HP Officejet Pro 9010 Printer Setup
OJPro9010 is designed to make printing job easier for office purpose. This model ojpro9010 printer is a multifunction printer, which is here to avail you all the full feature service. 123.hp.com/ojpro9010 printer is gives you a full filing result with high accuracy and high resolution.
Printer setup is the foundation step for any printer to work. It just requires some simple steps to finish the setup process. 123.hp.com/setup 9010 printer starts with unpacking the box and end with the printouts in hand.
The installation of the driver is the initial step in the printing process. The driver must of the latest version so that you can experience all the new features of the driver. We can help you in picking the right driver according to your printer model.
You may face spoolers in the process because of some small mistake. If so any happen, just track the steps to get your printer back to normal state. If still stuck in the issue, call our support team for guidance.
HP Officejet Pro 9010 First Time Printer Setup
Step 1: Remove the Printer from the Box
- Start the printer setup; bring the printer out of the box.
- Now, abolish the wrapper material from the printer box safely, without any harm to the device.
Step 2: Connect the Plug into the Power Cord
- Connect the power cord with the printer and electric broad.
- And make your network stable between the printer device and the computer.
- Switch on your printer and computer.
Step 3: Install the Ink Cartridges
- Open the ink cartridge access door and take out the cartridges out.
- Try inserting the cartridges firmly in the applicable slots.
- Now, you can close the cartridges access door.
Step 4: Install the Printer Software
- Browse to the original site and search for the driver which is compatible with your printer software.
- Try installing the driver by following the steps given below.
First Time Setup
The first time setup must be done carefully. These are the elementary steps that should be followed for the printer to work smoothly. Crosscheck the condition of the printer and the other accessories. By establishing the printer setup your printer is all set for printing.
The driver download is the elementary step that makes the printing job possible. It is necessary the install the latest version of the driver to experience all the exciting features of the driver. Both your Mac and Window require the driver to print.
The connection between the printer and the computer can be possible with the USB cable. Using this USB cable the connection can become more secure and reliable. You can contact us anytime if there is any problem with the setup.
The wireless Setup in where you can print from a particular distance. Try connection your computer with the printer with the help of the active wireless network. Most of the printer can now complete the printing with the wireless setup.
HP Mobile Print
Mobile printing has made the work even simpler, with this you can print from anywhere anytime. This is possible only connecting your 123.hp.com/ojpro9010 printer device with the HP Mobile print application. Just connect your smartphone with the printer device.
To experience the amazing printing output you must download and install the latest version of the printer driver. With the latest set drivers, you can have a better experience to print, scan, copy and fax quality and lot more. Explore lot of features in your printer.
HP Officejet Pro 9010 Driver Installation
The driver installation is all about the driver software to help you give experience exciting features of the driver like print, scan and, fax. It is important to install the driver based on the printer, for any trouble in finding the right driver; we are here to guide you with that.
HP Officejet Pro 9010 Driver Install For Windows
To make your driver work properly on OJPro9010 , it is important to follow the steps given below properly:
- First work, is to select the driver which is compatible with the OS you are using
- You need to download 123.hp.com/setup 9010 driver from the original site according to your printer model.
- HP Easy start can be helpful for downloading and installing the driver.
- Else, navigate to Software and Driver Download and identify your printer model there.
- If you wish to change the model of your OS, click on the Change button and pick the latest version.
- From the Driver button, tap the Download option and you can also tap on the Basic Driver to look for some other option.
- In the end, you should necessarily choose the connection type and make your printer ready for print, fax etc.
HP Officejet Pro 9010 Driver Install For MAC
For the installation of the driver in Mac on OJPro9010 , you must follow the below steps given carefully.
- To start the process it is elementary to know all the information about network name.
- Prepare your printer for the installation of the driver by simply disconnecting the USB cables.
- Move to the Apple Menu and from there choose your System Preference option.
- You need to tap on the plus sign and then select the option Add Printer or Scanner to add the printer to the list.
- If your printer is absent from the list, and then you need to click on the Use or Print Using option and then choose the name of your printer device.
