HP Officejet 5258 Setup
OJ5258 is a compact device which is a best suit for your office printing needs. Now you can print, scan, copy and fax with this device. Also, connect the HP printer 5258 to the network with a USB cable or wireless. You can now get the compatible driver and software for any device* from 123.hp.com/oj5258. Also, enjoy the mobility features of 123 hp com 5258 with the right set of driver and software from the manual.
OJ5258 Initial Printer Setup
Now setup HP officejet 5258 all in one wireless printer with the latest HP OJ5258 manual. Here are the complete steps for setting up your 123hp com setup 5258 printer right at the first try.
Latest HP Officejet 5258 Driver Install
Now install the complete set of driver and software for your HP OJ5258 printer from the direct link. Also get the expert assistance throughout the process.
Now we are here to fix any issue with either initial setup or during performance. For quick and immediate solution, contact our experts at 1-844-554-2340 for immediate solution.
HP Officejet 5258 First Time Printer Setup
HP Officejet 5258 Printer Setup
Step 1: OJ5258 Hardware Setup
- To begin setup with, unpack your OJ5258 printer with the accessories.
- Next, remove the packing materials and the plastic tapes from the printer body.
- Now, connect the OJ5258 printer to the power cord and turn it on.
- Then proceed to the ink cartridge installation by opening the access door when the printer is still on.
- Now, unwrap the new OJ5258 ink cartridge and peel off the plastic tape from the copper contact head.
- Insert them into the slots and fit them in the place.
- Finally, close the cartridge access door and load papers into the input tray.
Step 2: Driver install
- To begin setup with the OJ5258 driver installation, you can use either the CD/DVD that comes in the pack or the direct link.
- Now visit the download link and let it detect your device OS.
- Then download the OJ 5258 driver pack and run the AutoRun file to install it.
- Finally follow the instructions on the OJ5258 setup wizard screen.
Step 3: Connect to a network
- After installing the driver set, connect the printer to the network.
- Now for this, you can use either Original OJ5258 USB cable or the Wireless connection.
Step 4: Enable all features
- After installing the complete set of driver, enable the OJ5258 features on your OJ5258 printer.
- With the OJ5258 wireless feature, you can enable the Mobility features and the Wireless Direct. Also, enable the complete printing features like scan, copy and fax.
Step 5: HP Officejet 5258 Wireless Setup
Officejet 5258 All-in-one Series Printer Services
HP Officejet 5258 First Time Setup
To begin with the first time setup of your OJ5258 printer, use the complete setup guide for OJ5258 setup. Also, get the latest driver for enabling the complete features
HP Officejet 5258 Driver Download
Download and install them latest 123 hp com officejet 5258 driver & Software from the link in a snap. Also get the complete assistance for installing and upgrading the driver.
HP Officejet 5258 USB Setup
Now connect your OJ5258 Printer to the router or any device with a USB cable and the latest USB Driver. Also, explore about the USB mode and features.Next move on to the setup process.
HP Officejet 5258 Driver Installation
Now download the latest set of driver from our side for OJ5258 and install it to the connected devices. Also get the compatible, driver for your Windows or MAC from the same link. What’s more? Now also update the existing printer driver & software with expert assistance
HP Officejet 5258 Driver Install For Windows
Install the latest set of OJ 5258 driver for your Windows:
- To begin setup with the installation process, visit the direct link or get it from us.
- Next, install the driver for your Windows and install it using the AutoRun file.
- Now, follow the set of instructions and complete the process.
- You may need to unplug and replug the USB cable whenever the wizard prompts.
HP Officejet 5258 Driver Install For MAC
Get the latest set of OJ 5258 driver for your MAC:
- To begin setup with, visit the link to download oj5258 driver for installing the driver for MAC.
- Now install the driver to your MAC and run the AutoRun file.
- Next, follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- Then, unplug and replug the USB cable whenever the wizard prompts.
HP Officejet 5258 Connectivity Setup
Now connect your OJ5258 printer with the router or devices in a jiffy with the latest wireless driver and software. Also now connect it either with the SSID or WPS pin to the wireless network in a snap. Get the latest set of Wireless driver from the direct link.
HP Officejet 5258 Wireless Setup Wizard
Step 1: Wireless Setup Wizard
- To begin setup with, go to the Settings on your printer panel and then go to the Wireless under the Connections option.
- Now this will initiate the Wireless Setup wizard.
- Next, follow the set of instructions on the screen and complete the setup process.
- Also you can see the wizard listing your SSID. Select your Network SSID and enter Password.
Step 2: Wireless Driver for OJ 5258:
- Now, visit the link and download wireless driver for OJ5258.
- From the list, install the wireless driver and software for your OJ5258 printer .
HP OfficeJet 5258 FAQs
How do I connect my HP printer to the Internet?
Now use either the classic USB mode of connectivity or upgrade it to the wireless connection with the easy HP utility apps. Also, get the latest USB drivers and Officejet 5258 Wireless drivers from our experts. A complete Officejet 5258 Connectivity Setup guide. Click here to proceed further.
How do I install my HP Officejet 5258 printer?
The HP Officejet 5258 Installation process is now less time consuming with technical assistance. Proceed with the Hardware setup followed by the software setup with the latest drivers & software. Also, never miss a step from HP setup guide 123.hp.com/setup 5258. Click here to complete HP Officejet 5258 Setup.
How do I change the wifi on my HP Officejet 5258?
To change the Wifi on your HP Officejet 5258 printer, reset the Wireless settings on your printer by holding the Wireless icon for 5-10 seconds. Then, proceed with the usual wireless network setup option. Click here to reset the Wireless settings and add a new wireless network.
How to update drivers for my HP Officejet 5258 printer?
Regular update of HP drivers and software for your Officejet 5258 printer will enhance the printer performance. Now update the drivers and software regularly with technical assistance.