HP Envy Photo 6255 Printer Setup
Envy6255 is the best choice for all your photo print needs. HP Envy printer is perfectly designed with a determination to accomplish extraordinary performance. Now the Envy printer setup, driver download and installations are effortless with proper assistance from 123.hp.com/setup 6255
Avail assistance for:
- Envy6255 Printer Setup
- Envy Photo 6255 Printers Driver download (Windows and MAC)
- HP Envy 6255 Printers USB Setup
- Envy Photo 6255 Printers Wireless Setup
- WPS Pin for HP Envy 6255 Printers
Get the latest Version Drivers:
- Envy6255 Printer Basic Driver
- Envy Photo 6255 Printers Full Feature download
- HP Envy 6255 Printers USB Driver
- Envy Photo 6255 Printers Wireless Drivers
- HP Envy 6255 Printers Firmware
- Envy6255 Drivers for Windows and MAC
Envy6255 Printer Setup
Printer setup is essential for any printer model. Now, complete Envy Photo 6255 setup perfectly for the first time. Also avail our assistance to setup Envy 6255 printer hassle-free from 123.hp.com/setup 6255
Envy6255 Driver Install
Now, HP Envy 6255 Driver Download extends the envy printer function to superior quality with unique specifications. Also, download the HP envy photo 6255 driver from 123.hp.com/envy6255
Are you stuck with issues with envy 6255 printer? Now fix these issues with the expert assistance and apps. Here connect with our experts to get perfect solutions by calling 1-844-554-2340
HP Envy 6255 Printer Setup
Step 1: Remove the Envy6255 Printer from the Box
- To begin with, unpack the printer and the accessories.
- Now, remove all the packing materials including the tapes on the printer surface.
Step 2: Connect the Envy6255 into the Power Cord
- Now plug in the power cord to the hp envy 6255 and to the socket.
- Next, turn on the Printer and set the preferences such as language.
- Then, after setting up the printer, you can easily print the document.
- NOTE: Always connect your printer to the direct power supply.
Step 3: Install the Envy6255 Ink Cartridges
- To begin with, use the CD which comes with printer box for installing the Printer Software.
- Now, you can also get the latest drivers from 123.hp.com/envy6255
- Finally insert the ink cartridges and close the cartridge access door.
- Tip: Always use the original HP ink cartridges
- NOTE: Never touch the copper heads on the cartridges during installation
- Then, load papers into the input tray and print the alignment page.
Step 4: Envy Photo 6255 printer Driver download
- To begin with, visit the HP link to download the driver root file.
- Now you can see the website detecting your device operating system automatically.
- Then, download HP Envy 6255 driver root file to your device.
- Next, run the AutoRun file and follow the instructions to complete the driver installation.
- If you need any assistance with the Envy Photo 6255 driver download, call 1-844-554-2340
Envy 6255 Printer Services
Envy6255 Wireless Setup
Now upgrade to Wireless connection with Envy6255. Also, get the latest wireless driver to connect Envy 6255 photo printer and the devices with WPS Pin.
HP Envy Photo 6255 Driver Download
Now driver installation is simple with the direct link to the latest updated drivers & software. Also, always select the complete hp envy 6255 software to enjoy the add-on features. Now, get the drivers, software and firmware from 123.hp.com/envy6255
HP Envy Photo 6255 Driver Install For Windows
- NOTE:Proper internet connectivity is necessary for driver download.
- To begin with, you can use either the CD/DVD for basic set or the direct link for the complete set of drivers.
- Tip: Always go for the complete set of drivers from the link as the CD/DVD will have only the basic set.
- Now visit the direct link 123.hp.com/envy6255 and download he complete set of drivers for your Windows.
- Next, initiate the setup wizard by running the .exe file.
- Then follow the set of instructions and proceed with the installation process.
- Tip: Choose the right connection type when the wizard prompts.
Now get the latest drivers, software and firmware for your Envy 6255 for the Windows OS – Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10.
HP Envy 6255 Photo Driver Install For MAC
- Installing the complete set of drivers will always enhance the printer performance.
- Now you can use either the CD/DVD or the direct HP link to install the drivers.
- However, we recommend you the website 123.hp.com/envy6255 as it has the complete drivers and software.
- Now install the driver pack to your connected MAC device and run the Setup Wizard.
- Here, you can see the instructions on the wizard screen that will make it easy for you to install.
- Tip: Always go for the complete set of drivers and software when the wizard prompts.
- Then, follow these instructions and complete the setup process.
- Tip: When the wizard prompts, choose the right connection type and plug in the USB cable only when needed.
- Tip: Now get the latest drivers for the OS versions – Mac OS X v10.11 (El Capitan), v10.10 (Yosemite), v10.9 Mavericks
HP Envy 6255 Connectivity Setup
For HP Auto Wireless Connect, follow the below steps:
- Now, enable the HP Auto Wireless connect easy to connect your printer wireless to the network in a snap..
- To begin with, ensure that the computer has the latest OS versions.
- For Windows Vista or recent version and for Mac, OS X 10.5 or later version.
- Run the setup wizard and you can see the wizard prompting for the network password.
