OfficeJet 5258 Printer Setup
OJ5258 is a compact device which is a best suit for your office printing needs. Now you can print, scan, copy and fax with this device. Also, connect the HP printer 5258 to the network with a USB cable or wireless. You can now get the compatible driver and software for any device* from 123.hp.com/oj5258. Also, enjoy the mobility features of 123 hp com 5258 with the right set of driver and software from the manual.
OJ5258 Initial Printer Setup
Now setup HP officejet 5258 all in one wireless printer with the latest HP OJ5258 manual. Here are the complete steps for setting up your hp5258 printer right at the first try.
Latest HP Officejet 5258 Driver Install
Now install the complete set of driver and software for your HP OJ5258 printer from the direct link. Also get the expert assistance throughout the process.
Now we are here to fix any issue with either initial setup or during performance. For quick and immediate solution, contact our experts at 1-844-554-2340 for immediate solution.
Officejet 5258 series First Time Printer Setup
Step 1: OJ5258 Hardware Setup
- To begin setup with, unpack your OJ5258 printer with the accessories.
- Next, remove the packing materials and the plastic tapes from the printer body.
- Now, connect the OJ5258 printer to the power cord and turn it on.
- Then proceed to the ink cartridge installation by opening the access door when the printer is still on.
- Now, unwrap the new OJ5258 ink cartridge and peel off the plastic tape from the copper contact head.
- Insert them into the slots and fit them in the place.
- Finally, close the cartridge access door and load papers into the input tray.
Step 2: Driver install
- To begin setup with the OJ5258 driver installation, you can use either the CD/DVD that comes in the pack or the direct link.
- Now visit the download link and let it detect your device OS.
- Then download the OJ 5258 driver pack and run the AutoRun file to install it.
- Finally follow the instructions on the OJ5258 setup wizard screen.
Step 3: Connect to a network
- After installing the driver set, connect the printer to the network.
- Now for this, you can use either Original OJ5258 USB cable or the Wireless connection.
Step 4: Enable all features
- After installing the complete set of driver, enable the OJ5258 features on your OJ5258 printer.
- With the OJ5258 wireless feature, you can enable the Mobility features and the Wireless Direct. Also, enable the complete printing features like scan, copy and fax.
- If you face any issue during the process, connect with us by calling 1-844-554-2340
OJ 5258 All-in-one Series Printer Services
OJ5258 First Time Setup
To begin with the first time setup of your OJ5258 printer, use the complete setup guide for OJ5258 setup. Also, get the latest driver for enabling the complete features
Download and install them latest driver & Software from the link in a snap. Also get the complete assistance for installing and upgrading the driver.
Now connect your OJ5258 Printer to the router or any device with a USB cable and the latest USB Driver. Also, explore about the USB mode and features.Next move on to the setup process.
Now complete the OJ5258 Wireless setup process with the latest Wireless Driver & Software. Also connect to the network with the password or the WPS pin.
Mobility features enables your OJ5258 to print from anywhere in the network. Now enable these features in a snap with the right software & driver.
With the latest driver for OJ5258 printing device , enable the complete features of your Printer. Now, explore the features with the expert assistance. Connect with us for any technical assistance
OfficeJet 5258 Driver Installation
Now download the latest set of driver from our side for OJ5258 and install it to the connected devices. Also get the compatible, driver for your Windows or MAC from the same link. What’s more? Now also update the existing printer driver & software with expert assistance
OfficeJet 5258 Driver Install for Windows
Install the latest set of OJ 5258 driver for your Windows:
- To begin setup with the installation process, visit the direct link or get it from us.
- Next, install the driver for your Windows and install it using the AutoRun file.
- Now, follow the set of instructions and complete the process.
- You may need to unplug and replug the USB cable whenever the wizard prompts.
OfficeJet 5258 Driver Install for MAC
Get the latest set of OJ 5258 driver for your MAC:
- To begin setup with, visit the link to download oj5258 driver for installing the driver for MAC.
