HP Officejet Pro 8024 Printer Setup
OJPro8024 is designed with loads of exciting printer features to make printing job simple and easy. 123.hp.com/ojpro8024 printer is enriched with maximum printing speed and optimized functionalities without compromising on print quality.
OJPro8024 Printer Setup
Printer Setup is the first step towards seamless performance of HP Officejet Pro 8024 printer device. The perfect 123.hp.com/setup 8024 printer setup provides admiring service for users. You need to activate the required options to enhance printer functions.
OJPro8024 Driver Install
To enhance the printer functions or to know about upcoming drivers for Windows or Mac device, download the driver from official site and follow the steps to install. The installed driver must coordinate with Windows or Mac device.
You may face difficulties in the process because of some small mistakes. If so happens, just take the necessary steps to get back your printer to normal state. If still not able to fix it, then approach our tech support team for further assistance.
HP Officejet Pro 8024 First Time Printer Setup
Step 1: Remove the OJPro8024 Printer from the Box
- Place the printer box on perfect location and grab out the HP Officejet Pro 8024 printer.
- Check the correctness of all the printer accessories.
- Discard all the seals and tapes from the HP Officejet Pro 8024 printer device.
Step 2: Connect the Plug into the Power Cord
- Take a power cable of sufficient length.
- Insert one end of cable to HP Officejet Pro 8024 printer and the other end to power socket.
- Switch on the power and wait for few minutes.
Step 3: Install the Ink Cartridges
- Press the power button to activate the HP Officejet Pro 8024 printer.
- Now unlatch the cartridge door and wait till the weird noise stops.
- Take the ink cartridges and insert it into the cartridge slot.
- Once done with ink cartridge insertion, lock the cartridge door.
Step 4: Install the OJPro8024 Printer Software
- Visit the HP site and find the driver download page.
- Now find the best driver for HP Officejet Pro 8024 printer and install it with on screen instructions.
First Time Setup
Various services of HP Officejet Pro 8024 printer can be experienced by perfect printer setup. Take a look at the HP printer manual to furnish the complete HP Officejet Pro 8024 printer setup.
Download and install the driver to enjoy the advanced features or to improvise the HP Officejet Pro 8024 printer functions. Do not skip any steps during driver Download and installation for smooth and uninterrupted performance.
The choice of USB setup will guide you to enjoy supporting features which are required to complete the task for driver installation, network connection and lot more on HP Officejet Pro 8024 printer.
If you wish to enjoy distant printing from 123.hp.com/ojpro8024 printer, you have to mount the wireless setup by connecting the printer to wireless network and start printing files wirelessly.
HP Mobile Print
Mobile printing is a facility to print from anywhere at any-time. HP Officejet Pro 8024 printer is in-built with mobile printing instructions for improving the user convenience. Just interlink the smartphone with printer and start printing.
The basic features of HP Officejet Pro 8024 printer include print, copy, scan and fax option. With the installation of best driver you can easily do your various jobs with this multi-functional printer.
HP Officejet Pro 8024 Driver Installation
HP launches new updates for drivers used by the HP OJPro8024 printer. For better performance of HP Officejet Pro 8024 printer, you need to update and install the driver regularly. This job can be made easy with our technical expert assistance.
HP Officejet Pro 8024 Driver Install For Windows
- Ensure the operating system, before installing the HP Printer Driver software on the Windows computer.
- The Internet connection deserves high priority in driver download.
- If you are proceeding with deprived internet connection, then you might not able to find the newest version of 123.hp.com/setup 8024 printer driver.
- Search in the internet explorer for printer driver downloadpage and find the authorized HP website from results.
- Once the driver downloadpage is found, next you need to search for right driver software for HP Officejet Pro 8024
- Once the right driver is found, click on the download option.
- The driver installation is very simple with onscreen instructions.
HP Officejet Pro 8024 Driver Install For MAC
- You need to find an internet connection before initializing installation of HP Officejet Pro 8024 printer driver on Mac computer.
- In order to satisfy the requirement of HP Officejet Pro 8024 printer, you need to update Mac computer to the latest version.
- Navigate to chrome browser once the Mac computer is turned on.
- Scroll and Search for HP Officejet Pro 8024
- Choose the HP official site from the search result. Ensure the list of driver is available from the reliable source.
