HP Officejet 4650 Printer Setup
Get amazed by the magnificently designed HP Officejet 4650 printer supporting all around stuffs at home and offices. Cost effective and faster print functions are the main attributes of 123.hp.com/oj4650 which is highly integrated for the superior performance when compared all other prototypes on the market.
HP Officejet 4650 printer setup is never been a complex one even with functional wise, the solid device is mainly focused for the sole purposes in printing faster and consistently without any re4duction in the print quality.
Driver installation is a must done process for every user getting your hands on the HP Officejet 4650 printer device; only after the driver installation, you will be enjoying the diverse and extended features of your printer device.
Troubles, problems, tribulations or plight or whatever the name that you face when employing the works on the HP Officejet printer can be easily cleared on your own with the guides of our technical leads just by figuring out the problem accurately.
HP Officejet 4650 First Time Printer Setup
Step 1: Remove the Printer from the Box:
- Gently get the HP Officejet 4650 printer device out from the package box with the packing materials and tapes removed from it.
- Navigate into the scanner glass bed, control panel board, and interior parts of the printer for the stickers and plastics materials.
Step 2: Connect the Plug into the Power Cord:
- Unite the printer to the electrical power source with the help of power cords provided with the HP printers.
- After connection switch ON the device and start providing the system preferences like Date, Time and Region.
Step 3: Install the Ink Cartridges:
- Take out the Ink cartridges from the box, lift the cartridge access door gently and follow the manual instructions.
- Clean out the plastic materials present in the cartridge access door and proceed with inserting the ink cartridge with the orange cap twisted and snapped.
Step 4: Install the Printer Software:
- For the best experience with 123.hp.com/setup 4650 printer kindly download the respective driver software for a successful installation.
First Time Setup
Have you ever got your hands on the installation of printer setups before? Don’t worry because of the complex looks, setting up your HP printer is a straightforward process even a child with basic knowledge of the devices can perform the setup.
Accommodation of all the extended features can only be achieved through the driver installation specifically made for the compatibility of your printer from the 123 hp oj4650 setup that can install on respective operating systems of all configurations.
USB setup is the predominant setup carried out in the printer connection, every HP printer’s accompanies by a USB cable which is connected during the installer prompt. Printer setup is an incomplete on without the action of USB setup.
Wireless setup is a versatile feature loaded with your HP printers for the proficient people who wander with the print jobs and all other functions to be performed, act on your desire stuffs by printing using the wireless network through ePrint, Airprint, Cloud Print features
HP Mobile Print
HP printers offer you the urge of printing from your mobile phones with the help of the sophisticated plug-ins designed for performing those functions on all operating system platforms, simply enable the art of mobile printing on your phone through the guides.
Lightening fast print speed integrated on the board with automatic Duplex printing allowing you copy or scan with feeding the paper automatically which increases the productivity and time efficiency with Borderless orienting is possible.
HP Officejet 4650 Driver Installation
Momentous elements carrying driver installation for your HP Officejet 4650 printer can be done with the help of driver CD provided by HP or software downloaded from the 123.hp.com/setup 4650 overall experience on using the extended features of your printer can be attained on both Windows and MAC operating systems.
HP Officejet 4650 Driver Install For Windows
Follow the guides for driver installation on Windows:
- Interface not only your printer with your Windows utilize all around feature extended on your printer by executing driver installation through the HP printer CD or download the driver software from 123.hp.com/oj4650
- Makes sure the downloaded file is up to date and compatible with the exact system configuration for the speedy performance.
- Follow the manual instructions from head to toe, remove the cables attached to the printer from your computer.
- All you have to do is click on the downloaded file and start installing the software, during the installation the installer will prompt you to connect the USB cable to the printer and will obtain the connectivity identity by the process.
- Follow the instructions without fail and complete the installation successfully by choosing the mode of connection at the end of the installation, do a test print after completing to ensure the performance.
HP Officejet 4650 Driver Install For MAC
Follow the steps to install the printer driver on your MAC:
- Make your printer and computer ready for the use of all the requirements gathered to initiate the installation process.
- Driver installation of HP Printer follows the same steps as of other operating systems, utilize the CD given with the printer device or else download the driver from 123.hp.com/setup 4650 with all the updates
- Set you apple menu for providing the system preferences, look for your name in the system display and follow the instructions.
- Click the Add printer option present on the installer the printer queue on your MAC.
- Downloaded file will be located at the MAC dock downloads folder, Install the driver file on your MAC with the USB cables removed during the installation.
- Installer will prompt you to connect the USB cables during the installation process, kindly follow the instructions and try hitting a print job.
