HP Officejet Pro 9020 Printer Setup
This Officejet Pro 9020 is available at a very affordable price and also serves the advanced print management service. OJPro9020 allows you to take print from smartphones, tablets etc. 123.hp.com/ojpro9020 printer model supports you with a wired and wireless network connection.
Get Technical Assistance For Officejet Pro 9020
If you need any assistance we are waiting here to extend our virtual hands Call Us @ 1-844-554-2340
Printer setup is just about that basic procedure that should be done for the printer to work smoothly. The printers setup certain modification and some 123.hp.com/setup 9020 installation to make it work properly. And the hp 9020 printer setup is not so hard.
To make the printer work you need to have the certain installation based on your printer model. By just adding little things, you can able to experience astounding features of the printer device. We technical experts are there to help you out for choosing the apt driver for your printer.
It is quite normal to face the problem, while printing because of the driver, connection or setup. You just need to brush up the knowledge of doing it properly and retry it. Otherwise, you can rectify by calling up our technical assistance team.
HP Officejet Pro 9020 First Time Printer Setup
Step 1: Remove the OJPro9020 Printer from the Box
- The printer setup is similar to any other setup, where you need to take the printer outside to box.
- Get rid of the packaging sticker around the entire printer box carefully.
Step 2: Connect the Plug into the Power Cord
- The one end of the power cord has to be in connection printer device and the other must have it to the electric board.
- You need to turn on your computer and the 123.hp/setup 9020 printer device.
Step 3: Install the Ink Cartridges
- For the ink cartridge, you need to search for the access door and lift them up.
- Try inserting the cartridges firmly, in the appropriate slots.
- Shut the door back, after insertion.
Step 4: Install the OJPro9020 Printer Software
- Search for the browser and now try navigating to the original site.
- Tap on the download software option and choose the driver which is exactly compatible with your printer device.
First Time Setup
In the first time setup is about making your printer and another device ready for the printing job. You need to check if that has a proper and stable connection by placing the router and printer close to each other.
Driver Download comes to the second step when it comes to the printer setup. You must select the printer driver which is compatible with the computer. Just make sure that it is the right type of driver for your device.
This printer model also supports the USB connection to make the printer device work. The USB cable is to connect the printer device and the computer device together. The USB connection is more secure and reliable.
An active network should be made available for the printer to work, using the wireless connection. There series of model, which accept both the USB connection and also 123.hp.com/ojpro9020 wireless Setup. You experience exciting even with this wireless setup.
HP Mobile Print
Printing from distance is possible when your printer device is in connection with the HP Mobile print application. You can easily assign the printing task using your smartphone. You just require making changes in the settings.
OJPro9020 is a multifunction printer which avails us the service of copy, print, and scan. It does have Automatic document feeder (ADF) to make the work even easier. It also supports USB cable and also wireless connection.
HP Officejet Pro 9020 Driver Installation
The installation of the driver is the most crucial step that needs to be done, to avail the most exciting experience and upgrade features of that particular driver. We are here to guide you with choosing the right driver for your printer.
HP Officejet Pro 9020 Driver Install For Windows
You want to install the driver for your OJPro9020 printer in Windows, and then you need to follow the steps given below:
- This process starts by selecting the driver, which suit to be compatible with the OS.
- The download process by navigating to the original site and searching for the driver you want.
- We can do this also by directly Downloading the HP Easy Start and following the below steps given.
- The other option is to move to Software and Driver Download option and get your printer model.
- You can allow modifying the OS which is currently in use, by clicking on the Change option.
- From the Driver button, tap on the Download option and then you can choose to select the Basic 123.hp.com/setup 9020 Driver.
- You can end this process, by selecting the connection type.
HP Officejet Pro 9020 Driver Install For MAC
You are required to track the steps given, for the installation of the OJPro9020 driver for your Mac.
- The process starts by gathering all the important features of the network name and password.
- For the installation of the driver, you must require to prepare your printer and disconnect all the cables.
- Navigate to Apple menu and from there you need to choose the system preference.
- You are required to select the plus sign and then select the Add Printer or scanner option.
