HP Officejet 3833 Printer Setup
The HP Officejet 3833 printer offers you a comfortable and a simpler experience of working with the extraordinary feature of this model of printer. 123.hp.com/oj3833 supports from all basic features of a printer to the most advanced workspaces. It beams out a wide spread support to the needs of the user.
The process of setting up the HP Officejet 3833 printer includes the common formals like unpacking the package and making the right connections and settings. The foremost thing is to find a suitable place for the printer such it is convenient for the user.
The HP Officejet 3833 printer would work perfectly fine when the computer that is to be connected with the printer must be installed with the right appropriate driver software. It is readily available on the CD’s or on 123 hp officejet 3833 printer.
When working with 123.hp.com printer, it is quite common to witness that sometimes the printer might halt or gets hung halfway without completing the assigned job. To resolve it, follow our guidance and enjoy working with the HP Officejet 3833 printer.
HP Officejet 3833 First Time Printer Setup
Step 1: Remove the Printer from the Box
- Remove all the tapes and wrappers from the package and take the HP Officejet 3833 printer out from the box.
- Locate a safe and a flat surface to place the printer device for the further use.
Step 2: Connect the Plug into the Power Cord
- Then, first take the power cord cable out from the package and connect it to the printer and the wall socket.
- Remember to check if the power connections are made right without any hindrances.
Step 3: Install the Ink Cartridges
- Before installing the ink cartridges to the carriage of the HP Officejet 3833 printer, free your ink cartridges from the tapes and wrappers.
- Gently, insert the ink cartridges into the respective slots of the carriage.
Step 4: Install the Printer Software
- To improve the features supported by the HP Officejet 3833 printer, download the driver software from 123.hp.com/setup 3833
- Then, follow the instructions to install the driver software that would assist your HP printer device.
First Time Setup
Since this is the very basic and the preliminary step of setting up your printer to the featured needed, it has to be done right and accurate with utmost care. All the procedures have to be followed and done as directed.
The driver software installation for your HP Officejet 3833 printer provides it with the ability to reach the maximum features support. This driver software also helps you to stay updated to the recent features developed for your HP printer model.
The HP Officejet 3833 printer supports the USB cable connection which allows you to send a job request to your printer directly from the connected computer and print or scan or copy or even fax a document or a photo.
The Wireless feature setup on your HP Officejet 3833 printer lets you to access your printer from anywhere and also supports the printer to perform many other additional features. The devices must be connected to the same active wireless network.
HP Mobile Print
The HP mobile print allows the printer device to access and support many diverse features allows the printer to connect to the smartphone or tablet through a Wi-Fi or the Wi-Fi Direct. It lets you to print from anywhere with the same quality of printing.
The HP Officejet 3833 printer can be equipped to support various different features that lets you to boost the performance of your printer to a greater level. The features that are to be supported by the HP Printer can be selected.
HP Officejet 3833 Driver Installation
The driver software for the HP Officejet 3833 printer lets the printer to enhance its own feature support. The driver software is necessary to aid the HP printer with its basic features. On installing the driver software, you can stay updated with the current features available and that would suit your printer.
HP Officejet 3833 Driver Install For Windows
To install the driver software for your HP Officejet 3833 printer on your windows computer, follow the steps given below:
- Do check whether your HP Officejet 3833 printer is installed with any old version of the driver software of any other or same model. If so, uninstall.
- Then, open 123.hp.com/oj3833 and select the printer model as your printer to obtain the list of available driver downloads.
- The site would suggest you the available suitable driver software for your HP Officejet 3833 printer from which you can choose the software package you wish to have.
- Remember to make certain that you have a proper internet connection to proceed with the installation process at right pace.
- After the software package is been downloaded, install it on your windows computer.
- During the installation process, if the prompt to select the connection type pops up, choose the one which is convenient for you.
- Once the driver software is successfully installed on your Windows computer, the printer name will be added to list of drivers and printers linked to the windows computer.
HP Officejet 3833 Driver Install For MAC
To install the driver software for your HP Officejet 3833 printer on your MAC computer, follow the steps given below:
- Confirm that you have updated your MAC computer to initiate with the installation process.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on and open 123.hp.com/setup 3833 on your browser.
- Select the printer model as HP Officejet 3833 to obtain the available list of software packages that would suit your printer model.
- Choose a software package that lets the printer support different features for you to use.
- Download the selected software package and install it on your MAC computer after it is done with its download.
- Follow as directed and choose the connection type when it prompts.
- Choose either USB or wireless connection for your printer to couple with the MAC computer since the HP Officejet 3833 printer does not supports Ethernet connection.
- On your MAC computer, check if your HP Officejet 3833 printer is enabled and add it as a Default printer devices if you wish.
HP Officejet 3833 Ink Cartridge Installation
To install the ink cartridge on the HP Officejet 3833 printer, follow the steps given below:
- You can find the ink cartridges in your accessories pack, and then remove the tapes around the ink cartridge.
- Also check if your cartridge carriage and access door is free from tapes or stickers. If not, just remove all the tapes sticking to it.
- To initiate the process of cartridge installation, open the access door and then differentiate between the colored and black slots.
- Remove all the pull up tabs and caps around the ink cartridge that protect the ink from spitting or damage.
- Also, make sure that touch only the hard plastic portion of the cartridges and don’t touch other portions of the ink cartridges.
- Hold your ink cartridge carefully and gently insert your cartridges into the respective slots to get it mounted on your HP Officejet 3833 Printer device.
