Officejet 8022 Printer Setup
OJ8022 is now available with a complete set of printing solutions needed for an emerging business. According to the latest reviews, this is an emerging HP model with every minute feature to accomplish your everyday business tasks.
Initial Printer Setup
Now setup the OfficeJet 8022 printer the right way the first time with the perfect guide. Also get the complete HP OfficeJet 8022 Manual from 123.hp.com/setup 8022. What’s more? Enable the features of your HP printer in a click.
Latest Driver Install
Drivers are the important component for a printer. Now get the latest and complete set of drivers for your HP OfficeJet 8022 printer from the direct HP link 123.hp.com/oj8022. Also, stay updated with the expert assistance.
Be it the initial setup or any error during the printer performance, get the immediate solution. Now, enjoy the timely troubleshooting assistance for your HP OfficeJet 8022 printer on a call.
Officejet 8022 First Time Printer Setup
Step 1: Unpack the Printer from the Box
- In the first place, remove the printer from the box along with the accessories.
- Next, peel off the packing tape from the printer body. Also, remove all the packing materials from the inner surface.
- Now, proceed to turning on your printer.
Step 2: Connect the Plug into the Power Cord
- Now, connect the power cord from your printer to the direct power supply.
- Tip: Use original HP power cord to connect it to the power.
- Then, turn on your printer.
Step 3: Install the Ink Cartridges
- Next step is to install the ink cartridges to the printer.
- To begin with, unwrap the HP cartridges from the packing.
- Next, peel off the protective layer over the copper contact head and the plastic off the cartridge.
- Note: Be careful while peeling off the plastic from the cartridge as any mistake may cause ink leakage.
- Now, insert the ink cartridges into the respective slots and fit them in the place.
- Tip: Insert the color cartridge to the right and the black one to the left.
- Finally, try printing a test file.
Step 4: Install the Printer Software
- Now install the latest set of drivers from 123.hp.com/oj8022
- Also, you can use the CD/DVD that comes in the packing.
- However, the CD/DVD contains only the basic set of drivers for printer functions.
- On installing the drivers file, run the AutoRun.exe file.
- Tip: Unplug and replug the USB cable whenever the wizard prompts.
- Then, complete the driver installation process by following the set of instructions.
- With the complete set of drivers, you can enable the features of your HP printer in a snap.
- NOTE: Always go for the full set of drivers
123.hp.com OJ 8022 Services
OJ8022 First Time Setup
Setup your HP OfficeJet 8022 printer right the first time. Here, you can get the complete set up guide from 123.hp.com/setup 8022. Also, enjoy the complete features of HP OJ 8022.
Now, install the complete set of drivers and software from 123.hp.com/oj8022. Also, upgrade the existing software and firmware in a snap with expert assistance.
Why shift to the modern connectivity when you can still be connected through the old mode. Now connect your HP OfficeJet 8022 printer to any device with a USB cable with the latest drivers
Upgrade to the latest mode of wireless connection from USB on a click. Get the latest set of Wireless drivers from 123.hp.com/oj8022 and enable the wireless setup in a jiffy.
HP Mobile Print
Print from anywhere with the mobility features of HP. Now get the latest drivers and software for enabling these mobility features. Why stop with PC when you can connect any device?
What’s more? Now do wonders with the complete printing features of your HP printer. Now explore the printing options available with your OJ 8022 printer. Also, get the respective software and driver.
Officejet 8022 Driver Installation
Now install the complete set of latest drivers and software for your OJ 8022 printer on a click. Also, update the printer firmware, scanner software and the basic drivers on the go from 123.hp.com/oj8022. Know more on 123.hp.com/setup 8022
Officejet 8022 Driver Install For Windows
Install the latest set of HP OJ 8022 drivers for your Windows:
- Firstly, connect your Windows device and the HP OfficeJet 8022 printer to the same network.
- Next, connect the printer and the router with a USB or LAN cable.
- To get the basic set of drivers, you can use the CD/DVD that comes in the pack.
- However, we recommend getting the complete set of latest drivers and software from the direct link.
- Now, visit 123.hp.com/oj8022 and download the latest drivers and scanner software for your printer.
- Next, follow the set of instructions to complete the installation process.
HP Officejet 8022 Driver Install For MAC
Get the latest set of HP OJ 8022 drivers for your MAC:
- To begin with, connect your MAC device and the HP OfficeJet 8022 printer to the same network.
- Tip: You can connect the printer to the router either with a USB or a LAN cable.
- Next, you can use the CD/DVD that comes in the pack for installing the basic set of drivers.
- However, we strongly advice you to download the complete set of latest drivers from the direct link.
- Now, visit the website 123.hp.com/oj8022 and install the drivers and software.
- Next, follow the instructions and complete the installation process.
