HP Officejet 5740 Printer Setup
This HP Officejet 5740 printer is suitable for small offices. It assures to reduce the complexity of the print task and workload. HP Officejet 5740 printer is compatible with mobile printing technologies. Easy setup guidelines are available from 123.hp.com/oj5740 printer.
The basic printer setup is easy to accomplish. Once you set up the HP Officejet 5740 printer, continue to take crisp output. The setup instructions are available on 123.hp.com/setup 5740.
HP Officejet 5740 printer can work well. But at times, the error message may pop on the screen. At this point, contact our experts for quick solutions.
HP Officejet 5740 printer device may sometimes result with error messages that have to be fixed to enjoy perfect print, scan, copy and fax jobs from your oj5740 printer device, so consider following our well described troubleshooting steps.
HP Officejet 5740 First Time Printer Setup
Step 1: Remove the Printer from the Box
- First of all, take the HP Officejet 5740 printer from the printer box.
- Secondly, find the right place to position the HP Officejet 5740 printer.
- Thirdly, examine the printer components and place them for further use.
Step 2: Connect the Plug into the Power Cord
- Initially, take the power cord from the enclosed pack.
- Then, plug one end of the cable to the rear port of the HP Officejet 5740 printer.
- Eventually, the other end to the power socket and wait for a couple of minutes.
Step 3: Install the Ink Cartridges
- Next, carry out the HP Officejet 5740 ink cartridge setup.
- Now lift the cartridge door and place the ink cartridges into the respective slots.
- After proper insertion, close the ink cartridge door.
- Move to the official manufacturer site for downloading the Printer Software.
- Eventually, download and install the HP Officejet 5740 driver on the device.
- The simple instruction is available on 123.hp.com/oj5740.
123.hp.com Officejet 5740 Services
Officejet5740 First Time Setup
Before you begin with the process, place the devices within the optimum range of access. Now, carry out the setup process with HP Officejet 5740 manual instructions. Don’t skip any steps to make it an error-free process.
Officejet5740 Driver Download
Download the HP 5740 driver to experience the advantage of the Officejet printer. However, the latest printer driver will allow you to use all the features of the printer. Approach our HP expert for selecting the perfect driver.
Officejet5740 USB Setup
Utilize the USB setup process for establishing a connection between the printer and the computer. Initially, get the USB cable of sufficient length for connecting the devices. Connect the USB cable only when you get the software prompts.
Officejet5740 Wireless Setup
Connect the devices wirelessly to enjoy the printer operations from any location. The HP Officejet 5740 wireless setup is easy and simple to accomplish. Wi-Fi Direct option is also available for making it easy for the user.
Officejet5740 HP Mobile Print
HP mobile Print is useful for printing from any mobile device. Go through 123.hp.com/setup 5740 to know about the mobility features. Activate the mobility service and start to print on the go from your mobile device.
Officejet5740 Features Setup
It is easy to enable the desired features of the HP Officejet 5740 printer. You can avail of the service by enabling it during the printer setup process. Get the maximum output from HP Officejet 5740 printer device with proper setup
HP Officejet 5740 Driver Installation
Go with the below-detailed steps to install the compatible driver for your oj5740 printer. With proper driver installation, you can print, scan, copy and fax accurately.
HP Officejet 5740 Driver Install For Windows
- Driver installation for Windows can be achieved easily with the Installation CD.
- Before you begin, ensure the computer and Officejet printer are ready for connection.
- After that, take the CD and insert it into the Windows device.
- Now, wait till it gets recognized on your Windows device.
- Then, follow the Printer manual instructions for completing the driver installation.
- Also refer to 123.hp.com/oj5740, for simple driver installation steps.
HP Officejet 5740 Driver Install For MAC
- Go ahead with the simple steps for hp officejet 5740 mac driver.
- Initially, establish a network connection for Mac computer and HP Officejet 5740 printer.
- Now, open the browser on your Mac computer.
- Enter the model number and download the corresponding HP Officejet 5740 driver.
- Sequentially, explore the driver file and start installing the driver.
- However, the complete guide is available on 123.hp.com/setup 5740.
HP Officejet 5740 Connectivity Setup
Communication between the devices is necessary for proper printer functioning. There are multiple ways to establish a connection between the devices. Proceed with the below connection setups to interlink the devices.
- WPS Push button is applicable for devices having the Push button for configuration. Proceed with the below setup for configuring the WPS Push button mode:
- In the first place, click on the Wireless menu on the printer control panel.
- Secondly, click on the Wi-Fi Protected Setup. Then select the Push button option.
- This will activate the WPS mode on your HP Officejet 5740 Printer.
- Now, within a few minutes press the WPS button on the wireless router.
- Finally, the secured connection will be established between the devices.
- It adds protection for your wireless connectivity.
- In the first place, click on the wireless option on the printer control panel.
- Secondly, choose the Wi-Fi Protected Setup and click on the continue option.
- Next, select the PIN button option. Here, the screen will display the auto-generated PIN.
- After that, navigate to configuration utility for the wireless router. Now type the PIN in the required field.
- This Wireless Setup Wizard is easy to accomplish. Before you begin, make sure the network you are going to connect is stable and reliable.
- Initially, connect the device with the wireless network.
- Then, click the wireless icon on the control panel of the HP Officejet 5740 printer.
- Here, choose the wireless network connection.
- Next, select the wireless network from the available list of networks.
- Now, tap the Wireless Setup Wizard and proceed with the wireless connection.
HP Officejet 5740 Wireless Setup
HP Officejet 5740 printer device when connected to the wireless network, will perform many complex tasks at ease. Consider connecting your HP Officejet 5740 printer device to the wireless network, so that you can perform print, copy, scan and fax tasks from the mobile phones that you are making use of.
To connect your HP Officejet 5740 printer device wirelessly follow the below steps. We have made these steps simple and easy for you to understand and follow:
- Firstly move on to the control panel of the HP Officejet 5740 printer device.
- Then you will have to choose 123.hp.com/setup 5740 wireless option.
- Then you will have to select the settings menu.
- From settings menu, you will have to choose the wireless option.
- From the wireless option, you will have to choose the wireless setup wizard option.
- Then you will have to select the name of your oj5740 printer device from the list.
- Then once you are prompted, you will have to enter the password for your wireless network.
- Once done, your HP Officejet 5740 printer device will be connected to the wireless network.
To connect your HP Officejet 5740 printer device wirelessly follow the below steps:
- Choose System Preferences menu from the Apple menu.
- And, then choose the Print & Fax, Print & Scan, or Printers & Scanners option depending on the operating system that you are using.
- In case your HP Officejet 5740 printer device is present in the list, remove and re-add your printer device to the list.
- And then click the Add Printer or Scanner option followed by choosing the name of your printer device and then click next.
- Choose the name of your oj5740 print with the Use or Print Using menu.
- Click add to add your HP printer device to the list.
- Then close the System Preferences dialog box.
- Once all are done, try to take a test print.
123-hp-com.net is an independent third-party providing assistance on printer basic setup, driver installation and connectivity issues. The logo, trademarks, brand names, product and services are only for the reference purpose. We disclaim any ownership to any of these and we are not responsible for any warranty or free service as mentioned from the manufacturer. Users are advised to go through our terms and policies before availing any service.