HP Officejet Pro 8720 Printer Setup
OJPro8720 is an all-in-printer device that fulfills every office printing requirements instantly. Now decrease paper use with two-sided printing from Officejet Pro 8720 for high-volume workplaces. Refer 123.hp.com/ojpro8720 to know more about Officejet Pro 8720 features.
Initial Setup is the important process after the every printer purchase. Now, get the complete setup guide for your OfficeJet Pro 8720 from 123.hp.com/ojpro8720. Also enjoy the complete features of hp officejet pro 8720
The important task after HP Officejet Pro 8720 first time setup is to install the complete set of drivers from 123.hp.com/ojpro8720. Also, get the latest driver, software and firmware now for printer effective functioning
You might face problems with your HP OfficeJet Pro 8720. Now HP offers the self-diagnostic and self issue fixing tools like HP Smart App and HP Print and Scan Doctor
HP Officejet Pro 8720 First Time Printer Setup
How to install hp officejet pro 8720 ? How to setup hp officejet pro 8720? Follow the below steps for hp pro 8720 manual:
Step 1: Remove the Printer from the Box
- Firstly, take out the Officejet Pro 8720 printer from the printer box.
- Now, discard the tapes and sealing material from the printer.
- Check the printer accessories and keep it aside for future use.
Step 2: Connect the Plug into the Power Cord
- Eventually, connect the Officejet Pro 8720 printer to the power socket.
- Note: Make sure to connect the printer directly with the power supply.
- Wait for some time and turn on your Officejet Pro 8720 printer.
- Then, set the printer preference such as language, region, etc.
Step 3: Install the Ink Cartridges
- Firstly, open the ink cartridge access door of the Officejet Pro 8720 printer.
- Next, remove the new ink cartridge from its pack.
- Then, insert the HP Officejet Pro 8720 ink cartridge into the corresponding slot.
- Finally, close the access door Officejet Pro 8720 printer.
Step 4: Install the Printer Software
- Initially, open the Chrome browser.
- Navigate to Printer Software installation section on 123.hp.com/ojpro8720
- Now, find the right Printer Software and click the download option.
- Note: The hp 8720 Printer Software must be compatible with the Operating system.
123.hp.com OJ Pro 8720 Printer Services
First Time Setup
Setup your hp officejet pro 8720 printer right with the complete setup guide and manual as on 123.hp.com/setup 8720
Now, download the latest set of drivers, software, firmware and the HP Utility tools for HP 8720 direct from 123.hp.com/ojpro8720
USB Setup is the classic mode of connectivity and it requires the latest USB driver. Now, get these latest drivers from 123.hp.com/ojpro8720
Now connect your HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 to any device – either router or the Windows/MAC device wireless. Also, get the latest wireless driver from 123.hp.com/ojpro8720
HP Mobile Print
Now enjoy printing from anywhere in a click with HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 mobility features. Get the respective drivers for the mobility features from 123 hp com ojpro8720
What’s more on your HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 printer other than simple printing? Now scan, copy and fax with your OJ Pro 8720 printer. Also get the latest scanner software and fax setup manual here
HP Officejet Pro 8720 Driver Installation
Now install the latest driver for your brand new HP Officejet Pro 8720 printer from either the CD/DVD that comes in the box or the direct hp link 123.hp.com/ojpro8720. Also check the link 123.hp.com/setup 8720 for the complete manual on setting up the HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 printer.
HP Officejet Pro 8720 Driver Install For Windows
To install the complete set of driver & software for Windows, follow the below steps:
- To begin with, connect your Officejet Pro 8720 to your Windows device with a USB.
- Next, visit the HP site to download the driver or insert the CD/DVD into the slot.
- Now the setup wizard will pop up automatically on the screen.
- Then, simply follow the instructions on the screen.
- Once the installation is complete, refresh the settings by restarting the devices.
- The direct link for hp 8720 driver is 123.hp.com/ojpro8720.
- Note: Always install the full feature driver for Officejet Pro 8720 printer.
HP Officejet Pro 8720 Driver Install For MAC
Now, install the latest drivers & software for your OJ Pro 8720 with the below steps:
- To begin with, first, update your MAC OS software.
- Next, connect your printer to your MAC device.
- Now refer 123.hp.com/setup ojpro8720 to get the direct driver link.
- Once the driver is completely downloaded, the setup wizard will pop on the screen.
- Then follow the set of instructions to complete the driver installation.
- Note: Choose your Network type, only when the wizard prompts.
- Finally, restart the printer and Mac device to refresh the connection.
HP Officejet Pro 8720 Ink Cartridge Installation
Now install the original HP ink cartridges on your OfficeJet pro 8720 printer like a pro:
- Follow the below steps for successful cartridge installation:
- Firstly, turn on the Officejet Pro 8720 printer.
- Now, open the cartridge access door of Officejet Pro 8720 printer.
- Next, remove the ink cartridge from its pack.
