HP Officejet 4630 Setup
The HP Officejet 4630 printers is a multifunctional printer with support to various features. This oj4630 printer has the feature of both Wi-Fi as well as Wi-Fi Direct. 123.hp.com/oj4630 printer is ideal for both office and home works. It also supports home office works and also supports many different printing facilities.
The problem of finding the right guide to setup your HP Officejet 4630 is resolved here. We give you the exact and the complete guide of the setup process of your new HP Officejet 4630 printer after which you can enjoy the fullest printing features.
On installing the right driver software for your HP Officejet 4630 printer will improve and increase the performance of your printer. The driver software for the HP Officejet 4630 printer is of so many packages. Each includes different features support.
The problems and issues that occur on the HP Officejet 4630 printer is quite common and can easily be solved. These issues doesn’t spoil the whole printer though it hinders the working of the HP printer device for a while.
HP Officejet 4630 First Time Printer Setup
HP Officejet 4630 Printer Setup
Step 1: Remove the printer from the box
- To remove the HP Officejet 4630 printer from the pack, first tear away all the tapes and wrappers on the package using a sharp object.
- Now, remove the HP printer from the box and place it in a safe grounded surface.
Step 2: Connect the Plug into the Power Cord
- Connect the power cord of the HP Officejet 4630 printer on the right port at the rear side of printer.
- Connect the other side of power cord connected to the oj4630 printer to the main power supply.
Step 3: Install the Ink Cartridges
- On the ink cartridge, remove the orange pull up tab and then remove the orange cap by twisting it in the counter clockwise direction.
- Now, match the color dot on the slots with the color of ink cartridge and insert it on the respective slot gently.
Step 4: Install the Printer Software
- 123.hp.com/setup 4630 and select the printer model as HP Officejet 4630 printer and from the available software listed, download one.
- Install the downloaded software and connect only the USB cable when prompted
- on screen.
Step 5: HP Officejet 4630 Wireless Setup
123 hp com OJ 4630 Services
OJ4630 First Time Setup
With the complete guidance and manual provided on this page, the setting up of your HP Officejet 4630 printer becomes so easy and consumes less time in the process. After setting up HP printer, it can be used to perform all sort of works.
The driver software package helps you to boost up the feature support and usability of your HP Officejet 4630 printer. There are so many driver software packages that help you to use many different feature all together on your single HP Officejet 4630 printer.
If you wish to print any document or photo saved on your computer with a clear and a clean quality, you can connect your HP printer device and the computer. The connection between the HP Officejet 4630 printer and the computer can be made through the USB cable.
The HP Officejet 4630 printer can be connected to the network through the wireless connection. On connecting your HP printer to the wireless network, the HP printer lets you to print any document on your printer by sending a print job from anywhere.
HP Mobile Print
The HP Mobile Print lets you to access and use your HP Officejet 4630 printer from your mobile device even. You need not come in direct connection or access to the HP printer. This feature helps you to send a print job to your printer and print it.
You can choose and select the feature that has to be supported by your HP Officejet 4630 printer so that it is comfortable for you to use your own printer in an efficient way. On setting up the features, you can work on any operation.
HP Officejet 4630 Driver Installation
The HP Officejet 4630 printer can be utilized in a better way by installing a driver software for your printer on the computer you have connected the printer to. You can choose the features in each package, you want your printer to be supported with and download it.
HP Officejet 4630 Driver Install For Windows
To install the driver software for your HP Officejet 4630 printer on the Windows computer, follow the steps below:
- Open your browser and visit 123 hp setup oj4630
- On the web site, select the printer model as HP Officejet 4630 printer. The web site will display a list of software download links that matches your needs.
- Select the most recent updated version of software and click download.
- After the download is completed, install the downloaded driver software on the Windows computer.
- Follow as the on screen instructions directs and select the connection type as USB connection when prompted.
- Connect the USB cable with the HP Officejet 4630 printer and the computer.