- Suppose, the printer is missing, then you have to choose the Use option and from there it need to tap on the printer device name.
- At the end before installation, you must accept the terms and condition, the printer must be complete for installation.
HP Officejet Pro 9020 Ink Cartridge Installation
For the effective ink cartridge installation, you must follow the given steps carefully.
- You can start the installation process, by making your printer with everything that is required to print.
- You need to turn the printer On and crosscheck whether the cartridges are good to go or not.
- Now it’s time, to eliminate the wrappers from the sides of the access door and also the cartridges available in the box.
- Hold the cartridges by its black portion and not from the other part of the cartridges.
- The cartridges must be held firmly, by facing the nozzle of the ink cartridges towards the printer direction.
- You need to now, try inserting the cartridges in the appropriate slots.
- After the insertion is over, put the access door back to its place.
HP Officejet Pro 9020 Wireless Mobile Printing
OJPro9020 Wireless Mobile Printing is a very attractive feature which has the capacity to print with the help of mobile device over the wireless network. To complete the printing task you need not be physically present near the printer.
HP Officejet Pro 9020 Airprint Setup
HP Airprint is a mobile printing method designed for both users of iOS and MAC. To successfully have the Airprint setup, you need to follow the below steps given.
- To start the setup, it is essential to connect the printer with the iOS device over the wireless network.
- You must require downloading and installing the AirPrint driver on your iOS device.
- Once the installation is over, the AirPrint configure on the device.
- On the printer settings, there must be no in synchronization issue with anything.
- To have a connection, select File and then Print from the Mac menu bar.
- At the printer dropdown in the print menu, search for your 123.hp.com/ojpro9020 printer.
- Open the item you want to print, and tap on the share option.
- Make the necessary changes in the printer, and your printer is good to go.
HP Officejet Pro 9020 ePrint Setup
ePrint Setup for Windows
- To begin the process, you are requiring that the printer device is compatible with ePrint or not.
- Printing from your Android device is done using the HP ePrint app.
- You are supposed to download and install the HP ePrint software for the printer to work with this OJPro9020 software.
- Once the installation is complete, you need to register with ePrint application.
- Tap on the File and choose your file type and then choose the document.
- And now, tap on the Print settings given there.
ePrint Setup for MAC
- To begin the process, click on the web browser and then choose the genuine sites for downloading the software.
- Select the appropriate application and then tap on the download option.
- Now, you need to click on the file download and tap the HP ePrint installer option.
- Then, you need to agree upon the agreement of the license option.
- After agreeing, you need to install the option.
HP Officejet Pro 9020 Cloud Print Setup
Cloud Print Setup for Windows
- Any setup will start by knowing the compatibility of the printer device for Google cloud print service.
- It is important to know the email address for the printer device for having the connection.
- You need to sign in the Google Cloud Print account.
- Enter the email address in the email box and from there you need to select the connect my printer option.
- You need to follow the instruction in order to complete the hp ojpro 9020 setup process.
Cloud Print Setup for MAC
- You are required to download and install the Google cloud print application.
- You are required to select the printing option from the setting menu.
- Click on the ON option to enable the 123.hp.com/setup 9020 Google Cloud Print option.
- Select the Cloud print option and then tap on the Add printer menu, for completing the setup process.
HP Officejet Pro 9020 Connectivity Setup
The connectivity is an advanced feature offered by the printer, which is able to facilitate user for printing from distance. There are various kinds of network connectivity method. Few of the method is below in detail.
Step 1: Compatibility
- Most of the newer printers support the Auto Wireless connection.
- The latest versions of drivers are mostly for Windows and Mac.
- The computer device must have a connection with the wireless network.
- Know that your operating system is under router control.
Step 2: Software installation for HP Printer
- The software installation here is done like any other driver installation.
- You have to open the browser option and search for the genuine sites available.
- Choose the driver according to the compatibility of your printer driver.
- Now, you need to hit the download option.
Step 3: Wireless Printer setup
- You are required to select Restore network settings and continue making modification in selecting the settings option.
