HP Officejet 5741 Printer Setup
The HP Officejet 5741 printers offers you a contented and a simpler experience of working with the extraordinary feature of this model of printer. 123.hp.com/oj5741 printer has the feature of both Wi-Fi as well as Wi-Fi Direct. It also supports home office works and also supports many diverse printing abilities.
The tricky issue of concluding with the right guide to setup your HP Officejet 5741 is fixed here. We provide you the exact and the complete guidance for the setup process of your HP Officejet 5741 printer after which you can enjoy the fullest printing features.
Installing the right driver software for your HP Officejet 5741 printer will improve and increase the performance of your printer. The driver software for 123 hp oj5741 printer is of so many packages. Each package consists of different features support.
The glitches and disputes that befall on the HP Officejet 5741 printer is quite common and can easily be solved. These issues don’t make a fuss of the whole printer though it deters the working of the HP printer device for a while.
HP Officejet 5741 First Time Printer Setup
Step 1: Remove the printer from the box
- To remove the HP Officejet 5741 printer from the pack, first pull away all the tapes and wrappers on the package using a sharp object.
- Now, take the HP printer out from the box and place it in a safe flat surface.
Step 2: Connect the Plug into the Power Cord
- Connect the power cord of the HP Officejet 5741 printer on the right port at the rear side of the printer.
- Connect the other side of a power cord to the main power supply.
Step 3: Install the Ink Cartridges
- On the new ink cartridge, take away the orange pull up a tab to remove the wrappers around.
- Now, insert the ink cartridges into the respective slot of the carriage gently.
Step 4: Install the Printer Software
- Open 123.hp.com/setup 5741 and select the printer model as HP Officejet 5741 printer and from the existing software listed, download one.
- Install the downloaded software on the computer and mention the connection type when prompted on screen.
123.hp.com Officejet 5741 Services
Officejet5741 First Time Setup
With the complete direction and handbook provided on this page, the setting up of your HP Officejet 5741 printer becomes so easy and devours less time in the process. After setting up HP printer, it can be used to accomplish all genus of works.
Officejet5741 Driver Download
The driver software package helps you to augment the feature support and usability of your HP Officejet 5741 printer. There are a lot of driver software packages that aid you to use many diverse feature all together on your single HP Officejet 5741 printer.
Officejet5741 USB Setup
If you aspire to print any document or photo held back on your computer with a rich and a vibrant quality, you can associate your printer and the computer. The connection between the HP printer and the computer can also be made through USB cable.
Officejet5741 Wireless Setup
The HP Officejet 5741 printer can be connected to the network through the wireless connection. On linking your HP printer to the wireless network, the HP printer lets you to print any document on your printer by sending a print job from anyplace.
officejet5741 HP Mobile Print
The HP Mobile Print lets you to access and use your HP Officejet 5741 printer from your mobile device too. This 123.hp.com feature helps you to send a print job from a registered mobile device to your printer and print it.
officejet5741 Features Setup
You can pick out and select the feature that has to be supported by your HP Officejet 5741 printer so that it is at ease for you to use your own printer in an efficient way. On setting up the features, you can work with any job.
HP Officejet 5741 Driver Installation
The HP Officejet 5741 printer can be exploited in a better way by installing a driver software for your printer on the computer you have connected the printer to. You can choose the features in every single package, you want your printer to be supported with and download it.
HP Officejet 5741 Driver Install For Windows
To install the driver software for your HP Officejet 5741 printer on the Windows computer, follow the steps below:
- Open your browser and visit 123.hp.com/setup 5741
- On the web site, select the printer model as HP Officejet 5741 printer. The web page will display a list of software download URL’s that matches your requirements.
- Select the current restructured version of software and click download.
- After the download process is over, install the downloaded driver software on the Windows computer.
- Follow as directed and select the connection type as you wish when prompted.
- Connect the USB cable with the HP Officejet 5741 printer and the computer, if you chose the connection type as USB cable.
- Also make sure that you connect the USB cable at the right port on both the printer and the computer and use a proper USB cable.
- When the HP Officejet 5741 printer is found on the Devices and Printers list on the Windows computer, the installation process is over.
HP Officejet 5741 Driver Install For MAC
To install the driver software for your HP Officejet 5741 printer on a MAC computer, follow the steps below:
- Turn on your HP Officejet 5741 printer device and make certain that you have not connected your printer with the computer.
- If they are connected using an USB cable, disconnect it and join only when prompted.
- Open the browser and visit 123.hp.com/oj5741 and then to Software and drivers downloads.
- The web site would prompt you to choose the printer model. Select the model as HP Officejet 5741 printer.
- Reminisce to download a software package that would progress the support of your printer to many features.
- Now, open the downloaded HP Easy start file and install it. Follow the instructions as directed for further process.
- When the screen prompts you to choose the connection type for your printer and computer, select something of your wish.
- Connect the HP Officejet 5741 printer and the computer with the mentioned connection type only when prompted and then the driver installation process is over.
