HP Officejet 100 Printer Setup
HP Officejet 100 Printer device is specially designed in compact size to assist with enhanced printer functions, to be well suited to fit the professional activities. 123.hp.com/oj100 Printer device doesn’t need large space to fix. Little space is enough to fix the printer with all its accessories to enjoy with endless printing functions.
Printer Setup is the foremost thing which requires little care to furnish the complete setup to enjoy with amazing tasks which include simple printing functions in the form of print, scan, copy and fax from HP Officejet 100 Printer device.
Driver Installation is the very important step for installing the full feature of the HP Printer driver in HP Officejet 100 Printer device, which assists the major functions to enhance quite and comfortable printing works from 123.hp.com Printers.
Troubleshooting is the platform, where it involves the mechanisms with ease of steps to solve all of the printer related issues with ultimate solutions to bug and fix the issue from HP Officejet 100 Printer device to enjoy with smooth printing.
HP Officejet 100 First Time Printer Setup
Step 1: Removing the printer from the printer box
- First, you have to unpack the wrappers to discard the tapes to begin with a gentle setup for setting the printer device.
- Choose the best place to fix HP Officejet 100 Printer device and proceed to next steps.
Step 2: Connect the Plug into the power cord
- Then you will have to turn the back side of the printer driver to ix the cable and another end to the electric wall.
- Finally, check with the connection is completely free from disturbances.
Step 3: Installation of ink cartridges
- Open the cartridge access door of HP Officejet 100 Printer device and then free it from tapes.
- Fix the ink cartridge into the desired slots and close the door of the printer device.
Step 4: Install the Printer Software
- For installing the printer software, visit 123.hp.com/setup 100 to note with the list of software applicable for the printer device.
- Follow the onscreen instructions for installing the printer software completely.
First Time Setup
For the first time setup, you will have to follow simple steps for organizing the printer to be fitted in a smooth flat surface to enjoy with various printing functions with quick printing from HP Officejet 100 Printer device.
Driver Installation is the main component, assist you with various features to get boosted in HP Officejet 100 Printer device by visiting to 123.hp.com/oj100 to choose the latest driver to get it installed on an operating system.
USB Setup involves more and more features to get supported on Windows and Mac to enhance the vital features to assist you with the latest version in the printing mechanisms in form of print, scan, copy and fax from HP Printer.
In order to enjoy with distant printing from HP Officejet 100 Printer device, you will have to connect the printer device to the wireless network and to furnish with the necessary settings to accomplish the complete wireless setup.
HP Mobile Print
HP Mobile Print is another feature, which lets the user to enjoy with the printings done from the smartphone or other devices by connecting the devices over the wireless network to enjoy with continuous printing from HP Officejet 100 Printer device.
To enjoy with latest features and to feel comfortable with printing, you will have to use the interface to support the features for getting it updated on compatible Operating System to function with HP Officejet 100 Printer device.
HP Officejet 100 Driver Installation
Driver Installation acts as the key factor to drive with the latest features to get upgraded in a system to enjoy and to make you familiar with the most evolved printing works. This also serves and includes the printer functionality to deliver you the impressed printing and to make the printing work to be more productive
HP Officejet 100 Driver Install For Windows
For installing with the driver on windows, do follow the set of steps as mentioned below for HP Officejet 100 Printer device:
- Move the cursor to the start button for initiating with the driver installation on windows for HP Officejet 100 Printer device.
- Once you made a gentle click, it will display you with the list of options to further choose with the printer option for noting with the driver updates.
- Follow the steps to add HP Officejet 100 Printer device to the printer list by tapping on the local printer option and click on next to continue with installation process.
- You may also note with the periodic updates from the windows or any other OS to stimulate with the features and its operations.
- USB Cable will also assist you with featuring of the driver installation, once done remove the cable and keep it aside.
- Gently go on with instructions for the complete installation of driver installation for HP Officejet 100 Printer device.
HP Officejet 100 Driver Install For MAC
To enjoy with vital features from Mac, follow the simple steps below for HP Officejet 100 Printer device:
- To start off with this process, first search the Apple menu and kindly visit to the software update to note with options.
- Once you have visited to the Apple menu, you will have to choose with system preferences option to note with the printer device is listed or not.
- Once you find that 123.hp.com/oj100 Printer device is listed, simply follow the onscreen steps else you have to go to the process of adding printer device.
- With the help of print using option, you may also find HP Officejet 100 Printer device name to get into the process.
- Sometimes, it will prompt you to choose and download with the latest version of the printer software and then close the system preferences option.
- Once completed with installation, continue with the usual printing tasks in form of print, scan, copy and fax.
HP Officejet 100 Ink Cartridge Installation
To install the cartridges gently into the desired slots, you will have to follow the below set of steps on HP Officejet 100 Printer device:
- As a very first step, check whether the printer is completely free from tapes and stickers and then open the access door of printer device.
