HP Officejet Pro 8026 Printer Setup
OJPro8026 printer is a multi-tasking printer that performs extraordinary services including print, copy, scan, and fax. It makes printing work a breeze at both office and home atmosphere. The stunning look of the 123.hp.com/ojpro8026 printer makes it a great addition to the atmosphere with high-quality printing resolution.
OJPro8026 Printer Setup
To assign printing works to the printer, you should setup the printer with some basic steps. It involves the common setup step as same as any other machine setup. You can start the 123.hp.com/setup 8026 printer setup by unwrapping the package and end up with installing the printer driver.
OJPro8026 Driver Install
Without the help of driver no device can operate their usual work. So, downloading the printer driver is important when your intention is to print the assigned jobs. For accurate solution, download and install the latest version of the driver from the printer site.
When you experience a problem with your printer, the first step is troubleshooting the problematic device. If it is a simple issue because of the wrong steps, the basic troubleshooting steps will fix it at no cost. If the issue is out of your scope, you can reach us for the repair steps.
HP Officejet Pro 8026 First Time Printer Setup
Step 1: Remove the OJPro8026 Printer from the Box
- Without removing the printer from the parcel, you cannot proceed with the printing process.
- So, you need to grab the printer from the box after peeling the stickers and tapes and check the accompanied components.
Step 2: Connect the Plug into the Power Cord
- Electricity is necessary to activate the HP Officejet Pro 8026 printer. So, HP has provided power cord along with the parcel.
- Make use of the power cord to obtain the steady connection and turn on the printer.
Step 3: Install the OJPro8026 Ink Cartridges
- Ensure to clear the new ink cartridges from the package. Open the access door and put the new ink cartridges inside it.
- Discard the tape on the individual ink cartridge before you insert the ink cartridge.
Step 4: Install the OJPro8026 Printer Software
- Through any web browser, reach the HP official site which has bunch of drivers in the list.
- Choose the printer driver that covers the suitable features for the printer and finish it using the displayed instructions.
First Time Setup
Be it any device, first time setup is important to reap the benefits of the services. The correct steps will run the printer without any problem. Check the necessary requirements before moving forwards to the first time setup.
Unveil the exciting features of the printer through the correct driver. It is necessary to install the recent version of the software on Mac or Windows machine. Validate the compatibility of the device with the selected drivers.
The USB setup of the OJPro8026 printer is the secure way of connection while comparing with the other modes of connection establishment. The steps involved in the wireless setup are simple and easy to follow.
It is not necessary to keep your printer nearer when you use the wireless connection. You can print from distant while using the 123.hp.com/ojpro8026 wireless connection. It will allow your printer to use for wireless printing with the connected devices.
HP Mobile Print
When you are from your printer, you can use the HP Mobile Print app to get the print work done on the HP OJPro8026 printer. It is possible to print from anywhere at any time. The simple requirement is that the device should connect to the active internet connection.
The usual printer setup will bring out the exciting features of the printer. In addition to the first-time setup, features setup will enhance the printer performance. After completing the feature setup, you will experience great features.
HP Officejet Pro 8026 Driver Installation
Rejoice the full features of the HP Officejet Pro 8026 printer with the installation of the driver. It is essential to find and install the right printer driver for HP Officejet Pro 8026. Make a call to our technical support team, in case of difficulty.
HP Officejet Pro 8026 Driver Install For Windows
- The foremost step for initiating driver installation is choosing the right driver that suits your Windows Operating System.
- Go to the original site using the browser and download the printer driver. Allow it to find the driver for your HP Officejet Pro 8026 printer.
- In the driver section of the original site, find the HP Easy Start app for downloading the driver.
- Tap the Download option after selecting the correct printer driver and software.
- If you are prompted to select the connection type, choose the preferred connection type.
- Wait until the process gets over. And then, computer will undergo startup routine to apply the changes.
- After the startup routine, you can print, scan, and copy using the Officejet Pro 98026 printer.
HP Officejet Pro 8026 Driver Install For MAC
- Get the information of the network that you are going to connect to the printer and the computer.
- While you prepare for driver installation, discard the USB cables connected to the devices.
- Form the connected device, choose the Apple button and you will get the set of options.
- Hit the Plus sign to expand the options such as Add Printer or Scanner. Click on the option which will add the printer to the queue.
- Surf the webpage to find the right software for your printer using model number and click on Download.