Officejet 8022 Ink Cartridge Installation
Install the original Hp ink cartridge to your OJ 8022 printer:
- Firstly, open the ink cartridge access door when the printer is still on.
- Now, you can see the ink carrier moving to the centre.
- Next, unwrap the new HP ink cartridge and peel off the protective layer from the copper contact head.
- NOTE: Do Not touch the copper contact head as it will cause ink clot and ink leakage.
- Then, insert the color cartridge to the right and the black cartridge to the left.
- Finally, close the ink cartridge access door and try printing a test page.
- Now, you can also use the HP instant ink cartridge feature with HP OJ 8022
Officejet 8022 Wireless Mobile Printing
Now print from anywhere with the HP OfficeJet 8022 printer with the mobility features. Enable these features on a click with the latest drivers and software. Download and install the latest drivers from 123.hp.com/oj8022. Know more about the mobility setup on 123.hp.com/setup 8022
HP Officejet 8022 Mobility Features
Now, enable the complete mobility features on your HP printer in a click:
To begin with, explore the features on your HP OfficeJet 8022 printer with the right drivers and software. Below are the top mobility features available with HP OJ 8022 printer:
- ePrint – Now email the document straight to your printer and print on a click.
- AirPrint – An exclusive software for printing from any iOS device.
- Mopria Print – Exclusive feature to print from any Android device on the go.
- Wireless Direct – Print from any device that is within the wireless network.
- HP Smart App – HP Smart app facilitates you to monitor the complete functioning of your HP OfficeJet 8022 printer.
HP Officejet 8022 Connectivity Setup
Upgrade from the classic USB connection to the Wireless Setup in a snap. Get the latest set of drivers from 123.hp.com/oj8022 for a wireless connection. Also, now get the Auto Connect software for maintaining a stable wireless connection.
Step 1: Wireless Printer Setup
- To begin with the Wireless Setup process, go to your printer control panel.
- Now select settings and go to the Connections option. Here, select Wireless Setup.
- This will initiate the Wireless Setup wizard. Follow the set of instructions to proceed with the setup process.
- Then, the wizard will list the available wireless networks for connection.
- From the list, select your network name and enter the network password.
- NOTE: Do Not connect the USB cable during the setup process.
Step 2: Printer Software install
To install the right software follow the below steps:
- To install the latest Wireless software, visit 123.hp.com/oj8022.
- Here, download the latest set of drivers and run the .exe or .dmg file.
- Next, follow the set of instructions on the wizard screen to complete the setup process.
HP Officejet 8022 Wireless Setup
Now connect your HP OfficeJet 8022 to your devices also wirelessly. To connect it wireless, all you have to do is to connect the printer and the devices to the same wireless network. Be it a Windows or MAC, connect them wireless in a snap.
Now connect your HP OJ 8022 printer with the Windows device wireless with the below steps:
- To begin with, connect your Windows and the OJ 8022 printer to the same wireless network.
- Next, to connect the printer to your Windows wireless, go to the Control Panel.
- Now, select the Devices & Printers option.
- Here, you can see the list of devices that are available for the wireless connection.
- Select your printer name from the list and add it to your Windows device.
- In case you are not able to spot your printer name, add it manually by clicking on “Add a Device”.
Connect your HP OfficeJet 8022 printer to the MAC wireless by following the below easy steps:
- Firstly, connect your MAC and the HP OfficeJet 8022 printer to the same wireless network.
- Next, click on the Apple icon and then go to Systems & Preferences.
- Now select the “Devices” option.
- Here you can find the list of devices that are available for wireless connection.
- Now, select your printer name from the list and connect it to your MAC device.
- In case you are unable to find your printer name, add it manually by clicking on the ‘+’ icon.
HP Officejet 8022 Troubleshooting
To fix the Printer Offline issue on the Windows:
- Generally, the printer offline issue occurs due to some problem in the connectivity.
- To begin with the troubleshooting, check the connection status.
- In case of wired connection, check the USB cable for any physical damage.
- For a wireless connection, check the connection status and retry connecting.
- If the issue still persists, call our experts for immediate assistance.
To fix the Cannot Scan issue:
- Firstly restart your HP OfficeJet 8022 printer by pressing the power button.
- Once the printer is on, go to the Wireless Network Report and get the printer IP address.
- Now, login to the Printer interface with that IP address.
- Next, click on Webscan and follow the set of instructions to diagnose the issue.
- In case you need further assistance, connect with our experts for immediate help.
123-hp-com.net is an independent third-party providing assistance on printer basic setup, driver installation and connectivity issues. The logo, trademarks, brand names, product and services are only for the reference purpose. We disclaim any ownership to any of these and we are not responsible for any warranty or free service as mentioned from the manufacturer. Users are advised to go through our terms and policies before availing any service.