- Examine the door and then hold the cartridges by touching the recommended portion of the ink cartridges to get it fixed to the slots of printer device.
- Before installing with the cartridges, remove the protective tape from ink cartridge and then follow the further process.
- Get the cartridges close to the copper contacts and then fix it firmly into the desired slots of HP Officejet 100 Printer device, in turn you will hear some sound.
- You must follow the guide for choosing the ink cartridges on the specified slots of 123.hp.com/setup 100 Printer device to support the printing functions.
- Once you have done with above process, close the door and then attempt with printing the files from printer device.
HP Officejet 100 Wireless Mobile Printing
Wireless Mobile Printing is another lucrative function, which involves ease of steps to mount the wireless setup on HP Officejet 100 Printer device to assist with cordless printing from Android devices by connecting the device over the wireless network. It also helps you to print files remotely from HP Printer.
HP Officejet 100 Airprint Setup
Follow the below steps to prevail HP Officejet 100 Printer device to enjoy with Airprint features and functions:
- Before starting with 123.hp.com/setup 100 Airprint Setup, just check with the device is in active state, if not, you have to wake up the system from sleep mode to get into the active state.
- Now you have to choose the file in form of photo or document, which you wish to print by means of Airprint services.
- Then you will have to choose with action option to choose with the print option, because the printing options may get varied depending on printer type.
- Next, choose with the printer option for choosing the desired printer to print the files from HP Officejet 100 Printer device.
- Make some changes in the properties, if you wish to do any to get the printouts.
- Finally, you will have to edit with the number of copies, paper orientation, etc to choose the print option for printing the files from 123 hp setup oj100 Printer device.
HP Officejet 100 ePrint Setup
ePrint Setup for Windows:
- For enjoying the ePrint setup on windows, choose the file and then prefer ePrint option for printing the files.
- You have to register HP Officejet 100 Printer device to the wireless network if it prompts you to do so.
- Collect the PIN number to authorize and authenticate with the printer services.
- Follow with the email address and the password for successful connection of 123.hp.com/oj100 Printer device to complete the registration successful.
ePrint Setup for Mac:
- To enjoy the ePrint services on Mac device, install the printer software and then go on with downloading software to ensure compatibility.
- Once the software has been downloaded, double click on the software to run the installer for supporting the Mac by agreeing on terms and conditions.
- It will take you to the next screen to follow with onscreen instructions to further continue.
- If prompted to enter a password, enter it gently and then click continue to complete the ePritn Setup for Mac.
HP Officejet 100 Cloud Print Setup
Cloud Print Setup for Windows:
- For enhancing with the Google cloud print, get the printer to the ready state and open the chrome browser for initiating the registration.
- You have to click on settings options for further choosing with the advanced option for setting setup.
- Now you will also able to manage the devices by signing into the Google account and select the printer from the list of devices.
- Tap on the desired printer for connecting HP Officejet 100 Printer device to the wireless network.
Cloud Print Setup for Mac:
- First you have to follow steps to register HP Officejet 100 Printer device to the cloud account to enjoy with latest web services.
- Press the power button to get HP Officejet 100 Printer device to the active or ready state.
- Move to the list of the printer devices to wisely choose the exact printer to carry out the functions.
- Choose with HP Officejet 100 Printer device from the list to attempt printouts.
HP Officejet 100 Connectivity Setup
To enjoy with reliable setup and services, we need a constant connectivity, it acts as the backbone for supporting all of printer device, router and the computer to get it connected to the active wireless network to enjoy and experience the work of printing tasks in form of print, scan, copy and fax.
Step 1: Compatibility:
- To ensure the compatibility, you will have to connect the device which remains to the compatible version of OS.
- Further you have to check with the assistance of the connectivity in form of wireless network.
Step 2: Software Installation of the HP Printer:
- To begin with the printer software installation, you will have to 123.hp.com/setup 100 to check with the updates of the software.
- Once chosen, you will have to install it on compatible OS to differentiate with the latest features.
- To confirm with the process, follow the onscreen instructions for downloading with the process of software on computer.
Step 3: Wireless Printer Setup:
- Once completed with above process, you have to begin the printer setup by pressing the wrench option.
- Elevate the settings required for wireless option and then confirm it at last.
- Finally confirm the whole wireless setup by connecting HP Officejet 100 Printer device to the wireless network.
Step 1: Printer Software Installation:
- Choose the compatible printer software and get it downloaded on computer by following with onscreen instructions.
- Then you have to assure the connection in form of either wired or wireless connection to fetch the printouts.
Step 2: Wireless Printer Setup:
- You have to look on printer device control panel whether it physically supports the WPS button.
- Then click on the WPS button on the router to operate with printer device synchronously.
- Wait for few minutes you will note HP Officejet 100 Printer device gets automatically connected to the wireless network.