- Install the 123.hp.com/setup 8026 driver after downloading it and activate the features that are necessary for your printer.
HP Officejet Pro 8026 Ink Cartridge Installation
- Turning on the printer is the first step to begin the ink cartridge installation on the HP Officejet Pro 8026 printer.
- Have a glance at the ink cartridge area to remove the old ink cartridges from the place and check for the residue and foreign materials.
- Get a linen-free cloth and dip it in the mild cleanser. Use it to wipe the surface of the cartridge slot.
- Take the leakage-free ink cartridge and hold it on the black portion. While inserting the ink cartridges, the nozzle should face the printer.
- Snap it until you hear the click sound. Once again, make sure that the cartridges in the position. After validating, close the ink access door with gentle touch.
- Now, re-confirm the arrangement of the ink cartridge by printing the alignment page of the ink cartridge installation.
HP Officejet Pro 8026 Wireless Mobile Printing
The Wireless Mobile Printing service is available for the printers that connect to the new versions of the printers. When you make use of this solution, you can print using mobile phones from anywhere. For utilizing this service, configure your device to the active wireless connection.
HP Officejet Pro 8026 Airprint Setup
- Get the Wi-Fi connection for your Mac device and connect the printer to that same network.
- Move to the Properties using the shortcut key “Ctrl + P”. Or, go to the File and then Print with the help of Menu icon.
- Have a look at the dropdown of the printer in the Print menu. If your printer name displays, you can proceed with the AirPrint printing.
- Do not worry if the printer name is not displaying. Use the drop-down menu to discover your printer name.
- Use alternate way to add your 123.hp.com/ojpro8026 printer. Click Add Printer to get the Menu. Check for the printer name and tap it.
- Find the Use option from the dropdown menu and pick the AirPrint. Then, attach your printer using the Add option available in the option list.
- You are one step behind to print the documents using AirPtint printer.
HP Officejet Pro 8026 ePrint Setup
ePrint Setup for Windows
- Check your Windows computer if it has Chrome browser. Using the browser, download the driver that supports ePrint service.
- Then, you have to enable the Web Services and complete the printer settings as needed for ePrint.
- Then, connect the computer to the printer over same local network which has documents and images stored.
- From the store, download the ePrint software and also obtain the ePrint address.
ePrint Setup for MAC
- Use the browser of the computer and download the ePrint software which is the current version.
- The driver needs to be installed on the Mac device if you want to use the ePrint service on Mac and printer. And also, turn on the Web Services which is the important step in setup.
- Get the assigned email address for the printer and keep it ready to compose an email with attached document.
- Then, send an email to the ePrint mail address and the printer begins to print.
HP Officejet Pro 8026 Cloud Print Setup
Cloud Print Setup for Windows
- Power up the printer to insert plain papers and install the toner cartridges that you have received from the printer parcel.
- Choose the network that is used by the computer, which will make your work simple.
- Sign into the personal Google account and register your device on the network using the chrome://devices. Finally, click on Enter.
- You can proceed to the printing process if the Google Cloud Print detects the printer on the network.
Cloud Print Setup for MAC
- To print using Google Cloud Print, the printer needs to be set on Google Cloud Print.
- From your Mac machine, download and install the Cloud Print using the App Store.
- Expand the Settings icon once the 123.hp.com/setup 8026 download is completed. Scroll down the list of options to tap Printing.
- Tap the Activate option near the Cloud Print. Disable other print service plugins that are running background.
- Hit Ok after adding the printer to the network.
HP Officejet Pro 8026 Connectivity Setup
Accumulate the details regarding network name and password for the HP Officejet Pro 8026 printer connectivity. Choose the network within your range and get connected to the network for hurdle-free printing. Here is the basic step which will help you for connecting the devices.
Step 1: Compatibility
- The devices (Windows and Mac) that you are going to connect should use the recent version of Operating System.
- Validate the internet connection of the devices and settings are assigned properly.
Step 2: Software installation for HP Printer
- Navigate to the genuine driver site from the browser. Update the search box with the printer model number and click on Begin option.
- It will list the accessible drivers. Scroll down the options to pick the most suitable printer driver.
- Hit the Download option once you find the suitable driver.
Step 3: Wireless Printer setup
- Hit the Network Settings option and modify the settings based on the preferences.
- The network portion will show the Wireless option. Tap the preferred network, and when you are asked to enter the password, enter it.
Step 1: Printer software installation
- The printer driver makes the printer work incessantly without any issue.