- Make sure that you connect the USB cable at the right port on both the printer and the computer and use a proper USB cable.
- When the printer is found on the Devices and Printers list on the Windows computer, the installation process is over.
- Try to download hp 4630 driver with full features and if you cant download hp officejet 4630 driver, get to us.
HP Officejet 4630 Driver Install For MAC
To install the driver software for your HP Officejet 4630 printer on a MAC computer, follow the steps below:
- Turn on your HP Officejet 4630 printer device and make sure that you have not connected your printer with the computer.
- If they are connected using an USB cable, disconnect it and connect only when prompted.
- Open the browser and go to 123.hp.com/oj4630 and then to Software and drivers downloads.
- The web site would prompt you to select the printer model. Select the model as HP Officejet 4630 printer.
- Remember to download a software package that would improve the support of your oj4630 printer to many features.
- Open the downloaded HP Easy start file and install it. Follow the on screen instructions for further process.
- When the instructions prompts you to select the connection type for your oj4630 printer and computer, select it as the USB cable.
- Connect the USB cable with the HP Officejet 4630 printer and the computer only when prompted and the driver installation process is over.
HP Officejet 4630 Connectivity Setup
The HP Officejet 4630 printer can be connected to a network in multiple either ways. The HP printer can be connected to a network only when prompted. When the printer is connected to a network, you can print any documents with different enhanced features from any device, be it mobile or computer.
HP Officejet 4630 Auto Wireless Connect
Step 1: Compatibility
- Before you start off with the process of connecting your HP Officejet 4630 printer with the wireless connection, turn on the router, printer and the computer.
- Also make sure that the router is connected to an active internet.
Step 2: Software installation for HP Printer
- If your HP Officejet 4630 printer is connected to the network using an USB or Ethernet cable, disconnect it.
- Download the printer driver software for your HP printer from 123.hp.com/oj4630 and install it on your computer and complete the process.
Step 3: Wireless Printer setup
- Touch the wireless option and go to the setup menu on the Printer Control Panel of your HP Officejet 4630 printer.
- On the Wireless Setup Wizard, under the wireless setting, select your network name from the list of networks listed.
- If your network name is not displayed on the list, select Enter New Network Name and type the name of the network manually and click ok.
- NOTE:Update your driver for hp officejet 4630.
HP Officejet 4630 WPS Setup
Step 1: Printer software installation
- Open the official HP site and from the list, select the printer model as HP Officejet 4630 printer. From the displayed list, download the suitable software for your oj4630 HP printer.
- Install the software on your computer and follow as directed and complete the installation process.
Step 2: Wireless Printer setup
- After the installation, check if the router and its Wi-Fi is turned on.
- Now, using the Printer Control Panel of your HP Officejet 4630 printer, connect your printer to your wireless network through the wireless setup option.
Step 3: Pushbutton mode
- You can connect your HP Officejet 4630 printer to the wireless network using the Push button method. When the prompt to select the method appears on the process, choose the Push button.
- Now, press and hold the WPS button, on your router for about 3 seconds.
- The wireless status indicator will be lit indicating the hp com 123 printer is been connected to the wireless network connection.
HP Officejet 4630 Wireless Setup Wizard
Step 1: Wireless Printer Setup
- After setting up the initial printer connections, turn on your HP Officejet 4630 printer and your wireless router.
- Now, on the Printer Control Panel, open the Wireless settings.
- The Wireless Setup Wizard opens with the list of networks, from which you can select your network name.
- If it prompts you to authenticate, type the password for your network.
Step 2: Printer Software install
- After the initial setups for the HP Officejet 4630 printer are done, open the official HP site on your browser.
- Select the Printer model as 123.hp.com/setup 4630 printer from the list of printer models and the web site will display a list of available software suitable for your printer and download anyone that suits your printer.
- After the software has completed downloading, install it and complete the installation process.
- When the prompt to select the connection type arise, choose the wireless connection and follow as directed.