HP Officejet Pro 8031 Printer Setup
OJPro8031 is one of the best options provided by HP for business purpose. You can easily print, scan, fax and copy with 123.hp.com/ojpro8031 printer. You can print anything from a normal word document to brochures at high quality. A high ink yield printer at a lower cost of maintenance in a box for you
Get Technical Assistance For Officejet Pro 8031
If you need any assistance we are waiting here to extend our virtual hands Call Us @ 1-844-554-2340
OJPro8031 Printer Setup
What is the use if you buy and keep your printer in the box? You should connect your printer to your devices to start printing. We assist you with the entire process of the initial setup of your 123.hp.com/setup 8031 printer. Our technical experts provide you the best assistance on the process.
OJPro8031 Driver Install
Earlier you need to identify the right set of the driver for your printer and then download it to your system or PC. Driver installation is now made easy with the HP Easy Smart Printer Setup. It is an automated software to detect and download the required drivers.
It is usual for a machine to throw an error message when something you change or add something new. Our professionals are here to assist you through the troubleshooting process. We not only fix them but also provide guidance to avoid recurrence of the same.
HP Officejet Pro 8031 First Time Printer Setup
Step 1: Remove the OJPro8031 Printer from the Box
- Empty the printer box at your desired place. Oust the plastic tapes and packing materials on the printer body. Open the Scanner lid and peel off the protective layer on the glass.
Step 2: Connect the Plug into the Power Cord
- Place your printer at your desired position. Hook up the power cord to your printer and the other end to your power socket. We suggest you connect the printer to the direct power supply.
Step 3: Install the Ink Cartridges
- Unwrap your ink cartridges carefully by holding the orange-colored plastic.
- Remove the plastic lock attached to the cartridge with caution to avoid leakage.
Step 4: Load Enough Papers
- Install HP Easy Smart Printer Setup to your device. Let the software do the installation for you.
- Need any assistance or troubleshoot at any stage of the process? Call our experts for immediate and professional advice.
First Time Setup
Stuck with any of the steps during the initial setup of your HP OJPro8031 printer? Call us and we will fix it for you! We are a team of professionals with complete knowledge and hand on experience on HP printers.
Driver download is now made easy with HP’s automated software. Now, run the software file. The software will detect the printer model and download the full set of driver and software. We are here to walk you through the steps and get the best fit drivers for your HP OJPro8031 printer.
Connecting your printer to your PC with a USB cable is the classic way. We guide you through the entire process of setting up a USB connection. We assist you and also ensure that you are able to print with that mode of connection.
You can use a wireless connection when you want to connect n number of devices to your printer. Here, the wired connection will not work as it consumes cost. 123.hp.com/ojpro8031 Wireless connection is possible between printer and PC and also Printer and network.
HP Mobile Print
Now you can print directly from your mobile phones after downloading specific plugins. HP offers an exclusive plugin for Android phones and MAC iOS for mobile printing. We walk you through the complete setup process and enable that feature for you.
Print anywhere with multiple features that HP offers. We enable these features on your printer in a snap. You can enable ePrint, AirPrint, CloudPrint and Mopria plugin on your printer. Call us and tell us your need and we enable those features accordingly.
HP Officejet Pro 8031 Driver Installation
Why search drivers for your printer when we can make it easy for you? HP’s automated software detects your OJPro8031 printer model and gets all set of required drivers. We provide you the direct link to get that software and assist you with the installation process.
HP Officejet Pro 8031 Driver Install For Windows
- Run the Easy Smart software and follow the on-screen instructions.
- After you to the Terms & Conditions, the wizard will display your printer model.
- Click Continue after you confirm your 123.hp.com/setup ojpro8031 printer model.
- If the wizard fails to detect your model is not detected, select “My printer is not shown” to enter the details manually.
- The wizard will ask you more questions to detect your printer model in the next attempt.
- Finally, you can see a screen where you can enter the printer model name manually.
- On detecting your printer model, you can select either of the options displayed.
- We strongly suggest you choose the “Full set of Driver and Software” option. This will download every single software available for your printer model. Updated drivers will enhance the functioning and performance of your printer.
- You may need to unplug and replug the printer USB cable for detecting it during the process.
- Your system will restart on completing the installation process.
HP Officejet Pro 8031 Driver Install For MAC
- Run the automated software and wait for it to deduct your printer model.
- The Wizard will display your printer model. Click Continue if the model name is right.
- If not, select the “Printer not found” option and proceed.
- To make it easy for further detection, the wizard will ask you a few questions.
- Finally, it will take you to a page where you can enter the printer model manually.
- You can see 2 options displayed on the screen.
- It should always be “Full Software and Drivers” option for better result.
- Full Software and Driver will download all the updates which boost the functioning.
- You may need to unplug and replug the USB cable during the detection process.
- Once you install the software, restart your PC when cued for refreshing the system.
HP Officejet Pro 8031 Ink Cartridge Installation
Ink cartridge installation in OJPro8031 is easy. Our experts are here to assist you through the process.
