HP Printer Windows Driver and Software
HP printer Windows drivers are now available for the enhanced performance of the Windows device. Now you can install the compatible Windows HP printer drivers from either the CD/DVD or the direct link. However, the CD/DVD will have only the basic set of drivers and Software for Windows. However, we strongly recommend you to install the drivers and software from the direct HP link 123.hp.com. Also, you should update the drivers and software regularly to avoid recurring bug issues.
HP Driver Download and Install for Windows
- Now you can get the latest and the complete set of drivers for your Windows device. You can install the HP Printer drivers for your Windows in a jiffy with the technical assistance.
- The two modes of installing the HP Printer drivers and software for your Windows are:
- CD/DVD – Basic set of drivers and software for Windows
- Online direct link 123.hp.com – Complete and latest set of HP Printer drivers and software for better performance.
- Usually HP offers a basic set of drivers and software for Windows OS. These are a set of common drivers and software for every Windows OS.
- You can install this basic set of drivers and software for the basic functioning of your Windows device.
- In case you are looking for a OS specific latest set of drivers and software for your Windows device, visit the HP link 123.hp com.
- Here, the website will auto-detect the Windows OS type and extract all the drivers and software. Also, you can get the latest drivers for both USB and Wireless Setup.
- Generally, you may face some issues during the installation process. Some of the common errors include HP Printer is offline, HP Printer Driver not found, HP Wifi Driver not working and so on.
- If you face any such error, give us a call at 1-844-554-2340.
HP Printer Windows Driver Installation from CD/DVD
Now you can install the basic set of Windows compatible drivers and software from the default CD/DVD:
Step 1: To begin with, insert the CD/DVD into the CD/DVD ROM.
Step 2: Now, the AutoRun wizard will pop. Here, agree to the HP terms & conditions and then proceed to the installation process.
Step 3: Next, follow the instructions. Be cautious not to change any default settings on the wizard to custom settings. Changing any will alter the recommended settings which may complicate the installation process.
Note : In case you need Assistance to Install HP Printer without CD free or facing any difficulty or confusion during the process, you can contact our experts at 18445542340.
- You can always install the basic drivers from the CD/DVD. However, it is better to install the compatible and the complete set of drivers and software from the HP site 123 hp com.
- Also, this site offers the complete and the latest set of drivers and software for every OS of Windows device.
HP Printer Driver Installation from link 123.hp.com
Install the complete set of drivers and software from the direct link 123.hp.com. Why should I update the driver and software? Sometimes there may be bugs in the older version drivers and software which HP released during the printer manufacture. With time, HP updates these drivers and software to the next level with fix for these bugs. That is why it is essential to update the drivers and software on a regular basis.
Step 1: In the first place, visit the HP Direct link 123.hp.com. Now, the site will detect the OS version of your Windows. Then it will extract the compatible drivers & software. Next, download the root driver file to your Windows device.
Step 2: Now, click on the downloaded file to initiate the AutoRun.exe file. Then this will open the HP Printer Driver for Windows Setup Wizard.
Step 3: Next, follow the set of instructions on the screen and proceed further with the driver installation.
Step 4: The wizard will prompt for installing either the complete set of drivers & software or custom drivers. Here, always choose the complete set of drivers and software for better performance in the future.
If you face any difficulty in the installation process or any error message, connect with us immediately. Our experts are here to hand hold you through the process of driver installation. Call us @ 1-844-554-2340
HP Printer Driver for Windows OS versions
HP Printers are compatible with almost every Windows OS versions. However, some of the latest models are not compatible with the Windows XP and Windows Vista. Other than that, HP Printers are compatible with a wide range of Windows OS versions.
HP Printer Driver for Windows OS versions
The supported Windows OS versions are as below:
- 1. Windows XP (32-bit, 64-bit)
- 2. Vista (32-bit & 64-bit)
- 3. Windows Vista Professional (32-bit & 64-bit)
- 4. Professional, Enterprise (32-bit & 64-bit)
- 5. Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- 6. Windows 8 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- 7. Windows 8.1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- 8. Windows 10 (32-bit & 64-bit)
Using Windows 8? Download HP Printer Windows 8 Driver and Software. Check above for HP Printer install wizard for windows 8.
If you need any technical assistance for any of the Windows OS version and Driver Installation, call us. Connect with us @ 1-844-554-2340
123-hp-com.net is an independent third-party providing assistance on printer basic setup, driver installation and connectivity issues. The logo, trademarks, brand names, product and services are only for the reference purpose. We disclaim any ownership to any of these and we are not responsible for any warranty or free service as mentioned from the manufacturer. Users are advised to go through our terms and policies before availing any service.