HP Officejet Pro 8033 Printer Setup
OJPro8033 is an efficient printer for your business. HP offers the best all-in-one printer for all your business needs. Enjoy printing, scanning, faxing, and copying all in one device. Upgrade to the next level of tech with the 123.hp.com/ojpro8033 printer. You can connect it either wired or wireless to your network
OJPro8033 Printer Setup
Printer set up is an important process from unboxing till a successful print job. You should do the initial setup right for proper functioning. The process of ojpro 8033 printer setup extends to a point of enabling the additional features too.
OJPro8033 Driver Install
Getting the 123.hp.com/setup 8033 latest driver for your printer is now made easy. HP offers an automated tool to do this process. All you should do is to install it to your PC and run it. The software will automatically detect your model and installs the latest drivers.
Wear and tear causes some error messages or malfunction of your printer. You need expert assistance for the troubleshooting process. It is a simple process of identifying the error and fixing it. we can fix some on a click and some needs professional assistance.
HP Officejet Pro 8033 First Time Printer Setup
Step 1: Remove the OJPro8033 Printer from the Box
- Transfer the contents in the printer box carefully to the desired place.
- Decorticate all the plastic tapes and packing material on the printer.
- Don’t forget to pull out the packing material on the Scanner glass.
Step 2: Connect the Plug into the Power Cord
- Once you get rid of the plastic tapes and packing material, bridge your printer and power socket.
- We insist on connecting the power cord to a direct power supply to prevent any power surge.
Step 3: Install the OJPro8033 Ink Cartridges
- You should be discreet when unwrapping the cartridges. Even petty mistakes can cause ink leakage.
Step 4: Install the OJPro8033 Printer Software
- HP Easy Smart has reduced your maximum work on hp ojpro 8033 driver installation. It is an automated software which detects and gets the required drivers.
First Time Setup
Initial setup of a printer is important as it is a deciding factor for its future performance. Avail our professional assistance for the smooth setup process. Our team guides you through the process carefully. We take care of any error message that might arise during the process.
Get the automated driver installation software from HP. Check our website for direct link of it. On running the software, it will guide you through a hassle-free installation process. Facing any trouble or confused? Give us a call right away. Our experts are here to assist you through the process.
Connecting your printer to PC is now easy with different modes. The classic and safest mode is through USB. With USB cable the connection is secure and uninterrupted. This will ensure non-stop working of your printing. Need assistance in connecting the printer with a USB cable? Give us a call to connect with our experts.
The modernized way of connecting your printer to your network is through wireless. Setting up a 123.hp.com/ojpro8033 wireless connection is of lower difficulty level as you may face few error messages. Our team is here to identify the cause of the issue and resolve it.
HP Mobile Print
It is always a royal feeling when you are able to do things from exactly the same place you are at. HP Mobile print is such a feature which enables you to print from anywhere. Our professionals offer technical assistance in enabling these features.
Explore the additional features in your HP OJPro8033 printer. We are here hand holding you through the process of unleashing those hidden features. Connect with us now to reveal the true power of your printer. Get professional advice and suggestions on various HP OJPro8033 features.
HP Officejet Pro 8033 Driver Installation
Pick up the pace with the fast world with HP’s automated driver installation software. No more searching for the drivers and updates. Get HP Smart Setup for your printer and download all latest driver and software in a snap. HP offers this software both for Windows and MAC OS. Get them now from our site for easy installation of software.
HP Officejet Pro 8033 Driver Install For Windows
You can download HP Easy Smart Printer Setup to your Windows PC now by clicking the direct link in our website. Run the downloaded file to install it to your PC. Now, hard wire your printer to PC with a USB cable.
- Launch the Easy Smart Printer setup after installation.
- The setup wizard will take you through a set of screens where you need to accept the Terms & Conditions.
- Give it some time to detect the right printer model. Confirm your model name is correct and proceed with the next step.
- If the wizard is not able to identify your printer model, enter is manually after a series of questions.
- Now among the 2 options displayed, always select “Full set of drivers and software”.
- Unplug and replug the USB cable if the software insists during the process.
HP Officejet Pro 8033 Driver Install For MAC
- The exclusive automated software for MAC is HP Smart app. Download the app and launch the file.
- HP Smart app will automatically detect your printer model on successful installation.
- In case the wizard does not identify your printer model, assist it by answering a few questions.
- Verify your printer model is correct and proceed further.
- Now the wizard will ask you to choose one of the options for proceeding with the 123.hp.com/setup 8033 installation.
- Always choose “Full Software & Devices” for installing the latest updates inclusive. This will get you the latest software and drivers for your printer model to your MAC. You can use the same HP Smart app for updating to recent software also in future. If you encounter any issue or error message during this process, give us a call to rectify it immediately.
HP Officejet Pro 8033 Ink Cartridge Installation
Call us for professional assistance on cartridge installation. We assist you on installing the new cartridges and also for replacing the old ones. Follow the below steps and guidelines for a successful installation of the cartridges.
- Turn on your printer and wait for it to cool down.
- Press the slot to the left of your printer to open the cartridge access door.
- Get rid of the protective plastics in the slot.
