HP Officejet 4657 Printer Setup
HP Officejet 4657 is the multifunctional printer. This is appropriate for home and office use. The printer can support both wired and wireless connections. Automatic Document feeder will reduce print time.
The basic printer setup is easy and essential. It comprises the hardware configuration. Proceed with the Printer manual instructions to make the task simple and easy.
The troubleshooting section involves step by step instructions. These instructions will resolve the printer issues instantly. At any time, you can contact our technical team for virtual help.
Issues that rise with your HP Officejet 4657 printer device are common. Do not feel hesitated once your HP Officejet 4657 printer device prompts with some error messages. Have a look at our troubleshooting steps and fix them to the earliest.
HP Officejet 4657 First Time Printer Setup
Step 1: Remove the Printer from the Box
- First of all, place the printer box on the flattened surface.
- Now, take the HP Officejet 4657 printer and peel off the packaging materials.
- Eventually, check the printer accessories keep it aside for future use.
Step 2: Connect the Plug into the Power Cord
- Next, take the power cord from its pack.
- After that, connect one end of the power cord to the printer. Sequentially the other end to Power socket.
- Wait for a few minutes and then turn on the printer device.
Step 3: Install the Ink Cartridges
- Now, perform the ink cartridge setup.
- Take the ink cartridges and insert it into the cartridge slot of HP Officejet 4657.
- Note: Color code is provided above the cartridge slot for proper insertion.
Step 4: Install the Printer Software
- Avail the complete service of HP Officejet 4657 with the perfect driver installation.
- However, download the HP Officejet 4657 driver from manufacturer official site.
- You can also get the complete download steps from 123.hp.com/setup oj4657.
First Time Setup
To start with, select a steady environment for setting the HP Officejet 4657 printer. We have designed simple steps for installing and configuring the printer with the network. For any help contact our tech team.
You can get the print job easily done with HP Officejet 4657 printer device. This driver includes a complete set of files for printer functions. Visit 123.hp.com/oj4657 to know the available driver for installation.
The USB connection is possible during the printer software installation. For the USB setup, you need a USB cable. Make sure it is sufficient enough to connect all the devices. Now, proceed with the manual instructions for a successful setup.
The features of the HP Officejet 4657 printer can be achieved through a wireless connection. Initially, link your device to the active wireless network. With the wireless feature, you can virtually connect the device with the printer.
HP Mobile Print
HP Officejet 4657 printer can be easily connected with the Mobile device. There is a various print app that supports mobile printing. We offer complete assistance for connecting the Officejet 4657 printer to a Mobile device.
The Various features of Officejet 4657 include print, copy and scan functions. The wireless feature is also compatible with the branded Officejet 4657 printer model. Setup and enable all the features of the Officejet 4657 printer device.
HP Officejet 4657 Driver Installation
Driver installation is different for each version of your supporting device. The driver installation is now available with CD, from the official site and other supporting apps.
HP Officejet 4657 Driver Install For Windows
- First of all, turn on HP Officejet 4657 and Windows device.
- Now, visit the official webpage and download the latest version of the driver package.
- Note: Ensure that the downloaded driver package supports the windows device.
- Next, explore the downloaded setup file to initiate the installation.
- During the installation process, select the preferred connection type and configure it.
- Sequentially, follow the HP Officejet 4657 printer manual for a successful connection.
- The detailed instructions are available on 123.hp.com/oj4657.
HP Officejet 4657 Driver Install For MAC
- In the first place, establish a network connection for the Officejet printer and Mac device.
- After that, go to the manufacturer official webpage. Here, enter the printer model and select the Officejet 4657 driver.
- Sequentially, tap on the download option for Officejet 4657 driver download.
- Next, open the driver file and initiate the installation process.
- At this point, proceed with the screen instruction to complete the installation process.
- For doubts and clarifications, refer to 123.hp.com/setup oj4657.
HP Officejet 4657 Connectivity Setup
HP Officejet 4657 printer device can be connected through various connectivity techniques. Once you establish the connection, you can print from the HP Officejet 4657 printer. The step by step guidelines is available on 123.hp.com/setup 4657.
- Before you begin, make sure the printer has the WPS Push-button.
- Note: The wireless router must also have the WPS Push-button.
- Ensure that the wireless network is stable without any interruption.
- After that, press the WPS Push button on the Officejet 4657 printer.
- Within two minutes, press the Push button on the router.
- In the first place, select the settings icon on the Officejet 4657 control panel.
- Next, select the Wi-Fi protected setup icon from the available list.
- Now, choose the WPS PIN connection method.
- Eventually, proceed with the screen instruction for configuring it.
- Get complete assistance from 123.hp.com/oj4657.
- Do you wish to connect the Officejet 4657 printer wirelessly with the Network? Then proceed with the below sequential steps.
- Initially, tap on the settings menu on the Officejet 4657 printer control panel.
- Next, click on the wireless option in the displayed list.
- Eventually, select the Wireless setup wizard.
- Finally, enter the network details and configure the setup.
HP Officejet 4657 Wireless Setup
HP Officejet 4657 Wireless Setup is advanced to take printouts. This method is effective and also a trouble-free process for users. Visit 123.hp.com/setup oj4657 to get the instructions for setting the printer wirelessly.
- Firstly, establish a wireless connection for your Windows device.
- Secondly, open the Devices and Printers section on your Windows device.
- Here, search and select the printer. If not available then the Officejet 4657 printer manually.
- Then, choose the settings option and select the Wireless settings.
- Finally, proceed with the Officejet 4657 user manual to complete the wireless setup.
- In the first place, obtain the active network for connection.
- Now, navigate to settings option and choose a wireless setup.
- Then enter the network details. This includes the SSID and password.
- Consequently, follow the guidance on the screen for configuring the wireless setup.
- Get the complete assistance for Wireless setup from 123.hp.com/oj4657.
123-hp-com.net is an independent third-party providing assistance on printer basic setup, driver installation and connectivity issues. The logo, trademarks, brand names, product and services are only for the reference purpose. We disclaim any ownership to any of these and we are not responsible for any warranty or free service as mentioned from the manufacturer. Users are advised to go through our terms and policies before availing any service.