HP Officejet 258 Setup
HP Officejet 258 printer is built with advanced features and is portable. The long-lasting battery prolongs the printer service without charging interruptions. HP Auto wireless connect enables an easy and quick setup. Get to know about more features of the HP Officejet 258 printer from 123.hp.com/oj258.
The Printer setup is a systematic process to be maintained for setting up the printer. Make it an error-free process with our simple instructions. A detailed description is given on the following webpage 123.hp.com/oj258.
HP Officejet printer requires the full-featured driver to be installed. Get the driver software from a reliable source for installation. We offer complete guidance and assistance for choosing and installing the driver.
If the printer device is stuck with issues, then go with troubleshooting techniques. In order to continue with the printing work, you need to fix the issues instantly. For quick solutions contact our toll-free number.
HP Officejet 258 First Time Printer Setup
HP Officejet 258 Printer Setup
Step 1: Remove the Printer from the Box
- Initially, take a sharp object to peel off the tape on the printer box.
- Then, drag out the printer from the box and place it on the flattened surface.
- Next, make sure to take out all the printer accessories from the printer box.
Step 2: Connect the plug into the Power cord
- At this point, take out the power cable from the pack.
- Next, plug one end of the cable to the printer and the other to the power outlet.
- After some time, turn on the Printer and set the printer preferences.
Step 3: Installation of Ink cartridges
- Now make sure the printer is on and lift the lid of the cartridge access door.
- Then take out the ink cartridges from the pack and discard the sealing tapes.
- Eventually, insert the cartridges and lower the lid of the cartridge access door.
Step 4: Installation of Printer Software
- The printer driver & Software installation performs a vital role.
- You can use the installation CD or can get the latest driver from the official site.
- Sequentially, go with the instructions available on 123.hp.com/setup 258.
123.hp.com oj258 Services
Officejet 258 First Time Setup
The First Time Setup involves assembling the printer perfectly. This process is quite simple, just abide with the manual instructions for quick setup. The step-wise instructions are also available on 123.hp.com/oj258.
Officejet 258 Driver Download
Driver download is an essential thing for any printer device. This will eventually boost the printer performance and enriches the print quality. Get the best out of the HP Officejet 258 printer by installing the latest printer driver.
Officejet 258 USB Setup
USB Setup is a very common and easy installation method. This setup is accomplished during the driver installation process. During the software prompt, you need to connect the USB cable between the Printer and device.
Officejet 258 Wireless Setup
To print files easily from any device, you need to go with the Wireless Setup. Just mount the required wireless settings to complete the entire wireless setup process. For easy and error-free wireless setup, go with our expert’s guidance.
Officejet 258 HP Mobile Print
Mobile printing service is an ideal option. This allows you to print documents assigned from any network-connected device. It is a simple setup process with more printing functions. The printing function includes print, scan, and copy function.
Officejet 258 Features Setup
Each driver will contain specific setup files for supporting the printer functions. For any printer driver, you need to update the driver package periodically. This will systematically enhance the printer functions and prolongs the printing service.
HP Officejet 258 Driver Installation
To enjoy more printing features, install the most updated driver on your device. The driver must coincide with the configuration of the HP Officejet 258 printer.
HP Officejet 258 Driver Install For Windows
- Proceed with the below steps for installing HP Officejet 258 Driver on Windows:
- Firstly, connect the HP Officejet 258 printer and Windows device with the network.
- Secondly, move to the manufacturer site on the Windows device.
- Here, enter the printer model number and select the perfect driver.
- Eventually, click on the download option for HP Officejet 258 Driver download.
- Then, move the driver installation on a Windows device.
- The driver installation instructions are available on 123.hp.com/oj258.
HP Officejet 258 Driver Install For MAC
- Go ahead with the below steps to installing HP Officejet 258 Driver on Mac:
- Initially, get the router to connect the HP Officejet 258 printer and Mac device.
- Note: Ensure that the router is within the optimum range of access.
- Now, navigate to the HP official webpage for obtaining the HP Officejet 258 driver.
- Next, pick the driver from the list of available drivers.
- Eventually, download the driver by hitting on the download option.
- After that proceed with the instructions from 123.hp.com/setup 258 for installing the driver.
HP Officejet 258 Connectivity Setup
Connectivity Setup is mainly focused on internet connectivity. For perfect connectivity, maintain the bandwidth of router within the optimum range. Eventually, keep in track with the updates for stabilizing the printing functions.
HP Officejet 258 WPS Push Button Method
- You need a wireless router for this setup.
- Note: Make sure the wireless router has the WPS push button.
- Now, press the WPS push button on HP Officejet 258 printer.
- Then wait for a couple of minutes for wireless stability.
- After that press the WPS push button on the wireless router.
HP Officejet 258 WPS Setup
- The WPS method is a secure method for establishing a connection.
- In the first place, click on the wireless icon on the printer control panel.
- Then choose the WPS setup and sequentially select the Pin option.
- Here, the screen will display the 8-digit code. Next, open the Wireless configuration of the router.
- Next, type in the WPS code to establish a secured connection.
HP Officejet 258 Wireless Setup Wizard
- First of all, tap on the setup icon on the printer control display.
- Secondly, click on the Network connection.
- Then select the Wireless Setup wizard from the following page.
- Now, enter the wireless network details and configure the wireless setup.
- After that, download and install the HP Officejet printer driver from a reliable source.
HP Officejet 258 Wireless Setup
Most of the users admire the distant printing service, which is comfortable and easy. In the first place, connect the printer wirelessly. And then assign print tasks from any network-connected device.
Wireless Setup For Windows
- In the first place, know your wireless details. This includes the Wireless network name and password.
- Now, interlink the Windows device with the Wireless network.
- Next, move to the HP Officejet 258 printer control panel.
- Here, explore the network connection settings.
- Eventually, select the Wireless settings from the available options.
- After that, choose your wireless network, which gets displayed on the screen.
- Sequentially configure the setup with the help of instructions on 123.hp.com/setup 258.
Wireless Setup For MAC
- Before you begin, gather the network details of the preferred wireless network.
- After that, introduce the Mac device to the network.
- Now, open the control panel section of the HP Officejet 258 printer.
- Then, choose the wireless setup option from the available settings option.
- Next, enter the wireless network details for configuring the wireless setup.
- Sequentially, add the HP Officejet 258 printer to the printer & device list.
- You can also refer 123.hp.com/oj258 to more information.
123-hp-com.net is an independent third-party providing assistance on printer basic setup, driver installation and connectivity issues. The logo, trademarks, brand names, product and services are only for the reference purpose. We disclaim any ownership to any of these and we are not responsible for any warranty or free service as mentioned from the manufacturer. Users are advised to go through our terms and policies before availing any service.