HP Officejet Pro 3610 Printer Setup
OJPro3610 is a multi-function printer that can advantageously print, scan and copy and is fundamentally implied for home and small offices. Setting up the printer is simple with the two supported interfaces: USB, or Ethernet. It turns out to be a flawless AIO printer at this price range.
OJPro3610 Printer Setup
Try connecting your printer device for the first time in a prompt manner, only when your device is connected you can experience multiple features with which you can print, scan, copy and fax more accurately and clearly of your desire.
OJPro3610 Driver Install
To experience the best printing features from your printer device, try downloading and installing the appropriate driver software for your device. In case you do not know the right driver pack, you can call us and we will guide you.
In case you face any issues while working with your printer device, you need not hesitate, just give us a call and get help from our experts or just follow our troubleshooting steps and get the issues fixed more promptly.
HP Officejet Pro 3610 First Time Printer Setup
Step 1: Remove the Printer from the Box
- Take out your printer device from the printer box.
- Then remove all the packing materials and protective tapes from the printer and its parts.
- Now place it in a flat surface.
Step 2: Connect the Plug into the Power Cord
- Plug in one end of the power cord to the rear of the printer device.
- And then connect the other end to the wall outlet.
- Now turn on your HP Officejet Pro 3610 printer device.
Step 3: Install the Ink Cartridges
- Firstly, open the access door.
- Remove all the packing materials and protective tapes from the new ink cartridge.
- Insert it into the cartridge slot and then close the access door.
Step 4: Install the OJPro3610 Printer Software
- Open 123 hp ojpro 3610 from the chrome browser.
- Pick the software that perfectly matches your printer device.
- Once done, choose the download option, so that the software you have chosen is downloaded.
First Time Setup
Setting up your OJPro3610 printer device for the first time is very important. To set up your OJPro3610 printer device you can follow our listed steps or else you contact our team, they will guide you in setting up your printer device for the first time more accurately without any common issues.
Downloading and Installing the required driver software for your device is one of the major steps once you have purchased your printer device. But, if you do not know which type of software has to be downloaded, you can call us.
Connecting your printer device with the computer device is very important, only on connecting you can continue with taking prints, scan, copy and fax from your OJPro3610 printer device. For this connection process, you can make use of the USB setup process.
Also, make a note that you can connect your printer device wirelessly to the computer device. To make this connection, you be sure that you have connected both your printer device and the computer device to the same active network.
HP Mobile Print
Your printer device can also be connected to the HP Mobile Print Application. Once connected, you can begin by taking print, scan, copy and fax from your mobile phones at any time of your desire. Try this method of printing now.
Setting up the appropriate features for your printer device is very vital. Once the features are set more promptly, then taking print outs from your device is very simpler. So if you want any help regarding this, you can call us.
HP Officejet Pro 3610 Driver Installation
Your OJPro3610 printer device will require some of the useful drivers to perform well, so downloading and installing the appropriate drivers for your printer device is essential. In case you do not know which type of driver has to be picked, then you can call us and our experts will guide you.
HP Officejet Pro 3610 Driver Install For Windows
To Install the HP printer driver with the Add a Printer wizard option, you will have to follow the below set of simple steps.
- Choose the devices option from Windows.
- Then choose the devices and printers option.
- Select the “add a printer” option.
- Then choose the printer that you have to add from the prompt that has been appeared.
- If the printer that you are looking for is not in the list, then you will have to continue with the below steps.
- Firstly choose the option that your printer is not listed, and then select the manual settings with which you are going to add your printer.
- Then select the option stating that use an existing port and then click next.
- Now choose windows update and then choose HP.
- Then you will have to follow the on screen instructions to complete the installation process of the printer driver software for your device.
HP Officejet Pro 3610 Driver Install For MAC
To Install the HP OJPro3610 printer driver through Apple Software Update, you will have to follow the below set of simple steps.
- Click Apple menu and then choose the System Preferences option.
- Then according to the Operating System that you are using, you will have to choose Print & Fax, Print & Scan, or Printers & Scanners.
- In case you find your printer device in the prompt, then you will have to remove and re-add your printer device.
- Then choose the name of your printer device, with the help of Use or Print Using menu.
- Then you will have to click the add menu, to add your printer to the list.
- Once added you will have to close the System Preferences menu.
- Once all the above process is completed, you will have to try to print, scan, copy and fax your files and photos from your HP Officejet Pro 3610 printer device.
HP Officejet Pro 3610 Ink Cartridge Installation
To install ink cartridges in your printer device, you will have to follow the below set of simple steps.
- Firstly you have to turn on your HP Officejet Pro 3610 printer device by pressing the power button.
- Then you will have to open the top cover of your printer device.
- Then you will have toremove the new ink cartridge from its packaging.
- Make sure you have removed the orange tab that is attached with the ink cartridge to begin with the process.
- Once you are ready you will have to insert the ink cartridge into the cartridge slot.
