HP Printer First Time Setup
HP Printer Setup is now easy with the right set of drivers and the right technical assistance. The HP Printer Basic Setup process usually involves getting your HP printer ready for the setup process. Also, it is about getting the right set of drivers for your HP printer for enabling the features.
HP Printer Setup Steps
HP Printer Setup | Driver Download | Wireless | USB | WPS PIN
HP Printer Setup from 123.hp.com/setup
Here is the complete detail of instructions to setup your Printers for the first time from 123.hp.com/setup. Now, you can setup HP Printer easy with technical assistance and the latest set of drivers and software. The basic things needed for HP Printer setup are:
- HP Printer
- Original HP USB Cable
- Original HP Power cord
- HP Printer Driver installation CD
- Active internet connection
- Wireless Router (with or without WPS option)
- Windows or MAC computer or laptop
Do i need to install my hp printer?
- To begin with HP printer setup, connect your Printer to the direct power supply and complete the hardware setup process.
- Then install the compatible driver and software for both your printer and device (Windows or MAC).
- Next, complete the USB Setup Process.
- Then proceed to the Wireless Setup and enable the Mobility features and wireless features of your Printer.
- Finally, if you unable to find HP Printer or facing any issue with these steps, connect with our experts.
- Now, you can either connect through the live chat or just ring us at 1-844-554-2340.
HP Printer Compatible Devices & OS versions
HP printer is compatible with almost every operating system versions of Windows. Here is the detailed list of supported Windows OS version. If you have any query or issue with any of these OS versions and HP printer, call our experts immediately.
- 1. Windows XP (32-bit, 64-bit)
- 2. XP Server packs (32-bit, 64-bit)
- 3. Vista (32-bit & 64-bit)
- 4. Windows Vista Professional (32-bit & 64-bit)
- 5. Professional, Enterprise (32-bit & 64-bit)
- 6. Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- 7. Windows 8 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- 8. Windows 8.1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- 9. Windows 10 (32-bit & 64-bit)
HP printers support every version of MAC starting from 10.7 (Lion). Here is the list of compatible MAC OS versions with the HP printer. If you need tech-assistance with any of these OS versions and HP printers, call us @ 1-844-554-2340
- 1. MAC OS X Version 10.7: Lion
- 2. MAC OS X Version 10.8: Mountain Lion
- 3. MAC OS X Version 10.9: Mavericks
- 4. MAC OS X Version 10.10: Yosemite
- 5. MAC OS X Version 10.11: El Capitan
- 6. MAC OS X Version 10.12: Sierra
- 7. MAC OS X Version 10.13: High Sierra
- 8. MAC OS X Version 10.14: Mojave
- 9. MAC OS X Version 10.15: “Catalina”
123-hp-com.net is an independent third-party providing assistance on printer basic setup, driver installation and connectivity issues. The logo, trademarks, brand names, product and services are only for the reference purpose. We disclaim any ownership to any of these and we are not responsible for any warranty or free service as mentioned from the manufacturer. Users are advised to go through our terms and policies before availing any service.