- The driver you download must be appropriate for your Mac computer.
- The HP Officejet Pro 8024 driver installation is made simple with installation guidance.
HP Officejet Pro 8024 Ink Cartridge Installation
- Open the cartridge access door. Do not proceed until the carriage is idle and silent.
- Lift the lid on the cartridge slot to release the cartridge and push the lid back until it stops.
- Take out the new ink cartridge from its pack, and remove the tape enclosed on it.
- Make the nozzle of ink cartridge face the printer and insert the cartridge into the cartridge slot.
- Lock the lid of the cartridge slot to secure the cartridge into place.
- Insert the color cartridge on the left side of the slot.
- Insert the black cartridge on the right side of the slot.
- Repeat the similar steps to install all the cartridges.
- After installing the ink cartridges, close the cartridge access door.
- Follow the guidelines on the control panel to start the cartridge alignment.
- The HP Officejet Pro 8024 printer aligns the cartridges and prints an alignment page.
HP Officejet Pro 8024 Wireless Mobile Printing
Wireless mobile printing application makes the printing task simple and easy. Wireless Mobile Printing technology allows printing from a distance using mobile phone. Establish active wireless connection between HP Officejet Pro 8024 printer and mobile phone. Once done, print instantly with HP Officejet Pro 8024 printer.
HP Officejet Pro 8024 Airprint Setup
AirPrint service makes printing simple and easier for Apple device users. Go with the below Airprint setup for successful installation.
- Make sure the Mac device and HP Officejet Pro 8024 printer are in connection with the Wi-Fi network.
- Choose a file and click on the print option.
- Now the printer list will be available on the screen.
- If the name of your HP Officejet Pro 8024 printer is not available then you need to add it to the list before you proceeding further.
- Add the 123.hp.com/ojpro8024 printer to the list and set the AirPrint setup.
- Now you can print from Apple device to HP Officejet Pro 8024 printer at your comfort zone.
- First do test print to verify the correctness of setup process.
HP Officejet Pro 8024 ePrint Setup
ePrint Setup for Windows
- Click on the web browser to open and search for HP Officejet Pro 8024 driver which is compatible with ePrint.
- Then move onto printer settings to configure it and set the security settings.
- Next add the HP Officejet Pro 8024 printer to the HP connected settings.
- The eprint software should be downloaded and installed for supporting HP Officejet Pro 8024 printer.
- Once installed, register the printer with HP ePrint software.
ePrint Setup for MAC
- Navigate to browser page for downloading the printer software.
- Search and find the perfect driver for HP Officejet Pro 8024 printer.
- Download the HP Officejet Pro 8024 driver on well-known location of Mac device.
- Double click on the downloaded setup file to install the driver.
- Agree to terms and condition and finally click on the Installer option.
HP Officejet Pro 8024 Cloud Print Setup
Cloud Print Setup for Windows
- To begin with cloud print setup, validate whether the HP Officejet Pro 8024 printer is compatible with the Google Cloud Print Service.
- Gather the printer information and printer email address by printing the printer configuration page.
- Log into your Gmail account or create new Gmail account.
- Add the HP Officejet Pro 8024 printer to Google Cloud account.
- Then compose a mail with print task attached with it and end it to printer email address.
Cloud Print Setup for MAC
- You can print documents and images using your Mac device.
- Download and install 123.hp.com/setup 8024 driver which suits Mac device and supports the Google Cloud Print Service.
- Install the driver with proper guidance.
- Activate the necessary features and complete the setup process.
- After completing the setup process you can print from Google cloud account.
HP Officejet Pro 8024 Connectivity Setup
HP Officejet Pro 8024 printer can associate with the computer in several ways. Few of the methods such as HP Auto Wireless Connect, WPS Setup and HP Wireless Setup Wizard are illustrated below. You can also connect our professional team for further assistance.
Step 1: Compatibility
- Validate the compatibility with below steps:
- Begin with confirming that you are using the latest version of Windows or Mac device.
- Establish wireless connection for your Windows or Mac Computer.
- Note that all network configuration or settings are not compatible with Auto Wireless.
Step 2: Software installation for HP Printer
- Open the browser and reach the HP official site.
- Get access into driver download page and select the driver which is compatible with computer and printer.
- Tap on the download option to download the driver.