- Now, key in the network password and enable the Auto Wireless Connection.
- Tip: Get the updated AutoConnect driver from 123.hp.com/envy6255
For HP Envy Photo 6255 USB Setup, follow the below steps:
- To begin with, connect your Envy 6255 printer and the device with a USB cable.
- Also, get the USB driver from the CD/DVD or the direct link.
- Tip: Always get the latest set of USB drivers and software from 123.hp.com/envy6255
- On connecting the USB cable from your printer to the device, you can see a pop up for driver installation.
- NOTE: Connect the USB cable only when the wizard prompts
- To begin with, select the Wireless Setup Wizard under Connection on your Envy 6255 Printer Control Panel.
- Now, run the setup wizard and follow the set of instructions to complete the process.
- Midway the process, the wizard will list the available wireless networks nearby.
- Next, select your network name and key in the network password when the wizard prompts.
- NOTE: DO NOT connect the USB cable during this setup process.
- Tip: Get the latest Wireless driver from 123.hp.com/envy6255 to avoid complications in the setup process.
HP Envy 6255 Wireless Setup
Wireless setup involves different type of setups and it is now in trend as most of the users are enjoying it. WPS, Wi-Fi direct, Wireless setup wizard, etc assist you in establishing the efficient wireless setup for your HP Envy Photo 6255 printer device. Initial setup will be perfect, if you follow the manual instructions.
Now connect your HP Envy Photo 6255 printer to your Windows device:
- To begin with, connect your Windows device and the Envy Photo 6255 printer to the same wireless network.
- On the Windows device, go to the Control Panel and select the option Devices & Printers.
- Here you can see the list of devices that are already in connection with your printer and also the list of devices available for connections.
- Now, select your printer name and add it to the Windows device.
- If you are unable to spot your printer name there, add it manually by selecting “Add Device”.
- NOTE: Make sure the printer and windows computer are connected to the same wireless network.
Connecting your MAC device to the Envy Photo 6255 is now easy:
- To begin with, click on the Apple icon on your MAC device.
- Next, select the Systems & Preferences option.
- Now select the Devices options.
- Here, you can see the list of devices that are connected to your MAC already. Also, you can see the devices that are ready for connection here.
- Select your printer name from the list and add it to your MAC.
- In case you are unable to spot your printer name under the list, click on the ‘+’ icon to add it to your MAC.
- NOTE: Connect your MAC device and the HP Envy Photo 6255 to the same wireless network.
- Tip: Disconnect the USB cable during this process.
HP Envy 6255 Wireless Mobile Printing
Now it is easy to scan and print documents with any mobile device. HP offers wide range of Mobile printing options. Also, the steps for easy wireless setup is available on 123.hp.com/setup 6255 and the latest set of drivers are available on 123.hp.com/envy6255
HP Envy Photo 6255 ePrint Setup
HP ePrint is a wireless printing technology. This allows you to print files from devices like your mobile by emailing the file to HP envy 6255 printer.
- Now, to enjoy this service you need the preset HP ePrint email address.
- You can get this from the Web Services option under the settings.
- Tip: To change the existing email address, login to the HP Connected Page.
- NOTE: Ensure that the printer is connected to the wireless network. Also, the email address should be in the format “firstname.lastname@example.org”
HP Envy 6255 Photo Wireless Direct Setup
Wireless setup will increase your productivity in less time. The Wireless Direct enables you to print from anywhere in the network. Only rule that applies here is that connect the devices and the printer to the same wireless network.
- Now go to the Settings menu on printer Control Panel.
- Search for Wireless wizard and follow the instructions for wireless direct configuration.
- The Wireless Direct setup instruction is also available at 123.hp.com/setup 6255.
- NOTE: Connect the devices to the same wireless network
HP Envy 6255 Photo AirPrint Setup
AirPrint service allows you to print documents from any Apple device. This feature is a default option on the iOS devices with the versions 4.2 or more. Hence the iOS device does not require any additional setup option. However, you should enable it on your HP Envy 6255 printer to print wireless.
- Now you can enable it on your HP printer under Web Services.
- Then print directly by simply selecting the Print option on your iOS device.
- NOTE: Connect your HP Envy 6255 printer and the iOS device to the same wireless network.
- Tip: Update the OS version of your iOS device to avoid any complications.
HP Envy Photo 6255 Mopria Print Setup
HP offers exclusive feature to print from the iOS device. Similarly, it also offers an exclusive feature to print from the Android devices – Mopria Print. Now, use the Mopria Print Service Plugin to print from your Android device.
- To begin with get the latest Mopria Print Service Plugin for free from the Google Play store.
- Next run the app and install it to your Android device.
- Now run the setup wizard and add your Envy 6255 printer to the Devices list.
- NOTE: Ensure that you connect your HP Envy 6255 printer and the Android device to the same wireless network.
123-hp-com.net is an independent third-party providing assistance on printer basic setup, driver installation and connectivity issues. The logo, trademarks, brand names, product and services are only for the reference purpose. We disclaim any ownership to any of these and we are not responsible for any warranty or free service as mentioned from the manufacturer. Users are advised to go through our terms and policies before availing any service.