- Tap on the wireless icon and enter the network password and then tap on the Next option.
- After selection, you will be able to have a wireless connection.
Step 1: Printer software installation
- For installing the printer software device, open the web browser and look for the manufacturing site.
- There you need to select the Download option, by looking for the driver which is compatible with your printer device.
- Tap on the download option and choose the software download.
Step 2: Wireless Printer setup
- Before starting the process, you need to check that your printer device and router has WPS pushbutton.
- Your wireless network should have WPA or WPA2 security key.
- But in a few cases, the network without WPA or WPA2 will unable to establish the connection with the devices.
Step 3: Pushbutton mode
- To confirm the pushbutton mode, you need to tap on the pushbutton which is present in the printer device.
- After some time, you need to hold the WPS pushbutton which is available on the wireless router.
Step 1: Wireless Printer Setup
- For the control panel, you are supposed to select the Setup option mention there.
- You have to tap on the wireless settings from the Network setup option and then select the Wireless setup wizard option.
- Identify your network name from the available stack of network display.
- You need to enter the network name manually if your desired network name is not available there.
- After entering the details, the network has to get the configuration.
Step 2: Printer Software install
For installing the software in your printer, do follow these steps given:
- To being the install process, your printer and mobile must be connected to the same network available.
- The router, computer and, printer will be ready and turned on.
- The network connection must be stable between the printer and computer.
- You must be very particular while choosing the 123.hp.com/ojpro9020 driver for your printer.
- Download the driver, and ensure that the driver is of the latest version, to know the capability the newest features of the driver.
HP Officejet Pro 9020 Wireless Setup
This model of Officejet pro series does support active wireless network. Your computer and your router must be having the connection with the same wireless network. Distant printing is now possible with this wireless feature. Follow the steps given for both Windows and Mac computer.
- The wireless setup will begin with the important information given below about the network.
- Make your 123.hp.com/setup 9020 printer and computer ready for the setup, by detaching all the cables.
- For a stable network connection, it is required to bring both printer and router close to each other.
- Tap on the control panel, and then look for the Network option given there and tap on the Wireless setup wizard.
- After this, choose your network name, and given the details when prompt box display.
- Suppose the name is missing, it is necessary to enter the name manually.
- After the network is found, it will get the connection.
- To have a connection, know the important information regarding the network name.
- Keep the computer, router and, printer nearby for constant network connection and turn them on.
- Make sure that the router and the computer have a connection with the network, the printer is connected with.
- You need to select the wireless option available on the printer’s control panel.
- From the network menu, you will need to select the wireless setup wizard.
- Among the list of the network name, you must know your network name and the details related to that.
- After entering the details, you will be successfully able to establish the connection.
- Your computer will be ready with the network connection for the testing page.
HP Officejet Pro 9020 Troubleshooting
If you wish to have the connection of the Chrome book with the HP printer, then do the following steps:
- By using the advanced setting in your Google browser, open the manage section of Google cloud print.
- You are required to link your ojpro9020 printer with the Google print service with the Google account.
- For managing the printer, click on the manage the Oj Pro 9020 printer option.
- You must select the printer, and go to settings option if you want to make changes in the layout of the printing.
- The printer wireless mobile printer feature is efficiently used by having the printer connection with Chrome book.
For registering the printer with the Google Cloud Print, do must necessarily do the following things.
- To begin the process, you need to detach the USB cable from the printer.
- Because the Google Cloud Print does not work with the USB cables present.
- Make your printer ready by turning on and need to sign the Google Account.
- Once the login is over, you need to go menu and from there choose settings.
- Now, choose advanced settings, and then navigate to the Google cloud print and move to manage section of the menu.
- Any printers which get registered on the home network will automatically know 123.hp.com/ojpro9020 Google cloud print.
123-hp-com.net is an independent third-party providing assistance on printer basic setup, driver installation and connectivity issues. The logo, trademarks, brand names, product and services are only for the reference purpose. We disclaim any ownership to any of these and we are not responsible for any warranty or free service as mentioned from the manufacturer. Users are advised to go through our terms and policies before availing any service.