.
- Now carefully peel off the protective tape from the copper contact head of the ink cartridge.
- Then insert it to the respective slots and fit them in place.
- Finally, load some papers and proceed to software installation.
Step 4: HP Envy 5661 Driver Install
- HP offers a default CD/DVD that comes with the packing with the basic set of drivers and software.
- You can use this CD/DVD or visit the direct HP link 123.hp.com/envy5661.
- Now Download and run the AutoRun file and proceed with the installation.
- Here, all you have to do is to follow the instructions on the screen.
- Also always install the complete set of drivers & software for effective functioning of your HP Envy 5661 printer.
HP Envy 5661 Services
Envy5661 First Time Setup
HP Envy 5661 Setup is now easy with the complete setup guide from 123.hp.com/setup 5661. Now enjoy the complete printing and the Mobility features of HP Envy 5661 with the latest set of driver & software.
Now get the latest set of HP Envy 5661 driver for initial setup from 123.hp.com/envy5661. Also, update the existing drivers & software from the same link for better and enhanced performance.
Envy5661 USB Setup
USB Setup is the basic and the secure connection mode and it is now available with HP Envy 5661. Now complete the HP Envy 5661 USB setup process with the right set of drivers & software.
Envy5661 Wireless Setup
Now complete the HP Envy 5661 Wireless Setup process in a jiffy with the complete setup guide and the latest set of drivers & software from 123.hp.com/envy5661.
Envy5661 HP Mobile Print
Now enable the HP Mobility features on your HP Envy 5661 printer with a successful Wireless Setup. These mobility features enable you to connect various devices of different OS to your HP Envy 5661
Envy5661 Features Setup
Now explore and unlock the printing features of your HP Envy 5661 printer. Also, get the latest drivers & software for any printing feature that you enable on HP Envy 5661
Envy 5661 Driver Installation
Generally every device needs a driver that enables communication between the connected devices. Similarly, HP also has a series of drivers & software that would enable error-free communication between the printer and the devices. Now get the latest set of HP Envy 5661 driver & software from 123.hp.com/envy5661. What’s more? Now get the complete Full Feature set driver during the initial setup for a hassle-free performance. Here is the guide for installing drivers to your Windows and MAC.
Envy 5661 Driver Install For Windows
To install HP Envy 5661 drivers for Windows:
- To begin with the installation process, ensure you have a stable internet connection.
- Next, to install the Windows compatible drivers & Software, you can either use the CD/DVD or visit the HP site.
- However, we recommend you to get the complete full feature driver & software from 123.hp.com/envy5661.
- Download the AutoRun file and install the drivers & software by following the set of instructions.
Envy 5661 Driver Install For MAC
To install the Envy 4520 driver to your Mac, follow these steps:
- In the first place, connect your MAC and the HP Envy 5661 printer to a stable network.
- Now, you can either use the CD.DVD or the direct HP link for driver installation.
- However, visit the Direct HP link 123.hp.com/envy5661 for the complete full feature set of driver & software.
- Next, download the MAC compatible driver file.
- Now, run the AutoRun file and follow the instructions on the screen to complete the HP Envy 5661 Driver for MAC installation process.
HP Envy 5661 Connectivity Setup
Now connect the HP Envy 5661 printer easy to the wireless network with the latest HP Envy 5661 Wireless Drivers & software. Also, you can easily switch between the USB and wireless connection in a click. Get the latest set of Wireless drivers & software from 123.hp.com/envy5661. What’s more? Now also get the complete setup guide from 123.hp.com/setup 5661.
Step 1: HP Envy 5661 Wireless Driver
- Usually, you can install the basic HP Envy 5661 Wireless driver from 123.hp.com/envy5661.
- However, we strongly recommend you to get the latest HP Wireless drivers from the direct HP link 123.hp.com/envy5661.
- Now, download and install the wireless setup file.
- Next, run the AutoRun file and follow the instructions to complete the HP Envy 5661 Wireless Driver installation process.
Step 2: Envy 5661 Wireless Setup
- After installing the HP Envy 5661 Wireless Driver, go to the touch panel of your HP Envy 5661 printer.
- Now, go to the Settings and choose Connections.
- Here, select the Wireless option and this will initiate the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Next, follow the instructions by the setup wizard and proceed further with the HP Envy 5661 Wireless Setup process.
- Midway the process, the wizard will list the wireless network names.
- Now choose your network name and enter the network password.
- If you are unable to spot your network SSID, add it manually.
Envy 5661 Wireless Setup - Windows and MAC
Now you can also connect your devices like MAC & Windows to the HP Envy 5661 printer wireless. This is now possible when you connect the devices and the printer to the same wireless network. If necessary, you can also download the right set of drivers and software from 123.hp.com/envy5661
- To begin with connecting your HP Envy 5661 printer wireless to the Windows device, connect them both to the same wireless network.
- Next, go to the Control Panel on your windows and select Devices & Printers.
- Here, you can see the devices that are already in connection with the Windows device and also the new devices that are ready for connection.
- Now spot your HP Envy 5661 printer name in the list and click on it to connect it to your Windows device.
- If you are unable to see your printer name there, click om “Add new Device” to add it to your Windows manually.
- To connect your HP Envy 5661 printer to your MAC, connect them to the same wireless network.
- Next click on the Apple icon to open the menu.
- Now go to Systems &Preferences and then go to Devices.
- Here, you can see the list of devices that are already in connection with the MAC device. Also, you can see the devices that are ready for connection.
- Now, click on your HP Envy 5661 printer name and add it to your MAC.
- If your HP Envy 5661 printer name is not visible click on the ‘+’ icon to add it to your MAC manually.
Envy 5661 Mobility Features
Now enable the HP Mobility features on the go right after enabling the Wireless mode and with the right set of drivers and software. Also install the required drivers & software from the direct HP link 123.hp.com/envy5661 and enables these on a click.
Envy 5661 Mobility Features
HP offers various mobility features which enables the user to print from anywhere on the go.
- HP ePrint : It enables you to print from anywhere by emailing the document straight to the printer. You can set a customized email address in the format “email@example.com”.
- AirPrint: An exclusive plugin to print from any iOS device. This option is default in any iOS device with OS version 4.2 and above.
- Mopria Print: Exclusive plugin to print from the Android device. You can get this service plugin from Google Play Store.
- Cloud Print: This enables you to integrate your Google Cloud and print straight from it.
Envy 5661 Initial Setup FAQs
HP Envy 4520 Printer - Printer Not Found During Driver Setup (Mac)
This error is mostly due to the connection errors and you can fix this easily by resetting the printing preferences. If the issue still persists, call our experts to fix it for your by uninstalling and reinstalling the HP drivers & software.
HP Printers - Firewall Blocking Driver Install or Printer Function (Windows)
Sometimes your Firewall can block the HP drivers from installing. For this, you should disable the Firewall settings temporarily until the installation process is done. This error occurs during the HP Envy 4520 Printer setup process as the Windows firewall may consider HP Drivers as an external threat.
123-hp-com.net is an independent third-party providing assistance on printer basic setup, driver installation and connectivity issues. The logo, trademarks, brand names, product and services are only for the reference purpose. We disclaim any ownership to any of these and we are not respon