HP Officejet 3834 Printer Setup
HP Officejet 3834 is a perfect spending printer for undemanding clients needing to print photographs and records from telephones and tablets, and additionally PCs and Laptops. The underlying price tag is exceptional and will speak to numerous workplaces. 123.hp.com/oj3834 printer running expenses are additionally very great when imprinting in shading.
Setting up HP OfficeJet 3834 printer device for the first time is not a tough task. Just follow the instructions that are printed with the manual that you get while purchasing the product and setup your 123 hp oj3834 printer at complete ease.
Installing perfect driver software for your HP OfficeJet 3834 printer device is very much essential. On installing you will be provided with more engaging features so that you can make your printing tasks simpler, accurate and also time consuming one.
Ending up with issues? Don’t get hesitated, our troubleshooting steps will assist you in fixing your product to normal state. If still you get more queries, then consults with one of our experts, they will make it right for you.
HP Officejet 3834 First Time Printer Setup
Step 1: Removing the Printer from Box
- Firstly remove the product out from its package.
- Then remove all the packing materials from the inside, outside, control panel and scanner unit of the HP OfficeJet 3834 Printer device.
Step 2: Connect the Power Cord to the Printer
- Begin with connecting one end of the power cord to the rear of the HP OfficeJet 3834 Printer device.
- Then connect the other end with the wall outlet.
- Once connected turn on the HP OfficeJet 3834 Printer device.
Step 3: Install the Ink Cartridge
- Open the access door of your 123 hp oj3834 printer
- Insert ink cartridges into the cartridge slot.
- Close the access door of your printer.
Step 4: Printer Software Installtion
- Pick the right software from the 123.hp.com/setup 3832
- Then click download and install next to the full feature version of the driver.
123.hp.com officejet 3834 Services
Officejet3834 First Time Setup
The first step with setting up your HP Officejet 3834 printer device is choosing a best place to place it. The place you choose for your product should be flat and without any tilts also it should not suffer from sudden temperature changes.
Officejet3834 Driver Download
To download and install a perfect driver software for your HP Officejet 3834 printer device, you can reach us and will assist you in choosing a compatible driver software for your device so that you get the best out of your product.
Officejet3834 USB Setup
You can connect your HP Officejet 3834 printer device and your computer device with a USB cable, such that you can take perfect print, scan and copy of your documents or photos that are being saved on your computer device.
Officejet3834 Wireless Setup
You can also connect your HP OfficeJet 3834 printer device and computer device wirelessly, by doing this you can take print out from any of the wirelessly connected device, but in this case your product and computer should be connected to wireless network.
Officejet3834 HP Mobile Print
With the help of HP Mobile print you can print your documents and photos from your gadget to any of the wirelessly connected printer device. This can be helpful to complete your printing tasks even when you are in travel.
Officejet3834 Features Setup
Setting up required features for your HP OfficeJet 3834 printer device, will be essential in dealing with any complex printing tasks. This will make your printing tasks simpler and easy to go process. Make it the best with the leading features.
HP Officejet 3834 Driver Installation
Install the best driver software for your device so that you can enjoy the latest features that are being associated with your device. Also, the issues that you find in the previous version will be rectified once you upgrade the printer driver software. So keep doing it often, so that you can maintain your 123.hp.com/oj3834 printer with the normal working condition.
HP Officejet 3834 Driver Install For Windows
To install the printer driver software in Windows operating system, you will have to follow set of simple steps.
- Click the start button.
- From the start menus, choose the Devices and Printers option.
- Then select the Add a 123 hp setup oj3834 printer option.
- From the Add a printer option, you will have to choose the Add a local printer option.
- Continue with choosing the Use an existing port option and then click the Next option.
- Now choose the Windows Update option, and then till the printer driver is updated.
- Then click HP option, followed by Manufacturer pane, and then choose the name of your printer from the Printers pane.
- Then click next and follow the on screen instructions to complete the installation process of your 123.hp.com/setup 3834 printer driver software.
