Envy 7155 Printer Setup
Envy7155 all-in-one printer is user-friendly home-office equipment. It is the right choice to generate effective and reliable printing works. To experience various features of an envy printer, you just have to setup right. The hp envy 7155 photo printer setup includes hardware and software settings. For more information, check 123.hp.com/envy7155
Envy7155 Printer Setup
Initial setup of Envy 7155 is now easy with the technical assistance. From unpacking your printer to enabling the features, get the right set of instructions here. Also get the latest set of drivers from 123.hp.com/envy7155. Know more about setup 123.hp.com/setup 7155
Envy7155 Driver Install
Driver is an important component for a driver. The latest and the right set of hp envy 7155 device driver can enhance your printer performance. Now get the complete pack of latest drivers, firmware and software from 123.hp.com/envy7155
HP Envy 7155 printer device may sometimes trouble you with some issues. In this case you can just follow our troubleshooting steps and make your device work well. Now utilize the HP apps and software to the best for troubleshooting any errors.
Envy 7155 First Time Printer Setup
Step 1: Remove the Envy7155 Printer from the Box
- To begin with, check the printer accessories in the box. The box includes HP ENVY Photo 7155 All-in-One Printer, Ink Cartridges, setup guide, etc.
- Now pull out the HP Envy 7155 Printer and place it on the smooth surface.
- Next, discard all the tapes and sealing materials from 7155 printer.
- Then, lift the scanner lid and remove the sealing materials on the scanner surface.
- Also, open the paper tray and clean its surface.
- Consequently, place the stack of papers and align them gently.
- Finally, ensure the papers are not folded at the corners.
Step 2: Connect hp Envy 7155 into the Power Cord
- Now, plug in the power cable from the rear port of printer to power socket.
- Then, wait for few minutes and turn on your Envy 7155 Printer.
- Also, set the printer preferences such as language, region, etc.
Step 3: Install the Envy7155 Ink Cartridges
- Next, lift the cartridge door and be patient till the carriage becomes idle.
- Then, slowly insert the original HP ink cartridges into the slot.
- Now, lock it firmly inside the slot and close the cartridge door.
- Finally, install the envy 7155 driver and software.
Step 4: Install the Envy7155 Printer Software
- Before you begin with, get an active internet connection.
- Then open the browser and visit the 123.hp.com/envy7155
- Now type in Envy 7155 printer and search for the driver download page.
- Once you land on the driver download page, search for a suitable driver.
- Select the hp envy 7155 driver which is compatible with your operating system.
- Download the driver in the specified format – .exe or .dmg for Windows and Mac respectively.
- Next, explore the hp envy 7155 setup file on your operating system.
- Proceed with the onscreen instructions to install the driver on your Mac/Windows OS.
123.hp.com Envy7155 Tech-Services
Envy7155 First Time Setup
Now setup your Envy 7155 printer right the first time with the expert assistance. The initial setup of a printer begins with unpacking and completes only on successful printing. Get the complete guide on Envy 7155 printer setup from 123.hp.com/setup 7155
Envy7155 Driver Download
Drivers Envy 7155, being an important component in a printer, plays a vital role in initial setup. The right set of drivers and software can boost your printer performance better. Now install the latest set of drivers from 123.hp.com/envy7155
Envy7155 USB Setup
A classic mode of connecting your printer to a device or a router is with a USB cable. Now connect the Envy7155 printer and the devices with a USB cable the right way with the right set of drivers from 123.hp.com/envy7155
Envy7155 Wireless Setup
Wireless connectivity eases your work by facilitating you to print from anywhere. Now, you can connect your printer and the devices wireless in a snap. Also switch between USB and wireless mode with the HP App. Get it now from 123.hp.com/envy7155
Envy7155 HP Mobile Print
Various HP apps are available for enabling HP Mobile printing services. It is very simple to connect the Envy 7155 printer with a mobile device wireless. Now get the right set of drivers and software from 123.hp.com/envy7155 for enabling these features.
Envy7155 Features Setup
HP Envy 7155 is equipped with various features. These features enable you to print high quality photos and also to copy, scan and fax them. Enable the complete features of HP Envy 7155 with the right set of drivers from 123.hp.com/envy7155
Envy 7155 Driver Installation
Envy 7155 driver plays an important role in the printer performance. It enables the unique features of the HP Envy 7155 printer. Always install the latest driver version to utilize all the features. Follow our basic instruction for easy and quick driver installation from 123.hp.com/envy7155
HP Envy 7155 Driver Install For Windows
1. System Requirement for Windows
- Windows 10 (32 or 64 bit)
- Windows 8 (32 or 64 bit)
- Windows 7 (32 or 64 bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit only)
- Windows XP SP3 or higher (32-bit only)
2. Steps for installing hp envy 7155 printer driver for Windows
- Before you begin with, get an active internet connection.
- Then open the browser and visit the HP site 123.hp.com/envy7155
- Now the site will auto detect your Windows OS. Then, it will list the set of latest drivers for your Envy 7155.
- NOTE: Here, always choose the complete set of drivers and software
- Install the drivers by following the set of instructions on the setup wizard screen
HP Envy 7155 Driver Install For MAC
1. Minimum System Requirement for MAC
- Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra)
- Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan)
- Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite)
2. Steps for installing Envy 7155 printer driver for MAC
- Connect to a stable network before proceeding with the driver installation process
- Then, visit the site 123.hp.com/envy7155 for getting the complete set of drivers for your MAC
- Here, the website will auto-detect the OS version and it will extract the list of drivers for your MAC.
- Run the .dmg file and initiate the setup wizard. Now, follow the set of instructions on the wizard screen and complete the setup process.
- NOTE: Always choose the complete set of drivers and software
Envy 7155 Ink Cartridge Installation
Here are the basic steps for installing the original HP ink cartridges
- First, make sure the printer is in an active state.
