Officejet 5200 Printer Setup
HP Officejet 5200 printer is a low-cost device with deluxe features. This remarkable device is a perfect choice for a large business where the printer plays a vital role. The attractive feature of this machine is automatic duplex printing and wireless capabilities.
OJ5200 Initial Printer Setup
To explore the full potential of the printer, do the initial setup without missing out on any instruction. Now, start the initial setup that unveils cool printer features. Dial our toll-free number if anything goes wrong with the printer setup.
Latest Driver Install
Download basic or HP Easy Start driver based on the requirement. Mostly, the Officejet 5200 printer can accept any driver including basic and full-feature. Struggling to complete the driver install? Then, find and try out our driver installation steps for OJ5200.
The printer may start to flash with general wear and tear issues. Quickly, get rid of the printer issues all at once using the repair steps. If cannot sort out the issue, then you can approach our technician. We will get things working.
Officejet 5200 series First Time Printer Setup
Step 1: Remove the Printer from the Box
- Initially, spot a clean and firm location for placing the OJ5200 printing device .
- Now, draw out a device and isolate the accessories after removing the plasters.
- Then, verify the functioning of the printer and accessories.
Step 2: Attach the Power Cord to the printer and power outlet
- Now, you should find the power source that offers a fluctuation-free current.
- Then, connect the power cord to your printing device and also to the power source.
- After connecting, switch on the printing device and set preferences.
Step 3: Install the Ink Cartridges and papers
- At first, you have to remove the old ink cartridge form the printing device .
- Then, unwrap your new HP ink from the package.
- Next, open the ink door to find the ink slots.
- Later, choose the right color slots to insert the ink cartridge.
- Now, load papers in the tray and arrange them without any folds.
- At last, close the paper tray and take a test print.
123.hp.com OJ 5200 All-in-one Series Printer Services
OJ5200 First Time Setup
Establish a connection for your new OJ5200 printer through a successful printer setup. Now, unpack your printing device from the parcel. After connecting the printing device to a power connection, start your printing work. Initial setup is completed.
Looking for complete printer driver software? Then, you can approach us by calling our toll-free number. Seek for the updated software driver on the website. On downloading the driver, your printing device will get add-on features.
The usual way for creating a connection among the device is USB. We offer service for your HP USB printer setup. We will guide you on how to download the driver when the devices are connected with USB. Just follow the below USB setup.
The convenient mode for your HP printer network setup is wireless. Our technical team is ready to offer assistance regarding wireless setup. Hp OJ5200 wireless setup is the first step for downloading and installing the driver.
HP Mobile Print
How to connect my printing device with a mobile device? Here is the guide that you have to follow for connecting your smartphone. In addition, HP offers an easy method to print using the HP Mobile Print app. Lift your printing work with the latest version app.
Enhancing the printing device capability is important. To improve, you should get the driver that promote more features. The feature setup of the printing device involves activating the Web Services. If you want to know more about the features setup, approach us.
Officejet 5200 Driver Installation
The software driver installation of the printer is a crucial part of the printer setup. You have to get the prerequisite before you start the setup process. The following section describes all steps for the hp OJ5200 driver setup.
OfficeJet 5200 Driver Install for Windows
- Initial setup, turn on your device for instant driver installation.
- Now, have an undamaged USB cable and proceed to install driver.
- Most importantly, you should analyze the USB ports of the printing device .
- Note: Instead of selecting the USB hub, use the direct USB connection.
- Then, you should connect the USB cable only when prompted.
- Go to the driver page from the web browser and pick your printing device model.
- Next, select the latest set of basic driver or full featured printer driver from the list.
- At once, click on the Download option for downloading new driver.
- In the end, install the driver and connect the USB when prompted.
- NOTE: Try to download the Full featured set of hp 5200 driver,it has more features than the basic driver.
OfficeJet 5200 Driver Install for MAC
- To begin setup with, switch on the printing device and Mac device.
- Now, you need to choose the driver from the site or driver CD.
- When you have a CD, you can use it to transfer the necessary driver for your printing device .
- Next, head to the driver page and select the HP OJ5200 driver.
- If necessary, read the description for the selected printing device driver.
- Then, choose the driver based on your need and press the Download option.
- It will initiate the download process and complete the download.