- Reach the HP official site using any of the browsers available on the computer. In the website, you will be asked to enter the printer model number for exploring the printer driver.
- Once you find the driver that suits your requirement, hit the Download button. Follow with the 123 hp ojpro 8026 installation procedure.
Step 2: Wireless Printer setup
- Take a look at the printer to make sure that it has the WPS pushbutton on it. Collect the WPA security code for the selected wireless network.
- Then, the manual instructions will help to connect with the wireless router.
Step 3: Pushbutton mode
- Explore the WPS pushbutton on the printer to enable it. After that, induce the WPS pushbutton on the wireless router.
- Wait for few minutes so that the devices will adapt to the wireless network.
Step 1: Wireless Printer Setup
- Select the Settings of the printer on the control panel.
- With the help of printer settings icon, choose the Network Setup. Under the options section, find the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- The list of wireless network will get displayed on the screen for your reference.
- Look for the network name in the list of networks shown on the display.
- If you have got the intended network name, then tap it. You will be asked to get the type the printer in the box.
- Finally, adhere to the correct settings and click on Ok.
Step 2: Printer Software install
- 123.hp.com/ojpro8026 Printer software installation can be carried out with the help of active internet access.
- Maintain the router nearer to the devices for achieving steady flow of internet.
- From the driver section, pick the driver package which is more compatible with the printer device.
- Complete the driver installation process for the HP Officejet Pro 8026 printer.
HP Officejet Pro 8026 Wireless Setup
The wireless feature of the printer will reduce half of your connection burden while connecting to the computer for the first time. The printer will gain access to more features when connected through wireless option. The wireless mode offers different options to connect to the network.
- Make a hint about the details of the network to introduce wireless connection to the devices.
- Induce the printer, computer, and router with the help of the power keys. To make the work better, place the devices close to each other.
- For 123 hp setup 8026 wireless connection, hit the Wireless Setup Wizard option which is listed on the control panel of the device.
- As soon as, you pick the wireless network section, you will get the network names that are in the network range.
- Provide the network details in the prompted section and establish the flawless connection.
- You need to manually enter the network name if the printer is not able to detect the network automatically.
- Get the network name and type in the network credentials.
- Refer your router manual to find the network name and password if you have not changed the default network name and password.
- If you have changed the network name and password, make a note of it to use here.
- To obtain uninterrupted association among the devices, bring the devices closer.
- Then, move to the 123.hp.com/setup 8026 printer control for finding the Wireless icon and hit it.
- Click it to view the Wireless Setup option in the list. From the set of listed networks, hit your home or office network.
- The notification screen will be displayed to enter the network credentials. Keep in mind that credentials are case sensitive.
- Once you complete the wireless setup, you can start to print the fed documents.
HP Officejet Pro 8026 Troubleshooting
- The printer will go offline when left unused for more than an hour. You need to activate the printer once again when it goes to offline.
- As a first step, check if the printer name is in the printer list. If the printer is not in the list, add the printer to the list manually by typing in the printer name.
- Or else, update the driver if you have pending updates. If recent driver is available for the printer model, you can install it on the computer.
In WINDOWS 7
To add the HP Printer on the Windows 7, these steps will be helpful. From the Windows option, click on the HP Printer and set your HP Officejet Pro 8026 printer as a Default printer.
IN WINDOWS 10
Hit the Printers and Scanners option which is available on the setup option. Clear the checkmark from the printer offline option.
- When the print job is stuck anywhere in the printer, the printer will not be able to communicate with the computer to progress with the print jobs.
- Now, you need to follow the steps given here to rectify the issue.
- Download the HP Print and Scan from the App Store to fix the issue immediately and automatically.
- From the Windows option, choose the Service option. If you can’t find it, scroll down the list to get it.
- Click on Services option to open the 123.hp.com/ojpro8026 Print Spooler option. Choose the Stop option.
- In the spooler, clear existing print tasks and close the application.
- After clearing the print tasks, turn off the computer and HP Officejet Pro 8026 printer.
- Then, install the new printer driver that is compatible with your computer Operating System.
123-hp-com.net is an independent third-party providing assistance on printer basic setup, driver installation and connectivity issues. The logo, trademarks, brand names, product and services are only for the reference purpose. We disclaim any ownership to any of these and we are not responsible for any warranty or free service as mentioned from the manufacturer. Users are advised to go through our terms and policies before availing any service.