HP Officejet 4650 Ink Cartridge Installation
Follow the steps to install the ink cartridge on your HP Officejet 4650 printer:
- Carry out the installation process after clearing the tapes and plastic materials present inside the cartridge access door to avoid strife while installing.
- Take out the ink cartridges provided with the original HP printer box and make it ready for the installation. Ensure the printer doesn’t make any noise during the whole process.
- In a placid manner lift the ink cartridge door and extend it to the fullest to insert the cartridges.
- Make sure you hold the Ink cartridges on the sides; touch only the black part of the cartridge and insert into the dedicated slot gently. Loop out the orange tab to snap it, ensure it fits correctly into the slot.
- After the completion of Ink cartridge insertion close the ink carriage door, if you feel any noise leave it calm and try completing the installation. Do print the specification page for the gradient details.
HP Officejet 4650 Wireless Mobile Printing
Perform the wireless features with the remote fidelity on your printer which makes you print from your mobile phone, wherever you go just carry out the print function by connecting your printer to your wireless network with ease of action. Use the Smartphone of any operating system with the HP powered plug-in for the wireless mobile printing.
HP Officejet 4650 Airprint Setup
For the Airprint Setup, you will have to proceed with the below steps for enhancing it avail the services on your HP Officejet 4650 Printer device:
- Perform print using your iphone or ipod with the OS compatibilities checked, initiate the Airprint setup by getting ready with your HP Officejet 4650 printer device.
- Supply an active network connection either through wired or wireless to your printer and hookup the devices through WIFI Direct or HP wireless.
- Remove the USB cables from the printer as the Airprint might stop working when the cable is connected.
- Make sure the printer is awake as the connection break up when the printer goes offline or sleep mode.
- Download and install the latest firmware for your printer and configure the Airprint from your computer or ios device.
- Finish up the Airprint setup with mode of print in the print page, select color print or a black print from the print menu and click print to enjoy 123.hp.com/setup 4650 Airprint service on your HP Officejet 4650 printer device.
HP Officejet 4650 ePrint Setup
ePrint Setup for Windows:
- HP ePrint requirements for the ePrint setup are windows 7 or later versions; make sure of the requirement and kick start the process by connecting the printer to an active network connection.
- Roll on with the web services switching from your printer control panel or through embedded services with connecting the WIFI direct or through 123 hp oj4650 wireless.
- Access ePrint option and receive the printer’s email address from the information page and perform prints using your computer.
ePrint Setup for MAC:
- For the MAC console follow the same steps from the requirements gathering till the connection of an active internet to the computer.
- Access ePrint only through modes of webs services which has to be switched ON either from the control panel or through the embedded services.
- Acquire the email address of your HP Officejet 4650 printer for emailing the documents or photos and finish print jobs through ePrint service.
HP Officejet 4650 Cloud Print Setup
Cloud Print Setup for Windows:
- Have a chrome browser installed on your Windows computer with an updated version.
- Build a Google account for your HP Officejet 4650 print and sign in with that account on your windows device.
- Register the printer on the Google cloud services by surfing through the browser options and perform the cloud print for the confirmation of successful setup.
Cloud Print Setup for MAC:
- Look after the general procedures for setting up cloud service on your HP Officejet 4560 printer device with the Google account signed in the MAC.
- Open an updated chrome browser and start registering 123.hp.com/oj4650 Google cloud print service for using the Cloud print feature on your printer.
- Complete registration and start using the details from the information page of the cloud print service window, do print a document to check the performance of the setup.
HP Officejet 4650 Connectivity Setup
For the wireless connectivity setup always set the appropriate Router bandwidth and ensure the pushbutton physical presence as they cause higher impacts in the connection. It offers a high level secured type network through the WPA security provided for the protected setup.
Step 1: Compatibility
- Print or other features can be attained through auto wireless connect without the use of Ethernet cables or password typed manually.
- Use the Auto wireless connect feature with the normal Printer software or driver installation and no need of installing any new software.
Step 2: Software installation for HP Printer
- Only the HP software installation helps you with the usage of extended features which make easy connections in the auto wireless connect.
- Select wireless setup settings from your HP Officejet 4650 printer’s control and follow the instructions.
Step 3: Wireless Printer setup
- Take control over the wireless adapter and supply wireless network connection to your computer.
- Static IP address must be used by the computer and the network connection ought to come under the appropriate bandwidth of frequency from the Router.
- Encounter a temporary block in the network connection and then complete the wireless printer setup.
Step 1: Printer software installation
- Obtain the appropriate printer software for your HP Officejet 4650 printer device with all the compatible qualities in consideration.