- Note: Make sure to remove all the Protective tapes from the ink cartridges.
- Then insert the ink cartridge into its slot and fix it firmly.
- After proper insertion, close the cartridge access door of the hp 8720 printer.
- Lastly, print the alignment page to validate the proper cartridge insertion.
HP Officejet Pro 8720 Wireless Mobile Printing
You can take quality printouts from your mobile device through mobile printing applications. This allows you to print easily from anywhere. Get complete instructions from 123.hp.com/ojpro8720 or 123.hp.com/setup 8720 for Wireless setup.
HP Officejet Pro 8720 Airprint Setup
To enable the AirPrint feature
- First, enable the Web Services option for your HP Officejet Pro 8720 printer..
- This will automatically enable the AirPrint service on your HP Printer.
- AirPrint feature is a default option on every iOS device with version 4.2 and more.
- Hence, no extra setup is available for the iOS device.
- After enabling the AirPrint on your printer and iOS device, print any file on a click.
- Note: Connect the HP printer and the iOS devices to the same network.
HP Officejet Pro 8720 ePrint Setup
ePrint Setup for OJ Pro 8720
- Firstly, connect your HP OJ Pro 8720 to a stable network.
- Next, select the Web Services icon on the printer control panel.
- Now the panel will display the Web Services Setup option.
- Then, initiate the setup process by following the instructions.
- Finally, enter the custom hp eprint email address in the format “email@example.com”.
HP Officejet Pro 8720 Cloud Print Setup
Mopria Print Setup for OJ Pro 8720 printer:
- Mopria service is only for printing from any Android device.
- First, activate the Mopria Print setup on your Officejet Pro 8720 printer through Web Services.
- Next, download and install the Mopria Service Plugin on your Android device.
- Then explore the file on an Android device and tap on print.
- Note: Make sure to connect the Android device and Officejet Pro 8720 to the same wireless network.
HP Officejet Pro 8720 Connectivity Setup
Your printer device can be connected to the computer using a variety of connectivity steps. On connecting your printer device to the computer you can enjoy taking awesome print outs from your device. We have detailed many steps for you to make use of. If you need help, call us.
- To begin with, get a USB cable of sufficient length.
- Now find the USB port on the Officejet Pro 8720 printer and the router.
- Next, you need to install the suitable Officejet Pro 8720 USB driver.
- Visit the HP official site 123.hp.com/ojpro8720 for downloading the Officejet Pro 8720 driver.
- Then select the latest hp 8720 USB driver from the available list.
- After downloading the driver, initiate the installation process.
- During installation, the software will prompt for connection.
- Note: Don’t connect the USB cable before getting the prompt.
- Finally, choose the USB cable connection and follow the instructions.
- First, gather your wireless network name and password.
- Initially, go to Officejet Pro 8720 printer control panel.
- Next, tap on settings and navigate to wireless settings.
- Now find the wireless setup wizard in the settings menu to activate the wizard settings.
- Then, enter the wireless network name and password.
- Complete the Wireless Setup with the screen instructions.
- Check the network connectivity, once the setup is complete.
- Eventually, restart the Officejet Pro 8720 printer and your computer.
- Finally, start printing wirelessly with Officejet Pro 8720 printer.
- Note: Connect the Officejet Pro 8720 printer and computer to the same network.
HP Officejet Pro 8720 Wireless Setup
Connect your printer wirelessly with your computer by using our simple steps. Get your printing job perfectly done at less time with your specialized printer. The wireless setup instructions are also available at 123.hp.com/ojpro8720 or 123.hp.com/setup 8720.
Follow the below steps for easy Officejet Pro 8720 wireless setup on Windows:
- Firstly, go to the control panel of the Windows Device.
- Secondly, select the option Devices & Printers.
- Here, you can see the list of devices available for connection.
- Next, select your hp officejet pro 8720 printer name from the list of devices.
- In case, your printer is not there, add it manually by clicking on “Add a device”.
- Note: Connect the Windows device and the OJ Pro printer to the same wireless network.
Have a look at the below steps for Wireless setup for Mac:
- To begin with, click on the Apple icon on your MAC device.
- Then select the Systems & Preferences option.
- Now, you will notice the list of devices ready for connection.
- Tap on your printer name to add it to the network.
- If your printer name is unavailable, add it manually by clicking on the ‘+’ icon.
- Note: Connect your MAC device and the OfficeJet Pro 8720 to the same wireless network
HP Officejet Pro 8720 Troubleshooting
Use the below easy steps to fix Officejet Pro 8720 printer offline issue:
- Initially, turn off the Officejet Pro 8720 printer and leave it undisturbed for some time.
- Restart the hp 8720 printer after a few minutes.
- Next, navigate to the control panel on your Windows computer.
- Find the printer icon to check whether the use of printer offline option is active.
- If the green tick mark appears on the checkbox, it means the printer offline option is active.
- Now, you need to disable the printer offline option by unchecking the green tick.
- Finally, assign a print task to check wheth