HP Officejet 5744 Printer Setup
Start the Officejet 5744 printer setup freshly with our printer setup instructions. For quick printing, enable the automatic duplexing of the printer. With the touch screen, you can straightaway print, copy, scan, and fax.
Enhance the print quality of the Officejet 5744 by following proper printer setup steps. We always recommend you to use HP certified papers and ink cartridges. If you need any kind of help, then you can get our technical assistance. Before that, refer to 123.hp.com/setup 5744.
To obtain sufficient features, you can download the Officejet 5744 driver software. Now, you should select proper drivers from the website. The printing task is much easier when you complete setup using steps in 123.hp.com/oj5744.
Every printer problem has a solution. You can solve the issue with our ultimate HP Officejet 5744 troubleshooting steps. Call us to fix the HP Officejet 5744 printer issues and make it work better. Once fixed, enjoy the best print, scan, copy, and fax jobs.
HP Officejet 5744 First Time Printer Setup
Step 1: Remove the printer from the box
- At first, you need to detach the HP Officejet 5744 printer device from the parcel.
- For unveiling the hp Officejet 5744 printer, discard the packaging materials.
- After the removal, place the printer on a flat surface.
Step 2: Connect the plug into the power cord
- Now, check if the parcel has a power cord for the printer.
- Then, use the power cord to connect with the computer.
- Next, you need to connect the other end to the electric outlet.
- Once you have connected, check the flow by clicking on the power button.
Step 3: Install the ink cartridge and papers
- Now, unpack the ink cartridges that you have received along with the printer.
- Next, unlock the ink access door of oj5744 printer.
- Then, remove the orange tab that you see on the ink cartridge.
- Later, mount the ink cartridges in the slots without any mishandling.
- After that, select the recommended paper types and arrange them on the paper tray.
First Time Setup
Want easy steps for HP Officejet 5744 first time setup? At first, refer to the printer manual that you have received with the printer box. If you stuck between the first time setup, just give us a call. Reach us for any printer setup through the toll-free number.
Install the HP Officejet 5744 printer driver with our important and easy steps. If you are not able to find the compatible drivers, you can contact us. We can guide you in the right way to find the appropriate drivers for you.
The most effective method for configuring the device is HP Officejet 5744 USB setup. With an easy connection, you can connect compatible devices for printing. After the completion, you can print and scan in an effective way.
Do you need the help our technician for wireless setup? Then, contact us to set up your wireless printer. Our technicians will do the needful for setting up the wireless printer. In case of any queries, contact us immediately.
HP Mobile Print
Discover a variety of easy mobile printing facilities with the HP Officejet 5744 printer. Just, download the Officejet 5744 Mobile Print on the device. HP mobile print will complete the assigned printing tasks in a short time.
Want to get more features for your HP Officejet 5744 printer? Don’t search anywhere!! Here is the help for the feature setup of the HP Officejet 5744 printer. For any printer assistance, we are here. And, it is the right time to complete the feature setup.
HP Officejet 5744 Driver Installation
The installation of the driver is needed for the best printing outcomes from the device. While you install the driver software, make sure that the Windows or Mac is in connection with the printer.
HP Officejet 5744 Driver Install For Windows
- In general, installing drivers for Officejet 5744 is easy when you follow the set of simple steps.
- First, click on the Windows icon to commence with the hp Officejet 5744 install.
- Next, select the Devices and Printers option when it displays multiple options.
- Now, choose your oj5744 printer or add with the help of Add a printer option.
- Look for your oj5744 printer name and select it. If it is not displayed, you will have to follow the below steps.
- Then, you need to add the oj5744 printer with the help of Manual Settings.
- You should select the port which says existing port and hit the Next option.
- Move further to click on Windows Update and follow on-screen instructions.
- At last, look for the in-built installer to install the driver.
HP Officejet 5744 Driver Install For MAC
- Initially, turn on the Apple device and wait for it to complete the startup routine.
- Regarding the OS, you can choose Print & Scan, Print & Fax, or Printer & Scanners.
- Now, you will a prompt to select the printer device.
- If the device is already in the list, you need to clear the device and re-add it to the list.
- There you need to select the name of the oj5744 printer. For selection, you need to choose Use or Print Using menu.
- Search for the Add menu and now click on it to add the device.
- Once completed, you can proceed to close the System Preferences.
- Lastly, check the driver install by printing the files and photos.
HP Officejet 5744 Connectivity Setup
The Officejet 5744 printer connects with the computer using the valid features. Always select the best connection option to complete the task simpler.
- Want to connect the device wirelessly? Then, you can go for Auto Wireless connect.
- For Auto Wireless Connect, there is no need for a cable, network name, and password.
- Now, install the hp Officejet 5744 printer software.
- While installing the printer software, you need to complete the Auto Wireless Connect method.
- Then, proceed to print your files and photos.
WPS PIN method
- To begin with, make a hint of the unique WPS PIN.
- From the system, select the Start or Windows option.
- Simultaneously, search for the Settings option in the control panel.
- Then, click on the Add a printer or scanner option when it displays.
- Next, look out for Wi-Fi Direct printers to select it.
- While adding the device, you will get the screen where you need to enter the password.
- In the last, you have to type the key phrase which is an 8 digit PIN.
WPS Pushbutton mode
- In the beginning, make sure the printer and router support WPS pushbutton.
- Moreover, the router should have physical WPS pushbutton.
- Then, connect to the network by pressing the WPS button on both.
- Next, it will connect and recognize the network automatically.
- To commence with the hp Officejet 5744 Wireless Setup Wizard, activate the device.
- Firstly, make a hint of the network name and its password.
- Now, you can select the Wireless icon on the printer control panel.
- Next, you have to select the Wireless Settings from the resultant page.
- And then, choose the Wireless Setup Wizard to detect the network.
- After choosing the network, put in the password.
- With the correct password, the printer connects to the network.
HP Officejet 5744 Wireless Setup
To use your oj5744 printer wirelessly, you can refer to this section. The printer connects to the computer or smart device using the hp Officejet 5744 wireless setup.
- For Officejet 5744 wireless setup, you need to complete the setup and switch on the devices.
- Next, identify your network name and passcode for the network.
- Now, remove the USB cable from the oj5744 printer to prepare the device for wireless.
Wireless connectivity printer setup:
- With all the above requirements, you can start the Officejet 5744 wireless setup.
- At first, we need to choose the Wireless option in the control panel.
- Then, click on the Wireless Settings option to get the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- After the wizard displays the network, you can select it.
- Wait for the network connection once you enter the WPA key phrase.
Officejet 5744 wireless setup requirements:
- Initially, confirm that the computer and printer are ready.
- Now, you should obtain a network name and password.
- Then, ensure the network connection for the computer.
- Most importantly, the computer should be connected to the same network.
Steps for network connection:
- Once you have all network connection requirements, go to the control panel.
- Later, select the Wireless button which presents on the control panel.
- Next, go to the Wireless Settings option for getting the Wizard screen.
- On the next screen, choose the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- It will ask you to select the network from the displaying networks.
- Select the network and enter the password and get connected instantly.
123-hp-com.net is an independent third-party providing assistance on printer basic setup, driver installation and connectivity issues. The logo, trademarks, brand names, product and services are only for the reference purpose. We disclaim any ownership to any of these and we are not responsible for any warranty or free service as mentioned from the manufacturer. Users are advised to go through our terms and policies before availing any service.