Officejet 9012 Printer Setup
OJ9012 is a complete printing solution for your small business in the box. This printer has various features including printing, scanning, copying and faxing. Also, now avail the best technical assistance for the initial setup and driver installation from 123.hp.com/setup9012
Initial Printer Setup
Setup the HP OfficeJet 9012 printer like a pro for the first time with the expert advise. Also, enable the complete features of the OfficeJet printer in a snap with expert assistance. What’s more? Get more information from 123.hp.com/setup 9012
Latest Driver Install
Now get the latest set of drivers for your OfficeJet 9012 printer in a click from 123.hp.com/oj9012. Also, know more on the driver setup process from 123.hp.com/setup 9012. Connect with our experts to avail the best tech-service.
Generally any machine will go through a wear and tear phase. Similarly, you may experience few errors and issues during both initial setup and the long run. Fix these recurring issues easy with latest firmware from 123.hp.com/oj9012
Officejet 9012 First Time Printer Setup
Step 1: Remove the Printer from the Box
- Initially, unpack your HP printer from the box along with the HP accessories.
- Next, remove the packing tapes and other material from the printer body.
- Then, proceed to connecting it to the power supply.
Step 2: Connect the Plug into the Power Cord
- Now, unpack the HP power cord and connect it to the HP printer.
- Then connect it to the direct power supply with the original HP power cable.
- Now, turn on your printer and wait for it to settle down.
Step 3: Install the Ink Cartridges
- To begin with the ink cartridge installation, open the ink cartridge access door when the printer is still on.
- Now, unwrap the original ink cartridge from the pack.
- Next, peel off the protective from the copper contact head. Also remove the orange plastic off the cartridge carefully
- Note: Leaving any orange plastic or touching the copper contact head will cause ink leakage or ink clot.
- Then insert the ink cartridges into the right slots and close the ink cartridge access door.
- Tip: Insert the color cartridge to the right and the black one to the left.
- Finally, try printing a test file.
Step 4: Install the Printer Software
- To begin with the driver installation process, visit the direct HP site 123.hp.com/oj9012
- You can also use the CD/DVD that comes along with the pack.
- However, it contains only the default basic set of drivers for printer functioning.
- After installing the driver to your device, run the AutoRun file.
- Tip: Unplug and replug the USB cable from the printer when the setup wizard prompts.
- Next, follow the set of instructions on the screen and proceed with the installation.
- Note: Connect the printer to the direct network to avoid interrupted connectivity.
- In case of any issues or error codes, contact our experts for further assistance.
123.hp.com OJ 9012 Services
OJ9012 First Time Setup
Now setup your HP OJ 9012 printer right for the first time. Also, get the complete manual and expert guidance similar to 123.hp.com/setup 9012. What’s more? Explore the complete features of your printer.
Now install the complete set of drivers and software from the direct link 123.hp.com/oj9012 with expert assistance. Also, update the existing scanner software and firmware on a click.
Now get back to the classic mode of connectivity with the original HP USb cable. Also get the latest drivers for USB setup along with expert assistance from 123.hp.com/oj9012
What’s more? Now upgrade to the wireless setup with the latest wireless drivers. Also, connect both your router and device wireless to your HP OfficeJet 9012 printer.
HP Mobile Print
Now, print from anywhere within the network on a click. Enable the complete mobile printing option on a click with the right set of software from 123.hp.com/oj9012
Why stop with just printing, when you can do more? Now enjoy the complete printing features of your HP OfficeJet 9012 printer in a click. Also get the right set of drivers for enabling them.
Officejet 9012 Driver Installation
Install the latest and complete set of drivers for your HP OfficeJet 9012 printer from 123.hp.com/oj9012. Download them drivers to your desired device by following the easy steps on the screen. What’s more? Now enable the complete features of your HP OfficeJet 9012 printer.
Officejet 9012 Driver Install For Windows
Install the latest set of HP OJ 9012 drivers for your Windows:
- To begin with, update the OS of your Windows device before installing the driver.
- Next, connect the printer and the router with a LAN cable.
- You can use either the CD/DVD to get the basic set of drivers or visit 123.hp.com/oj9012 for complete set of drivers.
- However, the CD/DVD will have only the basic set of drivers.
- Visit 123.hp.com/oj9012 for the latest set of drivers and install it to your Windows device.
- Then, follow the set of instructions to complete the setup process.
- Tip: Visit 123.hp.com/oj9012 for the complete set of drivers.
- You may need to unplug and replug the USB cable whenever the wizard prompts.
HP Officejet 5252 Driver Install For MAC
Get the latest set of HP OJ 9012 drivers for your MAC:
- To begin with, update the OS of your MAC device.
- For installing the drivers, for your MAC, you can use either the CD/DVD or the direct link 123.hp.com/oj9012
- However, as the CD/DVD will have the basic set of drivers, continue with the direct link.
- Run the setup file and continue with the installation process by following the set of instructions on the screen.
- Tip: Unplug and replug the HP USB cable when the wizard prompts.