- Now install the driver to your MAC and run the AutoRun file.
- Next, follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- Then, unplug and replug the USB cable whenever the wizard prompts.
HP OfficeJet 5258 Connectivity Setup
Now connect your OJ5258 printer with the router or devices in a jiffy with the latest wireless driver and software. Also now connect it either with the SSID or WPS pin to the wireless network in a snap. Get the latest set of Wireless driver from the direct link.
Step 1: Wireless Setup Wizard
- To begin setup with, go to the Settings on your printer panel and then go to the Wireless under the Connections option.
- Now this will initiate the Wireless Setup wizard.
- Next, follow the set of instructions on the screen and complete the setup process.
- Also you can see the wizard listing your SSID. Select your Network SSID and enter Password.
Step 2: Wireless Driver for OJ 5258:
- Now, visit the link and download wireless driver for OJ5258.
- From the list, install the wireless driver and software for your OJ5258 printer .
HP OfficeJet 5258 Connect Wireless to the Devices
You can connect the OJ5258 series printer to the devices wireless. For this, all you have to do is to connect the printer and the devices individually to the same wireless network.
- To begin setup with, connect the Windows device and the printing device to the same wireless network.
- Now, go to the Control Panel and then go to the Devices & Printers option.
- Here, you can see the list of devices available for connection.
- Spot your printing device name from this list and click on it to add it to your Windows device.
- In case you cannot spot your printer name here, click on “Add Device” to add it manually.
- On connecting your printing device and MAC to the same wireless network, click on the Apple icon and continue setup process.
- Here, go to Systems & Preferences and then Devices.
- Here, you can see the list of devices available for connection in the same network.
- Select your printing device name and add it to your MAC.
- If you are unable to find your printing device name, click on the ‘+’ icon to add it manually to your MAC.
OJ5258 Wireless Mobile Printing
Now upgrade to the wireless setting from USB cable in a jiffy with the latest wireless driver for OJ5258. Also, get the compatible software from site or us.
OJ5258 Mobility Features
Now, enable the complete mobility features on your printing device in a click:
To begin setup with Mobile printing setup, you should enable the Web Services on your OJ 5258 printing device. Below are the Mobility fetures of OJ 5258 Series:
- OJ5258 ePrint – Now print any document from anywhere by just emailing it.
- OJ5258 AirPrint – An exclusive feature for printing from the iOS device.
- OJ5258 Mopria Print – Exclusive software to print from any Android device on a click.
- OJ5258 Wireless Direct – Also, print from any device in the same wireless network in a jiffy with Wireless Direct.
- Smart App – Now, with a single app track your OJ5258 printing performance.
HP OfficeJet 5258 FAQs
How do I install HP Officejet 5258 printer?
You can install your HP OfficeJet 5258 printer easy with the latest set of drivers adn software compatible for your device OS. Now you can install these latest drivers from 123.hp.com/oj5258. Click here to proceed further.
How to connect to wifi on hp printer?
To enable the Wireless connectivity on your HP OfficeJet 5258 printer, you cmay need specific driver and software. Now get these latest set of drivers and software from 123.hp.com/oj5258. Then proceed to HP OfficeJet 5258 Wireless Setup wizard. Click here to complete HP DeskJet 2636 Setup.
How to connect my hp printer wirelessly to my mac
Now connect your HP OfficeJet 5258 printer wireless to the MAC with the right driver and software. Install these compatible driver and software from the direct HP link 123.hp.com/oj5258. Click here to know more on how to connect hp wireless printer to macbook pro and HP OfficeJet 5258 Wireless connectivity.
How to connect hp printer to computer with wifi
Now connect your devices either MAC or Windows computer to the HP OfficeJet 5258 wireless. Here are the expert assistance on connecting the devices wireless. Now click here to know more also on how to connect hp printer to laptop through wifi.