- Fix it firmly such that the ink cartridge is locked perfectly in the slot.
- By using the above process, you will have to install all the other ink cartridges into the printer device.
- Once you have installed all the ink cartridges, you will have to complete the process by closing the top cover of the product.
HP Officejet Pro 3610 Wireless Mobile Printing
The HP mobile print consents you to use your HP Officejet Pro 3610 printer from a remote place from where your printer is inaccessible through internet. The mobile printing prints any document directed from the mobile device using the wireless internet connection.
HP Officejet Pro 3610 Airprint Setup
To setup your HP Officejet Pro 3610 printer which is connected to the MAC computer with the Airprint feature, follow the steps given below:
- Before you initiate the process of enabling the Airprint feature, make sure that you use an Apple device with iOS version 4.2 and above.
- Also setup your HP Officejet Pro 3610 printer with the initial settings and connections.
- Make sure that your printer is not connected to the wired network connection. The Airprint feature does not work on a wired connection.
- Go to the Wireless option on the Printer Control Panel of your HP Officejet Pro 3610 printer.
- The Wireless Setup Wizard displays a list wireless networks available around.
- Select your network name and connect your 123.hp.com/ojpro3610 printer device to that wireless connection.
- If your Network cannot be identified, then select the Enter New Network Name and type your network name.
- Type the Network password, if prompted for authentication.
- Also connect your Apple device to the same wireless network to ensure proper working of the Airprint.
HP Officejet Pro 3610 ePrint Setup
ePrint Setup for Windows
To setup your HP Officejet Pro 3610 printer to ePrint using the windows computer, follow the steps given below:
- On the Printer Control Panel of your HP Officejet Pro 3610 printer, go to Wireless setup.
- When the prompt to turn on the web services appears on the screen, click on the enable option or turn on option.
- After the web services are turned on, the printer setup information page is printed with the printer’s email address.
- Using the email address, send an email of the print job to your HP Officejet Pro 3610 printer directly from your mobile device.
ePrint Setup for MAC
To setup your HP Officejet Pro 3610 printer to ePrint using the MAC computer, follow the steps below:
- Touch the Wireless setup option on the Printer Control Panel of your 123.hp.com/ojpro3610 printer.
- When the prompt pops up to turn on the web services, touch the Turn on or enable.
- Later the Printer Setup information page will be printed in which the email address of your printer will be present.
- Now, from the mobile device, you can send an email of your print job to the printer’s email address.
HP Officejet Pro 3610 Cloud Print Setup
Cloud Print Setup for Windows
To setup your HP Officejet Pro 3610 printer with the Cloud Print using the Windows computer, follow the steps given below:
- Open Google Chrome browser on your Windows computer and sign in to your Google account.
- Open the devices registered on the Google chrome browser and if your HP Officejet Pro 3610 printer is listed under the New devices list, click Register.
- Then, download the cloud print application on your mobile device and open the settings menu.
- Under the Printing option, click next to the Cloud Print to enable it.
Cloud Print Setup for MAC
To setup your HP Officejet Pro 3610 printer with the Cloud Print using the MAC computer, follow the steps given below:
- On your MAC computer and open the Google chrome and sign in to your personal Google account.
- Open the Devices list on the Chrome browser. If your 123 hp setup OJPro3610 printer is listed under the New devices list, then click Register.
- After registering your HP printer device on the Google devices list, download the Cloud print application on your mobile device and open the settings.
- Under it, click next to the Cloud Print option under the tab Printing.
HP Officejet Pro 3610 Connectivity Setup
Connectivity of the HP Officejet Pro 3610 printer is the most important and vital requirement to make your printer device perform and enable many other different advanced features available. On connecting your HP printer device to the network connection, your printer hits a rise in its level of performance.
Step 1: Compatibility
- Before you try to connect your HP Officejet Pro 3610 printer to a wireless connection, remember to turn on your wireless router and the computer.
- Make certain that you have connected the wireless router to the network and know the wireless network name and the password.
Step 2: Software installation for HP Printer
- Detach the USB or Ethernet cable before you install the printer driver software for your HP Officejet Pro 3610 printer.
- Visit hp.com/setup3631 and download the operative printer driver software package and mount it on your computer.
Step 3: Wireless Printer setup
- Open to the Wireless setup on the Printer Control Panel of your HP Officejet Pro 3610 printer.
- On the Wireless Setup Wizard, select your wireless network name from the list of network names shown.
- If your network name is inaccessible on the list, select Enter New Network Name and type your network name manually.
Step 1: Printer software installation
- Open the browser and go to 123 hp Officejet Pro 3610 and select the printer model as HP Officejet Pro 3610 printer.
- The webpage displays a list of handy software package which holds all necessary features desired for your HP printer.
- Download a software that would suit your HP Officejet Pro 3610 printer and install it.