- Always go for the complete set of drivers from 123.hp.com/oj9012 for enabling the complete features of HP OfficeJet 9012.
Officejet 9012 Ink Cartridge Installation
Install the original Hp ink cartridge to your OJ 9012 printer:
- To begin with cartridge installation, open the ink cartridge access door when the printer is still on.
- Wait for the cartridge to move to the centre.
- Then unwrap the new HP ink cartridge and peel off the protective layer.
- Next insert the ink cartridge into the slot and lock then in the place.
- Tip: Insert the color cartridge to the right and the black cartridge to the left.
- Now, close the ink cartridge access door and try printing a test page.
- NOTE: Always use the original HP ink cartridges.
- Now, you can also use the HP instant ink cartridge feature with HP OJ 9012
Officejet 9012 Wireless Mobile Printing
HP OfficeJet 9012 is now available with the best mobile printing features. Now enable the complete mobile printing features on a click. Get the latest set of drivers for your HP OJ 9012 printer from 123.hp.com/oj9012. Also, get the complete instructions on the setting it up from 123.hp.com/setup 9012
HP Officejet 5252 Airprint Setup
Now, enable the complete mobility features on your HP printer in a click:
HP OfficeJet 9012 offers various mobile printing options depending on different factors. These features enables you to print from anywhere in the network. The only rule here is that, connect your printer and the device to the same wireless network.
- ePrint – HP ePrint enables you to print from anywhere just by emailing the file to the printer straight.
- AirPrint – Now, enjoy the exclusive AirPrint feature for your iOS devices. Enable AirPrint and print from any iOS device within the network in a snap.
- Mopria Print – Similar to the AirPrint feature, now enjoy printing from the Android device in a snap.
- Wireless Direct – Connect any device to the wireless network and print straight on a click.
- HP Smart App – HP Smart app facilitates you to monitor the complete functioning of your HP OfficeJet 9012 printer.
HP Officejet 5252 Connectivity Setup
Now, connect the OfficeJet 9012 with the router and the devices easy and wireless. Get the latest driver and software for an uninterrupted wireless setup from 123.hp.com/oj9012. Also get the complete setup guide from 123.hp.com/setup 9012
Step 1: Compatibility
To get the Auto Wireless Connect to your device, use the below checklist as a guide:
- To begin with, get the latest version of OS for your computer.
- Ensure the wireless network to which you have connected the device and the printer is stable.
Step 2: Software installation for HP Printer
To install the right software follow the below steps:
- Open the browser and visit the 123.hp.com/oj9012 page.
- Now, select the Software download option.
- Then select the Auto Wireless Connect software as per the requirement.
- Finally, install the software to your device.
Step 3: Wireless Printer setup
To setup your HP Officejet 9012 Printer Device wirelessly follow the below steps:
- Firstly, select the Wireless option on your Printer panel.
- Then run the Auto Connect setup wizard and follow the set of instructions.
- Next, select your network name from the list and enter your network password.
- Finally, try printing a test file on wireless connection.
Step 1: Printer software installation
To install the right software follow the below steps:
- Visit the HP official page 123.hp.com/oj9012 for software installation.
- Next, download the required software for enabling the WPS setup.
- Finally, complete the installation process by following the set of instructions on the screen.
Step 2: Wireless Printer setup
To setup your HP Officejet 9012 Printer follow the below steps:
- Now, enable the WPS mode on your HP OfficeJet 9012 printer easy.
- On the printer touch panel, go to settings and then go to WPS setup under Connections.
- Next run the setup wizard and follow the set of instructions to complete the setup.
Step 3: Pushbutton mode
- After initiating the WPS mode on your HP OfficeJet 9012 printer, push the button on your router.
- NOTE: Push it within 2 minutes after activating it on your printer.
- Finally, try printing a test file to check if the connection is successful.
Step 1: Wireless Printer Setup
- To begin with the Wireless Setup, go to the Settings option on your printer panel.
- Here, select the Wireless Connection to initiate the Setup Wizard.
- Now, you can see the Setup wizard running.
- Follow the set of instructions to complete the setup process.
- Next, the wizard will list the available wireless networks. From here, select your network name and enter the password.
- NOTE: DO NOT connect the USB cable during the wireless setup process.
Step 2: Printer Software install
To install the right software follow the below steps:
- To install the Wireless software to your device, visit 123.hp.com/oj9012.
- Install the set of drivers and run the .exe or .dmg file.
- Follow the set of instructions on the wizard screen to complete the setup process.
HP Officejet 9012 Wireless Setup
Now connect your HP OfficeJet 9012 to your devices also wirelessly. To connect it wireless, all you have to do is to connect the printer and the devices to the same wireless network. Be it a Windows or MAC, connect them wireless in a snap.
To connect your HP Officejet 9012 Printer wirelessly to the printer follow the below steps:
- To begin with, connect your printer and the Windows device to the same network.
- Then, go to the Control Panel on your Windows device.
- Here, select the option Devices & Printers.
- Now you can see the list of devices that are already in connection with the Windows. Also, you can see the list of devices available for connection.