- Once you are done with the ink cartridge installation, close the carriage access door of your printer device.
HP Officejet 3833 Wireless Mobile Printing
The HP mobile print allows you to use your HP Officejet 3833 printer to print, scan, copy or even fax from anywhere through the wireless network. The mobile printing feature prints any document sent from the mobile device connected to a wireless network on 123 hp oj3833 printer.
HP Officejet 3833 Airprint Setup
To setup your HP Officejet 3833 printer which is connected to the MAC computer with the Airprint feature, follow the steps given below:
- Before you start off with the process of connecting your printing with the Airprint feature, make sure that you are using an Apple device with iOS version 4.2 or later.
- Also complete the setup your HP Officejet 3833 printer with the initial settings and connections.
- Make certain that your printer is coupled to the wireless network connection. The Airprint feature does not work on a wired connection.
- Open the Wireless option on the Printer Control Panel of your HP Officejet 3833 printer.
- The Wireless Setup Wizard opens showing a list wireless networks available.
- Choose your network name and connect your 123.hp.com/oj3833 printer to that wireless connection.
- If your Network name is not enlisted on that list, then select the Enter New Network Name and type your network name.
- Authenticate, if prompted. Also connect the Apple device to the same wireless network.
HP Officejet 3833 ePrint Setup
ePrint Setup for Windows
- Choose the document or photo you wish to print and then you have to make the obligatory modifications to experience the eprint feature.
- When the prompt to turn on the web services pops up on the Printer Control Panel of the printer, touch the enable or turn on option.
- After that, the Information page will be printed which includes the email address of the printer to which the printed job can be sent as an email.
ePrint Setup for MAC
- For HP Officejet 3833 Printer device, you will have to install the latest version of software with the recommended 123.hp.com/setup 3833
- When the specified settings are confirmed, the Printer Setup information page will be printed on the printer in which the email address of your printer will be mentioned.
- You’ll have to be aware of the printer’s email address to use your printer to print or perform any works just by sending an email.
HP Officejet 3833 Cloud Print Setup
Cloud Print Setup for Windows
To setup your HP Officejet 3833 printer with the Cloud Print using the Windows computer, follow the steps given below:
- To make your HP Officejet 3833 printer more compatible with the cloud print setup, you’ll have to connect your HP Printer Device to the wireless network.
- Then you will have to register your HP Officejet 3832 Printer Device to the Google Chrome by validating your Google account.
- Now, download the cloud print application on your mobile device and open the settings menu and under the Printing option, click next to the Cloud Print.
Cloud Print Setup for MAC
To setup your HP Officejet 3833 printer with the Cloud Print using the MAC computer, follow the steps given below:
- To enhance your printer device to be compatible with the cloud print, open your personal Google account on the Google chrome browser.
- Open the Devices list registered on the Chrome. If your HP Officejet 3833 printer is listed under the New devices list, then click on your printer name and click Register.
- After the initial setups are over, download 123.hp.com/oj3833 Cloud print application on your mobile device and open the settings.
- Under that, click next to the Cloud Print option under the tab Printing.
HP Officejet 3833 Connectivity Setup
Your HP Officejet 3833 printer escalates its performance on connecting to any type of network. Your printer can be associated to the router that provides the desired network connection either through a wired connection or a wireless connection. The HP Printer’s usability and performance increases only when it is connected using a wireless connection.
Step 1: Compatibility
- Before you plan the process of connecting your HP Officejet 3833 printer to a wireless connection, remember to turn on your router and the computer.
- Make certain that you have turned on your wireless router and connected it to the network and be familiar with the wireless network name and the password.
Step 2: Software installation for HP Printer
- Before you install the printer driver software for your HP Officejet 3833 printer, disconnect the USB, if any.
- Go to 123.hp.com/setup 3833 and download the apt printer driver software package and install it on your computer.
Step 3: Wireless Printer setup
- Go to the Wireless setup on the Printer Control Panel of your HP Officejet 3833 printer.
- On the Wireless Setup Wizard, select your wireless network name from the list of network names put on show.
- If your network name is inaccessible on the list, select Enter New Network Name and type your network name.
Step 1: Printer software installation
- Open the browser and visit 123 hp oj3833 printer and select the printer model as HP Officejet 3833 printer.
- The webpage displays a list of available software suite which holds all essential features needed for your printer.
- Download and install a software that would ensemble your printer model and install it.
Step 2: Wireless Printer setup
- To connect your printer to the wireless network, dredge up to turn on your router and its wireless feature.
- From the Printer Control Panel of your 123 hp setup oj3833 printer to the wireless network.
Step 3: Pushbutton mode
- The HP Officejet 3833 printer can be connected to the wireless network using the method Push button method also.
- On the Printer Control Panel, when it prompts you to select the methods pops up, select Push button method.
- Press and hold the WPS button for about 3 seconds, existing on the Wireless router. Wait for a while till the wireless status signal is lit on the printer.
Step 1: Wireless Printer Setup
- After the initial setups and connections of your HP Officejet 3833 printer are over, turn on your printer and the wireless router.
- Open the Wireless setup on the Printer Control Panel of your Printer.
- The list of available wireless networks will be displayed on the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Select your wireless network name and connect to it. When it prompts you to type the password, authenticate it manually.
Step 2: Printer Software install
- When the initial connection and the setups for your HP Officejet 3833 printer is over, visit