HP Officejet 5741 Ink Cartridge Installation
To install the ink cartridge on the HP Officejet 5741 printer, follow the steps given below:
- Get the ink cartridge out from the package and tear away the bindings around the ink cartridge.
- Pull out the orange tab on the ink cartridge to remove the wrappers and tapes around it.
- Make sure that the HP Officejet 5741 printer is turned on and is in ready state.
- Open the ink cartridge carriage access door on your HP Printer device and remove any tapes or wrappers, if present inside it.
- Now, check the color dots on each slots in the cartridge carriage and match them with the color of the ink cartridge.
- Gently push away the tab on the sides of the ink cartridge to a specific short distance and make certain that you don’t break off the tab.
- Now, place the ink cartridges in their respective slot and insert it gently.
- After you have installed all the ink cartridge in the carriage, close the carriage access door.
HP Officejet 5741 Wireless Mobile Printing
On connecting your HP Officejet 5741 printer to a wireless network, the HP printer can rise in its accessibility and advance in its features support. The HP Printer, when connected to a wireless network, allows you to access and make use of your printer from a faraway distance through a mobile device.
HP Officejet 5741 Airprint Setup
To setup your HP Officejet 5741 printer with the AirPrint feature, follow the steps given below:
- Before you start off to setup your HP Officejet 5741 printer with the AirPrint feature, make sure that you use an Apple device with an iOS of version 4.2 or later.
- Also complete the preliminary setup of the HP Officejet 5741 printer and the driver software installations.
- To setup the AirPrint feature, you’ll have to connect your HP Officejet 5741 printer device to a network through a wireless connection.
- Then, connect your 123.hp.com/setup 5741 printer to a wireless network using the Printer Control Panel under the wireless option.
- From the presented list of wireless networks on the Wireless Setup Wizard, select your network name.
- If your network name is not available on the list, choose the option Enter New Network Name and type the Network name manually.
- Then, connect your Apple iOS device to the same wireless network connection.
HP Officejet 5741 ePrint Setup
ePrint Setup for Windows
To setup your HP Officejet 5741 printer to ePrint using the windows computer, follow the steps given below:
- Before you commence the process of setting up your HP printer with ePrint, make sure that you have not connected your printer with the computer through an USB cable.
- Now, on the Control Panel of your printer, select the ePrint button or option and then turn on the web services.
- After you turn on the Web services on your printer, the Printer Setup Instructions will be printed which holds information about the email address of your HP printer which can be used to send the print job through email.
ePrint Setup for MAC
To set your HP Officejet 5741 printer to ePrint feature on your MAC computer, follow the steps given below:
- Tap on the ePrint option on the Printer Control Panel of your 123.hp.com/setup oj5741 printer.
- When the prompt appears to turn on the web services, turn it on.
- Later, the printer will print the Printer Setup Instructions page.
- The email address of the printer will be available on the Instructions page which was printed on your printer.
HP Officejet 5741 Cloud Print Setup
Cloud Print Setup for Windows
To setup your HP Officejet 5741 printer with the Google cloud print feature on a Windows computer, follow the steps given below:
- Open the Chrome browser on your computer or the Chrome book and sign in to your personal Google account.
- Search for the devices registered on the search bar of the Chrome and then press enter.
- If your 123.hp.com/oj5741 printer is listed under the new devices list, click Register.
- Open the Cloud Print application on your mobile device and under printing, tap next to the Cloud print to enable this feature.
Cloud Print Setup for MAC
To setup your HP Officejet 5741 printer to the Cloud Print feature using a MAC computer, follow the steps given below:
- Open the chrome browser on your MAC computer and sign in to your personal Google account.
- Search for the devices registered on the Chrome and press enter.
- The devices itemized on My devices list indicates that your printer is already registered. If not listed, then click on Register and click okay.
- Open the Cloud Print application on your android device and under printing option, tap next to the Cloud print to enable the cloud printing feature.
HP Officejet 5741 Connectivity Setup
The HP Officejet 5741 printer can be connected to a network in several either ways. The HP printer can be connected to any suitable network only when prompted. When the printer is connected to a network, you can print any documents or photos with poles apart enriched features from any device, be it mobile or computer.
Step 1: Compatibility
- Before you start off with the process of connecting your HP Officejet 5741 printer with the wireless connection, turn on the router, printer and the computer.
- Also ensure that the wireless router is connected to an active internet.
Step 2: Software installation for HP Printer
- If your HP Officejet 5741 printer is connected to the network using an USB or Ethernet cable, disconnect it.
- Download the printer driver software for your 123.hp.com/oj5741 printer from 123 hp oj5741 and install it on your computer to complete the process.
Step 3: Wireless Printer setup
- Touch the wireless option and go to the setup menu on the Printer Control Panel of your HP Officejet 5741 printer.
- On the Wireless Setup Wizard, select your network name from the list of available networks itemized.
- If your network name is unavailable on the list, select Enter New Network Name option and type the name of the network manually and click ok.
Step 1: Printer software installation
- Open 123.hp.com/setup 5741and from the list, select the printer model as HP Officejet 5741 printer. From the list put on show, download the suitable software for your HP printer.