- Take your cartridges and unwrap it by holding the black colored plastic.
- Ensure you touch only the black plastic as this will cause ink leakage if done wrong.
- Once you remove the wrappings, align the cartridges in the slots and press gently to lock them in the place.
- Now, close the cartridge access door and try printing a sample test page.
HP Officejet Pro 8033 Wireless Mobile Printing
Wireless mobile printing offered by HP is a revolution of existing wireless connections. It now allows you to connect your printer to any device, wireless. You can now get exclusive software for Windows PC, MAC PC, Android phones and iOS devices. Connecting any device to your printer is further easy with our professional assistance.
HP Officejet Pro 8033 Airprint Setup
Got iOS and MAC devices on the majority? HP enables all MAC admirers to the wireless network through AirPrint. AirPrint enables the user to connect their MAC or iOS device to HP Printer, wireless.
- Affirm that you connect your printer and your Apple devices to the same wireless network.
- Establishing a secure connection to the same network, click on the Apple icon menu.
- Under Printers & Scanners, check if your 123.hp.com/ojpro8033 printer name is visible.
- If yes, clicking on the name will add it to your MAC devices automatically.
- If no, press the + icon to add the printer manually to your MAC device.
- Under the Use field, make sure you select either ‘AirPrint’ or ‘AirPrint Secure’.
- Also, check for the printer type to be either one of Bonjour or Bonjour Multifunction or USB
- Once you confirm all the mentioned details, click on Apply to enable AirPrint on your MAC Printer.
HP Officejet Pro 8033 ePrint Setup
ePrint Setup for Windows
ePrint is an all-purpose feature you can use from any device with an internet connection. Give your printer an exclusive custom mail ID and print just by sending an email. You can set the email ID through a simple process and we are here to facilitate you. Follow the below steps for the initial set up of HP ePrint
- Select the HP ePrint setup option from the touch panel. This will initiate the setup wizard.
- Just follow the steps given by the wizard.
- If you see the Web Services Summary tab, you can see your existing mail ID there.
- If you see Web Services Setup, proceed with it for setting up HP ePrint on your printer.
- There you will be enter a custom mail ID for your printer. It should be in the format “firstname.lastname@example.org”. After the setup process, you can print by sending mail to this mail ID.
ePrint Setup for MAC
- Access your printer control panel and start the HP ePrint setup wizard.
- The wizard will walk you through the steps and procedure.
- Midway of the process, the wizard will prompt you to enter a custom mail ID for your printer.
- Enter the mail ID in the format “email@example.com”.
- Follow the steps given and you will activate the ePrint feature.
- After the basic setup, mail a sample document to your printer to check if it is working.
HP Officejet Pro 8033 Cloud Print Setup
Cloud Print Setup for Windows
Now link your HP ePrint mail ID to your Google account and print directly. You can save time and space of saving a document to a system before printing it with Cloud Print. Add the ePrint mail ID to your Google account and print straight. All you need is Google Chrome or Chromebook and your printer mail ID.
- Confirming your printer mail ID, open Google Chrome on your Windows system.
- Go to the Extensions section and search for HP Smart Print.
- Add HP Smart app to the extension and run the .exe file.
- This will take you through the setup process.
- HP Smart allows you to add your printer to your Google account.
- Once you add 123.hp.com/setup 8033 printer, select the option Print on your Chrome browser and go to more.
- Now, under Google CloudPrint, you can see your HP Printer name.
Cloud Print Setup for MAC
- Enabling CloudPrint for your MAC is the same. All you need is the Google Chrome browser and HP ePrint mail ID.
- Download Google Chrome to your MAC.
- Go to extensions and add HP Smart app to the browser.
- Run the extension and follow the instructions by the wizard.
- Add your printer mail ID to your Google account when the wizard cues.
- Successful addition of printer to the Google account lets you to print from the Chrome.
HP Officejet Pro 8033 Connectivity Setup
The first time Wireless connection setup always throws various errors and warnings. We are here to take care of all the issues which pop up. You can follow the below steps for error-free Wireless connection setup. If you still face any issue, call us for immediate clarification and rectification. Before proceeding, make sure the IP address of the printer is Dynamic. Also the network bandwidth should not be less than 2.4GHz
Step 1: Compatibility
- HP Wireless Auto connect is a software which will connect your printer to your network when it is on.
- This is an add-on feature by HP which you should enable separately.
- All you need is active wireless network, Dynamic IP for your Printer, and network of bandwidth 2.4GHz.
Step 2: Software installation for HP Printer
- Download the Wireless Auto Connect software on your printer and run the setup wizard.
- The Wizard will steer you through the complete setup process.
- On completion of the installation, reboot your printer and PC.
Step 3: Wireless Printer setup
- Setting up a 123 hp ojpro 8033 wireless connection is now a simple process.
- Access the Control Panel on your Printer. Go to connections and run the Wireless Connection setup wizard.
- Now follow the given set of instructions and complete the setup process.
- Insert your Network SSID and Passcode for a secure connection.
Step 1: Printer software installation
- Another mode of connecting Printer to a wireless network is WPS (WiFi Protected Set-up). You can connect to your network on a click of a button without a passcode.
