HP Officejet Pro 8023 Printer Setup
OJPro8023 printer is structured to make printing job easier at office ambiance. It is a multi function printer, offering full feature service such as print, copy scan and fax. 123.hp.com/ojpro8023 printer has stunning outlook with amazing print quality and accurate resolution.
OJPro8023 Printer Setup
Printer setup is an elementary step for any printer to work. The initial printer setup requires some basic steps to complete the setup process. 123.hp.com/setup 8023 printer setup begins with unpacking the HP Officejet Pro 8023 printer and ends with impressive printouts.
OJPro8023 Driver Install
The driver installation plays a major role in printing process. To enjoy the new features of HP Officejet Pro 8023 printer, you must install the latest version of the driver. We can guide you in choosing the right driver for your printer.
You may face problems while printing because of some simple mistakes. If you face any printer problems, just follow the troubleshooting steps and get back your HP Officejet Pro 8023 printer to normal state or else call our tech support team.
HP Officejet Pro 8023 First Time Printer Setup
Step 1: Remove the OJPro8023 Printer from the Box
- Begin the printer setup by gabbing out the HP Officejet Pro 8023 printer from the printer box.
- Discard the wrapper material from the printer box, without causing damage to HP Officejet Pro 8023 printer.
- Ensure to remove the tapes attached to ink cartridge area and scanner glass.
Step 2: Connect the Plug into the Power Cord
- Connect the HP Officejet Pro 8023 printer with electric socket through power cable.
- Make the power cable connection stable between the HP Officejet Pro 8023 printer and the computer.
Step 3: Install the Ink Cartridges
- Lift up the ink cartridge access door and remove the cartridges from the pack.
- Now insert the ink cartridges into the cartridge slot.
- Gently close the ink cartridge access door.
Step 4: Install the OJPro8023 Printer Software
- Open the HP original site and search for HP Officejet Pro 8023 driver which is compatible with the printer software.
- Follow the screen instructions and complete the HP Officejet Pro 8023 driver installation.
First Time Setup
The first time printer setup should be done with utmost care. These steps are necessary for smooth function of HP Officejet Pro 8023 printer. Before starting with the printer setup, validate the condition of printer and other components.
The printing job is possible with right driver download and installation. It is essential to install the latest version of HP Officejet Pro 8023 driver on Windows or Mac device to experience all the exciting features of the printer.
The interaction between HP Officejet Pro 8023 printer and computer can be realized with USB cable. The USB connection between HP Officejet Pro 8023 printer and computer is more secure and reliable. The setup process is also simple.
The wireless setup refers to connection, where you can print from a distant. Connect the HP Officejet Pro 8023 printer and computer with active wireless network. You can easily accomplish wireless printing from HP Officejet Pro 8023 printer.
HP Mobile Print
The printing job is made even simpler with mobile printing. This allows you to print from anywhere at any time. This feature is possible by connecting 123.hp.com/ojpro8023 printer with HP Mobile print application.
HP Officejet Pro 8023 printer is bundled with many features for enhancing printer performance. The latest driver will allow you to experience print, scan, copy and fax quality and lot more.
HP Officejet Pro 8023 Driver Installation
The OJPro8023 driver installation is all about the software which helps you experience amazing features of HP Officejet Pro 8023 printer like print, scan and fax. It is important to find the right driver for HP Officejet Pro 8023 printer. If you face any difficulty, just make call to our tech support team.
HP Officejet Pro 8023 Driver Install For Windows
Follow the below steps to make your driver work properly on your Windows computer:
- The first step is to choose the driver which is compatible with OS of your Windows computer.
- Download 123.hp.com/setup 8023 driver from the original site.
- HP easy start app can be used for downloading and installing the HP Officejet Pro 8023 driver.
- Move onto Software and Driver Download section and identify the printer model.
- Then select the driver and tap on the download option.
- You can select HP Officejet Pro 8023 basic driver or full feature driver.
- During the HP Officejet Pro 8023 driver installation, you must select the connection type.
- Once done with installation, your printer will be ready to print, scan, copy, etc.
HP Officejet Pro 8023 Driver Install For MAC
Follow the below steps for installing driver on Mac computer:
- Before starting the process, know the information about network name and security code.
- Disconnect all the USB cables and prepare the c for installation.
- Tap on the Apple icon and choose the System Preference option.
- Click on the plus sign and choose the option Add Printer or Scanner to add the printer to the list.
- Now browse for compatible HP Officejet Pro 8023 driver and follow the guidelines to download and install the driver for HP Officejet Pro 8023 printer.
- Enable the required features for cherishing the print job.
- Select the printer properties and make the printer preferences.
- Make the connection type between the HP Officejet Pro 8023 printer and Mac computer as wireless and enjoy the printing job.
HP Officejet Pro 8023 Ink Cartridge Installation
For proper ink cartridge installation, follow the below simple steps:
- Begin with turning on the HP Officejet Pro 8023 printer.
- Discard the packaging materials from the access door to have a look at the cartridge area.
- Take a thin or smooth cloth and dip it in distilled water for cleaning the surface of cartridge slot.
- Validate the ink cartridges to check if there is any leakage on the sides of the cartridges.
