HP Envy Photo 6255 Printer Setup
Get lavish and crisp photos of your choice with your hp Envy 6255 printer. The maximum features on your Envy 6255 printer are well-defined by the performance. The envy6255 printer never compromises on the quality even if you use the printer for a long time.
Avail assistance for:
- Envy6255 Printer Setup
- Envy Photo 6255 Printers Driver download (Windows and MAC)
- HP Envy 6255 Printers USB Setup
- Envy Photo 6255 Printers Wireless Setup
- WPS Pin for HP Envy 6255 Printers
Get the latest Version Drivers:
- Envy6255 Printer Basic Driver
- Envy Photo 6255 Printers Full Feature download
- HP Envy 6255 Printers USB Driver
- Envy Photo 6255 Printers Wireless Driver
- HP Envy 6255 Printers Firmware
- Envy6255 Driver for Windows and MAC
Envy6255 Printer Setup
We can help you with the first-time setup of your envy 6255 printer. The technical team can offer world-class service for your printer. You can also try to use our printer setup steps. Otherwise, you can reach us in case of printer setup help.
Envy6255 Driver Install
For achieving superior quality printing, you have to download full feature or HP Easy Start setup file. If you need any help with downloading or upgrading the driver, contact us.
Problems with Envy 6255 printer? Avail our assistance or follow the troubleshooting steps to clear away the issue. Initiate a chat with our technical representative and get the service.
HP Envy 6255 Printer Setup
Step 1: Remove the Printer from the Box
- Initiate the hp Envy 6255 printer setup by unboxing the device.
- At first, land the hp envy printer on the flat surface.
- Next, isolate the printer components and assemble them gently.
- Lastly, check out the proper functioning by giving the power connection.
Step 2: Attach the Power Cord to the printer and power outlet
- To begin with, search for a safe power outlet and connect to it using the below steps.
- Now, get the power cord of the device and link it to the socket.
- Note: Ensure that there is no fluctuation in the selected outlet.
- Next, move to the printer rear to connect another end to the port.
- Later, power up the device and ensure that the power light is glowing.
Step 3: Install the Ink Cartridges and papers
- To install the ink cartridges, you have to unlock the carriage where you can find ink slots.
- Now, wait for the carriage to be silent and idle. Once it is idle, you can insert the ink cartridges.
- With the nozzles facing the printer, you can insert it.
- Note: You should not touch the nozzles while you install the ink cartridges.
- To end up the ink cartridge insertion, lock your printer’s ink door.
- Next, to insert the papers, look for papers of the same size and type.
- Then, install papers after arranging them and place them in the stretched paper tray.
Envy 6255 Printer Services
Envy6255 First Time Setup
As usual, you should complete the first-time printer setup by making use of our instructions. Establish the connection as you need by contacting our printer expert team. Before calling us, keep your printing device and accessories ready.
Envy6255 Driver Download
Need technician’s help for driver download? Selecting appropriate driver for your printing device is easy with our expert guide. First of all, the envy 6255 printer driver is easy to download. For driver installation, you can get help from our printer technician.
Envy6255 USB Setup
The classic technique to connect the printer with your computer is the USB setup. The main need for the USB setup is USB cable which is undamaged. After the cable selection, you can choose the port to get connected.
Envy6255 Wireless Setup
Get a direct connection to the printing device through the hp envy 6255 wireless setup. Settle the printer within the range of the network router in order to get a proper network connection. The wireless connection helps to connect with Mac or Windows device.
Envy6255 HP Mobile Print
Want to print from anywhere? Then, select HP Mobile Print to get a connection with the mobile devices and also for printing. The HP Mobile Print app offers many settings for getting crisp outputs. Now, print the selected document via the HP Mobile Print app.
Envy6255 Features Setup
The Envy 6255 photo printer is having multiple features. Now, activate those features by downloading the latest driver. Complete the easy scan and fax setup for your printing device. When you complete the features setup, it automatically embeds the required feature.
HP Envy Photo 6255 Driver Download
Installing the hp envy6255 printer driver is not a tuff job as you think. Walkthrough our expert’s instructions for successful driver installation. The driver that you need for the HP Envy 6255 printing device is recommended here. Get the latest driver for your photo printer to complete your printing jobs.
HP Envy Photo 6255 Driver Install For Windows
- At first, you need to avail of the proper internet connection for your printing device and computer for Driver doenload.