- Tap the Download option for downloading purpose and then track the guidelines.
- Now, accept the terms and condition shown there, to make your printer all set for the features of the printer.
HP Officejet Pro 9010 Connectivity Setup
The Printer can establish a connection with the computer in ways, few of them are mentioned below. By the method explained below, you will be able to establish a stress-free connection. The computer device can be easily in connection with the local Wi-Fi network.
Step 1: Compatibility
Search for compatibility using the steps given.
- Start by, ensuring that you currently using the latest version of Windows and Mac.
- Connect your computer device with the wireless network without fail.
- Not all network or computer configurations are compatible with Auto Wireless.
Step 2: Software installation for HP Printer
For the installation of the software in the printer device, monitor the below simple steps.
- Search for the browser and then navigate to the inventive site.
- Choose the software of the latest version, which can be compatible with each other.
- Tap on the download option for downloading purpose.
Step 3: Wireless Printer setup
Below steps are given to guide you:
- Select the restore settings options to present there.
- Modify the settings options according to your wish.
- And from there select the wireless option.
- Enter the credentials like password and name and then tap on Next option.
- After this, your product will have a stable connection
Step 1: Printer software installation
For installing the software on your device, guidelines are below:
- Click the Browser option and then navigate to the manufacturing site.
- Choose the driver which is completely compatible with the printer and hit on the download option.
- And now try downloading and installing the software.
Step 2: Wireless Printer setup
For effective wireless connection, look for steps given below:
- Before starting, look for your printer device and router which has WPS pushbutton on it.
- The wireless network should these security keys like WPA or WPA2.
- In the few cases, the network which has WPA or WPA2 security might not be able to connect with the device.
Step 3: Pushbutton mode
- For connecting your wireless printer along with wireless router, follow the below steps:
- Search for WPS pushbutton that is present on the printer device.
- And after some times, continue by taping the WPS pushbutton which is on the wireless router.
Step 1: Wireless Printer Setup
- Under the control panel, click the Setup option present there.
- Click on the Network Setup, and select the 123.hp.com/ojpro9010 wireless Settings and tap the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Identify your network name from the list of the network name.
- If the network name is not present in the group of networks, then you need to enter the network name manually.
- Enter the details and select the OK option.
Step 2: Printer Software install
For the installation of the software, ensure that your printer and mobile is in connection with the same network.
- Make your printer and computer ready with internet access.
- Turn on your router, printer and, computer and, try bringing them close to each other.
- Now you need to select software which is much more compatible with your printer model.
- Ensure while downloading the software, you download of the latest versions.
HP Officejet Pro 9010 Wireless Setup
These models of HP printers are to provide the user the wireless printing to make the printing process much easy for users. The network connection is the basic step for the printing process to work. If you want the process to be hurdle-less then you must follow the basic steps given below:
- To establish the Wireless setup you must know the elementary information about the network.
- Turn the computer, printer and, router On and bring them close to each other.
- From the control panel, tap on the Wireless setup wizard option for the connection.
- By connecting your HP ojpro9010 printer to the wireless network, it is easy for the installer to find your printer.
- If your ojpro9010 printer is not present your need to enter the name of the network manually.
- When asked about the credentials, enter them correctly.
- Kindly hold on, to have a stable connection between the computer and the HP ojpro9010 printer.
- Firstly, try to collect information like network name and its password.
- Make your computer, 123.hp.com/setup 9010 printer and router ready and try to bring the entire device close to each other, so that there should not be any hurdle in between.
- On the control panel, tap on the wireless icon and choose the tap on the wireless setup wizard option.
- Choose your network from the bundle of network name shown below.
- If the desired network is not available then you must enter the name of the network manually.
- Type the important details when it prompts to enter them correctly.
123-hp-com.net is an independent third-party providing assistance on printer basic setup, driver installation and connectivity issues. The logo, trademarks, brand names, product and services are only for the reference purpose. We disclaim any ownership to any of these and we are not responsible for any warranty or free service as mentioned from the manufacturer. Users are advised to go through our terms and policies before availing any service.