- Handle the 123 hp ojpro 8023 ink cartridge by holding the black portion and insert it by making the nozzle face towards the printer. Press the ink cartridges firmly.
- Ensure the cartridges are fixed firmly onto the corresponding slot.
- Once the ink cartridge installation is completed, close the access door of ink cartridge.
- Print an alignment page to verify the proper installation of ink cartridges.
- If you run out-off ink, you can either replace the ink cartridges or refill the old ink cartridges.
HP Officejet Pro 8023 Wireless Mobile Printing
The printing task is also available with wireless mobile printing application. With this technology you can take printouts from a distance using mobile phones. The simple thing you need to do is to connect the HP Officejet Pro 8023 printer and mobile device to active wireless network.
HP Officejet Pro 8023 Airprint Setup
For Airprint setup you need to work with Wi-Fi connection, get a Wi-Fi connection and follow the below guidelines:
- Make sure Mac computer and HP Officejet Pro 8023 printer are in connection with the Wi-Fi network.
- Choose a document and then tap on the print option on the Mac menu bar.
- List of connected printers will be shown, check if HP Officejet Pro 8023 printer is available in the list.
- If the printer model is not available in the connected printer list, then click on the Add printer option.
- Enter the printer details and add it to the list.
- Now tap on print option and you will notice the HP Officejet Pro 8023 printer in the list, click on it.
- Then set the 123.hp.com/ojpro8023 AirPrint setup using the drop down menu.
- Print a test page after setting up the AirPrint setup.
HP Officejet Pro 8023 ePrint Setup
ePrint Setup for Windows
- Explore the chrome browser and then try to download the HP Officejet Pro 8023 printer driver which is compatible with ePrint.
- Then you have to configure all the printer settings and the settings necessary for the security purpose.
- Include your HP Officejet Pro 8023 printer device to the HP connected choice.
- Next download and install the ePrint software for HP Officejet Pro 8023 printer device.
- After you are done with installation, you need to register your HP ePrint software.
ePrint Setup for MAC
- Open the HP official page through chrome browser, search for driver download page.
- Select the right software and then click on Download icon on the screen.
- Click on the downloaded setup file and move on with HP ePrint installer option.
- Agree with the terms and conditions and click on OK.
- Then choose the install option.
HP Officejet Pro 8023 Cloud Print Setup
Cloud Print Setup for Windows
- Ensure the HP Officejet Pro 8023 printer device is compatible with the Google Cloud Print Service.
- Print a printer configuration page to know the email address of HP Officejet Pro 8023
- The printer email address displayed on printer configuration page is a default mail address.
- Now create a Google account and compose a new email.
- Attach the document with email and send to printer email address.
Cloud Print Setup for MAC
- You can print documents and images using your computer, or any iOS device.
- Download and install Google cloud print software for 123.hp.com/setup 8023.
- Open the Google Cloud Print and select the file to print. Now click on the printer device to print.
- Set the necessary printer preferences and complete the setup process.
HP Officejet Pro 8023 Connectivity Setup
The printer can connect with the computer in several ways. Few methods are illustrated below. With the below illustrated methods you can easily establish flawless connection between the printer and computer. Connect the devices with Wi-Fi network and enjoy printing from anywhere.
Step 1: Compatibility
- Make sure you are using latest version of Windows and Mac device.
- Connect the Windows and Mac device with the active wireless network.
- Note that all network configurations are not compatible with Auto Wireless.
Step 2: Software installation for HP Printer
- Explore the browser and navigate to Official site.
- Scroll down and search for latest version of HP Officejet Pro 8023 printer software.
- Once found, tap on the download option.
Step 3: Wireless Printer setup
- Go to network settings option.
- Alter the settings according to your preference.
- In the network section, choose the wireless option.
- Type the network credentials like password and tap on Next option.
- Now a stable wireless connection will be established.
Step 1: Printer software installation
- Open the browser and go to HP official site.
- Select the driver which is completely compatible between the HP Officejet Pro 8023 printer and computer.
- Click on download for downloading and installing the printer software.
Step 2: Wireless Printer setup
- Before you start, ensure the WPS pushbutton is available on HP Officejet Pro 8023 printer and router.
- WPA or WPA2 security code must be used by the wireless network.
- Use the manual instructions and connect the router and 123 hp setup 8023 printer.
Step 3: Pushbutton mode
- On the HP Officejet Pro 8023 printer, find the WPS pushbutton.
- After few seconds, tap on the WPS pushbutton on wireless router.
Step 1: Wireless Printer Setup
- Select the control panel and choose the printer settings.
- Under the printer settings menu, select 123.hp.com/ojpro8023 Network setup.
- In this section choose the Wireless setup wizard.
- A list of wireless network will be displayed on the screen.
- Identify the wireless network name from the list of available network name.
- If your desired wireless network is not shown, then add the network by entering the network name and security code.
- Finally, confirm the settings by clicking the OK button.
Step 2: Printer Software install
- Make sure the computer and HP Officejet Pro 8023 printer has internet access.
- Maintain the router, computer and HP Officejet Pro 8023 printer are in active state, and place them close to each other.
- Now choose the software which is more compatible with HP Officejet Pro 8023 printer.
- Ensure the software you download is the latest version.