- You may need software to enable this feature. You can download it from our site directly.
- You can connect with our technical experts anytime for help on installation.
Step 2: Wireless Printer setup
- On your printer touch panel, search for Connections option. This will give all available connectivity features on your HP printer.
- Now opt for the Wireless connection setup. Start the wizard and follow the set of instructions to proceed with the installation.
- The setup wizard will list out the available networks. Connect to your network by keying in your passcode.
- In case your network SSID is missing, register for it manually.
Step 3: Pushbutton mode
- Doesn’t want to enter or share your passcode? You can still connect to the wireless network through the WPS push button.
- Push button mode enables you to connect your printer to the router just by pushing a button. You should do it within 2 minutes for a successful connection.
- Under the Connections option on your printer Control Panel, select WiFi Protected Setup. This will enable the PushButton mode in your printer.
- Now, push the WPS button on your router within 2 minutes to activate the wireless connection.
Step 1: Wireless Printer Setup
- Connecting your printer to your wireless network for the first time? Here are a few tips and steps from our trained professionals.
- Click on connections on your 123.hp.com/ojpro8033 Printer Control Panel. Then go to Wireless connection setup.
- Follow the setup process by accepting the Terms & Conditions.
- Halfway through the process, the wizard will display the available networks.
- Select your network SSID and enter the password.
- Your network SSID is missing? No problem. You can add it manually in a snap.
Step 2: Printer Software install
- You need Wireless Auto-connect software for connecting your printer to the network automatically.
- You can download this software by clicking the direct link in our site.
- Connect your Printer to PC through a USB cable.
- Download the software to your PC and run the .exe file.
- It will guide you through the setup process. It will install the software automatically to your printer.
HP Officejet Pro 8033 Wireless Setup
After connecting your printer to a wireless network, you can connect it to any device. It is very easy with the below steps. In case you face any issues or errors, feel free to contact our experts for immediate resolution.
- You can set up the Wireless network in a click through the setup wizard. After activating the wireless connection, it is easy to connect your printer and PC.
- Open the Control Panel in your Windows PC.
- Go to Devices and Printers.
- Under Printers section, go to add a device.
- The Windows will automatically run a search for all the available devices.
- Check for your printer name and click on it to add it to your PC.
- If not, you should add your printer manually.
- Key in the name of your printer manually. This will connect your PC and printer.
- Connecting printer wireless to a MAC is similar to the process of adding a printer to the Windows device. Connect the printer to your wireless network. On a successful connection, we can proceed further to add a printer to your MAC device. Follow the below steps from our experts for a smooth process.
- Click on the Apple icon menu.
- Go to 123.hp.com/setup 8033 Printers & Scanners.
- Check for the name of your printer from the list and add it to your PC.
- If your printer is name is not there on the list, click on the + icon and add it manually.
- Once added, print a test page and check if the connection is stable.
HP Officejet Pro 8033 Troubleshooting
One of the common and recurring issues in any Officejet Pro printer is “Color or Black Ink is Not Printing”. This issue or an error message may be due to low ink in the cartridge or empty cartridge. We have listed the basic troubleshooting steps for fixing this error. You can perform this fix by yourself. If the error still shows, contact our tech experts for professional advice.
- The basic step is to check the ink levels in the cartridges. On the touch panel of your printer, go to the Ink level indicator. If any of the cartridges show low ink level, replace it with new ones.
- Turn on your OJPro8033 printer. Open the cartridge access door by pressing the slot on the left of the printer.
- Now the 123 hp setup 8033 cartridge slot will be at the left corner.
- Push in the empty cartridge to release the lock. Now pull it out.
- Take the new cartridge and unwrap it by holding the black plastic to prevent leakage.
- Place the cartridge on the empty slot and press gently.
- If the error still persists, call our professionals for timely tech assistance.
Paper jam may happen in different areas in the OJ Pro 8033 printer. When there is a paper jam error you need to check on 3 areas to remove even a teensy bit of stuck paper. Before starting the basic checks, power off your printer and unplug the power cord.
- Pull out the paper input tray.
- Supervise the inner/upper part of the input tray with a flashlight.
- If you can see any piece or sheet of paper, pull it out with both the hands to prevent further fragmentation.
Ink Cartridge Access area:
- Open the cartridge access door and check for any visible bit of a paper.
- If you can see anything, pull it out with both the hands.
- Rollers on the rear of your 123.hp.com/ojpro8033 Printer:
- On rare cases, the paper gets stuck between the rollers at the rear of the printer.
- Open the access door and check for any bit of paper.
- Pull it out carefully not leaving any small pieces.
- Now connect your printer to the power supply and check if the printer head can move free. If not, call our tech experts for further assistance on clearing the paper jam.
123-hp-com.net is an independent third-party providing assistance on printer basic setup, driver installation and connectivity issues. The logo, trademarks, brand names, product and services are only for the reference purpose. We disclaim any ownership to any of these and we are not responsible for any warranty or free service as mentioned from the manufacturer. Users are advised to go through our terms and policies before availing any service.