- Prefer your system configuration and then install the software with the mode of print fed at the end of the installation.
Step 2: Wireless Printer setup
- Provide an active internet connection to the printer with the printer connected to the same network to which the computer is also connected.
- Go through 123.hp.com/setup oj4650 Wireless setup wizard present in the printer’s control panel, access the wireless settings to connect the printer to your wireless network.
Step 3: Pushbutton mode
- Push button method is a predominant mode in connecting your wireless network to the printer, look after the physical pushbutton present in the Router and printer control panel.
- Provide a WPA or WPA2 level security in your network while connecting the printer to the network and complete the process.
Step 1: Wireless Printer Setup
- HP printers comprising Touch screen control panels has the feature of wireless setup wizard, hook up your network and HP Officejet 4650 printer with ease.
- Wireless setup wizard will leads to a list of available network within the range, chooser your network from the list and follow the instructions.
- If the network doesn’t contain your network name, feed the name manually and connect the network using the required passphrases.
Step 2: Printer Software install
- For the perfect connection and distinctive features printer software installation has to be done while performing the wireless setups and other features.
- Gaze into 123.hp.com/oj4650 website for the suitable and updated software for your printer; make sure you have downloaded the software compatible with your system.
- Follow the system procedures for installing the printer software, choose the connection type as wireless at the installation ending and enjoy the wireless services.
HP Officejet 4650 Wireless Setup
HP Officejet 4650 endeavors you with the ultimate invention of wireless feature that can be set up in a matter of screen taps, with the all around convenience wireless setup can be completed in a short time on all operating system platforms. Perform wireless printing from any device with the help wireless connection using an active network.
- Power up your windows computer, router and all other requirements readily available to carry out the wireless setup.
- Peep through the HP Officejet 4650 printer’s control panel to access the wireless setup option, enable the wireless setup by clicking the wireless setup wizard.
- Click 123.hp.com/setup 4650 Wireless setup wizard which ends up with the network name list that’s comes under the feasibility range of the printer.
- Choose your network name from the list it shows off, if you are unable to find the name search your network name by yourself without making any error in the case characters of the network name.
- Finally install the printer software for your printer model on your Windows to enjoy the wireless features on your computer without any lag.
- Lit up your Router and MAC for setting up the wireless feature, ensure their connectivity as you may get distortion during the setup.
- Eye into the wireless options available on the HP Officejet 4650 printer’s control panel and access 123.hp.com/oj4650 wireless setup wizard.
- Wireless setup wizard exhibits the list of networks available in the range, select the network name of yours and continue with the instructions shown in the display.
- Furnish the network name manually if you don’t find the network name on the wizard’s list, search it without change in the case characters and type in the necessary passwords to connect the network.
- Install the respective software to finish up the wireless setup on your MAC, choose the file from the MAC dock to install the software.
HP Officejet 4650 Troubleshooting
Follow the steps mentioned below to troubleshoot the printer offline issues:
- Turn off the printer to provide some rest to the device as it may have exhausted, do provide a power reset to your printer by removing the printer cord and connected back with power buttons UP.
- Look into the control panel for the printers and devices option; check whether your printer device is set as default printer for carrying out the functions.
- For setting it as default printer do right click the name of the printer from the devices and printer.
- If you find a grey colored checkbox present next to your printer, right click the device and choose the printer options for solving issues aligned with 123 hp setup oj4650 printer.
- Try updating the printer firmware, updated firmwares would clear most possible issues.
- In case of wireless connectivity choose only secured network connection, do not connect to host or guest network as they prevent the printer’s connectivity.
Follow the below steps when you face print job stuck in print queue issues:
- Kindly turn down your HP Officejet 4650 printer device power and take out all the cables from the printer and make sure there is no connectivity.
- Save all your print jobs as they may get deleted during the process, use the memory stick to store all your files.
- Hit it on the windows menu of your computer to view the services option and then you have to choose the printer spooler option under the services option.
- Halt your present works and right click on the spooler option to stop the services using the stop button present in it.
- Make sure, that you have deleted unwanted temporary files in the folder and has got enough explorer storage for saving your files.
- If the above issues don’t narrow you to the solution use 123.hp.com/oj4650 diagnosing tools to diagnose the problem, switch off your computer and try it switching it ON after some time.
123-hp-com.net is an independent third-party providing assistance on printer basic setup, driver installation and connectivity issues. The logo, trademarks, brand names, product and services are only for the reference purpose. We disclaim any ownership to any of these and we are not responsible for any warranty or free service as mentioned from the manufacturer. Users are advised to go through our terms and policies before availing any service.