Step 3: Pushbutton mode:
- Click on with WPS button available on 123.hp.com/setup 100 Printer device to get it operated and wait for few seconds to choose the network.
- Press the WPS button on the router within two minutes for connecting 123.hp.com/oj100 Printer device to the desired network.
- Finally, click on confirm option to configure the whole process of the WPS Button.
Step 1: Wireless Printer Setup:
- Under wireless setup wizard, proceed with simple steps for connecting HP Officejet 100 Printer device to the wireless network.
- Next screen will prompt you choose to either wired or wireless, choose with appropriate connection for connection of HP Officejet 100 Printer device.
- Use the required option, from the choices to confirm 123 hp setup oj100 Wireless Setup Wizard option on HP Officejet 100 Printer device.
Step 2: Printer Software and installation:
- To get the qualified printouts, you will have to choose the firm software and follow steps to get it installed on system.
- Tap the wireless option and choose the required network for carrying out the proper function of the software installation.
- If required, you have to feed with WEP or WPA key to configure the wireless setup wizard option for printing functions.
- Finally, it guides you with onscreen instructions for the complete printer software on windows to operate with the functions.
HP Officejet 100 Wireless Setup
To enjoy the printing from a cordless connection, you will have to seek our manual for better help to mount the wireless setup on HP Officejet 100 Printer device by connecting the device to the wireless network. For further setup, you will have to enable wireless options to carry out the printing functions.
Follow the below set of steps for establishing the wireless setup on window for HP Officejet 100 Printer device:
- Move to the control panel of HP Officejet 100 Printer device to choose with a wireless option to initiate with further steps.
- From that, you have to open the dashboard which contains the list of options, to choose with a wireless option for further connection.
- Next you have to click on the setup option from the wireless menus, which leads to the further wireless setup on HP Officejet 100 Printer device.
- You have to visit to the settings option, which will take you to the advanced settings option for further selecting with 123.hp.com/setup oj100 wireless setup wizard option.
- You have to choose with the name of a network, for connecting HP Officejet 100 Printer device from the list and press OK button.
- If not getting the desired network, follow instructions to enter new network name and then finally click done to end the wireless settings.
To enhance the wireless setup on Mac, follow the simple steps for HP Officejet 100 Printer device:
- Locate to the control panel of HP Officejet 100 Printer device to start off with the wireless option for the setup process.
- If there is any updates available for the printer software, kindly update it and then press the wireless option in the control panel for few seconds.
- If you note that wireless button blinks, set it free for some time to get out the constant functioning of HP Officejet 100 Printer device.
- You must have to press the WPS button, which will be present in the wireless router to get it operated with the functions.
- In few minutes, you will note 123 hp officejet 100 Printer device gets connected to the wireless network automatically.
- Once you have done with all above settings, you will note the constant light glowing on the wireless option to indicate the device connected to the network.
HP Officejet 100 Troubleshooting
If the printer went offline, just follow the below set of steps to troubleshoot this issue in HP Officejet 100 Printer device:
Step 1: Examine Printer:
- To recover printer from this issue, you will have to press the power button to turn off the device and set it free for some time.
- Now, turn on HP Officejet 100 Printer device to check with its active state to begin solving the issues.
- Locate to the Devices and Printers option to choose with the HP Officejet 100 Printer device button to use it in future works.
- If you found any colored or grey option, gets displayed with green checkmarks, you will have to follow steps to remove the check marks.
Step 2: Attempt Printing:
- Just check what HP Officejet 100 Printer device is printing currently, by double clicking on the printer option.
- Next you have to choose with a printer option to check still there is any checkmarks appears to the pause printing or printer use offline option.
- If so, remove the check marks and attempt with printing the new files from 123.hp.com/setup oj100 Printer device.
If you got stuck with printing work in middle or while you functioning from printer device, follow the below steps to sort out this issue:
Step 1: Detach Cables:
- Turn off HP Officejet 100 Printer device by pressing the power button and then remove the cables from the printer and allow it to be free for some time.
- Save all of the printing works and then open windows to prefer over the windows menu for choosing with services option.
- Have to follow the steps for recovering the files from HP Officejet 100 Printer device.
Step 2: Files Recovery:
- You have to select the printer spooler option to stop with the current printing work from 123.hp.com/oj100 Printer device.
- After stopping the printing works, now you are allowed to delete all the files present in the printer folder to save your new files if your memory is running out of storage.
Step 3: Attempt printing:
- Connect the cables and turn on the computer and printer and choose the files from the windows.
- Now, you have to alter the printer properties for printing work and click print option to get printouts.
123-hp-com.net is an independent third-party providing assistance on printer basic setup, driver installation and connectivity issues. The logo, trademarks, brand names, product and services are only for the reference purpose. We disclaim any ownership to any of these and we are not responsible for any warranty or free service as mentioned from the manufacturer. Users are advised to go through our terms and policies before availing any service.