- If no network connection is offered, you should get it done first.
- Now, note that you have to go to the printing device driver page.
- Then, select the right printing device driver that includes the at most printing features.
- For selecting the driver, you have to type the printing device model and OS.
- Based on that, pick the software package through the Download option.
- Next, install the downloaded driver based on the installer instructions.
- At last, you have to complete other settings such as connection type before you conclude driver download.
- Note: It is advisable to download and install the full-feature Driver or Easy Start setup Driver file.
- NOTE: If you are looking for hp photo 7855 click here
HP Envy 6255 Photo Driver Install For MAC
- When you download and install the right hp envy 6255 driver, it will eventually improve the printer’s performance.
- If you have the installation CD for the printer driver, then load the CD for driver installation.
- Otherwise, head to the driver page where HP has described the printing device driver.
- While using the installation CD, you can import the driver by following the on-screen instructions.
- In case if you download the driver from the website, enter the model and OS version.
- Next, proceed to the selection of the complete set of driver just to download.
- Click on the Download option to embed driver on your Mac computer or laptop.
- Now, you may be asked for installing the driver that you have downloaded.
- Once you get the install notification, proceed to Driver installation.
HP Envy 6255 Connectivity Setup
The printing device should get a proper connection which lets you connect with Android, Windows, or Mac. The primary connection needs little more information on the network. With network details, you have to go to the printer panel.
For HP Auto Wireless Connect, follow the below steps:
- Now, enable the HP Auto Wireless connect easy to connect your printing device wireless to the network in a snap..
- To begin with, ensure that the computer has the latest OS versions.
- For Windows Vista or recent version and for Mac, OS X 10.5 or later version.
- Run the setup wizard and you can see the wizard prompting for the network password.
- Now, key in the network password and enable the Auto Wireless Connection.
- Tip: Get the updated AutoConnect driver from 123.hp.com/envy6255
- HP Envy 6255 WPS PIN setup offers a convenient way to connect with the network.
- Now, go to the control panel to choose the Wireless icon.
- Then, choose the Wireless settings and now select Wireless Protected Setup.
- Once you have selected it, you will get the network screen.
- Choose the network name and enter the WPS PIN.
- Your wireless printing device will have the WPS pushbutton for the wireless connection.
- Now, you have to locate the WPS pushbutton and press it to turn on.
- Then, head to your router to find the WPS button.
- Next, click on it and easily configure it with the network.
- Ensure the wireless connecting through the wireless lights on printing device and router.
- For printer wireless connection, you have to select the Wireless Setup Wizard from the Wireless option.
- Now, select the Wireless icon on your Envy 6255 all-in-one printing device.
- Next, choose the Settings option to configure more features.
- Then, select the Wireless Setup Wizard and search for the network.
- Later, using the password, get connected to the network.
HP Envy 6255 Wireless Setup
Wireless setup involves different type of setups and it is now in trend as most of the users are enjoying it. WPS, Wi-Fi direct, Wireless setup wizard, etc assist you in establishing the efficient wireless setup for your HP Envy Photo 6255 printing device. Initial setup will be perfect, if you follow the manual instructions.
- The need for the wireless network is as follows:
- The wireless network with 2.4 GHz frequency.
- The computer already connected to that same network.
- Disconnect the cables that are already connected with your Envy printing device.
Wireless connectivity printer setup:
- Check the Wireless icon on the printing device after the power supply.
- Then, go to the selection of the Network Set up option.
- Later, choose the Wireless Settings on the next screen.
- Now, select the Wireless Set up Wireless option to proceed with network selection.
- At last, choose your network and enter the password and get configured.
Envy 6255 wireless setup requirements:
- The requirement for the wireless set up for MAC is network name and password.
- Then, connect the Mac to the network by applying the network details.
- Next, remove any cables from the printing device which is a must.
Envy 6255 wireless setup:
- At first, your Mac device should use a dynamic IP address.
- Later, choose the Wireless icon on the device which leads you to the wireless set up.
- Now, look for the Wireless Settings and select it.
- From the available network, choose the appropriate network.
- Avail the connection by entering the password for the network.
123-hp-com.net is an independent third-party providing assistance on printer basic setup, driver installation and connectivity issues. The logo, trademarks, brand names, product and services are only for the reference purpose. We disclaim any ownership to any of these and we are not responsible for any warranty or free service as mentioned from the manufacturer. Users are advised to go through our terms and policies before availing any service.