Step 2: Wireless Printer setup
- To connect your 123.hp.com/setup OJPro3610 printer to the wireless network, remember to turn on your router and its wireless button.
- On the Printer Control Panel of your printer, connect your HP printer to the desired wireless network.
Step 3: Pushbutton mode
- The printer can be coupled to the wireless network using the Push button method also.
- On the Control Panel, when the prompt to select to the approaches pops up, select Push button method.
- Press and hold the WPS button for about 3 seconds, existing on the Wireless router till the status indicator is lit on the printer.
Step 1: Wireless Printer Setup
- After you are done with the initial setups and connections of your HP Officejet Pro 3610 printer, turn on your printer and the wireless router.
- Open the Wireless setup on the Printer Control Panel display of your printer.
- The list of accessible wireless networks will be displayed on the panel.
- Select your network name and connect to it. When it prompts you for authentication, sort out it.
Step 2: Printer Software install
- When the initial connection and the setups for your HP Officejet Pro 3610 printer is over, visit 123.hp.com/setup3631
- Select HP Officejet Pro 3610 printer as your printer model when it prompts for.
- The web page will list the available suitable software package. Select a driver software package that would support and enhance different features for your HP Officejet Pro 3610 printer and download it.
- When the download is thorough, install it on your computer.
HP Officejet Pro 3610 Wireless Setup
The most trending feature in the recent times is the wireless connection of the HP printers. The wireless network connections enhance and hikes up your printer to a different level. This wireless connectivity feature helps the user to use many diverse sorts that require a wireless network connection to be used.
To connect your HP Officejet Pro 3610 printer to the wireless connection with a windows computer, follow the steps given below:
- Make certain that you’ve made the connections perfect for your HP Officejet Pro 3610 printer.
- Confirm that you have not connected your printer using an USB or an Ethernet cable. If so, then disconnect the USB cable.
- Then, switch on your HP printer, wireless router and computer and also turn on the wireless feature on your router.
- On the Control Panel of your HP printer, select 123.hp.com/setup3631 Wireless Setup.
- The list of available wireless networks accessible for your HP printer will be displayed from which you can choose your network name.
- If the panel prompts you to authenticate, do it manually to ensure security.
- If your network name is not listed, then type your network manually under the option Enter New Network Name.
To connect your HP Officejet Pro 3610 printer to the wireless network through a MAC computer, follow the steps below:
- After you have made the initial setups and connection fighting fit for your HP Officejet Pro 3610 printer, turn on your printer.
- Then, turn on the wireless router. Also switch on the MAC computer and check if your HP printer device is enabled on your MAC computer.
- Now, open the Wireless Setup Wizard on the Printer Control Panel of your HP Officejet Pro 3610 printer.
- The Wireless Setup Wizard displays the names of available networks around your printer to connect with.
- Select your wireless network name and connect your HP printer device to the wireless network.
- Type the set password for your network manually, if it prompts for authentication.
- When 123.hp.com/setup3631 printer is connected to the wireless network successfully, the wireless status indicator on the printer will be lit.
HP Officejet Pro 3610 Troubleshooting
When your Windows computer states that your printer is in offline state, follow the steps below to resolve it:
- Primarily, check if your HP printer is turned on and is in ready state.
- If the printer is not in ready state, start over your printer again.
- On Devices and Printers windows of your computer, check if your printer is set as the default printer. If not, right click on the printer name and choose Set as Default printer.
- If the problem still persists, check your router’s connection with the internet and check the wireless connections of your printer.
- If the HP Officejet Pro 3610 printer is on the wired network connection, check if the Ethernet cable is connected on the right port.
- Also, check if the Ethernet cable is without any damage or hindrance.
- If it prompts you to update your HP printer driver software package, update it through the browser.
- Try to attempt to print any document and if it is possible to find your printer, the issue is been resolved.
When your print job on the print job queue gets jammed halfway and chunks other jobs, follow the steps below to resolve it:
- Do the very plain method of restarting your HP Officejet Pro 3610 printer. Then check if all the connections and the power cords are connected on the right port.
- Go to start and search for Services on your Windows. The list of services performed by the windows will be displayed.
- Find the Spooler service from the list of services displayed.
- Now, right click on the Spooler service and then click Stop to end the service.
- Open the Printers folder on your C drive after the Spooler is been stopped and delete all the files inside the Printers folder.
- Then, restart your computer and the printer and verify that the power cord was plugged out for at least a minute.
- Turn on 123.hp.com/OJPro3610 printer and computer and then try to print.
- If the print jobs are done without any chunks or interruption, then the issue is been resolved.
123-hp-com.net is an independent third-party providing assistance on printer basic setup, driver installation and connectivity issues. The logo, trademarks, brand names, product and services are only for the reference purpose. We disclaim any ownership to any of these and we are not responsible for any warranty or free service as mentioned from the manufacturer. Users are advised to go through our terms and policies before availing any service.