HP Officejet 6958 Printer Setup
OJ6958 is an all-in-one printer which has all printing and connecting features. Now you can use the HP Officejet 6958 printer for entire office printing needs. Now you can setup the HP Officejet 6958 printer, download drivers and software and complete wireless setup easy with the expert assistance.
Officejet 6958 Printer Setup
HP OJ 6958 setup is now easy with expert assistance. You can also get the complete detail instructions for setting up the new HP Officejet 6958 printer. For assistance, call 1-844-554-2340
Officejet 6958 Driver Download
Now download the latest HP Officejet 6958 drivers and software for efficient functioning of your printer. Also, update the existing drivers and software for enhanced better performance.
Every device has its own performance and wear and tear time. Generally, you may face few ups and downs during the long run performance. We are here to assist you throughout the troubleshooting process.
HP Officejet 6958 First Time Printer Setup
Step 1: Unbox the HP OJ 6958 printer
- To begin with, unpack your HP Officejet 6958 printer.
- Next, remove all the packing material off the OJ6958 printer surface.
Step 2: Connect the Power Cord
- Next, connect the power cord from the HP Officejet 6958 printer to the power supply.
- Here, be careful to connect the printer to the direct power supply.
Step 3: Install the HP Ink Cartridges
- To begin with, open the ink cartridge access door.
- Then, unpack the ink cartridge and peel off the plastic tape from the copper contact head.
- Now, insert the cartridges into the slot and fit them in the place.
- Next, close the cartridge access door and load paper for printing the alignment sheet.
Step 4: Download HP Officejet 6958 Printer Drivers & Software
- To begin with the HP Officejet 6958 printer drivers and software download, ask our experts for link.
- Next, download the latest HP Officejet 6958 Driver and software core file to your device.
- Now, initiate the AutoRun file and follow the instructions on the wizard and complete the process.
OJ 6958 First Time Setup
Now setup HP Officejet 6958 Printer easy with the best and the detailed instructions from the experts. Also, get the complete guidance on setting up your HP Printer right with all features.
OJ 6958 Driver Download
Now download the latest set of HP Officejet 6958 printer drivers and software for better performance. Also, update the drivers and software regularly for a long run.
OJ 6958 USB Setup
Enjoy the classic mode of USB connectivity with your HP Officejet 6958 printer. Also, now connect the HP printer to both the device and the network with the USB cable.
OJ 6958 WPS PIN Setup
Now connect the HO Officejet 6958 printer to the network and the devices more secure with the WPS PIN. We are here to assist you on getting the 8-difgit WPS PIN of your HP 6958 printer.
HP Mobile Print
Now print any file in a click from any device within the network. HP offers the best Mobility Connectivity features to enable printing from anywhere, anytime.
Enable the complete features of HP 6958 printer easy with the right set of drivers and software. Now explore the HP features of your printer with expert assistance.
HP Officejet 6958 Driver Download
Now download, install and update to the latest set of HP Officejet 6958 drivers, software and firmware. You can now get it easy by calling our experts at 1-844-554-2340. Also, we are here to assist you on driver download, installation and update. Now you can get both the basic set of drivers and the full feature pack of HP Officejet 6958 drivers and software from our experts. Here are the easy instructions to get the HP Officejet drivers and software for both Windows and Drivers.
HP Officejet 6958 Driver Download For Windows
- To begin with the HP Officejet 6958 drivers and software download, connect the printer to the network and device with a wire.
Next, ask our experts for the link to download the drivers.
- Now, visit the link and download the compatible drivers and software for your Windows device and run the AutoRun file.
- Next, follow the instructions on the screen and complete the driver download process.
- If you face any error or issue during the HP Officejet Printer Driver download process, call us at 1-844-554-2340.
HP Officejet 6958 Driver Download For MAC
To begin with HP Printer Officejet 6958 Driver and software for MAC, call our experts at 1-844-554-2340.
- Next, ask for the link to get the latest and compatible versions of Officejet 6958 drivers and software.
- Now, download the root file and initiate the AutoRun.
- Next, follow the instructions on the wizard screen and complete the driver download process.
- If you face any issue or error message during the HP Officejet 6958 printer drivers and software, call us at 1-844-554-2340 for immediate solution.
HP Officejet 6958 Wireless Connectivity Setup
Now you can connect the HP Officejet 6958 printer to the network and the devices wireless. Here are the latest HP Officejet 6958 printer wireless drivers and software. Also, you can now use these detailed instructions for connecting the printer to the network and the devices wireless. There are 2 ways of connecting the HP Officejet 6958 printer wireless – Wireless Setup Wizard and WPS mode.
To begin with the HP Officejet 6958 WPS Pin Setup, go to Settings on your Printer Panel.
- Next go to Network Connectivity and then go to Wifi Protected Setup.
- Now, you can see 2 options – WPS Pushbutton mode and WPS PIN mode.
- You can choose either of it for s secure connectivity. Here, WPS PIN mode displays an 8-digit WPS code to connect HP Printer to the devices.
- The Pushbutton mode is an easy way to connect the printer to the network just by pushing the WPS button.
- If you face any difficulty in finding the WPS PIN or the Wireless setup, call us at 1-844-554-2340.
To begin with the HP Officejet 6958 printer Wireless Setup Wizard, go to the Settings in the printer Panel.
- Next, go to the option Wireless Setup Wizard under Connectivity.
- Now, once the wireless setup wizard is initiated, follow the instructions on the screen and proceed with the Wireless Setup process.
- Midway the process, you can see a list of available wireless networks nearby.
- Here, select your network name and enter the password for a secure connection.
- If you are unable to find your wireless network name there, call our experts at 1-844-554-2340 and we will add it manually.
HP Officejet 6958 Wireless Setup
123 HP Officejet 6958 printer device that you have purchased can also be connected to the computer device that you are using with the help of the wireless network. Once connected you can take print outs from your place itself. This rule actually saves most of your time and it is very easy too.
To setup your printer device wirelessly follow the below set of simple steps:
- Firstly you will have to choose the home screen from the control panel of the HP Officejet 6958 printer device.
- Then you will have to swipe down so that the dashboard opens on the screen.
- Then you will have to choose the wireless settings.
- Then you will have to choose 123.hp.com/oj6958 setup
- Then you will have to choose the Wireless Settings.
- Then you will have to choose the Wireless Setup Wizard option.
- Then you will have to choose the name of your wireless active network to continue with the further process.
- In case your wireless network’s name is not listed, then choose the Enter New Network Name option.
- Then you will have to follow the on screen instructions to enter the name of your wireless network.
- Enter the WEP or WPA key and choose the done option.
To setup the HP Officejet 6958 printer device wirelessly follow the below set of simple steps:
- Firstly choose System Preferences menu from the Apple menu.
- Then you have to choose Print & Fax, Print & Scan, or Printers & Scanners option according to the operating system that you are using.
- In case you find the name of your printer device in the list, then click the plus and minus sign to add and remove the name of your printer device from the available list.
- Then you will have to choose the Add Printer or Scanner option and then click next.
- Now with the help of Use or Print Using menu, you will have to choose the name of your printer device.
- Then click add so that the name of your printer device will be added to the list.
- Once added close the System Preferences window and then try to take a test print.
123-hp-com.net is an independent third-party providing assistance on printer basic setup, driver installation and connectivity issues. The logo, trademarks, brand names, product and services are only for the reference purpose. We disclaim any ownership to any of these and we are not responsible for any warranty or free service as mentioned from the manufacturer. Users are advised to go through our terms and policies before availing any service.