Step 3: Wireless Printer setup
- Select the modification option to modify the settings option.
- From the settings option, choose the wireless option.
- Fit in the network credentials and tap on Next option.
- Now a stable wireless connection will established between HP Officejet Pro 8024 printer and computer.
Step 1: Printer software installation
- Click on the chrome and search for HP site.
- Choose a compatible HP Officejet Pro 8024 driver and hit on the download button.
- Once the driver is downloaded, start installing the software.
Step 2: Wireless Printer setup
- Verify whether the HP Officejet Pro 8024 printer and router have WPS pushbutton on it.
- The WPA or WPA2 security must be used by the wireless network.
- In some cases, the network having WPA or WPA2 security might not connect with the device.
Step 3: Pushbutton mode
- The WPS pushbutton will be available on the surface of printer device, activate it by pressing on it.
- After few seconds, activate the WPS pushbutton on the wireless router.
Step 1: Wireless Printer Setup
- Select the setup option from the drop down list of control panel.
- Right click on the HP Officejet Pro 8024 printer and select the Wireless setup wizard.
- Spot out your network name from the available list.
- If the network name is not available, then enter the network name manually.
- Type in the details and confirm the settings.
Step 2: Printer Software install
- Connect the HP Officejet Pro 8024 printer and computer with stable internet access.
- Keep the 123.hp.com/ojpro8024 printer, device and router in steady state and place them close to each other.
- Download the latest version of HP Officejet Pro 8024 driver which can associate with the device.
- Then install the driver on device with instructions displayed on screen.
HP Officejet Pro 8024 Wireless Setup
Wireless setup is a convenient tool for making the print jobs easy, but the fundamental setup needs more attention during the process. Once the wireless setup is done, then it is very simple to take out prints. Now, most of the people prefer HP Officejet Pro 8024 wireless setup.
- Go to control panel of HP Officejet Pro 8024
- Open the dash board to fetch into description for choosing the wireless setup.
- Select the Setup available on wireless menu.
- Follow up with the wireless setting wizard option by tapping on the wireless settings.
- Then select the name of your network from the list of networks and then click OK option to set the wireless setup for windows computer.
- If your network name is not displayed, select Add option to enter the new network name, and go with the onscreen instructions to feed your network name.
- Once done, click on the Confirm button.
- Go to the HP Officejet Pro 8024 printer device’s control panel, as it is the very first step.
- Tap on the Wireless setup on the printer device’s control panel.
- Now a window will get displayed on the screen showing the available wireless networks.
- Check if the desired network is available on the screen.
- If not found, add the wireless network to the list.
- Your wireless network name and password might be required for adding the wireless network to the existing list.
- After entering the required details, follow the wireless setup instructions for configuring 123.hp.com/setup 8024 wireless network connection on Mac computer.
HP Officejet Pro 8024 Troubleshooting
- To start with, check if the ink cartridges are low or empty.
- If low or empty, replace the ink cartridges with genuine HP ink cartridges.
- Next, discard the ink cartridges from the carriage and validate the slots in which the cartridges were fixed.
- Perform an inspection to check if the respective slots are clean and free from ink cartridge leakage which may cause an issue on ink cartridge function.
- Proceed with cleaning the slots and electrical contacts with thin cloth without damaging it.
- Power Off and restart the HP Officejet Pro 8024 printer for better performance.
- If still the issues are present, then replace the problematic ink cartridge.
- Before starting the printing process, verify the network and other power connections for better access.
- Get connected with stable network connection with respect to your requirements.
- Ensure the quality of printing and access by checking the signal of wireless network which is connected with your computer.
- If the HP Officejet Pro 8024 printer and computer are connected through Ethernet cable, then discard the cable connection.
- Validate if there is oscillation in connection between computer and HP Officejet Pro 8024 printer.
- Now try to get connected with wireless setup of HP Officejet Pro 8024 printer.
- Next you can assign task wirelessly to 123.hp.com/ojpro8024.
123-hp-com.net is an independent third-party providing assistance on printer basic setup, driver installation and connectivity issues. The logo, trademarks, brand names, product and services are only for the reference purpose. We disclaim any ownership to any of these and we are not responsible for any warranty or free service as mentioned from the manufacturer. Users are advised to go through our terms and policies before availing any service.