- Install the downloaded software on your computer and follow as directed to complete the installation process.
Step 2: Wireless Printer setup
- After the installation is over, check if the router and its Wi-Fi feature is turned on.
- Now, using the Printer Control Panel of your HP Officejet 5741 printer, connect your printer to your wireless network through the wireless setup option.
Step 3: Pushbutton mode
- You can connect your HP Officejet 5741 printer to the wireless network when the prompt to choose the method pops up on the panel by choosing the Push button method.
- Now, press and hold the WPS button on your wireless router for about 3 seconds.
- The wireless status indicator will glow indicating 123 hp setup oj5741 printer is been connected to the wireless network connection.
Step 1: Wireless Printer Setup
- Once you’re done with the initial printer connections, turn on your HP Officejet 5741 printer and your wireless router.
- Now, on the Printer Control Panel of your printer, open the Wireless settings.
- The Wireless Setup Wizard with the list of networks opens, from which you can select your network name to connect with.
- If the prompt for authentication appears, do it.
Step 2: Printer Software install
- After the initial setups for the HP Officejet 5741 printer are done, open 123.hp.com/oj5741 on your browser.
- Select the Printer model as HP Officejet 5741 printer from the list of printer models and download anyone driver software that suits your needs with your HP Officejet 5741 printer.
- After the software has completed its download, install it and complete the installation process.
- When the prompt to choose the connection type appear, choose the wireless connection and follow as directed.
HP Officejet 5741 Wireless Setup
The HP Officejet 5741 printer supports the feature of connecting it to a wireless network through Wi-Fi or Wi-Fi Direct. This lets you to use your HP printer in several different ways and expand its performance by supporting HP mobile printing and other printing amenities which uses wireless network connection.
To connect your HP Officejet 5741 printer to a wireless network connection, follow the steps given below:
- After you complete the initial setup of your HP Officejet 5741 printer, make sure that you have connected the cables at the right place.
- Also confirm that you have not connected the printer with the computer through an USB cable.
- Now, turn on the printer, wireless router and the windows computer to connect your HP Officejet 5741 printer to the wireless network.
- On the Printer Control Panel of your HP Officejet 5741 printer, open the wireless settings.
- The Wireless Setup Wizard opens and also displays a list of available wireless networks and select yours.
- If the printer panel prompts you to validate your wireless network, authenticate it with the precise password.
- If the wireless status indicator on the printer is on, then the printer is connected to your wireless network.
To connect your HP Officejet 5741 printer to the wireless network along with the MAC computer, follow the steps below:
- Before proceeding to any other steps of the process, setup your HP Officejet 5741 printer with the first time settings and connect all the extra accessories to it.
- Ensure that you check the working of your HP printer and also detach the USB cable if it is connected between the printer and the computer.
- Now, go to the wireless settings on the Printer Control Panel of your HP Officejet 5741 printer.
- The list of accessible wireless networks will be displayed on the Wireless Setup Wizard of the Printer Control Panel of your HP Officejet 5741 printer.
- Select your wireless network name provided by the router and connect your printer to it. If it prompts you to authenticate, validate it manually.
- If the wireless status indicator on your HP Officejet 5741 Printer glows, then your printer is connected to your wireless network.
HP Officejet 5741 Troubleshooting
When the HP Officejet 5741 printer displays as Offline on your Windows computer, follow the steps below to resolve it:
- First of all, check if your HP printer device is turned on and is in the ready state. If not, restart the printer.
- Go to Devices and Printers windows on your computer and check your printer name. If it is not displayed as active, right click on the printer name and select the option Set as Default Printer.
- Also, check if the wireless connections of the HP printer is appropriate and the router is with a dynamic internet connection.
- If the HP Officejet 5741 printer is connected to a network through a wired cable connection, then check if the cable is connected on the right port.
- If necessary, update the driver software for your HP Officejet 5741 printer from 123.hp.com/setup 5741
- Attempt to print and if you can find your printer name while stipulating the printer name with the print job, then the issue is been cleared.
When your print job get caught halfway on the print job queue, follow the steps below to resolve it:
- Restart your HP Officejet 5741 printer and then check all the power cord connections and see if they are attached on the right port.
- On your Windows, go to start and quest for Services running on the computer. The list of services will be shown on the screen.
- From the list of services, locate the Spooler service.
- Then, right click on the Spooler and click Stop to end the working of the service.
- Once the Spooler has been clogged, open to the Printers folder on your computer and delete all the files in the Printers folder.
- Later, restart your computer and the HP Officejet 5741 printer and confirm that it was plugged out for no less than a minute.
- Turn on 123.hp.com/oj5741 printer device and computer and then try to print.
- If the print jobs are executed without any stoppage or postponement, then the issue is been resolved.
123-hp-com.net is an independent third-party providing assistance on printer basic setup, driver installation and connectivity issues. The logo, trademarks, brand names, product and services are only for the reference purpose. We disclaim any ownership to any of these and we are not responsible for any warranty or free service as mentioned from the manufacturer. Users are advised to go through our terms and policies before availing any service.