- Once your printer is on, you will hear a noise of the header moving and it will rest idle after some time.
- After the noise is silent, open the printer access door.
- The cartridge slot, attached to the printer head will move and rest at the center.
- Once the slots are static, take your new 123 hp ojpro 8031 cartridges.
- You can see black plastic on the rear of the cartridges. Hold only it and peel off to unwrap the plastic.
- You should be careful not to remove the .the wrapping by holding anything else as this will cause leakage.
- Once the cartridges are off the wrappings, place them on the slot and press gently.
HP Officejet Pro 8031 Wireless Mobile Printing
When you connect your HP printer to a wireless network, the magic begins. You will be able to activate many features on mobility printing. HP allows you to connect multiple devices to your HP printer through the wireless network on the go. ePrint, AirPrint, CloudPrint, and Mopria are exclusive features enabled for HP users.
HP Officejet Pro 8031 Airprint Setup
An exclusive feature for MAC admirers is the AirPrint. It enables the MAC users to connect to their HP printer wireless on a click. You can enable this feature easily by connecting your Printer and MAC device to the same network. Stuck with any step during the process? Contact our experts for right and timely assistance. Our professionals have listed easy steps to enable AirPrint on your MAC just for you.
- Double-check that you connect the printer and MAC to the same wireless network.
- Establishing a secure connection to the same network, click on the Apple icon menu.
- Now go to Printers & Scanners. This will display all the available devices on the same network
- Select your printer name and add it to your MAC. If your printer name is not there, click on the + icon and add it manually.
- Under the Use field, select either ‘AirPrint’ or ‘AirPrint secure’.
- Confirm that your printer type is Bonjour or Bonjour Multifunction or USB.
- Under Use field and select either Airdrop or Airdrop Secure.
- Click on Apply once you reconfirm all the settings. Now 123.hp.com/ojpro8031 AirPrint option is on in your MAC.
HP Officejet Pro 8031 ePrint Setup
ePrint Setup for Windows
- Access your HP printer touch panel for HP ePrint setup wizard.
- Run the wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
- The wizard will display a Web Services Summary screen if email ID already exists.
- If you need to enter a new mail ID, the wizard will display the Setup HP ePrint option.
- Follow the set of instructions for successful completion of the setup.
- Once you set the desired mail ID, you can try printing a test page by emailing a file to the printer ID.
ePrint Setup for MAC
- Enabling ePrint for MAC is like activating it on the Windows. You can easily enable this feature by accessing the printer touch panel.
- Go to HP ePrint setup on your printer touch panel. This will run the setup wizard.
- You can see 2 types of the screen following the instructions.
- If your printer has an email address already, you can see it under Web Services Summary.
- If not, you can run setup under Web Services. This will allow you to set a mail ID for your 123.hp.com/setup 8031 printer.
- Once you set the mail ID, you can print easily by mailing the data or the file.
HP Officejet Pro 8031 Cloud Print Setup
Cloud Print Setup for Windows
- On your Google Chrome, open the Extensions.
- Look for HP Print and add it to your browser extension.
- Run the .exe file and it will start the Setup Wizard.
- Key in your HP ePrint mail ID when the wizard prompts. This will add your Printer to Google Cloud Print.
- Now you should be able to print directly from Google Chrome browser or Chromebook.
Cloud Print Setup for MAC
- Download and install Google Chrome to your MAC device.
- Under extension search for HP Smart print and add it to your Chrome.
- Now run the extension and add the printer ePrint mail ID to your Google cloud account.
- Once you add your printer to your Google cloud account, you can print directly from the browser.
- Once you add the mail ID to your Google account, you can print from Google chrome webpage and Chromebook.
HP Officejet Pro 8031 Connectivity Setup
Setting up the right connection between your printer and network is the most crucial one. You can connect it either with hard wire or through wireless. We assist you in establishing a secure wireless connection between printer and network. All you need is stable connectivity within bandwidth 2.4GHz.
Step 1: Compatibility
- You need to download Wireless Auto-connect software to your printer.
- You should assign Dynamic IP address for your printer.
- You can download and install the Auto-connect software from 123.hp.com. We offer technical assistance for the professional installation of the software.
Step 2: Software installation for HP Printer
- Download and install the Wireless Auto-connect software.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and proceed with the installation.
- After installation, reboot your printer and your system.
Step 3: Wireless Printer setup
- Wireless connection setup is an easy process through the touch panel of your printer.
- Run the Setup Wizard and it will give you a set of instructions to follow.
- When the wizard prompts, enter the SSID and passcode for a secure connection.
- If it doesn’t display your network name, you can enter it manually.
- Seal the connectivity by installing Auto-connect software to your 123 hp setup 8031 printer.
Step 1: Printer software installation
- Sometimes, your printer may demand software download. You can download it from the direct link on our website.
- Once you download the software, run the .exe file to install it.