- After the download, you have to install the file from where it is downloaded.
- In the end, install Officejet 5200 all-in-one printer driver.
HP OfficeJet 5200 Connectivity Setup
Want to learn more about printer connectivity setup? Now, you can get from us. To install the compatible driver, you have to refer to our website. The compatible connection method for your OJ5200 printer is given below.
- Your new printing device will be able to connect to the available network automatically.
- It is advisable to have the updated OS on the computer and also a newer printer.
- Now, download the OJ5200 driver and run it on the computer.
- Next, turn on the printing device . Usually, your printing device will be in Auto wireless mode for the first two hours.
- You have got two hours to complete the whole process by selecting the Connection Type.
- For OJ5200 wireless setup, you have to select a working router and printer.
- Now, move to the printing device control panel and select the Wireless icon.
- Then, choose the Setup option in the displayed option and select the Wireless Settings option.
- Later, click on the Wireless Setup Wizard to search for the available networks.
- At last, tap on the network name and type the security code to connect.
WPS PIN method
- Get the security code for the network which is always numeric.
- All you have to do is turn on the printing device and computer.
- From the printing device panel, choose the Wireless icon.
- Now, find the Setup option and enable the Wi-Fi Protected Setup option.
- Select the connection mode and enter the WPS security number.
WPS Pushbutton mode
- Whenever you try to connect with the network, you can use the WPS pushbutton method.
- Hit the WPS pushbutton on your printing device and hold it for a few minutes.
- Then, the wireless light on your printing device will start to blink.
- Later, choose the WPS button on the router to press and hold.
- At last, the devices will connect to a valid network.
HP OfficeJet 5200 Connect Wireless to the Devices
You can connect the HP OJ5200 series printer to the devices wireless. For this, all you have to do is to connect the printing device and the devices individually to the same wireless network.
- Validate the network name and password before you start the OJ5200 wireless setup.
- Note: Never try to connect the printing device to the guest network.
- Next, delete the old wireless driver from your computer.
Wireless connectivity printer setup:
- At first, navigate to the printing device control panel to choose the Wireless option.
- Then, click on the Wireless Settings to get various network options.
- From the displayed choices, select the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Now, you will get networks in the area. Select the network and type in the password.
- NOTE: Always download the full set of drivers and make sure the drivers are updated periodically.
OJ5200 wireless setup requirements:
- The main needs for the wireless network are SSID and password.
- Discard the cables from the printer which may restrict the wireless connection.
- Note: Find and connect only to the home network.
OJ5200 wireless setup:
- Confirm the network credentials and choose the Wireless network option.
- You can find it on your printing device control panel.
- Click on it and select the Wireless Settings option from the displayed options.
- Now, find the Wireless Setup Wizard and proceed to select the network.
- If the network is unavailable in the list, then type the network manually.
- At last, connect to the home network using the password.
Officejet 5200 Wireless Mobile Printing
Now upgrade to the wireless setting from USB cable in a jiffy with the latest HP wireless drivers for OfficeJet 5200. Also, get the compatible software driver from 123.hp.com/oj5200. You can also get the latest drivers and software for OfficeJet 5220, 5230, 5232, 5252, 5255, 5258, and 5264 All-in-One printers.
HP OfficeJet 5200 Mobility Features
Now, enable the complete mobility features on your HP printer in a click:
To begin with Mobile printing setup, you should enable the Web Services on your HP OJ 5200 printing device . Below are the Mobility fetures of HP OJ 5200 Series:
- ePrint – Now print any document from anywhere by just emailing it.
- AirPrint – An exclusive feature for printing from the iOS device.
- Mopria Print – Exclusive software driver to print from any Android device on a click.
- Wireless Direct – Also, print from any device in the same wireless network in a jiffy with Wireless Direct.
- HP Smart App – Now, with a single app track your HP OJ5200 printing device performance.
HP OfficeJet 5200 Troubleshooting
To fix the Printer Offline issue on the Windows:
- Generally, the printing device offline issue occurs due to some problem in the connectivity.
- To begin with the troubleshooting, check the connection status.
- In case of wired connection, check the USB cable for any physical damage.
- For a wireless connection, check the connection status and retry connecting.
- If the issue still persists, call our experts for immediate assistance.
To fix the