- Now disconnect and then reconnect the USB cable with the HP Officejet 3834 printer device and the computer, to start off with the printing process.
HP Officejet 3834 Driver Install For MAC
To install the printer driver software in MAC, you will have to follow the below set of simple steps.
- Firstly you will have to choose the Apple menu.
- From the Apple menu, you will have to choose the System Preferences option.
- Then check whether the name of your HP Officejet 3834 printer device is listed.
- Then do any one of the following depending on the printer device is listed or not.
- Then with the help of the Use or Print Using option, you will have to choose your printer device’s name.
- Now you will have to click the add option, to add your 123 hp oj3834 printer device to the list.
- If prompted, you will have to download and install the printer driver software.
- Then you will have to close the system preferences window.
- Then continue with the printing, scanning, copying and faxing process with 123 HP Officejet 3834 printer device.
HP Officejet 3834 Ink Cartridge Installation
To install the ink cartridges of the HP Officejet 3834 printer device for the first time, you will have to follow with the below set of simple steps.
- Firstly be ready with the ink cartridge that is to be installed.
- Make sure you touch only the black plastic that is present with the ink cartridges, do not touch any other portion of the ink cartridges.
- Then you have to remove the plastic tape that is surrounding the ink cartridge.
- Now hold the sides of the ink cartridge, and take it towards your 123.hp.com printer device.
- Then you will have to install the ink cartridge on the specific slot.
- Then push the ink cartridge gently such that it fixes firmly in to its specified slot.
- By repeating the above set of simple steps you will have to install the other ink cartridges into your HP Officejet 3834 printer device.
HP Officejet 3834 Wireless Mobile Printing
With HP Mobile Printing, you can easily print your documents to your HP Officejet 3934 printer device. With HP Officejet 3834 printer device you can also print remotely by emailing files directly to the ePrint enabled device. All you have to do is you have to connect the mobile device and the 123.hp.com/oj3834 printer device to the same network.
HP Officejet 3834 Airprint Setup
To print with the AirPrint services from your HP Officejet 3834 printer device, you will have to follow the below set of simple steps.
- Check whether your HP Officejet 3834 printer device is in the on state. In case your HP Officejet 3834 printer device is in the sleep mode or the hibernate mode, press the power button to wake up your 123.hp.com/ setup oj3834 printer device.
- Open the document that you have to print.
- Choose the action option.
- Choose the print option, depending on the type of print types that you require.
- Choose the printer option, and then choose the select printer option to choose your printer from the list of printers that has been displayed.
- Then make changes to the print settings as per your choice.
- Now select the number of copies and then choose the print option, so begin with printing your files that you have chosen.
HP Officejet 3834 ePrint Setup
ePrint Setup for windows:
- Select File menu and then choose Print.
- Then choose HP ePrint + JetAdvantage option.
- Once prompted, choose HP ePrint Registration.
- Then enter your email address and then choose next.
- Then collect the PIN from the registered mail address.
- Now type the PIN that you have received and then choose next.
- Once you are completed, with the above process, click ok button to close the registration box.
ePrint Setup for MAC:
- Move to 123.hp.com/setup 3834 eprint software.
- Choose download software option.
- Select the OS that you are using.
- Then click the download option.
- Then double click on control panel
- Then double click HP ePrint Installer and then choose continue.
- Now agree all the licence agreements.
- Once prompted, select the PDF Workflow Item check box.
- Then choose the install option.
- Once you are again prompted, enter the password and then follow the instructions.
HP Officejet 3834 Cloud Print Setup
Cloud Print Setup For Windows:
- Turn on your product first.
- Then open chrome on your Windows.
- Then click the settings menu.
- Now continue with choosing the advanced option.
- Then choose Google Cloud Print from the printing menu.
- Now continue with choosing the Manage Cloud Print devices option.
- In case you are prompted, you will have to sign in to your Google Account.
- Now select the printer that you are willing to connect and then choose the add printers option.
Cloud Print Setup For MAC:
- Firstly register the printer with the Google Cloud Print services.