- Then open your printer touch panel and select the option Connectivity.
- Select the Wifi Protected Setup (WPS) from the list.
- Run the setup wizard for completing the setup process. The push button mode is now activated on your printer.
Step 2: Wireless Printer setup
- You can follow the above steps. Select the Wireless Connection Setup for initiating the wizard.
- Follow the instructions and accept the Terms & Conditions for a successful installation.
- Midway of the installation, you can see the list of available wireless networks. You can connect to any of these networks on successful validation of the passcode.
Step 3: Pushbutton mode
- Now, select the next option on your printer touch panel WiFi Protected Setup.
- It will take you through the setup wizard for activating the WPS button.
- On successful completion of the setup, you can see the wireless light blinking.
- This means you activated the WPS button on your printer.
- Now press the WPS button on your router within 2 minutes you activate your printer.
- Now your printer and wireless network are communicating through the WPS button.
Step 1: Wireless Printer Setup
- The wireless network is the best option when you want to cut the cost of hard wires and connect many systems. Setting up a 123.hp.com/ojpro8031 wireless network is easy when you follow our expert advice.
- On your printer Touch panel, select the option Wireless connection setup. This will run the setup wizard automatically. All you need to do is to follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.
- You can connect to your wireless network b entering the password when the wizard cues for it.
Step 2: Printer Software install
- You may need to install Wireless Auto Connect to your printer. This will connect your printer to the wireless network automatically every time. We strongly suggest you get the auto to connect software for your printer.
- You can download this auto-connect software from our website. We offer a direct link for download and also assistance for the installation process.
HP Officejet Pro 8031 Wireless Setup
With the help of the below set of instructions, you can understand the wireless set up of the Officejet Pro8031 printer.
- Start the Wireless connection wizard from your printer touch panel. Under Connections, select Wireless Connection setup to start it.
- Accept the Terms & Conditions and follow the steps to complete the process.
- When the wizard list out all available network, click on your network name and enter the password.
- You can see the Wireless light blinking on your printer. This indicates that you successfully connected your printer and wireless network.
- Download HP Smart app on your Windows device and run the .exe file.
- The wizard will give you set off instructions. Meanwhile, it will list out the available printers connected to the wireless network. Select the + icon to add your printer to the list of available printers. You can also add the printer manually to your Windows device. After connecting your printer securely, you can test by printing a document.
- Enable Wireless connection between your printer and your network. You can set it up by selecting the Wireless Connection setup option from your printer panel.
- Run the setup wizard and follow the set of instruction. Once the setup is complete, download the HP Smart app to your MAC device. HP Smart app detects the available printer connected to a wireless network for you. The only rule that applies here is to connect your printer and your MAC to the same network.
- You should first add your printer to the wireless network. You can run the Wireless connection setup on the printer touch panel. This will run the wizard and you can follow the on-screen instructions. Once you add your 123.hp.com/setup 8031 printer to the wireless network, download HP Smart app on your MAC device.
- Install HP Smart app to your MAC and run the file.
- On following the set of instructions, it will display a screen where you can see “Add new printer” option.
- Click on the + icon to add your printer to your MAC.
- It will throw a list of all available printers already connected to the same network.
HP Officejet Pro 8031 Troubleshooting
- It is an alarming situation when your printer does not print any particular color or black color. This is a common issue in Officejet Pro printers. You can rectify this by following below troubleshooting steps.
- This error might be due to low ink in the cartridge or an alert for replacing the cartridge. The foremost thing when this error message pops is to check the ink level on your cartridges. On the touch panel of your printer, select the Ink level Indicator- droplet icon.
- This will show the ink level in each cartridge. If it shows any low ink levels, you need to replace them.
- Open the printer cartridge access door by pressing the slot on the left side when the printer is still on.
- Now the cartridges will move towards the left and rest idle at a position. Now push the front bottom of the cartridge to release it from the lock. Now remove the cartridge from the slots and replace it with a new one.
- This should fix the error. If it still persists, contact our tech experts for identifying the root cause and fix it.
- Power off and pull out the power plug from your printer.
- Remove the input tray from the printer.
- Use a flashlight to check if any paper is stuck inside.
- If it is there, pull it out with both the hands to avoid tear.
Ink Cartridge Access area:
- Open the ink access door and check for any jam. Pull the jammed paper with both the hands.
- The rear of your HP Printer:
- There are some cases where bits of paper get stuck at the rear area.
- Open the rear of your printer and check the rollers for any piece of paper. Pull out the jammed paper and turn your printer on.
- Check if 123.hp.com/ojpro8031 printer head moves free and fine. If not, call our experts immediately for fixing the error.
123-hp-com.net is an independent third-party providing assistance on printer basic setup, driver installation and connectivity issues. The logo, trademarks, brand names, product and services are only for the reference purpose. We disclaim any ownership to any of these and we are not responsible for any warranty or free service as mentioned from the manufacturer. Users are advised to go through our terms and policies before availing any service.