- Next, load plain white paper into the input tray.
- Open the cartridge access door of the hp 7155 printer. Proceed only when the carriage is idle and silent.
- Gently press on the ink cartridge for releasing it. Now pull out the ink cartridge out of its slot.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its pack. Peel off the plastic tape on the ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge and push the ink cartridge until it locks into place.
- Then close the ink cartridge access door.
- Finally, print an alignment page for cartridge alignment.
- Tip: Hp instant ink is a service available for ink cartridge replacement. This service will monitor your cartridge level. When the cartridge level is low, the new cartridge will be easily delivered to you based on your plan. Sign up for HP instant ink service to avail of this service.
Envy 7155 Wireless Mobile Printing
Envy 7155 printer has the best mobility features which will enable you to print from anywhere. You can print from anywhere with any device of any OS. Be it a Windows, MAC, Android or iOS, get the right set of drivers and software from 123.hp.com/envy7155
Envy 7155 Airprint Setup
HP offers an exclusive mode of connectivity for the iOS lovers. Now get the AirPrint feature enabled on your HP Envy 7155 printer in a snap.
- To begin with, check the OS of your iOS device and upgrade it if needed.
- Any iOS device with the OS version 4.2 or later will have this AirPrint as a default feature.
- Therefore, no separate setup is needed for the iOS device.
- To enable AirPrint on your Envy 7155 printer, go to the Printer Panel.
- Next, go to the Settings and here, select Web Services.
- Tip: Enabling the Web Services will enable the complete HP Mobility features.
- After enabling the HP AirPrint, open the file you want to print on the iOS device.
- Next, select the Share option and then Print to print the file.
- NOTE: Make sure you connect the iOS device and the Envy 7155 printer to the same wireless network.
Envy 7155 ePrint Setup
ePrint Setup for Envy 7155 printer
Now enable the HP ePrint on your Envy 7155 printer easy by accessing the Web Services. Whatever be the OS, the ePrint setup should be done on the HP Envy 7155 printer directly.
- To begin with, connect your Envy 7155 printer to a wireless network.
- Next, select the option Web Services under Settings.
- Now, you can see either Web Services Setup or Web Services Summary.
- If it is the Web Services Summary, you can get the existing Envy 7155 ePrint email address.
- Tip: To change the existing ePrint mail address, log in to the HP connected Page.
- Else initiate the Web Services Setup wizard and proceed further by following the given steps.
- Enter the desired mail address for the HP ePrint when the wizard prompts.
- NOTE: The prescribed email address format for the HP ePrint feature is “firstname.lastname@example.org”
- Get the required HP ePrint software from 123.hp.com/envy7155 and 123.hp.com/setup 7155
HP Envy 7155 Cloud Print Setup
Mopria Print Setup for Android Devices
Similar to AirPrint, HP offers an exclusive app for the Android devices. Now print from anywhere in the network with the Android devices with the Mopria Print.
- To begin with, enable the Mopria Print feature on your Envy 7155 printer.
- Go to the Printer Control panel and select Web Services under Settings.
- This will enable the complete mobility features.
- Then the next step is to enable it on your Android device.
- Open the Google Play Store and then search for Mopria Print Service Plugin.
- Download and install the latest Mopria service plugin to your Android device.
- NOTE: Make sure you connect the Android devices and the Envy 7155 printer to the same wireless network.
- Now, open the file that you would like to print from your Android device. Then go to the Print option.
- You can also set the desired settings for the output file.
- Tip: Update your device OS version before proceeding with the setup process to avoid any glitches.
HP Envy 7155 Connectivity Setup
HP Envy 7155 printer device can be connected with the computer using different types of connectivity steps. We have discussed some of the important topics that you can read and make use of it. On connecting your 123.hp.com printer device with the computer you can continue taking printouts.
Step 1: Envy7155 Compatibility
- To begin with, check if your router is compatible for USB connection.
- Then check the USB ports on your printer and router.
- Also ensure that the original HP USB cord is free from damage.
Step 2: USB Software installation for HP Envy 7155 Printer
- To begin with, visit 123.hp.com/envy7155 for the complete set of drivers and software.
- Let the site identify the device OS and extract the required drivers and software.
- Install it to your device that is in connection with the printer by following the set of instructions.
- Finally, restart the devices and the printer.
Step 3: Envy 7155 USB Printer setup
Follow the below steps to setup USB on the HP Envy 7155 printer.
- To begin with, connect your HP envy 7155 printer with a USB cable to your router and the device.
- Now the device will prompt for the driver setup.
- Run the pop up and let the wizard complete the process.
- Finally, try printing a test file
Step 1: Envy7155 Printer software installation
Follow the below steps to install the printer software.
- Get the latest HP Driver, software and firmware from 123.hp.com/envy7155.
- Select only the WPS setup driver and software for completing the setup process.
- Follow the set of instructions to complete the installation process.
Step 2: Envy7155 Wireless Setup
Follow the below steps to setup the HP Envy 7155 printer device wirelessly.
- Check whether both your HP Envy 7155 printer device and the wireless router are compatible for WPS push button option.
- Also check whether the network has any pre-assigned WPS Pin.
- You can check this by logging into the router home page.
Step 3: Envy7155 Pushbutton mode
Follow the below steps.
- Press the WPS pushbutton in the HP Envy 7155 printer device.
- Then within 2 minutes press the WPS pushbutton in the wireless router to connect.
- If it prompts for the WPS pin, enter the one from your router page within 2 minutes of time.
Step 1: Envy7155 Wireless Setup
Follow the below steps to setup the HP Envy 7155 printer device wireless.
- To begin with, on your printer Control panel, go to the Settings.
- Then select the Wireless Connection option and follow the inst