- Turn on your printer and sign in to the Google account.
- Choose settings from chrome and then select show advanced settings option.
- Move to the Google Cloud Print option and then choose manage.
- Choose your HP printer device from the list of available printers.
HP Officejet 3834 Connectivity Setup
Connectivity Setup is the most important factor to confirm the active network connection for driver installation, wired or wireless setup, etc. To supplement the printer functions for the continuous printing works from 123.hp.com/oj3834 Printer device, you have to connect the device, gadgets and router to the same network.
Step 1: To confirm whether your HP Officejet 3834 Printer device is compatible for the wireless settings perform the below steps.
- Consider using only Windows Vista (and newer) and Mac OS X 10.5 (and newer).
- Then check whether your computer is connected wirelessly to an active network.
- Also make a note that the OS that you are using is in control of the wireless adapter.
- Then check whether your computer is not using a static IP address.
Step 2: To install software follow the below steps.
- Follow the on screen instruction to complete the process.
- Now consider choosing Network (Ethernet/Wireless) as your preferred connection type.
- Then choose Yes, send my wireless settings to the printer (recommended) option to complete the installation process.
Step 3: To setup the HP Officejet 3834 Printer device wirelessly follow the below set of simple steps.
- Choose the settings option from the control panel.
- Then you have to choose the wireless option.
- Follow the on screen instructions to complete the process.
Step 1: To install software follow the below set of simple steps.
- Follow the on screen instruction to complete the process.
- Once you are prompted with a window, select Network (Ethernet/Wireless) as the connection type.
- Then choose the Wireless Protected Setup option.
Step 2: To setup your HP Officejet 3834 Printer device for the WPS mode, follow the below set of simple steps.
- Check whether your HP Officejet 6951 Printer device is compatible and is provided with a WPS button.
- Press the WPS button that is present on the router.
- Then wait for atleast two minutes so that your 123.hp.com/setup 3834 Printer device will be connected wirelessly more firmly.
Step 3: To connect your HP Officejet 3834 Printer device with the WPS Push button mode follow the below steps.
- Firstly begin with choosing the WPS push button mode in your device.
- Then within 2 minutes, press the WPS button that is present in the wireless router.
Step 1: To install software for your HP OfficeJet 3834 printer device follow the below steps.
- Follow the on screen instructions.
- Once you find a prompt, choose Network (Ethernet/Wireless) as the connection type.
- Then choose yes, send my wireless settings to the printer (recommended) option to connect your product to the wireless network.
Step 2: To setup and install follow the below steps, we have made these steps simple and easy for you to follow.
- Choose the home screen.
- Choose the wireless icon and then the setup icon.
- Choose the Wireless Settings and then the wireless setup wizard option.
- Choose the name of your wireless active network to continue with the further process.
- In case your wireless network’s name is not listed, then choose the Enter New Network Name option.
- Then follow the on screen instructions to enter the name of your wireless network.
- Enter the WEP or WPA key and choose the done option.
HP Officejet 3834 Wireless Setup
Setting up HP Officejet 3834 printer device to a wireless network is very essential. Once connected, you can make your printing tasks simpler and convenient even when you are on the go. This makes your time more productive and you can complete most of your works done easier. Connect your 123.hp.com/oj3834 device to the wireless network by following the steps that we have given below.
To connect your HP Officejet 3834 printer device to the wireless network, you will have to follow the below set of simple steps.
- Firstly move to the control panel of the printer that is present on the home screen of the HP Officejet 3834 printer device.
- Then you will have to open the dashboard to choose the wireless icon.
- Then you will have to choose the set up icon that is present in the wireless menus.
- Now you will have to choose 123 hp oj3834 wireless settings followed by you will have to choose the Wireless Setup Wizard option.
- Now you will have to choose the name of your network from the listed networks and then choose the ok button.
- If you do not find the name of your network, choose the Enter New Network Name option and follow the on screen instructions to enter your network name.
- And then choose done option.